WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Your original voice
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:52 pm 

I'm sorry that I have no secrets for you. I don't know why you deserve it, but I can make a guess... Maybe because you are happy with very little? I don't know. It is not my personal choice or preference. I am only Messenger. Life is like a vision quest, and every time you open one lock by a mere breath the light falls like a slow waterfall in that direction. I'm interested in the newer models of locks, the ones to just look at. You don't know what you are doing. That is what you must know. It's not that easy. But you are learning indeed.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:36 am 

Ah Hidelight you really are a delightful treasure. Ever providing the proverbial cat and mouse escapade. It was always a treat when reading a newspaper to reach the “best part” - the daily comic strip; to enjoy the light-heartedness of a grand giggle and to sit in awe of the wondrous genius behind the cartoonist’s wit and creativity.

Some artists have to work really hard at their creativity, yet for you, my friend, it seems to flow so easily. You truly are a genius, whether you know it or not; and I thank you for the grand giggle’s you bring to me in my readings - who could ask for more!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:01 am 

Thank you..

As you know we are all more than a genius, and we need to bring that out. Your compliment and comparison is very charming, as I'm used to have others throw dirt at me here for they are not ready to discern a beauty from projection. Even a genius (think of Fifteen) has yet to make their own transition to something more encompassing. They just took a more difficult road than is strictly necessary. You are the first one to say like that. But it is not really so...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:37 pm 

Hi Nathan,

Sorry I didn't get a chance to suck on or cannibalize your last post yesterday ...

Quote:
I'm sorry that I have no secrets for you.

Well that's a relief ... but a disappointment as well. I was sure I was missing something that you probably knew.

Quote:
I don't know why you deserve it, but I can make a guess...

I'm not sure what you are talking about here. What is the "it" that you see me as deserving but don't know the "why" of the deserving? Who gave "it" to me? Do you think I "did" something to deserve whatever "it" is? Why even guess why? Does it matter "why" I deserve "it" (whatever "it" is). Should I be trying to "get" more of "it"?

Of course if you feel better guessing about why I may deserve anything ... then who am I to even try to stop you from feeling better. I like ice cream cones ... and beware anyone or anything that gets in my way when I want one so you see ... I truly do understand :)

Quote:
Maybe because you are happy with very little?

Is this a "trick" question? Are you testing me to discover if I am worthy of more special secrets ... that you don't have? Even if I accept the "root assumptions" of this question (the first trick of the "hidden" assumption), then it can still be "interpreted" in two "main" ways of course (the second trick of pre-framed replies). One would be saying that regardless of how "little" I am "connected with" in terms of things, possessions, or people ... I am happy. The other implies that regardless of how much I am "connected with" in terms of things, possessions, or people...I have little happiness. The third trick is that the "real" answer is outside the brackets or framework of the question itself. I know you knew all this and I hope I passed this test. What is my reward. What do I "deserve" now.

OK ... so now that I've "discovered" your tricks ... here's my "answer". I hope I get it right.

Both of these assume that my happiness is connected to an "amount" of something or other or being "with" something or other which is a "hidden root assumption" which is mostly incorrect in my case (I am still happy when I eat an ice cream cone which is one of the "things" that for me is a happiness connection which is still not broken). It assumes that happiness is either "causal" (leads to my deserving something) or "an effect" which is caused by an amount of something. Neither of these are mostly correct in my case.

Happiness IMO is a "multilayered" word/emotion which is a common label for many different things/emotions, and in and of itself is not so important to me ... even though my "normal" state is a happy one and it seems to "follow me around" quite a bit. This "state" is connected more to feeling LOVE/LIFE all around me than it is to being "with" anything ... big or little. It isn't dependent on getting what I "want" in either big or small amounts in other words since what I want is all around me no matter where I go or what I do or what I "perceive" or "experience" (ice creams cones being an exception as I mentioned).

So the "you are happy" part is mostly correct. The "with very little" is mostly correct and incorrect within in a completely "disconnected" kind of way and the idea of happiness as a "cause" for me is also mostly incorrect since for me it is an effect of LOVE/LIFE..

OK ... I want my prize now :)

Quote:
I don't know.

If you really don't know ... then why am I talking to you?

Quote:
It is not my personal choice or preference.

I have no idea what the "It" is that is not your personal preference. Could you clarify?

Quote:
I am only Messenger.

I thought you didn't know? But now you're a messenger? I'm starting to think you might know something after all. Who are you the messenger for? Are you the messenger of melting love? And I thought "mercury" was the messenger. Do you have wings on your feet too?
Quote:
Life is like a vision quest, and every time you open one lock by a mere breath the light falls like a slow waterfall in that direction.

This is great...another "secret" (that you didn't have) shared openly. It sure looks like you know something now. Are you sure about this ... since you just finished telling me "I don't know" and also that you didn't have any secrets. I really believed life was like a box of chocolates (and I used to believe MR Gump) but now you're telling me something else. This might confuse me.

Quote:
I'm interested in the newer models of locks, the ones to just look at.

There are some things I really like to look at too. Sometimes I stare at them for a long time. Sometimes I do my staring in secret. Sometimes I just dream about them in the worlds of melting love.

Quote:
You don't know what you are doing.

Now this seems like absolute truth to me. As true as anything can be. The proof of this is that I'm taking time writing nonsense in reply to nonsense ... just to pass the time between this present moment and my personal transformation. I know how to suck though ... and I make a pretty good cannibal ... or at least that's what I think you told me. Are you planning to send me one of those wafers I asked for by the way? I suspect you have a few of them hanging around inside you ... and its OK if you've nibbled on them a bit first.

Quote:
That is what you must know. It's not that easy. But you are learning indeed.

Thank you ... and I hope if I don't learn what I "must" know that I don't go to Hell. I just "knew" you knew the secrets about what I didn't know and that I must know. I know that saviors are no good and all that stuff but I'm sure glad you're ignoring all those "bad things" and pretending to be mine since I wouldn't have a chance without you. It's tough you know ... not knowing what I'm doing and all ... being told there's something I must know that I clearly don't. And by the way ... what is the "that" that I must know?

At least I'm learning ... but I want to know am I learning well enough? Do you think I'm learning the right things? Am I learning fast enough? What else do I need to know?

Keep it simple though OK? ... Remember I'm just a baby learning how to move my fingers ... but if you feed it to me like pablum ... I'll suck it right in :)

Love

Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:03 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Nathan, we are ALL messengers ... sharing "personal knowledge" that we all have in common, but is only revealed when we share it.

Unless you believe that you have some "special" message, delivered to you exclusively, that only you know ... which isn't the way FSI is transmitted, according to the Wmms ... there is nothing exclusive about Source Reality, it is ALL encompassing - available to all. It resonates those aligned to the tone of equality ... and those who recognize this tone, and who can focus on it, can trace it back to its origins ... because we all have unique (individuated) perspectives, we each "see" something different ... only when we share our perspectives will we have a better perspective.

with-holding data, is how the Hierarchy keeps their "leaders" under control ... they leave a crumb trail to the top of the pyramid, but there is nothing at the top - no where to go but down, from the top.

The notion, that you know something no one else knows about All that Is, is a figment of your imagination ...visions of grandure

the notion that mud is being flung at you, is your attempt to cover up the fact that you came in here "dirty" ... ignoring the fact that you decieved others to gain admittance after being banned. I probably wouldn't care, if you had changed your agenda since your banning, but obviously you have not ... you believe, that you have a "message" more important than the Wmms ... that took perhaps 11000 years to compile ... that is given equally, and freely, without reservation to every member of Humanity.

the idea that anyone has "more" access, or "special" access to FSI is a misunderstanding of Equality ... where everyone gets the same message, but some choose not to listen - and would rather focus on other things ... and ignore the First Point of the WMMs - which is the restoration of the INDIVIDUAL's Sovereign Integral state of consciousness ... one person at a time, until the entire species is aware of it. There is nothing "hidden" or mystical about the materials ... but as you begin to experience a wholeness perspective - your perspective of All that Is changes ... this new perspective has nothing to do with others ... it is something that every individual is offered

there is nothing that you know ... or that I know, for that matter, that is hidden from anyone ... that they can not KNOW for themselves because "personal wisdom" comes from the pool where all drink ...

all your splashing about in the puddle others left behind - is your choice ... whether you are aware of it or not - FSI is being broadcasted to everyone, equally ... no "worthiness" required no is a reward - it is our inheritance as SECUs.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:32 am 

I don't think that anyone has more or less access to First Source, but who is making use of it? The materials are meant for you to develop your original voice. This voice is speaking not from the memory or what you know, but from the heart.

Ch.7 wrote:
Your consciousness is faceted to express light into multiple systems of existence. There are many, many expressions that comprise your total Selfhood, and each expression is linked to the hub of consciousness that is your core identity. It is here that your ancient voice and eyes can multi-dimensionally observe, express, and experience. This is your food source for expansion and beautification. Place your attention upon your core identity and never release it. With every piece of information that passes your way, discern how it enables you to attune to this voice and perception. This is the only discipline you require. It is the remedy of limitation.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:07 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
[quote="hidelight"]I don't think that anyone has more or less access to First Source, but who is making use of it? The materials are meant for you to develop your original voice. This voice is speaking not from the memory or what you know, but from the heart.

There are a few making "use of it" ... but without the transformation, that is impossible Nathan ... something you choose to ignore along with the rest of the message ... your ORIGINAL voice is only realized when you regain your original wholeness ... by USING the Wmms ... not by talking about them

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:38 pm 
Posting Freak

First Source first....not youtube.