WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Insight
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:52 am 
Posting Freak

Freedom to be whoever ....1ST Source desires in you.

Last edited by markzorb on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Accountability
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:16 am 
Posting Freak

I would prefer to remain anonymous. Giving personal information is un-safe.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Giving your past and your age...........makes sense and I respect your wanting to stay private.....thanks for expressing other side of the coin............... ............................. for me.....not hiding behind an alias ....liberating... and I feel it is .to easy to act off when your real name is hidden.....your just not fully your grounded self..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:03 pm 
Posting Freak

How can you not be safe ....in First Source we trust ourselves to be .. in One .....all the time....24./7 ...positive mood....negative too....happens ...being human....we hit all the notes.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:02 am 

zoarastera wrote:
I would prefer to remain anonymous. Giving personal information is un-safe.

Absolutely agree. Especially for women. There's far too many freaky forum stalkers.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:22 pm 
Posting Freak

James: Questions and Answers
Responses from James - Session 2

Question 16 -- Are the people on the discussion forum in any danger from any organisations, because of our involvement with these materials?

No.

The individual's choice to use an alias or be themselves.......I just think it is way too easy to be irresponsible and spout off at the mouth.....when there is an alias for the ego to manipulate.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
why do you think James uses an alias, Markzorb?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:53 pm 
Posting Freak

I can understand him using one....as he does not want to be a side show from the Work....but here on a forum....where we are trying to establish Unity....seems like an avoidance SD....and lets face it ....hiding behind an alias does allow some the cover to behave "badly ".

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:58 pm 

One's actions and how they treat others shows more accountability/responsibilty than simply stating their real name . I could say that my name is Joe Blow , but that would hold me accountable how ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:59 pm 

My words and actions are my true signature , not some name that was assigned to me at birth . :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:48 am 
Posting Freak

To each his own.....way of expressing First Source......that to me....seems more real.....when there is no hiding behind an alias......which can ....allow the ego to role play and in this role play be manipulated. by fear........and just to make it clear.....I do not feel that this applies to you MV.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:29 am 

I live in close proximity to Shayalana and Golda, and trust them enough to hopefully meet them someday. Yet, would I disclose personal info here, including my name? Certainly not. I have neither a product to sell nor am I interested in attracting creepy undue attention.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:33 am 
Posting Freak

That so many are for lack of a better word......scared....afraid ,,,,fearful.....to even share their 3d name.....would seem to be in opposition to the coming transparency Wing Makers are bringing to the table.....how does every now and then " signing " it your real name....attract undue creepy attention.. ???......any more then your thoughts which are broadcast into the etheric realms for all those who wish to keep us enslaved to see.....if you are fearful ....it must be dealt with in order to "advance ".....posting your real name....a very small step in that direction.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:33 am 
Posting Freak

obviously, if we wanted to share our names, nothing prevents us from doing that ... and if we don't want to share our "real" names, nothing prevents us from doing that either ... not your guilt trips or intimidation Mark ... speaking for myself, it has nothing to do with Fear, or Unity ... but it does have everything to do with personal preferences .... why is that so difficult for you to accept?

you talk about unity ... in a strong family unit, almost everyone has a "nick name" ... knowing that name, usually means you know that person better than a casual acquaintance ... same with avatars ... only a "user name" is something YOU pick for yourself, not something that someone else has picked for someone they haven't even met (yet) or some silly nick name that sticks ... your given name doesn't even identify you specifically ... I bet there are 1,500 people living in the US right now with the same name as mine and yours :lol:

here's a little story ... my grandfather ran away from home when he was 15, because his mom died and his dad remarried a woman he didn't like with five kids - making him the oldest son. In a family of 13 kids that was a huge responsibility that no kid should have been asked to shoulder but he was, and after two years of it, he ran away to join the circus and see the world ... in those days people had "stage names" ... he was only too happy to ditch his real name, (so his dad couldn't find him) because he hated it ... his name was William Fuerkey and everyone called him "Ferkey the Turkey" the circus gave him the pseudonym of Willy West and he loved it ... and he used this "fake" name for the rest of his life ... it legally became his wife's name along with their two children's and all the subsequent grand children.

Years and years later while doing genealogy I ran into a brick wall with my grandpa ... and I went to him to ask him why...I told him that I couldn't even find his birth certificate and he laughed ... and then he told me his story .... I was the only person in the entire family (besides him) who knew our "REAL" name or that my gramps was a tight rope walker in the circus .... did it make a bit of difference ? NO - did we change our names so that everyone would know who we "really" were NO - do the other family members believe me, even though I have a birth certificate for William Fuerkey born on the same day as him in the same rural farm area where he was raised ? NO ... do I care NO. But with that bit of information, I was able to trace gramps back to Germany where his dad was a member of the Prussian Army ... and I discovered another interesting story ... seems in those days when you quit the Army, you had to give your uniform back ... since he didn't want to spend his pay on clothes or transportation, knowing he had plenty at home, he walked over a thousand miles to his hometown in his bare feet and skivies ... so he could use the money to pay for a home for him and his soon to be wife . Just to let you know, I come from a long line of stubborn stock who highly valued their Sovereignty. :wink: (and that's all you need to know ) :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:48 am 
Posting Freak

I fully accept SD....that it is your preference.....and I guess since a while ago you told me your real name....I do not include you here.......find it very hard to believe that what I am saying here is making you feel guilty or intimidated.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:45 am 
Posting Freak

it isn't Mark, but it feels like that is what you are trying to do ... since you found out no one wants to tell you their personal information ... I don't know if you have ever met someone who had their identity stolen, but it ain't pretty and it takes years to repair the damage ... and aren't the professional thieves all smooth operators (from N Jewsy or Nigeria) that gain your confidence ... so you will give them your info ? ... and if one were to mistake this forum for a bunch of gullible of love and light-ers they might try it here - don't be offended, please, you just seemed to not want to take silence for an answer - if you stick around long enough you will discover all our "real" names ... and discerning from what I have read over the years ... most believe because of the AA book, that his is a conspiracy forum and that at least one of us is an agent who puts people names on a list or something ... :roll: who know what people are willing to do for fame or fortune (look at Chawleee) :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:32 pm 

espritducoeur wrote:
I live in close proximity to Shayalana and Golda, and trust them enough to hopefully meet them someday.

Nice of you to say. Thanks. I'm not far away.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:14 pm 
Posting Freak

I thought you were in Alaska Golda ... and that Shay is in the middle of western Canada ... close? or did you move south?
oops, did I give away your general location ...? I have no idea where SdeC lives ... but maybe that accounts for your high and mighty attitudes if you are all Canucks :lol:

I saved that picture of you gals the last time you got together ... member this ?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.Espri,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Shay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Golda

Post subject: Insight
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:40 pm 
Posting Freak

I see your point ....and appreciate your experience.

Post subject: Re: Insight
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:44 pm 
Posting Freak

First Source is Supreme......is why Anu ....is leaving ......We are not of this Universe....... :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:56 am 

starduster wrote:
I thought you were in Alaska Golda ... and that Shay is in the middle of western Canada ... close? or did you move south?
oops, did I give away your general location ...? I have no idea where SdeC lives ... but maybe that accounts for your high and mighty attitudes if you are all Canucks :lol:

I saved that picture of you gals the last time you got together ... member this ?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.Espri,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Shay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Golda

No I'm not in Alaska. I'm in Hell, as indicated in your picture. Oops! ...caught in the act.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:59 am 
Posting Freak

Have been thinking about exactly what intimidation is SD.....and by the definition described a bit here.....

(Threatening behaviours may be conceptualized as a maladaptive outgrowth of normal competitive urge for interrelational dominance generally seen in animals. Alternatively, intimidation may result from the type of society in which individuals are socialized, as human beings are generally reluctant to engage in confrontation or threaten violence........
Intimidation may be manifested in such manner as physical contacts, glowering countenance, emotional manipulation, verbal abuse, making someone feel lower than you, purposeful embarrassment and/or actual physical assault. “Behavior may include, but is not limited to, epithets, derogatory comments or slurs and lewd propositions, assault, impeding or blocking movement, offensive touching or any physical interference with normal work or movement, and visual insults, such as derogatory posters or cartoons.)

I am realizing it is something that I have done.....and it matters not that it was a response....to it being done to me.....its practice is contrary to what I perceive to be the Wing Maker Way......and it is something I would like to eliminate totally.....appreciate you bringing it to my attention....in such a manner that I am able to grow from it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Now, more to your point, the future is bright because the intelligence of the human race is being
intensified in the coming years like never before. This awakening or access to the higher order intuitive
knowledge is precisely what many of the children of today are here to reveal.
With this access comes new inventions, innovative solutions, new ways in which humanity will solve the
problems of energy, poverty, and its governments and disease, and resource distribution. It’s not to say
that these problems will be overcome in a matter of a few years, or when 2012 rolls around, all will be
well with the world. No, it will not happen that way. It will happen more gradually, but the critical mass—
the re-engineering of the human grids upon which we depend for our interconnections to Spirit—these
will be brought to a new level of creativity and cooperation whereby the human and Divine agendas come
into a more, let’s say a new and higher harmony, and in this harmony positive change will take hold.

Mark: Now what about all the prophecy and disasters like nuclear wars, or earth changes, like floods, and
earthquakes, and pole shifts, to name a few. Do these still loom in our future before the good times can
roll, so to speak?

James: There will continue to be calamities of various kinds. That’s all part of the rhythm of nature and
man, but it’s not the events of the past that define our species, or the direction in which we advance, so
much as it’s the purpose and intention we carry within our hearts and minds. So, yes, there will be wars
and natural disasters that trail in the wake of humanity and, yes, it will be natural to presume that the best indicator of our future is our past, but that’s not really the case. Prophecy often neglects the finer energies
of the human heart and mind, and instead is informed by the mistakes and disastrous judgments that we
see materialize in our history books. There is a prime coherence that makes possible the gradual
appearance of the bridge between Creator and creation. As this bridge materializes in the coming years, it
will widen so more and more people can cross it and feel the vibrational influences of their Creator—
moment by moment—whenever they choose to touch Him.
It’s like the lifting of a fog that separates one identity from another, and despite all the evidence to the
contrary, the future of humankind is as bright as a star and even more enduring.
p. 9-10
In the times ahead, there will be shifting sands and creeping doubts and many people will feel fears trying
to grasp them. May I remind anyone who is open-minded to the possibility, that you are here at this time
to give your love independent of the external world conditions and events.
It’s the foundation of Event Temples to help organize these quantum communities, so that we can
collectively stand as examples of love-based communities living amidst fear-based individuals. And
easing fear, and guilt, and hate, and base survival, and ignorance, and greed energies that will be emitted
in the coming years as the birth pangs of a new earth are released.
I understand it’s very easy to fall prey to these fear-based energies and want to protect yourselves and
loved ones, and prepare for tumultuous times—to, in effect, to crawl inside a protective cocoon and wait
for the chaos to pass. But the times, as hard as they may become, will be made easier for all in the broader
community of humanity and earth, if those of us who came to this planet at this time fully awaken to our
missions of receiving and transmitting love frequencies into our local universe—knowing well that the
walls of our local universe extend to the most distant and ancient walls of our Creator’s universe. They
are truly one and the same, and what we send out to one, goes to all. It circulates amongst the greater
community and stabilizes it amid any turmoil.
So, it is our responsibility to own this time as makers of peace from war, creators of love from turmoil,
changers of darkness to light, and transformers of despair to hope. If any of you question your mission or
purpose—remember, it is this!
How you clothe your mission in terms of your work, or hobbies, or family, or relationships, well, this is
up to you, and in the wide sense of reality—it doesn’t really matter. What matters is that you express a
love-centered life into your local universe independent of external circumstance. You place this at the core
of your human existence, knowing that if you so, you are a stabilizing force and of all the forces that are
needed at this time—this, this is the most vital.

Part Two Transcript, p.13-4, Interview of James with Mark Hempel

So, it is our responsibility to own this time as makers of peace from war, creators of love from turmoil,changers of darkness to light, and transformers of despair to hope. If any of you question your mission or purpose—remember, it is this!

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Part Two Transcript, p.13-4, Interview of James with Mark Hempel [/quote]

So, it is our responsibility to own this time as makers of peace from war, creators of love from turmoil,changers of darkness to light, and transformers of despair to hope. If any of you question your mission or purpose—remember, it is this!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:58 pm 
Posting Freak

espritducoeur wrote:
I live in close proximity to Shayalana and Golda, and trust them enough to hopefully meet them someday. Yet, would I disclose personal info here, including my name? Certainly not. I have neither a product to sell nor am I interested in attracting creepy undue attention.

We don't have to let SD distract us or bother us with her immature behavior in trying to chase us off of the forum , yet again. Best ignore her and not read her posts lest you want to be infected with her nastiness. It's the nature of how memes work. I know where you and Golda both live as you do me even though I am about to move. So SD has nothing on any of us which is obvious in that she thought Golda was in Alaska! Is Alaska a province of Canada? She's losing it. Be patient, she can't last much longer here acting the way she does. Just Bless her as we walk away. Jealousy is not at all attractive.

Cathedral - CS&N