WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Your original voice
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:59 pm 

Someone always quotes James very beautifully on Facebook. I just read: "Listen to your original voice. Allow it to be expansive, mysterious, paradoxical, boundless and joyful. When you give this part of you an opportunity to express itself it will articulate the innermost yearnings of your heart and soul, and it is to these yearnings that the Universe is most attuned to hear and respond to."

One reason that people on a forum hardly respond to my own writing is because it sounds - perhaps purposely - mystifying to them. And some may not like it when such a thing comes from an equal. I also don't like artificial writing as it comes from the mind, putting beautiful words and quirky constructions. But our own voice wouldn't come from the mind. It comes from the mind when you begin to reason. "With every piece of information that passes your way, discern how it enables you to attune to this voice and perception. This is the only discipline you require. It is the remedy of limitation."

This voice that waits within you is not far away, no - nothing is closer. Why do I say something?

We speak from something inside the memory, usually. That is the mind. You say something and then I say something back, this is a reaction. It is only the authentic voice that has a different perspective unto the whole energy field of co-reaction, not you or me or anything else for that matter. This is the Remnant Imprint from the Materials, and it is not discussed. This voice is speaking and not reasoning every time. We teach our children to reason, to explain everything because this is the example that we give. On this site we are even so rude that we don't listen to another to place our own reasonings dominantly above their expression. My heart skips a beat every time I think about this fact. Do you think it is by being sweet and support those voices we will get out of this folly? You have to support everything not nothing. This voice is so different.

Post subject: Re: Your original voice
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:18 pm 

Quote:
First Source has limited moves on the “chessboard” because humanity is sealed inside a prison where the guards and warden of the prison control the money system and hold and distribute the power among themselves. The spiritual and religious leaders are equally caught up in the prison, occupying the more righteous sections, but still within the same prison. The interdimensional beings like ascended masters and angels are also imprisoned though their freedoms seem near-infinite when compared to the human inmates.

There are a handful of humans, who have removed the HMS and its assorted systems of separation and broken out of the prison, but these are an infinitesimally small percentage, and generally their writings, stories, techniques are received as “crazy talk” by their fellow inmates. And even if a handful of humans escape the prison, the prison sends its guards to re-capture them or discredit them in such a way as to render their deeds as “supernatural” or, worse yet, demonic.

The real problem in this story is that the humans within the prison do not see the prison as a prison or the guards as guards. They are oblivious to their imprisonment. Thus, they are not trying to escape from the prison; rather, if they are seeking to escape from anything, it is from boredom, anxiety, poverty, pain, bad relationships, illness, depression, and hopelessness. The suppression of their identity as a Sovereign Integral that lives in eternal and unconditional oneness, equality, and truthfulness is not even a consideration in their search.

PC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:42 am 

I have thought about your thread here quite a bit Nathan. It feels important that one is secure in their 'Sovereignty' to 'allow' this inspired 'voice' to express itself. It cannot be forced. Thank you for speaking about it. It is inspiring me to focus on it. :)

"The Sovereign Integral consciousness can be envisioned as the connective “glue” that unifies each of us into wholeness. The Spiritual Center is the portal through which the Sovereign Integral consciousness can enter the human instrument and convey the feeling of Oneness at such a heightened level that the individual is forever held in its embrace. The human instrument, at its purest vibratory level, consists of the higher mind and energetic heart operating in coherent interchange. This communication is best described as an “intelligence of attunement.”
Evt. 3 Temple of Spiritual Activism

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:48 am 
Posting Freak

When we listen from the heart and respond, what we say and do is very different than when listen, reason and respond from the mind. Inside-out is a new way of responding. Here the truth of our oneness is the common field for all of our sowing.

"First Source paints a picture so diverse and apparently unrelated that there appears to be no unification. Yet it is not the outward manifestations that unify, it is the inward center of energy upon which the pieces of diversity are layered that unifies all manifestations."

"Life flows from one energy Source that links all to All and one to One."

"Observance of Source in All Things is the principle that all manifestations of life convey an expression of First Source. It does not matter how far the unifying energy has been distorted or perverted; the Source can be observed. It is the action of perceiving the unification of energy even when the outward manifestations appear random, distorted, unrelated, or chaotic."

(Life Principles of the Sovereign Integral - Philosophy Chamber 1)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:23 am 

In Sanskrit, "chaturanga" (चतुरङ्ग) literally means "having four limbs (or parts)"
and in epic poetry often means "army" (the four parts are elephants, chariots, horsemen, foot soldiers).

The name came from a battle formation mentioned in the Indian epic Mahabharata.

"First Source has limited moves on the chessboard" so the elephant is limited by being elephant.

