WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: About the ban of Nathan
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:52 pm 

I hadn't noticed, until just a while ago, that Nathan got banned. I asked him in MSN why, he told me to read the co-create thread (which I had not followed closely lately).

What I see here, is an unnecessary situation caused by good intentions from all involved.

a) Nathan wanted to explain his understanding of the WMM in his own unique approach. His intentions are noble.
b) Some felt that his understanding was out of line or distorting the material, or that it was disrespectful of the forum. Their intentions are noble.
c) Admin intervened.

But where does that lead? To a clash, made out of noble intentions (sharing one's understanding vs protecting what one thinks is being distorted or dishonored).

The forum is a blessing in that it allows us to utilize the S.Integral principles (and the associated 6 heart virtues which intermingle with the 3 principles) and elevate our behaviors to new levels, instead of perpetuating society's standards. Why aren't we doing that? Why aren't we applying a deeper understanding of the higher / causal motives behind the actions of others instead of focusing on the apparent manifestations? Wouldn't it solve all problems if the friction was understood to be fictional - since all are functioning from a place of noble intent and optimum awareness relative to their time-shifted-evolutionary path?

Having said this, I feel that on a lower-level of human interaction (from a wholeness level everything is optimum), an injustice has been made towards Nathan that must be corrected.

Post subject: Re: About the ban of Nathan
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:35 pm 

Zoarastera, Watcher, Russell, Seed, Karen, Christine, and anyone who is active on this forum, you all know in your heart that Starduster and shayalana are representatives of the Animus, and Madame Berges is giving her power to them to ban me from this forum while I have never done anything wrong. Are you going to accept and allow this to happen before your noses? Then all you are doing is in vain. They have banned Nathan (my old nick), and they will ban me permanently (this name too) while you stand watching.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan, I have sent a letter in support of your reinstatement to the administration. I hope others will too.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:34 pm 

I'm sorry I included your name there, I only had six. :D

You know it's not me you're saving. It is yourself. It doesn't matter what happens, to do the right thing is liberating.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:54 pm 

Alex wrote:
The forum is a blessing in that it allows us to utilize the S.Integral principles (and the associated 6 heart virtues which intermingle with the 3 principles) and elevate our behaviors to new levels, instead of perpetuating society's standards. Why aren't we doing that? Why aren't we applying a deeper understanding of the higher / causal motives behind the actions of others instead of focusing on the apparent manifestations? Wouldn't it solve all problems if the friction was understood to be fictional - since all are functioning from a place of noble intent and optimum awareness relative to their time-shifted-evolutionary path?

Nicely said Alex....I will write a letter Nathan.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:11 pm 

I'm not asking you this. All that you do is your own responsibility. You are all alone. Only then can you be part of the CORE TEAM.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:34 pm 

Quote:
He entered the Computer Analysis Laboratory (CAL), which was the largest of the rooms off the main lab. CAL was known as home to the ACIO’s most powerful computer system ZEMI, which had been developed collaboratively between the ACIO scientific core and the Corteum, an extraterrestrial race that had a secretive technology transfer program with the ACIO for the past 27 years.

(AABook, Chapter 8: ZEMI)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
all the "problems" would be solved, if the members respected its intent to discuss the materials ... this topic is just more BS that has nothing to do with the WMMs ... and everything with trying to blame others for your own resistance to awareness

specifically the awareness of the transformational experience

it is simply a(nother) distraction.

obivously Nathan was never banned :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:47 am 

Quote:
all the "problems" would be solved, if the members respected its intent to discuss the materials...

You do understand that the materials cover such a wide array of topics that practically anything one discusses fits to this description.

Quote:
this topic is just more BS that has nothing to do with the WMMs ... and everything with trying to blame others for your own resistance to awareness

Who are you referring to? And is that "awareness" you speak of, inclusive of "BS" in it's highest form? If not, then maybe you should reconsider it's quality.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:14 am 
Posting Freak

Alex, the WMMs are not interested in personalities ... they serve a specific purpose, and they are made available to everyone ... the WMs consider us all equal... so they don't care who "joins" ... but this forum was not intended to be a place where personal BS was promoted ... its stated intent was to be a place where we could discuss THE materials in the website ... like you say, if we discuss what the material relate to, then we could (and have) discussed everything... for the past ten years ... but just as the PCI said, now we are in a new era ...

