WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: This forum is fake
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:49 am 

Gay Chat Community
Interesting & Sexy Gay Men Online Join Them Now And Have Fun!
www.Gay-Contacts.com/ChattingCreate

Your Own Forum
Fast Free Web Forums Without Popup/Popunder Adverts.
MyFanForum.org

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:53 am 
Posting Freak

You find here what you are looking for William.....I expect something wonderful and magical to occur.... and It does....no more comment on your expectations....other then it is sad to see you who i do believe once upon a time made a prebirth contract to try and ground this energy to be so sidetracked by the for lack of a better word the Animus that channel through and seem to control you so.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:45 pm 

Your Free Reading 2010
What will 2010 bring to you? by Tara, professional psychic
Tara-medium.com/PsychicIntuition

Workshop
Hands-on, comprehensive and FUN Book now and save 20%
www.intuitionwork.comForbidden

Spiritual
Secrets, the power of your mind and psychic powers...
www.GetPsychicPowers.com/?Spiritual

just a reminder - this forum is fake and should be de-linked from wingmakers.com

it is dusty from lack of use and the admin is selective in who is allowed to say and do whatever they like and who is not.

it falsely represents wingmakers.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I guess you missed this when I posted it before... I'll make it real big for your tired old eyes

Most users ever online was 95 on 23 Jul 2010 10:21 am

so you see, there are more people than ever looking into this website ... NOW ... and it seems they have no complaints ... nor do they think it should be removed from the "official" website ... so that makes what you are saying in this topic a figment of YOUR imagination... or should I say "typically deceptive"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:57 pm 

why that was only 2 days asfter I started this thread.
so on the subject of figmented imaginations i agree that there are many possible conclusions that could be drawn from that.

for example it might be that the influx was to do with people hearing about something and coming to have a look for themselfs.

since no one has done more than have a look and left this would seem the probable reason.

it is true that no one complained but this could be because they have tried that to no avail and as i protested - this forum is a fake because of how the admin allows it to proceed in spite of the complaints.

i cant say how you reach the conclusion that because there was so much interest that particular day that 'they' do not think this forum should be removed from the website.

yes in the instance of your reply i would agree that it is "typically deceptive"

self deceptive starduster

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:51 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
AS far as you know Watcher ... there could be hundreds of people who log in here everyday ... just because they aren't all on-line at the same time, doesn't mean they aren't there ... except in your mind.

if the truth be know, there is over a thousand members now ... and they can pop in and out anytime they please, without your approval or permission or having to pass your inspection ... there is nothing in the guidelines that says you have to contribute ... maybe they like it just the way it is :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Only thing fake here is the parasitic Animus who through hosts prey on those too gullible to defend themselves against this soul less energy that so desperately wants to experience life ...enough so that it has made taking over via mindbending those on the path individuals like Athena who then make it their mission to do the same to others like yourself William................who by believing that all information is channeled and by being a proponent of the protocols of Zion become an all too willing victim...........its too late for her Watcher .she is owned at least as far this lifetime goes by the Animus......but not you....to choose...as even though you are close to being too far gone...you are not there yet.....and the way to counteract this energy is by consciously choosing to be a Wing Maker who strives to be /apply the Heart Virtues....24/7....and not be the sniping criticizer who desires not to build the Real but instead wants to tear IT down.