WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: TIME DOESNT EXIST
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:25 am 

TIMELESS CREATION
Contemplate the beginning of creation, it is a very simple thing to do
for you can visualize the beginning of the world, so simply trace back in a linear way to the very beginning of where you think source exist and what do you find?

and ask yourself upon finding this answer in your mind "what was before this?", and than on the second answer ask the same "What was before this?"
and continue on like this in a linear way

Soon if done correctly your mind will find that there cannot possibly be a beginning to creation

contemplate this and enjoy!

Post subject: Re: TIME DOESNT EXIST
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:21 pm 
Posting Freak

I went to a alien world that was ending,the beings their where transending. I had gone through the devolution of earth,I had watched the world going backwards,I traveled through epics of epic time,the different levels of creation of different evolution and creation of different species and their developement , I than found myself drifting in space,I saw a portal,I traveled through the portal,and each time I found another layer of evolution and creation of space time. I traveled to the end of my journey backward,seeking the Beganing of existance. I was greeted by entities,they were not humanbeings,they where a ancestor far removed,the ancestor of the Pleadians. The Angels of Earth. Their where two species,companions,that where stagered in time,yet where both female and male,mother and father. Self created through the creation of their own DNA. Their life was liken to a sterjin,and their developement liken to a metamorphesis. Life was within,and they started as male,and than became female. The physicality of this,was that of a cycle of birth,life,death,and rebirth. Their species was transend their species as a whole to become a New species. I didnt understand Transend,I was 18 years old. I had a near death expereince,and I didnt have to come back to earth. I choose too,I didnt understand how it would effect Time,that I might have to live a altered state of existance and of Mind. My journey has been of becoming Intergrated into the species I was Born. The two entities are companions that nurture each other,a stagered life cycle,each taking turns of parent,teacher,student,master. Yet they are born with genetic memory,ageless knowledge that allows the companions to travel through space. SI

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:52 pm 
Posting Freak

I was fearful,I didnt want to have to endure the sorrows of life,the physical pain that dwelled in my mind. The companions gave me the strength to return to the world. Although this meant that I had to re-enter the world,through the underworld,the astral plane. A place that was not stranger too me,for i had started to travel the astral plane when I was still in my crib. I wasnt able to say my Name,I had speach problems,english was a hard language for me too learn. The doorway of the world was swung open when I had nearly died at the age of three years. The companions,They gave me a Mother and Father-Parents.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:36 pm 
Posting Freak

Your imagination and ability to string words together a pleasure to read what you have to say re the astral plane 4th dimension that overlaps our 3 D physical plane Earth that is also being overlapped by the 5th 6th and 7TH.....is exciting 'time' to be alive.....please stop being fearful.....we are here in body on an adventure....of Dimension jumping to the ships in the sea of vast Space ....is what the LTO wants of us....replace it with being fearless......and everything ....I assure you......Wing Maker Will......work out ok,,,,..it trumps time.....First Source rule.....even Vampires .

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:48 pm 
Posting Freak

You know deep down you wish to be free of them ....and now being not only Rosh Hashana....but Beltane too.....its a perfect storm kind of day....to do so .....Portals abound.....they are everywhere you look....many Souls want to be set free......being fearful you attract fear.....that is induced even further by it being broadcast by the PTB that do not wish the status -quo to change......just let go of the fear....things are going to get better....maybe a simple change of the diet....is all that is needed.....are you doing any Yoga.... helps balance and spin the chakras in the right way Zoa.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:11 am 
Posting Freak

I have been listening to the weather reports,we had two tornatos. I just got back to Texas,was gone for a few weeks. I was in North Dakota,it snowed. It was 90 degrees today,my door is still open. Going to Ark. tomarrow. I might be and Washington by the end of the month. I have been to nearly every state and the usa this side Mississippi. I have been through hells stroms,high winds and tornatos. I have seen some outrageous thunder stroms. So is the life of a Rveer. Trailer parks,and hotels,truck stop food,and mickydees. My Mustang needs to be detailed,the car wash isnt working anymore. Gas prices are ah soaring-4.29 a gallon. Mac and cheese 2.09 cents. People taking about God in the parking lots of wally world,with their end time gloom,and jesus Loves me,IF?