In effect, for the past ten years the Sovereign Integral was introduced tepidly and allowed to simmer on the back burner of the WingMakers and Lyricus websites. In this new era of transparency the Sovereign Integral will be elevated to a new level of vividness and accessibility.

Those of us involved in the WingMakers and Lyricus are focused on introducing the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness and providing support to those interested in realizing this consciousness as their Self.

This forum is involved with that project ... if you are not interested in supporting it, then have the decency to get out of the way ... It is a gross injustice, on the part of these self promoting, self-serving, self-centered individuals to keep distracting those who sincerely want a place where they can discuss the WMMs, without having someone interject their personal BS into the discussions ... is that too much to ask ?

because some choose to IGNORE the intent of this forum, why do the rest have to suffer? ... NO ONE comes here to listen to BS ... they joined the forum to discuss the materials ... if not, then they came to the wrong place ... because that is clearly stated in the "welcome" ... and they are reminded of its stated purpose, whenever they get "off topic" ... if you have a problem with that, then leave... no one forces anyone to be here... but there are guidelines established ... for a REASON...

"who" I am refering to is anyone who isn't interested in REALizing who they ARE - if you aren't committed to discovering your true identity then you are distracting those who are.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:11 am 

Starduster, as I said in the beginning, your motives are pure - no matter how distorted the end expression is.

After a certain age, some humans have a sublime tendency to seek the elusive meaning in their lives. Your intuition, properly informed you that the Wingmakers are the highest form of truth that you've met in your life. Therefore you sublimely elevated it as a life motivator. Something that can give real meaning to your life, as you grow old - and a sense of being part of a larger design. You have a less conscious hope that the WMM can act as something which will even give a new meaning to death through a plan more encompassing (re-incarnating in the time of the Grand Portal). This is your core motive and First Point. It is a noble motive (but note that it's First Point cannot bring forth the Sovereign Integral).

Added to the core motive, there are secondary motives like:

a) The good student and preacher: Your HMS thinks, in a 3D paradigm, that if you are a good "student" by quoting this or that or saying this or that, or act as an "advertiser" for the WMM, then you will be somehow rewarded.

b) The protector: Your HMS thinks, in a 3D paradigm, that if you act as a "protector" of this material (which as I said, your intuition informs you that is of very high value), then you are providing a service to Humanity and the Wingmakers - perhaps sublimely hoping for some faint reward.

Therefore your physical actions become better understood (at how they originate), at exactly the level in which they are formulated, and thus endless compassion flows effortlessly from me to you - without judging the surface behaviors. You may say this or that, but, in final analysis, I know exactly what motivates you, therefore what you write as a rationalization, can be labeled, as you would call it, a distraction. You see, it's not about Nathan per se. Fortunately, the Energetic Heart peers beneath the veils of the surface, accessing and honoring the core motives through the application of the virtues.

Now, your motives may be pure and your intuition may have properly informed you about the really high value of the WMM, but your human self is unready to integrate the WMM in terms of understanding or realizing the general framework - no matter how much you'd like to claim that. And it shows through your actions which cannot hide the general framework of understanding. But no-one can blame another for not getting something. Everyone is getting what they are ready to get, at the appropriate point of time in their personal evolutionary trajectory.

Now, take a moment and observe this: http://sovereignintegral.org/

Does IT look fearful of "distractions" or "distortions"?

Does IT look like it is lacking control of any and all situations?

Does IT look like "a victim"?

And finally... does IT look like it would result in penalizing others with isolation due to misunderstanding where they are coming from?

If you aspire to be a Sovereign Integral, first follow the advice of the Lyricus Teacher regarding learning about your human self before you reach God. For example, a lesson of human psychology: Is it possible to change anyone's point of view by attacking them, or would that trigger a defensive mode? By better understanding humans you can then progress to understanding the Sovereign Integral and your Godly nature. An extra suggestion would be to listen what the Lyricus Teacher has to say about distractions.

