WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Insight
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:18 pm 
Posting Freak

SD is not the problem,....and my insight into/ about intimidation has allowed me to see deeper into you who has quite the Animus problem Shay....you are a bully who should shut up.....or put up already.......you are a mimic who does not quite get it.....yet....but shall soon enough......be "forced " to be a part of the TEAM....in which each achieves more by doing so....or leave in a huff to start her own forum.....or better yet.... join with her soul sister June(Athena ) on her forum...........where she would be put Work........not to her liking.....here you have the freedom......to be .....look at the artwork....listen to the music....and stop assuming ....you get it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:25 pm 
Posting Freak

As much as anyone else....is how you intimidate others..... after all you have according to you.....earned it.........you earned nothing.....its a gift from First Source.....your 12000 plus posts should be wiped clean,,, let it go....the Animus......and start over.....being nice to every One.....who crosses your path here....have had it with your rudeness....and am no longer going to take it ....and look the other way.....being quiet .....at present you are more anti then Wing Maker....and should join June's forum........where she can learn .....something....she needs from her.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Quote:
Now, more to your point, the future is bright because the intelligence of the human race is being
intensified in the coming years like never before. This awakening or access to the higher order intuitive
knowledge is precisely what many of the children of today are here to reveal.
With this access comes new inventions, innovative solutions, new ways in which humanity will solve the
problems of energy, poverty, and its governments and disease, and resource distribution. It’s not to say
that these problems will be overcome in a matter of a few years, or when 2012 rolls around, all will be
well with the world. No, it will not happen that way. It will happen more gradually, but the critical mass—
the re-engineering of the human grids upon which we depend for our interconnections to Spirit—these
will be brought to a new level of creativity and cooperation whereby the human and Divine agendas come
into a more, let’s say a new and higher harmony, and in this harmony positive change will take hold.

Mark: Now what about all the prophecy and disasters like nuclear wars, or earth changes, like floods, and
earthquakes, and pole shifts, to name a few. Do these still loom in our future before the good times can
roll, so to speak?

James: There will continue to be calamities of various kinds. That’s all part of the rhythm of nature and
man, but it’s not the events of the past that define our species, or the direction in which we advance, so
much as it’s the purpose and intention we carry within our hearts and minds. So, yes, there will be wars
and natural disasters that trail in the wake of humanity and, yes, it will be natural to presume that the best indicator of our future is our past, but that’s not really the case. Prophecy often neglects the finer energies
of the human heart and mind, and instead is informed by the mistakes and disastrous judgments that we
see materialize in our history books. There is a prime coherence that makes possible the gradual
appearance of the bridge between Creator and creation. As this bridge materializes in the coming years, it
will widen so more and more people can cross it and feel the vibrational influences of their Creator—
moment by moment—whenever they choose to touch Him.
It’s like the lifting of a fog that separates one identity from another, and despite all the evidence to the
contrary, the future of humankind is as bright as a star and even more enduring.
p. 9-10
In the times ahead, there will be shifting sands and creeping doubts and many people will feel fears trying
to grasp them. May I remind anyone who is open-minded to the possibility, that you are here at this time
to give your love independent of the external world conditions and events.
It’s the foundation of Event Temples to help organize these quantum communities, so that we can
collectively stand as examples of love-based communities living amidst fear-based individuals. And
easing fear, and guilt, and hate, and base survival, and ignorance, and greed energies that will be emitted
in the coming years as the birth pangs of a new earth are released.
I understand it’s very easy to fall prey to these fear-based energies and want to protect yourselves and
loved ones, and prepare for tumultuous times—to, in effect, to crawl inside a protective cocoon and wait
for the chaos to pass. But the times, as hard as they may become, will be made easier for all in the broader
community of humanity and earth, if those of us who came to this planet at this time fully awaken to our
missions of receiving and transmitting love frequencies into our local universe—knowing well that the
walls of our local universe extend to the most distant and ancient walls of our Creator’s universe. They
are truly one and the same, and what we send out to one, goes to all. It circulates amongst the greater
community and stabilizes it amid any turmoil.
So, it is our responsibility to own this time as makers of peace from war, creators of love from turmoil,
changers of darkness to light, and transformers of despair to hope. If any of you question your mission or
purpose—remember, it is this!
How you clothe your mission in terms of your work, or hobbies, or family, or relationships, well, this is
up to you, and in the wide sense of reality—it doesn’t really matter. What matters is that you express a
love-centered life into your local universe independent of external circumstance. You place this at the core
of your human existence, knowing that if you so, you are a stabilizing force and of all the forces that are
needed at this time—this, this is the most vital.

Part Two Transcript, p.13-4, Interview of James with Mark Hempel

So, it is our responsibility to own this time as makers of peace from war, creators of love from turmoil,changers of darkness to light, and transformers of despair to hope. If any of you question your mission or purpose—remember, it is this!

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:46 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
As much as anyone else....is how you intimidate others..... after all you have according to you.....earned it.........you earned nothing.....its a gift from First Source.....your 12000 plus posts should be wiped clean,,, let it go....the Animus......and start over.....being nice to every One.....who crosses your path here....have had it with your rudeness....and am no longer going to take it ....and look the other way.....being quiet .....at present you are more anti then Wing Maker....and should join June's forum........where she can learn .....something....she needs from her.

It is known you 2 are lovers and that you have to have something in common to be that. You both have such tendencies for jealousy and I know that is the reason you started a thread about posting freaks , it was aimed at me in particular and is one of stardusters greatest prides here. You didn't mention her having to erase that . You are soooo obvious! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And you both have such fondness for your ego\personality\ intellects (starduster more intellect than you), that the Heart Virtues being practiced by either of you is obviously NOT a priority, but only talking about them is with you especially. The proof is in that neither of you act so much except to judge, blame and bully. And you MarkZ, Mark Taft , mark whatever, like to blame others for your victumization and in reaction to people not agreeing with you not unlike how some adolescents act in self absorbed and pitying victimization. However, I do acknowledge the few moments when you were sincere and attempting to be understanding despite how awkward it was for you in having to put your ego aside. I also acknowledge that it is not easy and it can demand everything of you in concentration and awareness just to see what is their Energetic Heart let alone practice any virtues of it. So Bless you in your usual judgments and shirking of responsibility for your choices to judge and remain a victim of your own making. Do keep doing the Event Temples it is one of your only saving graces for not really understanding the Energetic Heart and the Virtues of it in PRACTICE. At least in doing the Event Temples something may rub off on you from those that are there in utter sincerity and truly practicing what they are about. Bless you like starduster you really really really need it if or when you are able to be in receivership of such high frequencies .

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:19 pm 
Posting Freak

For you mark this is how your lover works and no doubt you approve of it if only in defending her and that you can blame the victims of it for her abuse, something you like to do as well, it's a well known technique , maybe too well known now so not effective. It's how we know you BOTH ARE DIS AND MISINFO AGENTS. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote:
starduster wrote:
I thought you were in Alaska Golda ... and that Shay is in the middle of western Canada ... close? or did you move south?
oops, did I give away your general location ...? I have no idea where SdeC lives ... but maybe that accounts for your high and mighty attitudes if you are all Canucks :lol:

I saved that picture of you gals the last time you got together ... member this ?

,,,,.Espri,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Shay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Golda

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
projecting your BS again Shay ?... I don't care where any of you live ... why would I ? what difference does it make, not like we have get togethers (or need to) ... and I appreciate any perspective of the materials and any discussions ... there is always some bit of FS even in the most distorted view ... if that is what you are looking for.

I understand that you think I am trying to control you, when I ask you to stay on topic and and limit your focus to the WMMs ... but as an adult, you shouldn't have to be asked ... you all know why the last forum was closed ... why would you risk loosing another with your mundane chit chat? (oh, that's right, you have another forum to frequent now where you feel more comfortable so you want to make this one like that one ) There have been weeks go by when I was the only one posting and I was happy for a place to practice expressing my changing identity ... I didn't come here to make friends, (there are also forums designed to do that) I am here to get in alignment with the new intelligence the LTO is sharing and to learn how to transfer knowledge without distorting it ... you guys help me see (as Mark mentioned) things, I miss - by being my mirrors and fellow companions on this Journey to Wholeness ... in this cyber Transition Zone ... I didn't join the forum to change it or YOU, I am here to change my SELF by using what it provides - and to BE what I want to see in myself with grace and ease - without the HMS mask.

... and by discussing the materials, and getting in alignment with them, my perspectives have changed greatly - without your help, I would have never made so much progress - you all make me happy to be me even though I really have to focus to see my smiling face through the M.O.T.E. you have built ... and this month I am even doing something about my superficial appearance ... and hope to loose some of my soft outer shell LOL I am very excited to do this ... I have been carrying a bunch of extra weight around since the Lime's attack (04)... and finally feel like I have gotten back what the antibiotics tried to destroy and that my metabolism is back to "normal" (for me) but once you knock that out of kilter, you really have to watch or you find it doing strange things because you clocks got off line ... I consider it all good, because I know me, better than ever ... and appreciate it when I am "centered" physically as well as mentally ... I started loosing weight carefully last year ... and have developed a love/hate relationship with my bathroom scale now :lol:

It took me the entire year to loose and maintain a 25lbs loss - ugh what a struggle, that like this WM process becomes a daily routine until it feels comfortable. I did a great deal of research on foods and as you know am growing the best heirloom veggies Nature provides ... and I found a hormone that will allow me to drop a pound a day without screwing up my metabolism while I use up all that fat my body has so wonderfully stored that I am really tired of dragging around - no more baggage ! I want my fresh food flowing through me with no stagnation just like FSI

I'd like to get refractive eye surgery this summer, so I can ditch these annoying glasses, but the pyramid might take care of that by then (ya think?) at the rate it is going a SIP should improve my vision dramatically... I already cut my hair off to a shoulder length bob (for court last month) and it is getting gray now - something I am looking forward too ... silver, catches more light than even blonde and healthy white hair is spectacular IMO... but "old" (long) hair is really ugly going through that change ... I got it streaked (grey highlights) so it doesn't have that "line" ... first time I have ever done that, but it sure looks better (no more off white yamaka now) without any fuss... I think I was able to keep it from loosing its colors for the past ten years, because I have been taking collided minerals - but even the minerals in an Ormus state can't change my genes .... and I have wanted white hair since I was a kid so I am thrilled to finally be officially adorned as an elder. The hair will grow back again nice and healthy and white with all the good things I am putting in my body now ... - it is our "crowning glory"

so you see, I am willing to change everything about me ... to "transform" the WHOLE! ... that is why I am here... why are you here if you didn't join to discuss the transformation? Seems like all of a sudden, you want to change the forum ... but not yourself ... you don't seem to understand, the forum doesn't need you (or any of us) - you need the forum (or you wouldn't be here) so why don't you let it serve its intended purpose ... instead of trying to change it into a lightworker's chat room and bulletin board - there are hundreds of those ... the WMF is unique because it ISN'T one of those pink- unicorn- rainbow- bright hang outs. It was created to become a place where, serious (self realized) SECUs could discuss their findings while pondering them during their transformation ... It is a place where those who would like to accelerate the evolutionary process can (with some assistance) . It helps, when others share their findings ... but if I am the only one doing it, then none of us are getting a variety of perspectives ... and that ain't MY fault ... it is YOURS for not getting with the program, and disrupting any progress that could be made by us all with your mud slinging or when you distract from the topics by focusing on the members - if you don't like what you see in the mirror SMILE and try looking for FS - cause the Source can be found in us all !

and I understand, why you do that ... it is because you think you don't think you need make any adjustments to your BS because you don't believe that after ten thousand lifetimes (or even one), that the HMS has altered YOU or distorted YOUR hearts intelligence ... do you honestly believe that YOU are THE exception and our Judge, because that is exactly how you are programed to respond to under the influence of the HMS ... you come in here, led by the WN, looking for a proven way, to get into alignment with your full potential, but when you find it, you don't want to share your findings you want to bash the members for for not supporting your personal BS.. WTF?

I mean, who gives a hoot where you choose to live while you are going through the transformation ... or what your ethnic/religion/politics or education is ... it is the ENTITY that is transforming inside that superficial mask... and restoring its original programing ... so it can fulfill its potential as a SECU ... the rest is all personal preferences which I respect and appreciate greatly ... but why are you trying to retard that process, if that is why you are here?

it is all very clear, Shay, that you have some other agenda in mind other than what the WMMs are suggesting and the WN brought you here to discover and contribute your Individuated Consciousness to ... but your wall papering is evidence of your intent to change the forum and not how you have changed the HMS programs that were designed to make us dependent upon others for our self-esteem ... Sovereigns don't need to be schmoozed into action... they are self-energized .

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
For you mark this is how your lover works and no doubt you approve of it if only in defending her and that you can blame the victims of it for her abuse, something you like to do as well, it's a well known technique , maybe too well known now so not effective. It's how we know you BOTH ARE DIS AND MISINFO AGENTS. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote:
starduster wrote:
I thought you were in Alaska Golda ... and that Shay is in the middle of western Canada ... close? or did you move south?
oops, did I give away your general location ...? I have no idea where SdeC lives ... but maybe that accounts for your high and mighty attitudes if you are all Canucks :lol:

I saved that picture of you gals the last time you got together ... member this ?

.....ll,,,,fffffffffffffffffff.Espri,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Shay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Golda

no sense of humor eh ... I thought it was great ... there is the shy quiet Espri ... timidly looking around, and you in the middle of things all poised to stir the pot and Golda doing her thang with the "eye" (the perspective you all share) ... It was a joke but obviously the HMS associated it with an emotional reaction , other than joy in your mind. ... I bet most members got at least a chuckle out of it... and you could have too, if you weren't so limited by the HMS programs that see it as some (cyber) blow to your inflated ego (when we all know it isn't really you'all - duh).