The chess game is a human mind simulation.

btw football also. (:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:06 am 

A chessboard has 64 squares.

There are 64 hexagrams in the I Ching.

There are 64 codons in the human genetic code.
:shock:

Also, Grant Morrison (comic artist) is working on an animated series called "18 Days" based on The Mahabharata.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:26 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Well no wonder Deep Thought was perplexed - it was only ½ the answer!
When the answer was revealed to be 42, Deep Thought explained that the answer was incomprehensible...
:lol:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hitchh ... the_Galaxy

Chess Anyone?

Kings Pawn - KP3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:41 pm 

Actually closer to 2/3 of the answer, but still... no cigar!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:48 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Actually closer to 2/3 of the answer, but still... no cigar!

Yep got me! 42+42=84 :lol:

Must have been thinking about Chess - my bad... :oops:

W: Kings Pawn - KP3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:58 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Quote:
One reason that people on a forum hardly respond to my own writing is because it sounds - perhaps purposely - mystifying to them. And some may not like it when such a thing comes from an equal. I also don't like artificial writing as it comes from the mind, putting beautiful words and quirky constructions. But our own voice wouldn't come from the mind. It comes from the mind when you begin to reason. "With every piece of information that passes your way, discern how it enables you to attune to this voice and perception. This is the only discipline you require. It is the remedy of limitation."

well, from my perspective, it is not "mystifying" (even if you are trying to be mystical on purpose) it is your way of CYA ... because you make sure that you cover both sides of the issue, with your looping ... :roll: you quote yourself, when you run out of gurus to quote - and rarely quote the WMMs... you admittedly have not begun the transformation... thinking you were "transformed" unconsciously, which is not the case ... so, let's be honest, your "original voice" can not express what you do not know ... and what you do express is nine time out of ten, not even close to being aligned with what the Wmms are revealing ... but obviously your attempt to bring the materials into alignment with what you are promoting, which is your personal Belief System ... a huge collection of what you have gleaned from failed philosophies from long dead "teachers" from an different era .

after a half a dozen years of listening to you and watching you beat around the bush trying to get some of it to rub off on you apparently you are still to scared to actually try, using the materials as suggested by the LTO. I believe that is is easy for anyone to discerned the only reason you are here is to promote your BS ... and to get as many as possible to support you - now that you have your own website, your own forum, your own group of followers, why do you think that you need the WMF? What would make you come back and sneak back in here using deception, if it wasn't for the fact that you NEED to associate yourself with the WMMs to validate your BS in the eyes of your followers ... why would anyone who understood how deceptive you are, trust you when you don't trust yourself enough to know why you are attracted to these Materials ?

the only discipline one needs, is honesty, Nathan ... for anyone joining recently, please be aware that Nathan is not a member of this forum ... he was banned because he tried to use the free bandwidth to publish his own "teachings" in the WMF ... if he were honest, he would have straightened this issue out with the webmaster, and gotten his membership reinstated but he didn't, instead, he is using someone else's IP and handle to log in, and is still promoting his self ... revealing that his agenda hasn't changes and he is still to useing the forum, instead of the materials, to promote himself instead of transform himself .... he is the same wannabee guru he always was, using the WMF as his soap box.... ignoring its stated purpose and intent and unjustly subjecting those who joined this forum, to discuss our finding, while using the materials, to transform ourselves - to promote his self-centered agenda that he would like for you to believe is associated with the WMMs. It is not "mystical" is is mumbo jumbo (a blend of New Age, Astrology and salted with WM words) with at personal twist that supports polarity and separation - Nathan is the leader of a group of Wms who believe they still need a savior and a teacher...and who refuse to change their own model of existence for one that is not dependent upon a savior.

It is time to take responsibility for your self. To rise up and embody the oneness, equality and truthfulness of who you are, because you cannot stand behind a Supreme Being or Master and truly express the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness.Each individual is a portal unto themselves, and this portal is the access point to the interdimensional worlds of the Sovereign Integral,

when you can BE honest Nathan, maybe some one will listen to your "original voice " after you transform, and can express your Self coherently to everyone ... but for me... I have to agree with James, when he says "NO MORE! No more will I be part of this deception. No more will I contribute my energy to the works of deception." Don't let Nathan schmooze you into his black hole, in the PMs ... the only one who can save you is your self ... you need to get to know yourself and to trust yourself ... not the external voice of Nathan, who has nothing original to say ... who as his topics typify, just "rambles" on and on for years about the perceived faults he sees in "The Plan" ... when he never consciously participated in it.

