WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: This forum is fake
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:57 pm 

8)

Does anyone enjoy the fact that this board allows advertising?

Tired of Phony Psychics?
Live Professional Psychic Readings. No Charge Till You Decide!
Psychics.LivePerson.com

Tarot card readings
Your free reading now By a famous Professional Psychic
Tara-medium.com/TarotForbidden Spiritual

Secrets, the power of your mind and psychic powers...
http://www.GetPsychicPowers.com/?Spiritual

Your Free Reading 2010
What will 2010 bring to you? by Tara, professional psychic
Tara-medium.com/PsychicInto

The Shaman's Path
Shamanic practices, experiential learning, and personal healing.
http://www.thefourwinds.com

Your Name Tells It All
Get the Astonishing Facts The Mystics Can't Tell You
http://www.Life-Answers.com

Chats
Looking For Love? Chat To Singles Online Now. Free Sign Up, Join Now!
http://www.FindSomeone.co.nz/

ChatSingles Chat
Find Your Dream Date. Join & Browse 1000s Of Profiles For Free Now!
http://www.MatchFinder.co/

ChatMeet Asian Women
Asian Women Seek Dating, Chat and Marriage. Join 100% Free Now!
http://www.AsianDating.com

This forum has proved to be false and should be de-linked from the WingMakers site to remove its mantle of 'authorised' imo.

ImageImage

Post subject: Re: This forum is fake
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I spoke to the webmaster about the google adds when they appeared... and he revealed to me that his server - which he rents - costs him $200 per month, and that since no one here, wants to "donate" to this expense, he did what every other "host" does, to keep his costs as low as possible... Solaris works for a living, ...the adds have nothing to do with the content of this forum ... and are easily ignored, but by clicking on them (even if you don't read the website they lead to) you help defray the expense, that the web-master pays out of his pocket, with little or no appreciation from you Fixfox (Watcher) or support from the members of both this forum and the EVT's website

did you think that we would forget that FixFox is Watcher ? and you could hide behind another old mask William ... grow up - if you have complaints, take them to the web-master, instead of back biting ... and trying to get everyone to complain with you ... man up willie ... you are just as much responsible for the state of this forum as anyone.

we've discussed this before, in fact several times... to no avail.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Fixfox is Bill???????? If it's so fake then what is HE doing here? Oh, right now I remember, when he was with his ex Bobolyn or something like that, she started this thread because he was banned at the time and using her name was the only way he could post. :roll:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:08 pm 

Your Name Tells It All
A Free Guide far better than Mysticism
www.Life-Answers.com100%

Free psychic reading
Tarot Horoscope Astrology by Gloria I have the gift since my birth...
www.premiumtarot.comDevelop

Your Intuition
Download Your Free Ebook Now And Speed Up Your Spiritual Growth
www.GetPsychicPowers.com

Your Free Reading 2010
Tara-medium.com/PsychicReiki

Distance Healing
Reiki transcends time and space to reach you anywhere you need it.
nycReikiCenter.comInto

The Shaman's Path
www.thefourwinds.com

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm 

starduster wrote:
I spoke to the webmaster about the google adds when they appeared... and he revealed to me that his server - which he rents - costs him $200 per month, and that since no one here, wants to "donate" to this expense, he did what every other "host" does, to keep his costs as low as possible... Solaris works for a living, and has a wife and three kids to support ... the adds have nothing to do with the content of this forum ... and are easily ignored, but by clicking on them (even if you don't read the website they lead to) you help defray the expense, that the web-master pays out of his pocket, with little or no appreciation from you

Goto:

FAQs

Find this:

» Who wrote this bulletin board?
This software (in its unmodified form) is produced, released and is copyright phpBB Group. It is made available under the GNU General Public License and may be freely distributed. See the link for more details.

Click the link.

Read:

Quote:
THE #1 FREE, OPEN SOURCE BULLETIN BOARD SOFTWARE

phpBB is a free flat-forum bulletin board software solution that can be used to stay in touch with a group of people or can power your entire website. With an extensive database of user-created modifications and styles database containing hundreds of style and image packages to customise your board, you can create a very unique forum in minutes.

No other bulletin board software offers a greater complement of features, while maintaining efficiency and ease of use. Best of all, phpBB is completely free. We welcome you to test it for yourself today*. If you have any questions please visit our Community Forum where our staff and members of the community will be happy to assist you with anything from configuring the software to modifying the code for individual needs. Learn more about phpBB.

What does it cost to have ad-free?

Somewhere you will find the answer if you look hard enough but going on other free message board providers the costs are as low as $10 PER MONTH.

So are you lying or being lied to?

