WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Behavioral Intelligence
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:08 pm 

Ananake wrote:
O what a tangled web we weave!

We are the weaver, we are the woven one,
We are the dreamer, we are the dream,

We are the finger pointing at the moon,
We are the moon.

Thou art that.

Of course ... what the WMM is really all about is to help us understand that in our core expression we are really spiders dreaming about the moon <laughing>

I have a large copy of the Chamber 24 painting which has always been one of my favorites. It has a spider web in the upper left and a prominent moon on the upper right with the composite image of the center "being" which is also "woven together" from many "beings" in between them.

Does all of this mean that "god" (ANU) is really a spider that has trapped us in its web? :)

Love

Phoenix

Last edited by Phoenix823 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:09 pm 

At times this forum illustrates the problem of "confusion of tongues" -- and we are all communicating in English (or trying to!)

I envision a dimension wherein we all speak the same language.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:11 pm 

Wow. Synchronicity strikes again!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:14 pm 

Now that's funny. I'd be willing to bet that neither of us had read each other's post before we posted.

Are we on the same "page" (chamber 24 picture) or what <smiling>

Love

Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:16 pm 

And again!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:19 pm 

Phoenix823 wrote:

Does all of this mean that "god" (ANU) is really a spider that has trapped us in its web? :)

In African cosmology there is a spider god whose name is Ananse.

In Greek, spider goddess Arachne.

Native American goddess Spider Woman (name varies by tribe/language).

This is fun. Sorry for straying from topic. But somehow it all connects.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:27 pm 

Wow!

What a gorgeous image, with (as you are sharing) remarkable similarities to Chamber 24.

Thank you for that!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:15 pm 

You see what is happening? That is all that counts. That we think together. You were both reading and exploring the same post, thus you were thinking together, and then you can go together. But when you go in your mind all that is lost. You would like some clear-cut discussion so you can present your points, that is what too many of us want here. But what I want, is that we go together. I'm not interested in anything else.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:00 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

:lol: HEY! stop straying off topic! :lol:

Well it is interesting Phoenix - I think that a 'signature' of expression is shared, maybe something like the Doppelgänger 'principle' and in light of the entity and the simultaneous forms of expression - you not being the person your expression reminded me of might 'connect' in that way.
:)

On 'functioning for that purpose' - yes it does seem to be so. The body, in itself a complex mechanism, has the 5 senses and then a couple more which can be accessed and utilised once understood - and this would connect well with the synergy - being 'in synch' with what? With Wholeness and wholeness introduces unity.

I have thought fleetingly (perhaps 'daringly') that it is the 'spirit' which is the naughty thing, and the body is a tool to express that naughtiness...say when we 'come from' something which is instant manifestation and can kill and delete destroy and build and play games and smash and zap and nothing is a problem because no thing is really hurt...in that world of illusion...but densifying 'things' and creating a vessel which had emotions and felt pain and such - all that okay behavior in the spirit realm is not so okay in the physical.

It causes all sorts of problems which then create reflections of the turmoil in the realm of the mind.

The Astral Realms.

Anyhoo - 'this' way or 'that' the body has some influence over the spirit, and in terms of Lyricus Information, the body 'behaves' in a 'survival' mode but that is really only natural - therefore the fragmented individuate spirit must also (being cut off from it broader awareness of self) react WITH the body and freak out too, and lend 'advice' as to how to 'survive' which often equates to ripping thy neighbour off, setting traps, using what is around and such other 'normal' things like that, which of course causes stress and lots of other things which altogether = The Human Drama.

So with 'teachings' - often equated to 'spiritual' these are often about educating the spirit in 'how to' utilise the body in ways which reflect and enhance its natural capabilities, and counter the stress factor.

But such teachings are often 'shouted' over - drowned out by the noise of a world where spirit and flesh clash into dysfunction - even at the neighborly level - indeed, we need not look for conspiracy and deception within the mighty untouchable levels of the world leaders and secret organisations - it is right there sucking the life out of itself in the very neighborhood, trades mark ups, undercutting, gossip innuendo and all those other tools of survival.

Such a big machine controlling the willing that it has infiltrated all spirituality and religion and culture and politics and and science and accepts itself as normal, while that which resists or questions or simply doesn't see much sense in it, is regarded as being crazy.

Yet there - in the very center of it, unknown to it, is a thing most Lovable.

I would say that if it could only see that aspect of itself, well...

...So the individual who does see that aspect of themselves - yes they begin to see it too in the world around them - not in the aspects of a system of supression which denies such a thing, but in the individuals lost to themselves within that system.

All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.

A bit like 'marriage'.

So it is good that distractions unattended do allow for the recognition of the synergy and a sure sign of synchronicity beneath and over and above the noise of the distraction.

You’ve been a Rock - For so long now
I can't even count the years that you’ve been rolling
No thing cant shock - Or bring you down
There ain’t no thing you haven’t seen
No thing you haven't known

You can teach me when I’m needing
You can reach for me when I’m bleeding
Touch me where it hurts the most
Right into the Ghost - Of the Machine

You are a thought worth thinking
You're the water and the wine
You are the cup from which I am drinking
You're a surprise - Worth hoping for
You are a captured moment
You're are a space without a time

You can look me in the mirror
Catch my eye and make me shiver
Touch me where I need it most
You are the Ghost - In the Machine

You are a dream - Gone real
You’ve got exactly what it takes
To make an old wound heal
You tied the knot - then you let it slip
Now we both know what it feels like
To find the place to fit

We can walk another trail
Raise the anchor hoist the sail
Lift our glasses in a toast
We are the Ghost - In the Machine

We've been an island of our own
We've been a cosmic rolling stone
Now’s the time to spread our wings...
...And Fly..........................

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:48 pm 

The Watcher wrote:
So it is good that distractions unattended do allow for the recognition of the synergy and a sure sign of synchronicity beneath and over and above the noise of the distraction.

What a funny thing to say after possible proof that what you may consider "distraction" was indeed the origin of your so called synchronicity there.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:08 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

hidelight wrote:
The Watcher wrote:
So it is good that distractions unattended do allow for the recognition of the synergy and a sure sign of synchronicity beneath and over and above the *noise of the distraction.

*What a funny thing to say after possible proof that what you may consider "distraction" was indeed the origin of your so called synchronicity there.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2142&p=84380#p84380

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:23 pm 

Teacher: Do you notice the fear or stress that the external world brings you as well?

Student: Yes.

Teacher: Isn’t this fear akin to a distraction?

Student: I suppose.

Teacher: Yet without it, wouldn’t you have the tendency to lapse into complacency?

Student: I don’t think so.

Teacher: Fear, and all the so-called negative emotions, can represent distractions, but they are catalysts and instigators of action just as well. Are they not?

Student: I see your point, but these distractions and fears are leading me away from my spiritual studies and cause me to behave in a manner not consistent with a spiritual person.

-LD5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:06 pm 

Watcher wrote:
Quote:
Yet there - in the very center of it, unknown to it, is a thing most Lovable.

I would say that if it could only see that aspect of itself, well...

This is beautiful William :) ....

I wonder.... if this might facilitate synchronicity?

"We live in the non-linear, multi-dimensional, intersecting planes of separate realities that self-organize and transform into the world of Oneness and Unity, but only when we operate in the surety of our hearts will we experience this unity. The heart is not given to ideology or frameworks of rigidity. It operates in tandem with the hippocampus and neocortex to sense, decode, and respond to our local universe and multiverse in utter fluidity."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:22 pm 

Hidelight.... with what you have expressed, it feels to me that everything is 'fine' if we allow each other our unique 'voice' without rejecting. Expressing with heart virtues is what is important isn't it?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:38 pm 

The Watcher wrote:
...So the individual who does see that aspect of themselves - yes they begin to see it too in the world around them - not in the aspects of a system of supression which denies such a thing, but in the individuals lost to themselves within that system.

Yes. As within, so without. Universal Entity / projection / reflection / mirror...Tone of Equality. It all connects.

Quote:

You can look me in the mirror
Catch my eye and make me shiver
Touch me where I need it most
You are the Ghost - In the Machine

Lovely poem. Thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:42 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The hippocampus is a major component of the brains of humans and other mammals. It belongs to the limbic system and plays important roles in the consolidation of information...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocampus

The neocortex consists of the grey matter, or neuronal cell bodies and unmyelinated fibers, surrounding the deeper white matter (myelinated axons) in the cerebrum.

Hey there Karen. :) Yep, seems to me that the heart is as 'useless' a device as the brain if they are, either the one or 't'other, used without much regard for 't'other.

Indeed such separated hearts from brains - brains from hearts - are probably only 'useful' to the HMS builders/maintainers/magicians.

Another 'key' in the growing tools of personal illusion dismantling processes.

BrainHeart = Behavioral Intelligence.

:)

So what does the illusion hide from us? Why looky here, we see synegy, we see syncronicity, we see glimpses beneath the noise of daily life....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:43 pm 

Karen wrote:
I wonder.... if this might facilitate synchronicity?

That does seem to be what this is all about. We recognize that we are participating as co-creators and the intelligent universe responds.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:28 pm 

Karen wrote:
Hidelight.... with what you have expressed, it feels to me that everything is 'fine' if we allow each other our unique 'voice' without rejecting. Expressing with heart virtues is what is important isn't it?

Of course. But I am rejecting, let's say, what do you do? The others don't even seem to see that I do, let's say that they are my friends. What do you do? One or two persons come to befriend you, but all the others go about doing everything but practicing the six heart virtues. Let's say you are walking through this sub-group of a new school, you're left in this classroom. There are no teachers. No leaders even in this new school, and they don't take anything of your selfless love for a more intelligent humanity, they are interested in their own. In a sense, this is the situation of all places. This is perfect for this subject. You shout it out: don't exclude or reject! and everyone looks at you as if you were a buffalo. We reject you. What will you do? How would you speak to those one or two who come to you to indoctrinate you into their ways? What could you ask of them? They feel as if they are being altruistic. And you do not appreciate them very much, so they feel. They only know what is personal and think that universal. Don't you see this pattern before you as clear as a round crystal?

Quote:
First Source has limited moves on the “chessboard” because humanity is sealed inside a prison where the guards and warden of the prison control the money system and hold and distribute the power among themselves. The spiritual and religious leaders are equally caught up in the prison, occupying the more righteous sections, but still within the same prison. The interdimensional beings like ascended masters and angels are also imprisoned though their freedoms seem near-infinite when compared to the human inmates.

There are a handful of humans, who have removed the HMS and its assorted systems of separation and broken out of the prison, but these are an infinitesimally small percentage, and generally their writings, stories, techniques are received as “crazy talk” by their fellow inmates. And even if a handful of humans escape the prison, the prison sends its guards to re-capture them or discredit them in such a way as to render their deeds as “supernatural” or, worse yet, demonic.

The real problem in this story is that the humans within the prison do not see the prison as a prison or the guards as guards. They are oblivious to their imprisonment. Thus, they are not trying to escape from the prison; rather, if they are seeking to escape from anything, it is from boredom, anxiety, poverty, pain, bad relationships, illness, depression, and hopelessness. The suppression of their identity as a Sovereign Integral that lives in eternal and unconditional oneness, equality, and truthfulness is not even a consideration in their search.

-PC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:08 pm 

hidelight,

I feel empathy for you and I sense your frustration. This forum may or may not represent the finest aspirations and expressions of Wingmakers. There is a fair amount of trolling, sniping, baggage from past interactions, parroting of gospel, promoting of personal belief systems, etc. Such is the nature of the imprisoned ego-mind.

There is also some valuable interaction and information being exchanged here, and even the so-called "negative" stuff can be a teacher if you let it.

Things appear to be more heart-centered over at Event Temples.

Your local 3D multiverse is the probably the most satisfying and reflective classroom for practicing the heart virtues. Virtual reality has its limitations (for now).

Respectfully,
Ananake

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:11 pm 

No, you don't get it, I enjoy this. I wouldn't be here. Last week something changed in the dimensions and never will we go back to darkness again.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:19 pm 

Well that is good to hear!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:48 pm 

Please allow me to repeat now a little more to quote:
Quote:
While you are in the Quantum Moment, you see the fork in the road is always one of two ways: truth or dishonesty. Truth is the breath of life issuing from the Sovereign Integral. Dishonesty is the Human Mind System parroting the knowledge and information that is ricocheting in every corner of our lives via cell phones, television, books, seminars, movies, podcast, e-papers, websites, newspapers, and human relations.

To realize the Self as the Sovereign Integral here, and express this consciousness while in the human instrument, requires that you focus the Six Heart Virtues within your local universe – the passages of your life in which you physically move – and apply them ceaselessly. The key to realization is a direct, sober, truthful assessment of your behaviors and applying the Six Heart Virtues to those behaviors that have become expressions of your self-deception and dishonesty.

The Quantum Moment helps you to be present in the moment and to see your Self as the observer, not passing judgment on others or yourself, but retaining the sober assessment of the Sovereign Integral and applying forgiveness and understanding to the passage in which you most recently entered throughout your life. It becomes a way of life.

-PC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:32 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

:!: More:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2153
:wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:50 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
The WingMakers' music, art, and word symbols are designed to stimulate the ILN region (of the human brain) to act as a synchronizing mechanism for human consciousness (HMS) and the Genetic Mind (collective consciousness) . I realize this is difficult to comprehend, but as research into this brain function ensues over the next twenty years, it will be proven that the ILN is a key "engine" in synchronizing the human-soul (entity) consciousness to the fine-grain consciousness of the Genetic Mind, making the Genetic Mind accessible for short bursts at will.

IMO, we are talking about the physical stimulation of the Human Instrument's Mind system, by using the WMMs to activate access to the "higher brain system" - at will, for moments of timeless clarity.

The higher brain system is designed to scan the emotional data incoming from the heart system and determine if the textures and subtleties of the data are derived from the core heart frequencies, or are derivatives of the three dimensional environment and/or emotional history. LD6

Teacher: The heart and brain systems were designed to enable those who were able to apply their imaginations from the core heart frequencies to access the higher frequency, higher intelligence of the genetic mind. This access made them the prophets and philosophers of humanity—the wisdom bearers that elevated all of humanity.

there is a subtle distinction being made when the Teacher, defines the source of "imagination" coming from "the core heart frequencies" that some are able to access (even though we all have this ability) - does this suggest that "imagination" may come from someplace else too ? that it could also be programed, or distorted as is the Heart's Intelligence (by the consensus reality / enculturation) - why else would the Teacher make this distinction and suggest that this form of imagination has a specific frequency (that the higher mind can authenticate) ?

what would define "core heart frequencies" ? Wouldn't that be the frequencies of the Entity's Heart? - the frequencies of the "god fragment" - Wholeness Navigator. - the Tone of Equality?

If as you say, Watcher, imagination (not to be confused with inspiration which come from outside of the HMS) manifests (like energy) then wouldn't it almost be necessary to have the perspective of the "higher (Genetic/collective) mind" to verify its source ... so as not to be deceived by your own imagination :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:29 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I like what I see in these two expressions - a synergy.

The higher brain system is designed to scan the emotional data incoming from the heart system and determine if the textures and subtleties of the data are derived from the core heart frequencies, or are derivatives of the three dimensional environment and/or emotional history.

☼ However, this transformation is dependent on whether the individual chooses to project an image of a Sovereign Integral upon the "mirror" of the Universal Entity, or project a lesser image that is a distortion of its true state of being.

If as you say, Watcher, imagination (not to be confused with inspiration which come from outside of the HMS) manifests (like energy) then wouldn't it almost be necessary to have the perspective of the "higher (Genetic/collective) mind" to verify its source ...

I don't have a comment in regards to 'inspiration' coming from outside HMS and 'imagination' from within HMS - it may be a simple play on words.

...so as not to be deceived by your own imagination

I can't even imagine that, speaking from an internal 'place'.

This expression reminds me of the energy I have felt with sceptics who believe (although they do claim it is not belief based, but is based in scientific fact) that the brain is essential 'what a person is' and when a person experiences 'phenomena' (which includes living) it is the brain tricking (yes that is the word used) the self.

What is strange about this assertion is that they are saying that we, the 'brain' are tricking we the 'self' and these two are essentially the same, because it is the brain which gives one and all that 'sense of self'.

Of course this deduction leaves no room for anything as everything is simply not real - is untrustworthy for that reason + subjectivity.

I have learned that such expression from an external source which promotes 'doubt' offered to-ward my self, is of no particular value.
However, if you are making the statement with the 'your' signifying a general "You, me and everyone else" then I can only say that it is up to the individual to 'know the self' enough to trust the self and all that comes from that first point.

The enjoyable thing is that the external and the internal in sync makes a strong case for defeating self doubt.
This interaction ☼ seems to have everything to do with the topic of this thread.