We are equals, "in that state of consciousness" ... Each individual is a portal unto themselves, and this portal is the access point to the interdimensional worlds of the Sovereign Integral, ... And in this realization, understands that everyone – EVERYONE – is equal in this state and as we all know, Nathan has resisted experiencing "this state" of equality ... and encourages others to ignore why they are here now... and to, instead, "listen to me"...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:10 pm 
Posting Freak

:lol: Laughter is the best medicine.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:49 pm 

:)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:56 pm 

Hey starduster, if it makes you feel better, I don't get personal messages and I don't write personal messages. It's an empty box. Don't worry. I need no-one to follow me or any word I say, but I know that when anyone will follow any one of my thoughts, it will make them think more for themselves, as opposed to others for them.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:34 pm 

Quote:
Hey starduster, if it makes you feel better, I don't get personal messages and I don't write personal messages. It's an empty box. Don't worry. I need no-one to follow me or any word I say, but I know that when anyone will follow any one of my thoughts, it will make them think more for themselves, as opposed to others for them.

Quote:
Don't worry. I need no-one to follow me or any word I say, but I know that when anyone will follow any one of my thoughts, it will make them think more for themselves, as opposed to others for them.

Quote:
but I know that when anyone will follow any one of my thoughts, it will make them think more for themselves,

Quote:
I know ... my thoughts, it will make them think more for themselves,

Quote:
I ... my thoughts, it will make them think more

Quote:
I/my ... will make ... them ... think

Quote:
I ... make ... them

make ... verb (used with object) ... from http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/make

to bring into existence by shaping or changing material, combining parts, etc.: to make a dress; to make a channel; to make a work of art.

to produce; cause to exist or happen; bring about: to make trouble; to make war.

to put in the proper condition or state, as for use; fix; prepare: to make a bed; to make dinner.

to convert from one state, condition, category, etc., to another: to make a virtue of one's vices.

to cause, induce, or compel: to make a horse jump a barrier.

Last edited by Phoenix823 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:57 pm 

You haven't followed the thought, it is the following the thought that makes you think for yourself, but when you don't follow a thought you can never think for yourself, you will only think that you think for yourself... but that is not thinking.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:05 pm 

Quote:
You haven't followed ...

This is correct :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:09 pm 

Starduster says I'm operating within the saviourship model, but if I did, this would actually make sense. Imagine that Christ would return. One says it is the Grand Portal, another says it is this guru or that guru, and still another says no, he will only return overshadowing our hearts. But if you would not believe anything, and imagine yourself how this "saviourship" would return to the earth plane, how would they be? I think they would be much like me. People would imagine he will be benevolent, a great mesmerising personality with a melting love. But I think that Christ would show you how your very own thinking is simply corrupted and unreal, and this he would do as an equal. She would be your own friend.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:25 pm 

Why are you afraid to think for yourself? Because everyone is saying something else, and inwardly you're disappointed and distrusting everything and everyone on this level, you see. You are not even able to converse and think together anymore because you analyze everything to pieces and suck the life out of it this way.

It is the cannibalism.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:57 pm 

Quote:
Starduster says I'm operating within the saviourship model,

And???? Are you saying she is wrong?

Quote:
but if I did, this would actually make sense.

So are you saying you are not following what she says? Does IT (as starduster) make sense?

Quote:
Imagine that Christ would return. One says it is the Grand Portal, another says it is this guru or that guru, and still another says no, he will only return overshadowing our hearts.

And I "need" to follow any one of these... or even believe that "Christ" has returned at all ... because one ... another ... and still another says I "need" to follow something they are saying?

Quote:
But if you would not believe anything, and imagine yourself how this "saviourship" would return to the earth plane, how would they be?

So I "need" to make up or "imagine" a story about a "saviourship" returning to the earth plane or take "time" imagining how they would be? Why would I use up my "precious" imagination for these purposes? Who would even want me to?

Quote:
I think they would be much like me.

God (in the GSSC meaning of the term) ... I hope not <laughing>

Quote:
People would imagine he will be benevolent, a great mesmerising personality with a melting love.

Are you referring to yourself here (connecting to the "much like me") or to how you think people would perceive the "saviourship" returning to the earth plane? And you've asked every single person how they would imagine this... story (in the "people" meaning "all people" sense)? You must move as fast as Santa Claus and speak faster than light :) How many have you asked?

Quote:
But I think that Christ would show you how your very own thinking is simply corrupted and unreal, and this he would do as an equal.

Gee ... my greatest dream (ironic laghter) ... another one to show me how my thinking is corrupted and unreal ... claiming they are my equal <laughing even more>

Quote:
She would be your own friend.

