WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Nathan
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:05 pm 

I'm new here and it may not be my place to comment on this issue but I feel like I have some things to say in regard to the persona calling itself Nathan.

friend, a blessing for you and your higher self. I feel very strongly your frustrations and your fear. It seems obvious to me that you have awakened to this new information perhaps prematurely. It seems you are still very rooted in this worlds culture of fear and aggression. Though your perspective has been elevated and your awareness expanded you are still struggling with the traumas and pain that are common to our world.

I do not assume to know what it is that will bring you happiness and peace but for these things I pray. You have passion and drive, this is obvious from your involvement and we are all blessed because of this. However, I urge you to find ways to cut with the grain. There are approaches in communication and education that do not require direct conflict. If have found the softer approach to be more effective in almost all instances.

be blessed my brother for there is no one who's actions do not serve the source. Know as fact that you have no enemies and that no evil awaits humanity.

Post subject: Re: Nathan
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:24 pm 
Posting Freak

That's beautiful and a lovely example of understanding and compassion. Even though Nathan aka guarinathan aka CV aka Christophe is banned, maybe he will read what you wrote anyway, and maybe his heart will be touched when no-one else seemed to be able to do that. Thank you.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY