WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: small nothings
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Every year the country comes to this city feasts, and tonight I went for the first time among the crowd and after different adventures among it I decided to go back home, but something repealed me. After this extensive walk through the crowd, what is? And I followed the sign and stood on a small hill there in the park with the crowd; next to my feet laid a young man and when I looked he asked for a smoke or something, no sir sorry, and: is this why I should come here? He was a 'mental coach'. He said he earned so much and so much for telling his clients the important line they had to hear and when I asked if he thought this normal he started to say something about that the system... I said, we will break the system and while I walked away I heard him still beginning that the system was already broken... What a disgrace.

Post subject: Re: small nothings
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
sigh, more judges is what we need...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:50 am 
Posting Freak

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:42 am 
Posting Freak

"It's like this, Sarah, BST requires a suite of interdependent, but discrete technologies that require a developer to apply new theorems, new laws of physics, that have never been discovered before. And then to build this suite of technologies based fundamentally on a new matrix of how the world works--it's a daunting task. Everything previously held to be true needs to be destroyed, needs to be re-invented, re-formulated, and then integrated into this new matrix.

"This is the very nature of BST, you start with a blank slate and re-invent, re-formulate, and recreate the consciousness of matter."

( Neruda Interview 2)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:38 pm 
Posting Freak

"you start with a blank slate and re-invent, re-formulate, and recreate the consciousness of matter."
yep and that is all done in the HMS...with what the mind KNOWs ... when you "enhance" the mind, with BST you are not making it more intelligent...you are only making it run smoother... you add these technologies/techniques into your routine...and they become automatic..."sub" conscious.

BST in the real world...or WM's language is the Quantum Pause... this technique gives you that fresh start that enhance the "re-invention, re-formulation and recreation" processes. The techniques you have learned and put to use from the 6th LD remove all blockage and emotional attachments have been realigned/associated with your "true identity" which is beyond "intelligent"... it IS all that is... and limitless... THis fluidity appears to others, to have enhanced or expanded your intelligence when what is happening, is that you Consciousness of what you are doing (your purpose) has been activated... nothing is "sub" conscious or automatic once you are activated...you have taken control and are fully aware of what is going on and are not dependent upon others to tell you what is going on or how to respond with political correctness...

You still don't KNOW anything more than you have experienced...but your receptor is "wired up" and tuned into to receive inspiration from FSI without any blockages...your heart is energetically being guided by the WN to fulfill your potential as a player in the Unification Forces Plan, without thought or the mind interfering...or delayed by picking words to associate your feelings to so that they can be expressed without being misunderstood... you don't need words or permission to smile... or to tear down walls.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:21 am 
Posting Freak

Regular day at
the community

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:57 am 
Posting Freak

yes, we can count on at least two members sharing with all their hearts ... nothing prevents you or anyone else from contributing as much ... ya know :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:43 am 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
Regular day at
the community

Jealous :?: :shock: And\or what's your point Christophe :?: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:25 am 
Posting Freak

What is there to be jealous of, Shayalana?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:56 pm 
Posting Freak

What's your point? Yet, evasion again? As is now said to Tiger Woods Just DON'T Do it!!!. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:14 pm 

Until We ALL Rise Up and say No More, No More Will I Be A Part Of This Deception...No More Will I Feed It.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:30 pm 
Posting Freak

T-A-G----------you're it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Just Chillin. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:20 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Tag Team as in...like unto wrestling...

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:26 am 
Posting Freak

There is a small technique that I want to share. If you have to cry, then you must cry. Maybe it is necessary. Then you have to go to your room, close the doors and windows, darken the room, have the music perhaps, and say something to yourself that makes you cry. And just don't allow yourself, to stop. You can hit the walls and break something if you want. Cry! Cry the hell out of you and free your soul with all the love from your heart. Then you should not cry in your life.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:57 am 
Posting Freak

IMO crying is feeling sorry for yourself... it is quite the opposite of appreciation and gratitude for who you are and what you are ... Crying is appropriate when you are in pain, but if you have built up that much mental pain, that you need to resort to a crying spell, and to break things then you need professional help to deal with your self-created pain .