Quote:
Student: I was meditating this morning and found myself distracted by the sounds of my fellow students. Is there a technique to block these distractions so I can concentrate better on my meditation?

Teacher: What do you hope to accomplish with this improved concentration?

Student: I’ll perform my meditations with greater clarity, and this in turn will result in deeper insights.

Teacher: I see. Does any of this deeper insight include the perception that the outer world is not a distraction to the inner world, but rather a catalyst for learning?

Student: So you’re saying that I shouldn’t worry about distractions when I perform my meditations?

Teacher: Isn’t worry the source of your distraction?

Student: I suppose it is. But if these distractions—

Teacher: They are not distractions. They are phenomenon of the outer world—vibrations traveling in the ethers from sources you have no control over. That and nothing more.

Student: But these vibrations influence my mind and my ability to concentrate. Isn’t concentration a vital component of successful meditation?

Teacher: Again, what influences your mind is not external vibrations, but your reaction to them.

Student: So how do I change my reaction so I can be more successful in my meditations?

Teacher: Is this issue only relevant to your meditations?

Student: It’s during my mediations that I notice it the most.

Teacher: Do you notice the fear or stress that the external world brings you as well?

Student: Yes.

Teacher: Isn’t this fear akin to a distraction?

Student: I suppose.

Teacher: Yet without it, wouldn’t you have the tendency to lapse into complacency?

Student: I don’t think so.

Teacher: Fear, and all the so-called negative emotions, can represent distractions, but they are catalysts and instigators of action just as well. Are they not?

Student: I see your point, but these distractions and fears are leading me away from my spiritual studies and cause me to behave in a manner not consistent with a spiritual person.

Teacher: And how does a spiritual person behave?

Student: They are poised and benevolent. They are tranquil in the face of distractions and fears. They exude peace and exemplify compassion. They express divine love to all.

Teacher: You have adequately described a mythological saint, but you have not described a spiritual person. Even in total darkness, a spiritual person can discover light. They are truth seekers and they wear the countenance of a thousand different personalities. They are not truth tellers. They are not truth expressers. They are not saints. They are truth seekers.
Teacher: You are looking for the key to turn the lock when you haven’t yet found the door. Be patient. All matters of the spirit are a process of interchange between the world of the body-heart-mind system and the inner dimensions of the soul.

The Interface Zone is the connecting bridge between you and the species. What you desire is to connect, not isolate. To step forward into the group consciousness, not judge its imperfection. To offer your talents to this consolidated being, not the God of your image.

The password is only a metaphor for accepting this basic attitude and allowing it authority in your heart of hearts and mind of minds. This attitude must hold primacy in your being.

Student: But doesn’t it already?

Teacher: By the very nature of your first statements in this dialogue, it does not.

Student: Why? What did I say that makes this so evident?

Teacher: You looked upon your fellow students as distractions to your study. Do you not remember?

Student: I see your point.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:27 am 
 WWW  Profile

Nathan and all his registered names only had his name Nathan banned. The Nathan handle banned himself by his actions.

Why are you all trying to get his handle unbanned, when you can see by his postings that only the name Nathan was banned not the persona of all his other names he can use on this forum?

Charging Starduster and Shay as being agents of the Animus, shows how little he really has comprehended the
role of the Animus at this time in our history.

It is all about intention, what is the intention of the many personas of Nathan and why did he register so different many names? Why does he wish to label persons that see what he is writing as an injustice to the basic foundation of the Lyricus Teaching Order materials?

The webmater does not need letters from the forum to do the right thing, he will do what is in the best interest of
the Heart and all how use the UKF.

My edit is in blue. As we know from a posting that James is working on a new fictional piece to come out in the by the year of the year, and we know that certain energies will try to delay it by this type of distraction for those working on it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:56 am 

Quote:
Charging Starduster and Shay as being agents of the Animus, shows how little he really has comprehended the
role of the Animus at this time in our history.

Actually, it's worse than that. ~6bn+ people are agents of the Animus. Remember "we live in a Matrix-like world".

Animus set the tune and we perpetuate this tune through our own HMS programming. Unless one can say that they are free of the HMS re-activity, then they can also say that they are now co-creating, rather than co-reacting. Most if not all of us are Animus agents (ie perpetuating behaviors that are programmed to us, through the HMS reactivity). Our only difference (at least those not being S.Integrals) is the degree in which we realize this programming and our efforts in disentangling from it.

As such, Nathan's statement is accurate per my view in pointing this out. It's only inaccuracy is in the omission of how this behavior is broader in all of us.

Now, about James. James does not participate in the forums at all (due to being an overall distraction relative to his own mission) as it has been stated in Q&A 48 Session 3.

"I do not participate in any forum or earth-bound organization – including WingMakers LLC. I am here to translate and make available the higher circuits of experiential learning, and to help catalyze the discovery of the Grand Portal. The only organization that I can say I am affiliated with is Lyricus. I am not present on earth to validate anyone’s belief system or pronounce him or her an initiate of the “True Way”. I prefer to focus on my mission, knowing that modern life has its methods of distraction."

So what possible harm can anyone do while posting in here? James doesn't read it, so how can he be distracted?

About Nathan, I can't see why he deserved to be banned for "his actions". What were those actions? That he wrote "offtopic" in the e-paper section? So what, move the thread in General Discussion - problem solved. Ban is a last resort measure. I'm moderating a 100k user forum (20k active users) for the last 2.5 years. Offenses are many but I would never ban a person for such reason. Btw, Cogniti is also banned. The reason why he had multiple ids is that the one id was created while he was abroad - besides it was not like he was trying to hide the fact of who he is or trying to implement some covert mission (we've seen this in the past by other members with a personal agenda of attacking Starduster).

As for the intention of Nathan, I get no other intention in Nathan than his sharing of his views and his desire for others to see what he perceives. It's only natural when someone believes he's seeing something to want to share it. I understand that his style of writing or his way of expression may not be the easiest to follow, but the intent behind his expression is noble. That's why this whole situation is a travesty for a "spiritual" forum. Noble expressions clashing due to surface expression distortions (=the human paradox).

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:15 am 
Posting Freak

What? Alex, did you take some psychology courses during your absence? Who are you to tell me who I am and what motivates me... if my intentions are "pure" as you have stated twice, and Nathan's intentions are pure ... then what's the "problem" ... it is a rediculous assessment and typical shrink babble... it is obvious, to me that we are resonating on two different frequencies and that there is no real communication between us ... the fact that there are so many other resonating on the frequency Nathan is broadcasting on, and so few on the frequency I am transmitting on, doesn't mean that Nathan's audience is respecting the intent of this forum.

I have said, on many occasions, my commitment to the LTOs work is an expression of gratitude ... and because I feel so much gratitude for what they have offered me - allowed me to experience, I feel like making a way for others to experience what they are offering, is the only way I can express my thanks.

Nathan creates topic after topic that contribute NOTHING to our understanding of the materials... he obviously thinks his BS will "save" us FROM them ... and he and seed want everyone to know how much they DON'T need them when again, it is obvious that they don't even understand them ... because they have not experienced the transformational experience ... and because they have been here so long, others think - because they understand them, better than they understand those who have had this experience - that they must be right ... and that the materials don't really serve any purpose other than to bring us together.

This is a huge dis-service ... Nat and Seed are encouraging newbies to IGNORE the materials... and to discus their own BS ... to disrespect those who are immersed in them as "animus" ... because they are focused on creating a place where Sovereigns can share their findings WITHOUT being ridiculed ... and if you had had this experience you would KNOW what I am talking about ...

No one has denied that this forum has guidelines ... but the completely ignore them and you say that their "intent is pure" ... well, if it isn't aligned with the intent of this forum, it isn't pure ... it is way off center ... completely unbalanced and causing others to fall overboard, because of their expectations of the WMF.

I wasn't looking FOR anything when I joined the forum ... but I got far more than I expected ... and for that I am grateful ... to the point where I am committed to allowing others to have this same experience ... I get NOthing out of that ... no reward, no recognition, no compensation ... I would be just as committed to offering this assistance if I was 15 as I am now... age or maturity has nothing to do with grattitude and the ability to appreciate a gift ... that is priceless.

so take your HMS programs, and apply them to someone who is supporting that system, because I have said that NO MORE will I participate in that deception and I mean it ... if you are deceptively trying to inject your BS into this forum's discussions, you WILL hear from me, and if you refuse to bring your self into alignment with the purpose of the materials and this forum, you will hear from me a lot ... because I feel a responsibility as a member, to keep the FORUM pure, to the best of my ability, so that others coming here are not distracted from its specific purpose by those who actively resist this awareness and encourage others to do so, when they create topics that IGNORE the materials or distract from the topics that do ... to promote their own FAILED BS.

I mean really, have you ever come across ANYone, who was more pathetic than Nathan ... begging for and demanding attention, "poor pittiful me" ... "my life is so ugly and horrible and there is nothing anyone can do about it ... but join me in my black hole - so we can [Censored] and moan together." Misery LOVEs company -

Sovereigns don't need support groups... approval or permission to " do the right thing" ... which is, in this case, to point out injustice and DEAL WITH IT.

PS, what James wrote ten years ago, does not mean that he hasn't progressed since then, I personally know of a forum that he IS a member of, and that he is aware of the frequency being broad casted on this forum ... which is perhaps why he doesn't join in our discussions ...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:04 am 
Posting Freak

Starduster and Darlene you have no idea how utterly grateful I am for you being here. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Valor is not always an easy thing to maintain when it is constantly being attacked and in a place whose works extols it which is why people come here. How disappointing for them to feel afraid to be transparent and honest here. It is wonderful to know there is a group of us here,even if small,unafraid to demonstrate these works to the best of our ability and and feel such love and care. Thank you again I love you both so much. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:08 am 

You claim superior understanding of the WMM that you do not have, that you have lived the transformational experience, that other's perspectives are bullshit or unworthy, that they are pathetic etc. You have also fueled your Polarity System with thousands of gallons of polarization: Us and Them.

As James would say... "Congratulations".

This is NOT what the WMM is about. It's the exact opposite.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:13 am 
Posting Freak

What part of Christophe creating his own reality do you not understand? What part of consequences for your actions or lack of do you not understand? This is the WingMaker forum not CV's soapbox for extolling his ego/intellect/mind serving his self-intersts while bashing the WMM and the bringer of them. He attacks and tries to discredit anyone and everyone who honestly tries to support and respect the materials and people who support them. How much more obvious does it have to get that he is clearly disinfo and misinfo? Wake up sheeple!!!!!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:14 am 
Posting Freak

Alex, still doing the por-no? What a great demo of YOUR understanding and especially YOUR superiority. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:22 am 

Can you provide me 10 links, as a sample, to check out myself where and how Nathan has attacked the materials and another 10 links of attacking others? (although this is hard to trace as being active or reactive due to provocations which may have been done in parallel threads, during the same time)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:27 pm 

I would like to say that my support of Nathan is not a rejection of anyone else. This is an issue of allowing freedom of expression and the intention behind the expression. One should be able to support the diversity of expression here without being labeled to be on 'one side' or the 'other'. I feel that I know the materials quite well and I have honestly not seen Nathan as discrediting them. Does anyone have proof of this? I would be interested to see it.

Alex..... "Wouldn't it solve all problems if the friction was understood to be fictional - since all are functioning from a place of noble intent and optimum awareness relative to their time-shifted-evolutionary path?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:43 pm 
Posting Freak

What is apparent is that any of us from an individual perspective can claim to be transformed and be aligned with the WN....and FSI....We can continue to have more of these endless, polarized conversations defending our positions and conclusions about ourselves and each other, but it will all come to nothing.

The only truth worth defending is our equality and oneness... our unity and love, and if we are not willing to valorously stand up in support of all of us then this group is really nothing more that another sub-group of the hierarchy with its own agendas of control and elitism.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:47 pm 

Has anyone here read ANIMAL FARM? :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Alex, all I am claiming is EXPERIENCE ... which is what we KNOW ... anything else is what we BELIEVE and we have all makings for a balanced BS in website we need... to get aligned with the plan of FS and actively engaged in IT/OUR co-creating the birthing process of what is laid out clearly in the Primal Blueprint...

if you perceive my KNOWledge as being superior to yours, it is most likely, because you have NO KNOWledge/experience with the transformation or the concepts embedded within the materials... put there for those who immerse themselves IN them and who aren't looking for "what's in it for me" superficially.

the WMMs reveal the EQUALity that exist when one has a WHOLEness perspective, my personal understanding of them is exactaly the same as anyone else's that has has this experience ... and something beyond the duality being expressed by you... perhaps you should review the Manifesto of the SI to see what the self-realized WM subscribes to - of their own free will.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:04 pm 
Posting Freak

There are those here on Earth That are learning How to be SE. Their are those Here that are doing every thing within their very deepest levels to dis-mantle the Hierarchy. Their are those Here that have been enlighten by the Brotherhood,and have been ulliminated. Their are those Here who are still connected too the GSSC,a By product of the GMS,and the main author of the HMS. Although their is nothing really wrong with the Human Mind. I dont want to get into the conspiracy,although I find it odd to dis-respect one Entity-or Being. I also find confussion,in the concept of Possession,as to a Nother species or being being allowed to configure and or destiny as a living breathing species. I can understand Why as species would Want too seperate themselves from the Animal,and wouldnt want to share and that a experience that is a the fringe of extinction. I could understand the need to flee from what is-too the imagined. When I was a child I asked my Brother where God lived. When I was a child I ask-when does God answer prayers. When I was a child,I asked,why does God let Bad things happen to good Folk. When I was a child,I ask my Father why he let me See Bad things. When I asked if I would go to heaven-I was told No. When I went to hell,I didnt understand-why Hell existed. Because their wasnt any place and Hell for me. When I had lost hope-I looked to the sky,and I watched the believer leave. When I was asked why I wanted to come Back,I said I had Hope and Humankind.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:23 pm 
Posting Freak

seed wrote:
What is apparent is that any of us from an individual perspective can claim to be transformed and be aligned with the WN....and FSI....We can continue to have more of these endless, polarized conversations defending our positions and conclusions about ourselves and each other, but it will all come to nothing.

The only truth worth defending is our equality and oneness... our unity and love, and if we are not willing to valorously stand up in support of all of us then this group is really nothing more that another sub-group of the hierarchy with its own agendas of control and elitism.

you can claim it, Seed...but it is revealed by the expression of FSI ... that flows through the individual who is whole, and who has cleared the path for this Divine Love to flow freely, which was originally designed to transmit it in its genuine and authentic form ... which is not altered by fragmentation or personal BS and expressed as Virtues of the Heart (in a stepped down version) when it passes through the Whole Entity ... this frequency is unique and specific, and only resonates in the "neutral/energized" heart of those who have activated their Source Codes ... and who have restored their entity's consciousness by the transformation.

It can't be imitated ... it can only be allowed to flow through an OPEN mind ... the Entity can not duplicate it ... it comes directly from Source ... and the reason so many do not recognize it, is because they have NEVER experienced it flowing through them and they can't REALize it in their own reality until they do ... but you can pretend...and you may even fool others who don't have that experience either.

fact is, most members here haven't even recognized (or declared) their identity as an Individuated Consciousness ... because they haven't released their dependence on Others/Hierarchy enough to see how unique they ARE -Sovereign ... the most they can hope to do is to compare themselves and their BS to the GM's consensus reality and see how aligned they are to that ... which is severely limited when the individual understands the vastness of Source Reality and how their own "reality" (based on personal preferences) is what keeps them separated ... because of their choice to BE limited/isolated and their fear of the heretofore "unknown" (to all but a few)

the only person these "pretenders" are fooling is their SELF ... because the individual who is SELF realized KNOWs the difference between a cheap HMS (schmoozy) imitation and the authentic frequency of Divine Love.

the truth is, seed, we have the POTENTIAL to be equal ... when we are WHOLE ... but as long as we choose to remain fragmented, we can't even comprehend equality, much less express what we KNOW nothing about... because we have resisted this experience... of our own free will.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next