Assuming that by "she" you mean "Christ" in a gender switch kind of way (since you may have meant Starduster who is the only specific "she" in your post) ... With "friends" like this ... who needs "enemies" :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:05 pm 

I don't say you must follow what one says, I simply say first follow the thought and understand it as it is before you go about attacking others because you don't like it. And it is not just about showing how our thinking is compromised, broken up and corrupted, but also to learn and speak ourselves with a true, genuine voice of ourselves that fully represents our inner being or encompassing understanding - in the face of all narrow-mindedness and omnipresent injustice.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:15 pm 

Quote:
Why are you afraid to think for yourself?

Because following your thoughts is so much more mesmerizing, benevolent, and contains so much more "melting love" than mine? Is this the correct answer?

Quote:
Because everyone is saying something else, and inwardly you're disappointed and distrusting everything and everyone on this level, you see.

Is this a trick answer to your own question just to make sure you get the "true" answer "out there" before I can even reply? So if I "follow you" here ... I will now SEE? Is "seeing" anything like heaven?

Quote:
You are not even able to converse and think together anymore because you analyze everything to pieces and suck the life out of it this way.

But LIFE is so tasty ... why wouldn't I suck on it for a while? Is there a limited supply? I love warm milk ... it helps me sleep <laughing>.

Quote:
It is the cannibalism.

Wow! not just cannibalism but THE cannibalism. This is what IT is? So if I suck on LIFE really really hard ... will I become more like IT?

Last edited by Phoenix823 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:20 pm 

That is what the Christians believed, yes. And in a sense it is true. You can fool around for a while, but when something doesn't move you get wrinkles - figuratively speaking. I'm not judging you and you would feel that after a while and it would touch your heart.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:54 pm 

Quote:
That is what the Christians believed, yes.

Thank you for sharing what Christians believe with me but I'm not sure which words in the last few posts you are connecting with their (the Christians) belief. Can you "quote" the ones you mean. Did you share this on a "need to know" basis? Is my security clearance so high that I "need to know" this "secret" information to perform my job?

Quote:
And in a sense it is true.

What is true ... their (christian) beliefs ... your beliefs ... my beliefs ... all beliefs ... any beliefs? Through which sense are they true (just so I never use that sense again since it might LIE to me with 20/20 vision). Should I be following this as well?

Quote:
You can fool around for a while,

How long can I "fool" around? How long is a while? And what if I REALLY am a FOOL? Should I fool asquare instead?

Quote:
but when something doesn't move you get wrinkles - figuratively speaking.

You're too late ... I already have wrinkles ... but I do love figures ... in a non mathematical and "curvy" kind of way :)

Quote:
I'm not judging you and you would feel that after a while and it would touch your heart.

So how long will this "while" take? If you touch my heart ... will it be filled with "melting love" for you as well? Is this what you meant some time ago when you told me "I am what you are seeking"? Is "melting love" better than other kinds of love?

Won't GOD be jealous?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:11 pm 

Christians believe that they will be redeemed through eating the body of Christ, or symbolically sucking on a small wafer. I don't think you need to know anything - as the WingMakers state - but the knowledge of your own, unique wholeness perspective. I'm only here for you as a small demonstration of whatever you would want to define yourself, it is not my business. I know who I am. And I only tell you this and nobody else. Only on this forum for everyone to openly see.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:39 pm 

Quote:
Christians believe that they will be redeemed through eating the body of Christ, or symbolically sucking on a small wafer.

They do? Is this part of the secret information I need to know? Do you have a spare wafer hanging around that I could try?

Quote:
I don't think you need to know anything - as the WingMakers state - but the knowledge of your own, unique wholeness perspective.

So how about my "non wingmakers" state ... do I need to know anything there? Could you tell me what it might be? Please! :)

Quote:
I'm only here for you as a small demonstration of whatever you would want to define yourself, it is not my business.

I'm so glad you're here for me. Can you give me a "BIG" demonstration though? Please just ignore that it is not your business and give it to me as BIG ... and I mean really really BIG ... as you can!

Quote:
I know who I am. And I only tell you this and nobody else. Only on this forum for everyone to openly see.

Well don't think that I don't appreciate what you are giving to me ... exclusively (in either the sense of "YOU giving exclusively" or "me being given exclusively"). The "exclusively" really makes it special because I love exclusive love (ooops ... was that an oxymoron from a moron). It makes me "feel" like I am really special. I'm not sure how I "earned" this security clearance that allows me to see what you exclusively are giving me but I think I should be grateful to you. Am I following you closely enough yet?

Won't the rest of the forum be jealous though if this is done so "openly" that they can see it too?

Shouldn't we keep this a secret ... just between us?