Whatever, the 'gig is up' the horse is dead, the game is over, the forum is fake.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:01 am 
Posting Freak

in your mind :lol:

just think about it for five seconds Wm, a bulletin board, is something you tac a note to, that is not archived ... it doesn't need a format or supervision ... and despite reading it, and re posting it you missed the fact that I said it was the EQUIPTment that is being rented ... not the space ... because it is state of the art, and would cost a fortune to buy ... a fortune that you are not willing to contribute a nickel to. Some domain names alone cost thousands of dollars, are you dumb or just pretending that we are? Broadband cost money ... $10 or "free" websites are limited to an amount of broadband that can be used. Consider the elec, the ISP's service charges and the time spent on maintaining it 24/7 for years on end ... are you really that shallow?

no one invited you here... and no one forces you to be here ... you chose to come here and complain about what others consider a valuable resource when you contribute nothing but your judgments from a superficial perspective ... you get what you give Watcher... go figure that out.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:26 pm 

Philosophy Now
Special issue on the New Atheists: pro and con
www.philosophynow.org

Poems
love,god,economy,war,peace,friends obama,mother,pets,alone,chaos,truth
www.thelastwhy.ca

okay so you are not being lied to you are lying to yourself.

the better point is that there are free boards where people can and do discuss whatever the overall interest is, from religion to sceptisim, cars to aeroplanes.

the point is that if this board is costing the Admin as much as you claim then it is a total rip off.

the point is that regardless as to how much owned space there is for storage, twice the forums have been totally deleted and both times you were still posting your crap at the time of these occurances...mostly everyone else had already left it to you.

the point is that this board is not maintained very often and is selective.

the point is that this board is fake and should be de-linked from the WingMakers.com site.

Your Free Reading 2010
Tara-medium.com/Psychic

Forbidden Spiritual
Secrets, the power of your mind and psychic powers...
www.GetPsychicPowers.com/?SpiritualSpiritual Mentoring
Free - 5 Easy Steps to Self Realization NOW
www.andyramsay.com/mentor

ImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:22 pm 

This forum is not fake William...

it's just been forsaken.

The ads bothered no one...nary a soul. If anything, those of us who have had access to this forum since its inception in May of 2005 cringe a little bit when faced with the fact that we have given nothing in the way of financial renumeration, just lip service. Some more than others. Lots more.

Unfortunately in life we all are forced to face the world of duplicity and hypocrisy, judgement and intolerance. But no one in their right mind seeks it out.

Leave the sharks to their pool and move on.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:36 pm 
Posting Freak

get over it, Wm ... this forum serves a specific purpose... with your contribution /"donation" or not... apparently it disturbs you to think that something can actually serve a "higher purpose" than what you can comprehend or appreciate. As mentioned, the adverts are superficial and apparently what you are most attracted to.

If it or I do not live up to your expectations ... or exist without your approval ... maybe you can learn something from that ... this isn't YOUR forum ... or mine ... it is the Wingmaker's forum... and I respect that we all have the potential to contribute to its purpose or not.

if you were more focused on the message, perhaps the messenger would not be such a distraction for you ... the point is ... if the WM LLC felt that this forum was no longer serving its intended purpose, I am sure it would be removed from the official website's list of forums ... but it isn't - so does that tell you anything?

other than suggesting that I remove a cartoon that some found offensive, I have never been prevented from sharing my perspectives of the WMMs on any forum and I doubt seriously if that was because no one complained about me (personally) ... directly to whomever they believed is "in charge" or to the web-master of this forum ... probably because when they actually read the message, they understood that it was aligned with the LTO's work... and in most cases linked to the WMMs ... whether their personal BS agreed with it or not, I have always been willing to discuss it :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:00 pm 
Posting Freak

moonz wrote:
This forum is not fake William...

it's just been forsaken. yep by lots of people ... but not all

The ads bothered no one...nary a soul. If anything, those of us who have had access to this forum since its inception in May of 2005 cringe a little bit when faced with the fact that we have given nothing in the way of financial renumeration, just lip service. Some more than others. Lots more.
truth hurts more than a measly $5 a month eh ?

Unfortunately in life we all are forced to face the world of duplicity and hypocrisy, judgement and intolerance. But no one in their right mind seeks it out. Except Wm, who baits his line and goes fishing for it as well as anyone else who thinks they can alter its stated intent

Leave the sharks to their pool and move on.

this isn't the "shark's pool" ... it is the Wingmaker's forum ... no spineless jelly fish allowed - Sovereignty required :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:43 pm 

Aw clutching at Strawsduster.....
One can be a 'banned one'..or one can abandon.
Look around you...

''Where have all the followers gone?
Long time passing
Where have all the followers gone?
Long time ago
Where have all the followers gone?
Girls have picked on them every one
When will they ever learn?
When will they evvvvvvver learn?''

