WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Behavioral Intelligence
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:53 am 

Quote:
This is the underlying meaning of unconditional love: to experience life in all its manifestations as a single, unified intelligence that responds perfectly to the projected image of the human instrument.

It is for this reason that when the human instrument projects gratitude to the Universal Entity, regardless of circumstance or condition, life becomes increasingly supportive in opening the human instrument to activate its Source Codes and live life within the framework of the synthesis model of expression. The feeling of gratitude coupled with the mental concept of appreciation is expressed like an invisible message in all directions and at all times. In this particular context, gratitude to the Universal Entity is the overarching motive behind all forms of expression that the human instrument aspires to.

Every breath, every word, every touch, every thought, every thing is centered on expressing this sense of gratitude. A gratitude that the individual is sovereign and supported by a Universal Entity that expresses itself through all forms and manifestations of intelligence with the sole objective of creating the ideal reality to activate the individual's Source Codes and transform the human instrument and entity into the Sovereign Integral. It is this specific form of gratitude that accelerates the activation of the Source Codes and their peculiar ability to integrate the disparate componentry of the human instrument and the entity, and transform them to the state of perception and expression of the Sovereign Integral. (Wingmakers Philosophy Chamber 1)

Post subject: Re: Behavioral Intelligence
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:54 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

۞ When you voice the genuine and sober self-assessment in all of its textures and subtlety, you are inviting the new behaviors of the Sovereign Integral.

۞If you feel your behaviors reflect a state of oneness, equality and truthfulness, then you are in resonance with the Sovereign Integral.

۞Like everyone else embodied in a human instrument, living in these times, I am both my sovereign Self and I am First Source. I am more aware of this state than some, but this is the only difference. I am one of those who has been exposed to life outside the prison, and I have returned not with descriptions of the “other side” but with encoded works, techniques, and behavioral systems that can help people form alignments with their preternatural Self, and move into the new era of transparency and expansion with greater ease.

۞ The ominous situations of our world are very real. It is impossible to look at the policies of governments around the world and see coherence, benevolence, enlightened action, or, in general, behavioral intelligence as an outflow of equality and oneness.

۞While the fear of the future dominates this module – from a programming perspective – Anu was careful to connect it to the primal fear of death and nonexistence. DSIND creates much of the dysfunction in the human family in terms of its behavioral deficiencies.

۞ We are the key to our dilemma and we must learn how to deactivate the suppression matrix so we can awaken to the Sovereign Integral consciousness, live within its behavioral intelligence, and release ourselves from the grip of the mind and human instrument.

۞ To realize the Self as the Sovereign Integral here, and express this consciousness while in the human instrument, requires that you focus the six heart virtues within your local universe – the passages of your life in which you physically move – and apply them ceaselessly. The key to realization is a direct, sober, truthful assessment of your behaviors and applying the six heart virtues to those behaviors that have become expressions of your self-deception and dishonesty.

۞ Forgiveness is the active formula of self-assessment of your present situation and the application of new behaviors that are in resonance with the Sovereign Integral.

۞ The purpose of this new era is the transfer of knowledge, relative to the Sovereign Integral, so that humanity can begin living – through authentic self expression – the behaviors of the Sovereign Integral here on Earth.

۞ Individuals need to take responsibility for establishing their own exploratory techniques, methods of expansion, and new behaviors of disentangling from the HMS. Quantum Pause is a framework, not a specific system. With the web (an analogue of the Genetic Mind), there are ways to share your adjustments, add-ons, alterations, and new techniques, and I would encourage people to do this.

۞ The purpose of this new era is the transfer of knowledge, relative to the Sovereign Integral, so that humanity can begin living – through authentic self expression – the behaviors of the Sovereign Integral here on Earth.