WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: About the ban of Nathan
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:49 am 

starduster wrote:
I spent (as did some others) almost five years with Nat on a daily basis... I think after that time ... and with what he documented into the Archives here, that I can say with full confidence neither he nor seed (3 years) had any interest in the transformation, and were only here to promote their own BS.

yes, this absolutely is an opportunity to express compassion ... and take this opportunity to make a conscious choice ... are you here to transform or BS?
what ever you decided ... please follow through ... don't stay here if you don't want to talk about any thing but Nathan and Me OK? do yourself and the WMF a favor ... :D

You do not have any beliefs ? Your unchanging opinions about Nat and Seed and few others do not have anything to do with beliefs ? What is belief in your eyes ? What exactly do you promote, Starduster ?

What makes you think that they had absolutely no interest in the transformation and their only agenda was to promote their BS ? Again, how do you know their intentions with such clarity and depth, so much so as to make claims like these ? Just because you know them for 5 years through an internet forum ?

What is transformation, in your understanding ? What are your criteria to judge someone`s transformation process ? Do you think it is truly helpful and supportive to anyone ?

There are many who have different opinion than you in regard to Seed`s and Nathan`s contributions. What makes you so sure that you are right and they are wrong ? Are those with different opinions than yours, antiwingmakers as well ?

I talk about Heart Virtues expression on our forum (and what is related to that), not so much about you, Nathan or anyone else in particular. This was said a few times already but your opinions completely ignore that fact. What does belong to WMMs discussion and what does not, in your opinion ? What makes you think that, you alone, have the right to define the scope of WMMs discussion for everyone else ?

What purpose exactly, does your anti 'off-topic' campaign serve ?

Even if they were only interested in promoting their BS and completely uninterested in transformation - then what ? Are you sure that presenting an abrupt verdict about them is an expression of compassion ? That it is supportive to them ?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Nat and Seed started their own forum....that you might find of interest Urahara.

http://lyricus.proboards.com/index.cgi#main

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:53 pm 

We did that a while back, only now I need all my time that I have for producing WingMakers video's on my youtube channel. That forum is nothing but an artefact, a possibility I felt. We stopped.

Gaurinathan

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Not a good idea to keep your astrological info out there for anyone to read your stars.....your date makes you a Fire Dragon Leo. Yang...I am an Earth Ox Aries..Yin.....helps to understand people.....at least to me this info.......just looked up Seed's info....this is interesting.....she is a Water Dragon Taurus....also Yang.... good luck on your youtube venture......is hard for Dragons to accept that their magnificence is a gift from First Source .. their vanity prevents them from learning... as they are under the impression....they already know it all......your Cancer Rising ....being of Water,,,,, will help you get your feet wet....but you must step aside....and let it....is time for you to do this already....listen to the music...look at the artwork....read the poetry.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:12 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
hidelight wrote:
We did that a while back, only now I need all my time that I have for producing WingMakers video's on my youtube channel. That forum is nothing but an artefact, a possibility I felt. We stopped.

Gaurinathan

you are NOT "producing Wingmaker videos" you are producing vids that have wingmaker music in them to attract zombies into your black hole

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:19 am 

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:06 pm 
Posting Freak

the only reason I even bother to reply to your argumentative posts, Ura is because I haven 't judged you ... I still assume that when you are given "new intelligence" that you will adjust your BS ... but you seem DEAF and I am repeating the same thing over and over again ...

it really doesn't matter what anyone BELIEVES ... because they can believe anything ... even when they KNOW it isn't true ...

Quote:
You do not have any beliefs ? Of course I have beliefs - based upon my own personal experience but they are not carved in stone, they are very flexible Your unchanging opinions about Nat and Seed and few others do not have anything to do with beliefs ? no, I have no "opinions" of Nat and Seed, I am just transfering what they have REVEALED by their own expression, why wouldn't I believe what they have said repeatedly for five years ... ? What is belief in your eyes ? I know that "beliefs" are not necessarily TRUE and that they can be altered easily ... and that's why I don't dwell in the PAST ... I change my "beliefs" from post to post with any new intelligence that may enhance it ... as I said, my BS is flexible What exactly do you promote, Starduster ? As I have said repeatedly and my post prove... I am promoting the WMMs and the new intelligence that the LTO provides ... there is a quote from the WMMs in 95% of my posts ... to help me stay focused ... on the topic and not on the members opinions of it.

What makes you think that they had absolutely no interest in the transformation and their only agenda was to promote their BS ? They were asked repeatedly why they refused to transform, and they both said that they were already "transformed" - Seed said she was "born transformed" and Nate said he transformed at the age of 4 Again, how do you know their intentions with such clarity and depth, so much so as to make claims like these ? because that is what they revealed in their posts ... you need to go back to the beginning of this forum and read what they said ... I listend to them promote their BS for years ... on a daily basis... how could I NOT know what their agenda was - they made it clear. they tried to divide and conquor the forum just like Oona Just because you know them for 5 years through an internet forum ? you think you know me, using the same criteria for a lot less time ... hello

What is transformation, in your understanding ? The transformation is when the Entity, restores his full consciousness by integrating all his components into one consciousness.It is a process that the preparations take years to accomplish What are your criteria to judge someone`s transformation process ? Their own expression reveal what "model of existence they are in - if they are not interested in the WMMs most likely they are waiting for someone to save them instead of doing the work to save themselves - I don't need to "judge" them ... they expose themselves - especially when they see things as "pos or neg" when we KNOW from a wholeness perspective, that dualities are not real - and judgments are a form of separation. Do you think it is truly helpful and supportive to anyone ?"constructive criticism is helpful to an individual with an open mind - how else would they know there was another perspective, if someone didn't tell them ?

There are many who have different opinion than you in regard to Seed`s and Nathan`s contributions. What makes you so sure that you are right and they are wrong ? Are those with different opinions than yours, antiwingmakers as well ? It is not about being "right or wrong" you are either alligned with the Plan of FS or not ... plain and simple ... when your BS is out of alignment it is pretty obvious ... the fact that the entire species is out of alignment is why the materials were presented to us ... you can't support the slavery and sovereignty with the same concepts.

I talk about Heart Virtues expression on our forum (and what is related to that), not so much about you, Nathan or anyone else in particular. oh please ... if you talk about the HV you are only talking about them because you don't recognize them being used in these discussions... you have not reprogramed your HMS to align with the materials if you are expressing its daffynitions and insisting that they are "authentic" when they don't even jive with the WMMs.You can believe this if you want to... I don't but so far, all you have talked about is the members perspective that YOU don't agree with - that YOU percieve are "wrong" based upon YOUR BS and if they use the HVs or not OK, just ignore the fact that we aren't capable of "using" the HVs UNTIL we are transformed ... fact is NO ONE is capable of using the HVs until their are transformed... FIRST in the mean time we are "practicing" - to the best of our abilities to transfer this knowledge in its authentic form but no one IS transformed until the Entity activates its Source codes (after all our DNA has been activated by the Galactic Alignment) so to believe that "I am transformed" because I read the materials once, is self deception - this event has not happened yet .. This was said a few times already but your opinions completely ignore that fact. Who said it YOU ? ... what facts either we are discussing the WMMs or NOT ... what "opinions" I am making others aware of what Nat and Seed revealed in their own words. What does belong to WMMs discussion and what does not, in your opinion ? if you can build your posts around something found in the materials and add that quote to the post then you are disussing the WMMs. What makes you think that, you alone, have the right to define the scope of WMMs discussion for everyone else ? I didn't define the criteria ... James did - and you agreed to his guidelines when you joined this forum ... whether you are aware of it or not, it is in the "welcome" topic in this forum and in the WMMs

What purpose exactly, does your anti 'off-topic' campaign serve ? It keeps us focused ... it doesn't matter who posts a reply ... it is their perspective ... but if it isn't aligned with what the LTO has said , then the compassionate thing to do, would be to point out how and where it goes out of alignment - when you disrupt the flow of the discussion to say what amounts to " ... I don't like you so I believe everything you say is wrong" ... it is an injustice to everyone who clicked into the topic to discuss their perspectives or share their finding while experiencing the transformation ... and if you can't back up what you are saying with a quote from the materials... then it is out of alignment ... again, plain and simple

Even if they were only interested in promoting their BS and completely uninterested in transformation - then what ? Then they need to go somewhere else, because this forum was created with a purpose and guidelines ... if they refuse to stay within the guidelines then they should be banned... I believe you should be banned because you refuse to discuss the WMMs ... all you want to discuss is the members perspectives Are you sure that presenting an abrupt verdict about them is an expression of compassion ? again, I am not a judge, and even if I "pronounced a vertic" it has no authority ... so why bother ? That it is supportive to them ? again, if they were "open" to suggestion, they would see it as compassionate to be assisted ... egotist rarely appreciate being told that they are out of alignment ... their minds are usually closed ... as ARE Nat's and Seeds

Authenticity and behavioral intelligence are the watchwords of this new era.

James

exactly ... you can say "I am transformed" but you are just deceiving yourself ... and because of that deception, you will miss the opportunity to transform ... and here's the paradox, "it takes one to know one" ... having been there and done all of that ... you know a BS artist at fist glance ... Nat was promoting his personal BS in the WMF and Seed supported whatever he said ... they both said that they were "transformed" ... but since the transformation of the species has not happened yet, we know that is not true ... instead of leaving, when they discovered that they couldn't change the materials ... they hung around and encouraged others to ignore the materials and stick with their BS which wasn't aligned to anything - or borrowed from failed philos of the past... which resonates with the newbies, who just stepped out of the NEW AGE world of dualities that are not REAL and those who weren't ready or willing to transform or let go of their BS -Nat and Seed turned them into anti-wingmakers, by befriending and schmoozing, these "truth seekers" into believing that the WMMs were not necessary and not to be taken seriously because James said they were "myths" -... but the music is nice ... and so is the poetry and the AA book ... encouraging a "shopping cart mentality" ... where instead of jettisoning one's BS and creating a new one that was aligned with the WMMs, they just pick what fits into it and reject the rest of the materials .

ask them ... they will tell you ... that they have a better understanding of "spirituality" than James and the entire collective of the LTO... so why would they want to be here in the first place ? why not create their own religion? ... makes it pretty obvious don't you think ... they are here to recruit those who are unbalanced by the materials and the conflict it causes to their self-created BS ... into their "army" so they can overwhelm the WMF and turn it into a NEW AGE chat room filled with schmooze artists looking for their "soul mates" :lol:

Onna tried the same thing, and they were both members of her forum too ... and now there is another forum where they all went when she finally gave up - to carry on her agenda ... which she stated was to close down the WMF ... which she and her friends eventually did by flooding the forum with everything BUT the WMMs , but it sprang right back up ... and this time, we are taking what we learned from our membership in the first forum to prevent it from happening again. When they were banned from here, they attacked the AmWMF and closed it down... but by expressing Valor, the best way we can, and by sticking to the topics and discussing the WMMs and our findings (as suggested) exclusively the members here, have prevented that from happening here ... because when we ARE discussing the WMMs , there is a whole different "feel" to the forum and it is serving its intended purpose... and those brief times when that is allowed to happen, is worth the effort required to maintain its purpose.

and any of you who might believe that this ISN't the WINGMAKER's forum and that they aren't monitoring it ... haven't been here long ... it is "moderated" by those open to the inspiration being offered by the WMs to its members ... when they are willing to "do the right thing"

honestly ... did you come here to teach or learn ? if you came here to teach, then you better KNOW what you are talking about ... and you shouldn't be trying to blame the students for your own IGNOREance ... if they aren't listening, that is YOUR fault for going off topic :lol:

Last edited by starduster on Wed May 04, 2011 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:04 pm 

Would you say that you haven't judged me? For none of what you say about me is true in the least.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:04 pm 
Posting Freak

I am not judging you Nat... even when you call me a liar ... anyone who was interested in discerning the truth can simply access the archives to determine for them self, that you never had any interest in the materials. I am just pointing out what YOU revealed about yourself ... so that when you try to recruit more followers from this forum, who are expecting this to be just another new age chat room ... that they understand that this forum was created to be a place where the WMMs are being discussed EXCLUSIVE of any and all other teachings...because as James said, and we have experienced - comparison leads to confusion .

we have discussed the intent of this forum for years Nat, you even created a topic called "the intent of the WMF" but you refuse to accept its purpose and that is why you got banned ... you abused the forum and its members when you set up your soap box to promote your personal BS and used the free broadband to write your e-book that conflicted with everything in the WMMs - ignoring the members pleas that you stop ... you admitted that you haven't even read all the materials several times ! and you certainly don't KNOW what you are talking about, because YOU have not experienced the "transformation" of your own free will and admission... you plagiarizer the materials, and now use them (for personal gain) without permission -to promote your own BS and you have NEVER answered one question directed to you ... seed also refused to answer direct questions .

here are some direct questions Nat ... that were repeatedly asked of both you ... that you both IGNORED because you both must believe that you are exceptions to the membership qualification ... because YOU and SEED obviously believe that you are "special" members that don't need to follow the guidelines.

have you "triggered" the transformation?
have you adopted the three Principals found in the First Philo?
have you mastered your emotions and moved into the Transformation model of existance?
do you know the authentic meaning of the HVs?
have you danced all 56 movements of the Grand Cycle in a 30 day period?
have you studied the Art Work ?
we know you love the poetry but have you used it to examine your own BS for trigger words? and reprogrammed your HMS?
are you ready and fully prepared to transform? have you restored your wholeness and brought all your components into allignment so that they can transfer FSI into the MEST?

according to your own words archived in this forum, the answer to all these questions is NO! ... so what allows you to believe, that anyone would believe that you are interested in aligning yourself with this new intelligence, when you IGNORE the WMMs ... when you quote the words of some dead philosopher or Indian gruru as if they could be compared to a sensory data stream ... I'd laugh but your delusions aren't funny and they have done nothing for the past five years but disrupt the discussions going on in the fourm ... as they do here in this NON WMMs topic created (by one of your disciples.) to distract us with your personal problems... you were warned for months that you would be banned if you continued your self-centered agenda and you ignored those warning too ... you asked for it and you got it - you are no longer welcomed here.

your days of rambling on in the forum are over, and if you don't want to get your GF banned too, you will slop back into your black hole and leave us in peace to do what we joined the forum for in the first place - which is to discuss the WMMs and share our findings ... NOT promote another failed BS or find fault in - and slander - the personalities of the members who don't agree with YOUr BS .

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:31 pm 

I have to ask you the same question that could be asked of many religious people, you know: "Why are you so angry?" Do YOU know the meaning of the six heart virtues? Love.

Gaurinathan

P.S. BTW, the answer to all your questions is a wholeheartedly YES! (But one question I freely interpreted.)

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Love is the frequency that the Heart virtures are transmitted on Nat ...

I am not angry ... I am simply expressing Valor the best way I know how for the injustice you do to the WMMs and this forum ... I am, as suggested NOT ignoring it, and in fact, pointing it out, and dealing with it...

personally I don't even need to "forgive" you because I do understand why you are doing what you do ... you have given us all the clues ... and you don't have to be a shrink to know when an individual is crying for attention ... even when you don't know WHY ... individuals who haunt places where they are not welcome are desperate for "recognition" ... and for you to have any credibility you MUST associate yourself (somehow) to the Wingmakers

I am not going to ignore that what you are attempting to do (here and now) because is DECEPTION in it purest form ... how can you say that you "understand" what you haven't even read, much less experienced? your opening statement is a perfect example of what you DON"T understand about the WMMs ...

I admit freely that I didn't know the meaning of the words associated with the HVs ... UNTIL James defined them, I thought they were something altogether different, and had Webster to back me ... but I chose to adjust my BS to bring it into alignment with what I believe is truth ... and it wasn't easy Nat, to reprogram my HMS to express those words, in their authentic form ... but I got plenty of practice here :wink: and I assure you that when you use those words with their genuine meaning it gives you a whole new perspective of our purpose.

and I took every opportunity available to quote his definitions when I saw other members using these words to express the HMS instead of this new intelligence ... must have posted the definitions a hundred times - to assist others to bring their own BS into alignment ... but here you are, after all that effort, spouting your OWN personal LACK of understanding of the HVs and LOVE ... again

OPEN YOUR MIND and quit dwelling there ... it is just another illusion Nat ... quit pretending that you are "special" ... because you are NOT ... we all have the potential to BE Sovereign Integrals - here and now ... well, as soon as the rest of our DNA is activated ... which may be Now for some who are prepared for this shift without becoming "unbalanced" ... but you are not one of those... you are living in a world of pink unicorns and rainbows - you need to get your self together ... NOW! If you really want to HELP your followers, tell them to TRANSFORM them selves NOW

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:29 am 
Posting Freak

Window of opportunity is here Nat.....take advantage of it.....by rereading the materials and solidifying your foundation and then becoming the Leader ....you have the potential to be.....because at moment....you are being used by very subtle forces that wish to alter the Work.....and are using you to do so......listening to voices in your head that are NOT yours a recipe for disaster....and much pain......as once they are done using you.....it comes..................you have so much to give....it would be a shame for this to happen.

Post subject: First Source is unbannable
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Everything is actually quite funny......

......seriously.

Quote:
......There is a purpose of transcendent service concealed beyond the horizon of the present universe age......

Every one hides their light (in varying degrees)......

......especially First Source......

......rather hilarious if you ask me.

There is no authority outside of you.

All authority is within, written by you and you......

......alone

:) 8) :lol:

Last edited by Russell on Sat May 07, 2011 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:31 pm 

Very funny. I wish I could do like Hercule, and wash all little grey cells by letting the waters now flow through the whole nest like a gloating river of light.

Post subject: unbannable
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Gloating is one of many colours.

There is only 1......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOddp-nlNvQ

......SIN......

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:58 pm 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
Very funny. I wish I could do like Hercule, and wash all little grey cells by letting the waters now flow through the whole nest like a gloating river of light.

what makes you believe that you can't .... that this isn't what the transformation is all about ... unlimiting the Entity from the perspectives and constraints of the HI ... allowing The Frequency of divine love to wash over the mind's programs and erase them ... and then recreate them to express our origins in Source reality

The mind is not the soul / Entity consciousness ... and the Entity purposely fragmented itself from the soul, and limited its perspectives to the mind's programs (written by Anu) the emotions, that Anu's programs altered, and the body preoccupied by a challenging physical environment , The soul consciousness became "sub-consciousness" that when not distracted and focused upon, the Entity even in this fragmented state could discover.

The WMMs tell us that the answers are within us... waiting for the questions - and that we will discover personal wisdom in our core.

They explain the difference between going into the self-created worlds of the mind ... and going into the world of the Sovereign Integral - in the Universe of Wholeness - to REALize our true identity and get on with our destiny as individuals and a species and as First Source - anything else is swimming upstream and a waste of time and energy. IMO

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8