this is simply my own experience ... I don't even cry at funerals ... I don't consider death a "loss" under any circumstance and I don't see how crying solves any problems other than to release some pent up emotions that never should have been pent up in the first place. I cry more in overwhelming joy than in sadness ... I consider sadness self inflicted.

here is something to cry over: http://www.wimp.com/watchingthis/

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanx star I love that guy. After watching that how could anyone here not be touched by such a positive loving guy ? He must be one of those advanced beings James talked about incarnating in the next 3 generations. I had tears of joy and compassion for the kids whose hearts he touched so humorously and eloquently. They will view things quite differently after an encounter with him if not appreciating more and staying in touch with the power of their Hearts. A Heartfelt thank you. :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:12 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
There is a small technique that I want to share. If you have to cry, then you must cry. Maybe it is necessary.....

Yes.

When my eldest daughter left secondary school last week, she was sad, for personal reasons.

As brave a face she put on the situation, it was clear that she felt it right to cry.....

starduster wrote:
.....but if you have built up that much mental pain, that you need to resort to a crying spell..... then you need professional help to deal with your self-created pain.....

.....and even if she had broken things, i can assure you, she would not, in my view, have required "professional help" to deal with her self-created pain.

No.

All she required was the 6HV.....

.....and i let her have 'em.....with a big hug to boot and the words "let it out.....let it all out.....it's ok."

:)

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:37 pm 
Posting Freak

what ever "secondary school is" ... I assume you mean she graduated 9th grade, a very emotional time for young ladies ... but Nat is not a "young lady" and I was speaking to adults in here ... but I am thrilled that you took that opportunity to practice the "virtues" ... and encouraged her to "let it flow" ... so that it will not become a pent up emotion ... if we all had dad's that knew of such things, what a wonderful would it could be :D

shall I tell you about my dad, who I now am "guardian" over because he has lost his marbles ... who at 93 got so smashed today just after noon, he couldn't get out of his chair, so he pissed his pants ? There was no appropriate place for compassion, nor understanding ... or appreciation ... only forgiveness and a tad of humility as I recalled pissing my pants in his chair as a brainless child ... not so very long ago in timelessness.

I wonder if he appreciated my response ... which was very different from his - but not so different than yours ... "let it flow " :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:46 pm 
Posting Freak

Aren't we all little children sometimes? I had the honour to speak with quite some individual children today, and it was exhilarating to be among equals, who made me laugh and wonder. They bring out one's love so effortlessly.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:34 pm 

There is a child within each of us and when we nurture this child....life is full of wonder and magic.... :D

I guess I should add....with unforeseen 'bumps' in the road....at times very unpleasant but always meaningful....

Last edited by Karen on Mon May 17, 2010 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:08 pm 

Wonder and Magic is Great....the moments when that is felt, there's nothing like it :D

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:04 am 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
Aren't we all little children sometimes? I had the honour to speak with quite some individual children today, and it was exhilarating to be among equals, who made me laugh and wonder. They bring out one's love so effortlessly.

After you making this totally inappropriate and grossly unfair statement to DBerges I wouldn't want you around my children let alone others children. Where is the Love here Christophe? Most children are much kinder and you indeed could learn from them especially what it means to come from the Heart.

Quote:
quote]Madame Berges, I won't argue with people who override an argument as if their nose bleeds, but let me openly declare I have been informed about your "situation" from Lyricus agents. -- Honestly!

'"In nature there are neither rewards nor punishments-there are consequences."

Robert Ingersoll (1833-99)

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:40 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
'"In nature there are neither rewards nor punishments-there are consequences."

Robert Ingersoll (1833-99)

I don't even know if consequences are even an appropriate means of describing this, but I do know that if you are not aligned with nature you may miss the opportunity to save or protect yourself when she is on the move, she doesn't "discuss" much, she just makes her move and it really isn't such a small thing... :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:55 am 
Posting Freak

perhaps those IN nature, are non-judgmental...so they aren't aware of the duality games humans caught up in the HMS play ... and life is reduced to "cause and effect" ... the consequences of their free will.