I was once a jollyfish tis true. But Joy left this building a ''long time ago''.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:23 pm 
Posting Freak

not that you ever noticed, Moonz but I never sought a following ... and I am not promoting my BS when everything I say is linked to something in the WMMs ... you must have me confused with Kerry Cassidy, who needs support :lol:

it is not me that has been abandon, it is the WMF, that no one is interested in supporting... they'd rather ignore the intent of this forum completely, like they did the first one... that ended up serving no purpose at all. This one started out "on tract" and it seems that no matter how the "majority" tries to derail it, it remains centered ... and it is much easier to discuss the materials, with no opposition or resistance to awareness ... I assure you, that there are just as many Lurkers as there has always been ... and like you, they keep coming back because that is where the WN keeps leading them ...

who knows, maybe one day they will figure out what the attraction is ... since it obviously isn't me :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Forum is a nice place to meet others who have the same objective which to me is becoming alive within the Chambers which are everywhere I look.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:48 pm 

Meet the Hottest Singles
Start Having Fun w/ Online Dating. Free to Browse. Sign Up Today!

www.Zoosk.comYour Free Reading 2010
Tara-medium.com/Psychic

Your Free Reading 2010

The Shaman's Path
www.thefourwinds.com

Spiritual Mentoring

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:49 pm 
Posting Freak

well, at least you are clicking on the adds... I am sure this contribution is appreciated :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:18 pm 

starduster wrote:
well, at least you are clicking on the adds... I am sure this contribution is appreciated :D

yathink?

is it possible to copy and paste without clicking the link?

give it a try and see what happens.

Science Teaching Jobs UK
Science Teaching Jobs Temp Perm Free Flights, Jobs Online Apply Now
www.justteachers.co.uk

Teaching Uk
You Can Earn Between $60,000 To $93,000 In The UK, Register Now!
www.BluewaveInternational.comEckhart

Tolle Books & CDs
The Power of Now - Books & CDs ! For Living The Liberated Life
www.holisticpage.com.au

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:50 pm 
Posting Freak

FixFoxFax triple X smearing grafitti of the protocols of Zion and are not going to be tolerated...you made your point now move on to something more wonderful please.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Chambers are real and there you lose the Animus ... into portals ..poof they are gone from the dimension you Live in .....Forum a Gate Way into something wonderful not a place for endless debate.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:57 pm 
Posting Freak

I believe you may have the Animus confused with the HMS ... if you are not listening closely ... watch my lips ... H. M. S. .... the programs that we adhere to, I suppose could be percieved as "robotic " or android(al) like ... but you must appreciate that it is a persponal preference on the part of the individual - whether they want to support the HMS or not.

In the meanwhile, the LTO's work has taken on a new form also ... which I believe has everything to do with what's going on here (in this topic) and now ... as we experience the dawn of a new Age

Answer 8 from James: It has been almost exactly ten years since the WingMakers.com website was first launched on the web. The first materials were designed to activate certain people to the Sovereign Integral consciousness.

This consciousness cannot be contained in the historical contexts of soul, atma, spirit, or anima, it needed to be redefined because the soul construct was part of the God, Spirit, Soul Complex (as defined in Question One), and therefore was part of the Human Mind System.

Very few people realized this consciously. In effect, for the past ten years the Sovereign Integral was introduced tepidly and allowed to simmer on the back burner of the WingMakers and Lyricus websites. In this new era of transparency the Sovereign Integral will be elevated to a new level of vividness and accessibility.

Those of us involved in the WingMakers and Lyricus are focused on introducing the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness and providing support to those interested in realizing this consciousness as their Self.

We believe that the human family is programmed to believe what it is fed via the information and knowledge systems of the world and that these systems stimulate and excite the Human Mind System ensuring that the individual becomes lost in division and disconnection.

In terms of where the WingMakers derive from, it is not important. We are you and you are us. That is all. The manifested world of Earth and humanity and all of Nature, is one layer of the “Onion”.

There is also an interdimensional domain that is composed of innumerable layers – and within these layers reside life forms within life forms within life forms. Its complexity and breadth is not translatable into human language.

The beings that exist in the manifested, three-dimensional universe are human and only human. The beings that exist within the other “layers” are interdimensional beings that are not manifested in the physical domain, but all of the beings, whether human/physical, or non-human/interdimensional are part of the Sovereign Integral consciousness.