Laugh it feels good to exhale with exuberance your core essence into the MEST :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:28 pm 
Posting Freak

here's how I see Markz (out on the back nine) ... no offense Mark ... and I am sure none will be taken by you ... and that you will laugh with me (wish they had a female version of this, I would make it my avatard)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:12 am 
Posting Freak

And this is what starduster is like when she can't control you or bully you. There was no humor intended here originally, it was meant to hurt people who are so much more filled with grace then she can conceive of and who never ever resort to such childish pranks and cover them up by saying it's humor. She really underestimates the intelligence of who she is dissing here and we are filled with compassion and forgiveness and understanding for her ignorance which can't touch where we are coming from. Bless starduster she really really really needs it and won't be here for much longer...

Quote:
starduster wrote:

,,,,.Espri,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Shay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Golda

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:04 pm 
Posting Freak

I think valor to be one of the most misunderstood virtues. What I posted of what starduster originally posted is saying NO MORE to her habit of doing this kind of thing when she doesn't like certain people on the forum and does what she can to get rid of them. We are not doormats for her. She is the only person on the forum who claims to be "transformed" and her behavior is the worst save her friend who supports her with similar behavior. They both make a sham of the WMM and neither seem to have any intention of exercising the Virtues let alone treating people with respect. I choose not to ignore this and will bring it to her attention every time she does it. I do not do this out of revenge or any of those lower frequencies that is where she reacts from. I do this because noone else will because it isn't politically expedient for them to do so and most don't know how to handle it or are afraid of her derisive sarcasm. In the scheme of all things I do forgive this, understand and do feel compassion for her and markz but it doesn't mean I will allow either of them to get away with this kind of behavior because to do nothing is like saying its acceptable. And it is because of the virtues I am using here that I am compelled to act. To pretend it isn't what it is , is sanctioning it and for so many who claim to like these materials sometimes they do need to be defended from charlatans who twist and distort them to fit into their own personal agenda which is used to purposely hurt others and turn them away. It's not enough to complain or discuss or ignore , action is demanded here and this is mine. I value Esprit and Golda , they are warm and loving people who shouldn't have to tolerate this kind of behavior from starduster and markz just because starduster doesn't think they deserve to be on this forum and her obvious jealousy of them.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:05 am 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:33 am 
Posting Freak

Lovers.....perhaps.... in another dimension.......maybe even we are Shay.....and that is why I seem to make you so crazy .......but as to this one.....I have been married to my wife for over 30 years plus....and we are both very happy.....having raised 3 children......what you are doing here....is intimidation....trying through word manipulation to get your way.......which has been compromised by the HMS who are using you here on this forum as a suppression agent.....trying to limit freedom....and though you are seemingly oblivious to this ....the words coming through you ....now.... are not of the Sovereign Integral....but ARE existing in polarity,separation, and deception........you have the potential......to become the Wing Maker you think you are .....but must change ....something you are not good at ...to do so.....what prevents you from just letting go,,,,and moving on.....are not you tired of this ?.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:37 am 
Posting Freak

I like Jack Black SD.........very funny......am going to get out today ..in a few hours.... weather is sunny and temp should be right around 50.....a wonderful way to communicate with Gaia.....and spend an afternoon.. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:47 pm 

markzorb wrote:
Have been thinking about exactly what intimidation is SD.....and by the definition described a bit here.....

(Threatening behaviours may be conceptualized as a maladaptive outgrowth of normal competitive urge for interrelational dominance generally seen in animals. Alternatively, intimidation may result from the type of society in which individuals are socialized, as human beings are generally reluctant to engage in confrontation or threaten violence........
Intimidation may be manifested in such manner as physical contacts, glowering countenance, emotional manipulation, verbal abuse, making someone feel lower than you, purposeful embarrassment and/or actual physical assault. “Behavior may include, but is not limited to, epithets, derogatory comments or slurs and lewd propositions, assault, impeding or blocking movement, offensive touching or any physical interference with normal work or movement, and visual insults, such as derogatory posters or cartoons.)

I am realizing it is something that I have done.....and it matters not that it was a response....to it being done to me.....its practice is contrary to what I perceive to be the Wing Maker Way......and it is something I would like to eliminate totally.....appreciate you bringing it to my attention....in such a manner that I am able to grow from it.

Well said Mark , I appreciate your ability to to humbly acknowledge one's mistakes and in turn truely grow from them . :wink:

Last edited by Multiversal on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:04 am 
Posting Freak

Thank you Kelly.....I have made a lot of " errors/mistakes " along the way........would truly like to start anew......here on this wonderful forum.....and just let go of the past....and be 'better "... no desire on my end to bicker or fight with anyone here....just would like the freedom to explore whatever and not be told.. I do not belong here......because of my past.....all of us have made mistakes....errors. in judgement... has .helped me learn.....and reach this point.....Now........where today is another opportunity to get it right.......... :D :D .Happy St.Patty's Day.....have a great one.
Mark