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:31 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, we are all going to believe what we will, until we all understand how and why "things happen" .... but here is a clue about the weather ... Just before we had the 250 Tornados someone posted a weather "radar" map ... it looked very much like this one (posted yesterday) http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy28 ... namoly.jpg

Some claim these are HAARP "rings" and that in the next few days we will see another batch of "super cells" form in the mid west ... others believe it is "normal" even though no one has ever seen anything like this as longs as weather reports have been issued ... discern for yourselves ... If we have another "episode" of these super cells, I believe it will be revealed that what or who ever is causing these anomalies, is not "normal" and that because, these events can be made to appear like something "natural" that most people will "blame" it on Nature ... but I trust Nature - I believe that we created it - to assist us, not to destroy us ... so when something as massive as FUshima and this happens and creates a scenario that throws us backwards, instead of forward, that it is a good indication of someone working to reverse our progression as a species - and I don't believe Nature works that way .

now they don't have to bulldoze the empty houses down ... the banks can collect insurance on them instead of taking a complete loss ... I don't know about the rest of the states ... but Colorado has remained pretty untouched by the economic slump - because home prices weren't that inflated to begin with ... but just in Colo SPs we have six thousand homes in foreclosure ... so I can just imagine how many empty homes there are sitting all across the Mid West ... or perhaps where these "rings" are appearing ??

getting back to the topic ... of course Time exists ... MEST is our "dominate" reality whether or not we choose to explore the other "realities" the fact remains that our present HMS in incapable of handling more than one reality at a time - that is just how it was designed (to keep us focused) - which is not to say that we can't "visit" other realities, but that this reality is dominate until we restore our original configuration of the SECUs template - before it incarnated here, which will allow us to comprehend the other realities ... we can "go there" but what purpose does it serve if we can't comprehend it?

I believe that "full consciousness" is a state of being that allows for MEST to be what it IS and that it is totally comprehensible even to the typical human ... and that it serves a purpose by being fragmented into various "dimensions" - which is to prevent us from being overwhelmed by All that Is, when our consciousness is fragmented ... and once we accomplish that purpose, as individuals, that we can can collectively expand and enhance our personal state of consciousness that exists in the MEST - by blending these now separate "dimensions" and experience in other "models of existence" while remaining in this "dominate" reality - that there is no need for us to "go there" when we can bring it here and experience it, in a way that is comprehensible to the HI.

to perhaps make this more understandable ... pretend you are going from point A to point B ... and that you have an entire lifetime to get there ... the journey is acomplished one step at a time ... but there is nothing that says, you can't ride a bike, or drive a car, or take a plane - once that "advanced" technology is introduced ... but as soon as you alter the time it takes to traverse the distance (with advanced technology) you cheat yourself of the experience you may have gained by exploring the landscape - one step at a time ... even stopping to smell the roses.

with (advanced) technology we can get there faster ... but it doesn't really allow us to experience what we set out to experience - which is all that is ... if we fly right over the Rockies, we will be dependent upon others to tell us what they "were" like but it isn't going to be the same experience that YOU may have had if you had walked across them ... your "shared" knowledge doesn't include the smells and sounds of being there - the taste of the water, the warmth of your campfire ... your breath (life force) is not blended with the Rockies' rarefied air ... you miss what it has to contribute to your existence, and it misses what you had to contribute to it ... the world remains in a state of separation, when you had the opportunity to BLEND numerous realities into one that could be shared, enhanced and expanded to include the other.

MEST existed here - before we were even created and will exist even if we abandoned this region of the Universe ... we came here to explore it ... but in order to do that properly, we need to do it - one step at a time - (pun intended) Time, Matter, Energy and Space are not part of the illusion ... they are the reason FOR the illusion (so we don't miss a thing) ... and we were progressing nicely until Anu came along and altered the HMS to serve himself.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:06 am 

Wow how the heck did you knowwhat i was going through Markzorb!
please tell me
thanks elias

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:27 am 
Posting Freak

Brother.....all I can do is if you have not yet........begin to read the newest work by James.....as It is at some level that does encompass this dimension unifying everyone of us....enjoy and savor each word.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:01 pm 

Just realized you were talking to zoa, sorry
what do you mean by vampires exactly?
you say it a lot

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:23 am 

well if anyone is still reading this i would recomend you watch this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5q-RoR-hZg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:51 am 
Posting Freak

welcome to the WMF steppingstone, where we discuss the Wingmaker's materials ... which revel that channeling is a practice limited to the realms of the Human mind ... that Anu created to keep us distracted and to transfer and upgrade his evolving programs in the Human Mind's systems.

There is no such thing as a "higher self" ... but the Wingmaker materials offer one the opportunity to expand and enhance one's consciousness, by restoring the wholeness of the Self ... with the integration of all its components (Soul/individuated consciousness, Remnant Imprint/muse for inspiration, Phantom core/heart's scribe, Wholeness Navigator/soul's heart) within the Human Instrument, resulting in a Wholeness Perspective that allow the Entity to gain the state of consciousness of the individual, known as the Sovereign Integral (which is unique for each of us) - which gives it access to the collective Intelligence of First Source - once the rest of our DNA has been activated .

so anyone who claims that they can assist you to "channel your higher self" is self deluded ... because there is only one self and its consciousness has been purposely fragmented - and limited to the perspective of the Human Instrument, until the individual, of their own free will, transforms that state of being, into its original configuration and reprograms the Human Mind System, that runs on programs designed by Anu to conceal one's true identity as a Sovereign Entity of the Central Race (SECU)

you can and may believe that there is a "higher self" ... and that you can channel it ... but it is all in you mind :wink:

Answer 11 from James: Channeling is a sub-component of the God-Spirit-Soul Complex (GSSC), and therefore the Human Mind System. ... Channeling was originally the equivalent of demon possession where interdimensional entities would temporarily infuse themselves within the human instrument and read a script prepared for them, usually an operative of the GSSC who was intent on bringing hope, love, truth, wisdom, and cosmological indoctrinations to humanity through the spiritual and, to a lesser extent, religious systems of the human family.

In more recent times channeling has become more automated, using pre-programmed scripts, voice tonalities, gestures, and accents which are implanted in the HMS of the individual channeler, and quite literally “broadcast” for later publication and dissemination among those who have a resonance to GSSC and seek enlightenment therein.

The channeled materials, owning to their extensive crafting, were cosmological wunderkinds that generated awe and near-instant faith in their readers. Works like The Urantia Book, Conversations with God, Seth, Agartha, Alice Bailey, and countless others were all prepared texts for humanity, written by dimensional entities under the direction of the GSSC and distributed for human consumption to ensure that humans remained satiated with division and deception – though under the guise of spiritual and cosmological truth.

If you carefully examine channeling you will see that it does not mention the Sovereign Integral, the silence that is you. They discuss the heavens, God, angelic beings, extraterrestrial intelligences, the service orientation of ascended being, ascension process of soul, morality, practical living, alignment to God, life after death, and the complex teacher-student ordering of the universe. It is all designed to instill separation and satisfy the seeker that truth exists on the material plane, thus, they do not have to leave the prison to find it; they simply need to read or listen with their mind.
http://projectcamelot.org/james_wingmak ... egral.html

yep, that is what the Wmms tell us about channeling ... and there are several topics that discuss it in more detail - found in the archives (using the search) of this forum

of course you may believe it or not ... it is always your choice.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:09 pm 

steppingstones04 wrote:
well if anyone is still reading this i would recomend you watch this
<snip>

I appreciate seeing channeled material. Fairly standard practices are used:

1. Hypnotic tone of voice. (Hello! you are being hypnotised!)

2. Frequently addresses audience as "dear ones."

3. Wears white.

4. Looks like Jesus.

That being said, everyone has their own path back to Source, and the above icon may be pointing to a "trail marker."

Bless us all, and watch out for vampires!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:46 pm 

i thought james talked about demanding a connection to the higher self, in his interview with Mark

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:09 am 

Hello Steppingstones04

Excerpt from Lyricus Discourse 4
Teacher: Each individual is a creator of his or her wisdom path. As such, they must create the priority and structure of their path on their own. They may tap resources like teachers or books, but the creation of the path is their own, regardless of the external circumstances such as religious conformity. Once this is understood and internalized, it becomes the foundation from which you operate. This is one’s spiritual duty, and it is the first step on the path of co-creation with the universe.

The second step upon this path is the informed assignment of priority. There is a sequence to all directions – an order in which they build to an end goal or achievement.

Student: Please explain how this applies to spiritual revelation?

Teacher: When you have a goal to comprehend your identity – not only as a human being but also as a spirit-fragment of First Source, you must break your goal into component building blocks, and see the order within the process. Underlying this order is the fluidity that provides for rapid transformation and adaptation. Once this is defined you direct the universe to respond to this plan by the simple and persistent act of defining and, most importantly, re-defining it. The thought uppermost in your mind is that the universe is “eavesdropping” on your plans, and shifting or re-arranging your material, emotional, mental, and spiritual environments in direct response to its observations. It does this without regard to what you would call your worthiness. It does this because it is its nature.

You are indeed demanding connection with a "higher self/higher intelligence", but it is your "higher self/higher intelligence" that you should place your focus on friend, not anothers.

Quote from Event Temple Session 1.

"Now, imagine the intelligence and creative capacities of your Higher Self and the Spirit Energy in which it lives ... is poised ... prepared ... and waiting."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:35 am 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVbQxC2c3-8

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:44 am 

Lincoln, the guy that is the channel, doesnt channel in an unnatural HMS way, even he says that he does not recommend any of this
all he "channels" is that which he already is, the timeless self

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:17 am 

Then ask yourself, and Lincoln, these questions friend? Who is Lincoln? Who are you? This is in no way disrespectful to Lincoln, for Lincoln could quite likely be asking you, and himself, the same questions?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:31 am 
Posting Freak

steppingstones04 wrote:
Lincoln, the guy that is the channel, doesnt channel in an unnatural HMS way, even he says that he does not recommend any of this
all he "channels" is that which he already is, the timeless self

apparently you missed the message in what I quoted ... channeling messages from the MIND - that can produce anything you desire to hear, and was created to serve the Annunaki's agenda - is not helping you progress - it is distracting you and is SELF-defeating and supporting deception ... why would anyone want to participate in that ... why would they surrender to this type of enslavement which diminishes their ability to be who they are?

You are the only one who can save yourself ... you have everything you need NOW to do that, without becoming dependent upon external sources ... not even if they claim to be your "higher-self" .... masters, gods, or Light. The Wmms simply remind you of your potential to serve a higher purpose - as a Sovereign Integral.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:39 am 

This is an interesting subject to me....

When ‘something’ comes to me, I tend to look at the message rather than the way it ‘came’.... to discern the truth in it and the relevance to ‘where I am in that moment’. From very young I have felt responsible for my ‘path’ and appreciate the assistance that makes its way to me. It seems that there are different perspectives to ‘sit’ within and one of those perspectives may look for ‘messages’ from outside where another feels from within. There is nothing to be ‘chastised’ for in this but it feels good to have a perspective on it. Why not ‘move into’ the greatest perspective that we can?

Something beautiful about these materials, to me, is that they are empowering us to recognize our capabilities and magnificence. We have direct access to all we wish to ‘know’.... We just have to recognize and embrace this and it seems to require that we ‘step outside’ of what we have been ‘taught’. When we 'step outside' of any perspective aren't we stepping outside of 'time'?

Just my thoughts. Thank you for this discussion.

Last edited by Karen on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:06 am 
Posting Freak

yes, I agree with your perspective of "stepping out of time" ... and see how stepping into one's own mind, would be one way to do that... but we might also want to remember that the Mind is programed ... and depends upon experiences from the Past to determine what actions it will make now. It refers to "learned behavior" ... word associations ... and emotions (feelings) - and will avoid what it perceives are "mistakes". It is limited to the Human Instruments "senses" to detect deception ... and it is very much influenced by the HMS's programs... designed to conceal our true identity.

Channeling reveals one's mistrust of their Self - when the individual chooses to believe that someone else knows (or has access to) something they don't or wouldn't know via any other means. They never question the messengers ... they unconditionally accept that they are whomever YOU choose to lead you ... which is very easy for these Agents of Anu, because they can "read your mind" - and even if they couldn't, the fact that you are in their world, proves to them that you ARE seeing "outside" help ... and willing to surrender to their "higher knowledge" - without questioning their source. They are well aware of why you seek to be a channel ... and that it is part of the HMS program.

We created the minds ... we are not that which we have created .

If you believe, as you are taught, in the lesser self, you will reach for the food that nourishes the shadow and not the substance. The substance of your design is awakened with the words that form the concepts of your enlarged self-image. And these words are not merely spoken, but they are seen, felt, and heard as well. They lead you to the tone of equality and the perception of wholeness. Allow these words to wash over you like a gentle wave that brings you buoyancy and movement. It will sweep you to a new shore, and it is there that you will begin to uncover your true nature and purpose. 3rd Philo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:15 am 
Posting Freak

First Source is not God, not as human beings understand what God is. God, as an entity, independent of you or me, does not exist – though there have been those (i.e., Anu) who believed themselves to be God and masqueraded as one. First Source is the collective of Sovereign Integrals throughout the multiverse, and that which binds them is Source Intelligence. The entire GSSC, as conceived by Anu, was modeled on this reality:

God = First Source
Spirit = Source Intelligence
Soul = Sovereign Integral

But these concepts are not the same. If one says, “I am self-realized and therefore enlightened,” are they enlightened of the GSSC? Or, are they an experiencer of the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness beyond the HMS? If it is the latter, you will not find them on book tours, giving lectures, establishing schools or ashrams, speaking in the lecture circuits, creating a spiritual path, healing for money, profiteering from their experience, or claiming they have special powers that others lack.

Anu wanted to ensure that spiritual and religious seekers would be caught up in the heavens of his creation. This is why the search outside oneself is so powerfully encoded, why we feel this separation of body and soul, and soul and God; why we cling so tenaciously to the diluted and disempowered versions of First Source, Source Intelligence, and Sovereign Integral found in the God-Spirit-Soul Complex; why our thoughts and prayers, so filled with hope, speak to a mask of First Source that is not one and equal with ourselves.

The fuel of our HMS is anger, greed, disappointment, irritability, blame, fear, resentment, and other so-called negative emotions, caused in large measure because of our lack of understanding that we are all one and equal, and that that truth is the basis of life. Those who have ventured into the clear waters of the Sovereign Integral have a responsibility to share the process of stripping away the masks and deceptions, living in the world, but not being of it, and this means that they do not participate in the deceptions of the HMS.
Answer 22 from James:PCI

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:40 pm 

why are we all here talking directly to each other about this and about that, unless it was to share and enjoy our experience of life, and at the same time maybe grow a little more in understanding and happiness. are we all stuck in survival mode where we think we have to do this, probably not.

How can you be the timeless self in the world, but not of it, not of time. when you are hungry you eat when you are tired you sleep, when someone is crying for help on the street you help them as best as you can, yet you always have the free will to step out of the flow of your life and just be, just know yourself.
emotional mastery is the key for emotions stand in between time and timelessnesss, if you emotionaly desire to talk in a forum like this than talk, emotions are deep, beyond mind and body

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:50 pm 

often times what you forget isnt worth remembering in the first place

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:54 pm 

i dont know who i am anymore, i forgot