Now, I’m well aware that this disclosure, for many people, stretches their HMS to the point of discomfort and apprehension. The HMS cannot grapple easily with these concepts as they are outside of its patterns of conception, but all you have to do is practice the Quantum Pause, apply the Six Heart Virtues in your local universe, and observe through the eyes of the Sovereign Integral – the quantum presence that is deep within you, that has no programming, no agenda, no deception, no purpose. It is simply itself: expressing oneness, equality and truthfulness unconditionally in every breath. ...

so what this topic looks like to me ... is a soapbox for Wm to express his doubts and his allegiance to the HMS ... where "information (as he says,) is programing or channeled... and he wants to be its conduit here ... but he doesn't want to commit to "the program" ... or focus on participating in the new agenda the LTO are outlining now. (above) This "new" forum with its "new" agenda is drawing in a "new" type of "seeker" ... who isn't seeking for information, or a leader ... but is seeking experience and an opportunity to express the authentic virtues of the heart, that will unite us with IN the frequency of equality.

Most users ever online was 95 on 23 Jul 2010 10:21 am

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:38 am 
Posting Freak

so the interest in the WMF, is for those who desire to realize the Sovereign Integral "state of consciousness" as their state of consciousness now. Those who have no interest in doing that, or having that experience that will convince them that their true identity is a Sovereign Enity from the Central race ... and that they have a "role" in the Plan of First Source is revealing in the WMMs ... and
that it is "proven way" or the "solution" to running into one brick wall after another, that doesn't require them to "join" any org or group to be "saved"... are led here. But they need to understand, that now, the WMMs are telling them that they need to understand the HMS (know thine enemy) and how to USE it to restore their consciousness ...

The WingMakers mythology is a bridge from the Sovereign Integral to the Human Mind System, and it is designed to awaken this interest by releasing the masks of the HMS in favor of the identity of the Sovereign Integral. It is a preparation process that is different for every individual, but every individual in the human instrument is imprisoned within the HMS to varying degrees.

I have always said that the WingMakers Materials are encoded, and that these encodings are designed to prepare the individual to awaken to the deeper structures (outer prison walls) and help the individual ease their way into the new territory of the Sovereign Integral.

The Sovereign Integral is not a realm of eternal ease, beauty, freedom, painlessness, and ultra creature comforts. Rather, it is an awareness of how we are all one and equal with First Source, and that this makes each of us responsible for the prison and the outflow of its dysfunctional events. ... What happens to one happens to all.

Those who have lifted their consciousness and deepened their perceptions to the point where they can sense the Sovereign Integral and experience it – no matter how fleetingly – they are the ones who must express this new state in truthfulness and directness.
Answer 13 from James: PCI

so those looking for some place to get their ego stroked or to spread their schmooze (as taught by the many self-proclaimed "teacher" who remain completely unaware of what the SI is) or to judge the way others "transform" ... are in the wrong forum, because there is nothing fake going on in here for those who are sincere about discovering their SELF ... or BEing equals.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:07 pm 

SecondaryTeaching Jobs UK
Secondary and High School Teaching Jobs in UK. Top Schools. Apply now.
TWRecruitment.com/UKTeachingJobs

(Swamy)
Leading PLAB 1 & 2 courses. More than 85% doctors attend this course
PlabTrainer.co.uk

Your Free Reading 2010

The Shaman's Path
www.thefourwinds.comSpiritual Mentoring

markzorb you are a glovepuppet chaneling starduster.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:52 am 

FixFox . . . i see the intellectual capacity rumors are true :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:07 am 

SecondaryTeaching Jobs UK
Secondary and High School Teaching Jobs in UK. Top Schools. Apply now.

You Can Earn Between $60,000 To $93,000 In The UK, Register Now!
www.BluewaveInternational.com

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:21 am 
 WWW  Profile

"If you consider that you are emitting an energy field throughout your existence, regardless of what you believe your existence consists of in terms of spacetime, the one thing you can be fully responsible for is the signature field that you radiate into the CHEF. Every human, every life form actually, contributes to the whole in this way, though with different intensities and effects.

This is why it is so important to understand the deeper perceptions of interconnection and raise your awareness of how you personally interconnect with the whole of life. It is a matter of taking responsibility for the emotional and mental energy that intertwine withinyour electromagnetic (energetic) field and contribute a living presence to the CHEF, and by association, to earth itself.

We each have a dynamic, ever-changing emotional fingerprint that we leave on the CHEF, and its effects can endure through time and space." Living from the Heart, pp. 30-31

How does this thread add to the positive Collective Human Energy Field? It is time to be responsible for ones actions. Could this type of "thought Pollution" add to the energetics of the planet in a positive manner. We are the key to the ecology of the planet both physically and emotionally. Please consider what your Individual Human Energy Field is adding to the planet at this time. Is it based in "heart energy" or heart-mind system?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:10 am 
Posting Freak

I think Darlene when people stop looking outside of themselves for approval and permission to simply just be themselves for what their hearts tell them , their choices may not be so viral negative. When one can do that no matter what happens externally they know and act in accordance to that. We are basically good spiritual beings and being that experiencing this plane in these human instruments is just that, an experience...the Spiritual goes on human instrument or not...there for the grace of the Sovereign Integral go I... :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY