WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: The American Wingmakers Forum
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Maybe The Watersigns Discussion Forum is a step in the right direction for them, :wink:

Quote:
Lyricus does not recommend that anyone become dependent on any external teacher or material. To do so, implies stagnancy and devolution relative to one’s potential learning path. The WingMakers’ Materials are designed to catalyze specific receptors within the individuated consciousness and create a resonance. Through this resonance, the individual will “click into” their own awakening –revelation-
transformation, and through this process they can more effectively wean themselves
from external instruction and dependence.

p.55, http://www.wingmakers.com/CreatorSessio ... gement.pdf

:D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:06 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
no reason not to be members in both forums, they each serve a purpose. :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:39 pm 
Posting Freak

For those that can be. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:47 pm 
Posting Freak

and those that ARE :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:50 pm 
Posting Freak

Not where I was today, honey. :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:47 pm 
Posting Freak

The Paranormal forum is now defunct and as to the Watersigns forum its path is clearly in a direction other then the Event Temples and GCP and I wish them well in whatever their endeavors. My major focus is on the Event Temples and GCP and sharing them with others like hearted and like minded. What we do there is so beyond just ego and is so inclusively loving.... I really have no words to describe it....
:D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:12 am 

starduster wrote:
no reason not to be members in both forums, they each serve a purpose. :wink:

You get it............. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP-855S8 ... id=0c477a6

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:43 am 
Posting Freak

yes, some are born to "brighten the path" :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:36 pm 
Posting Freak

I think this is so funny. Here's moonz defending the Watersign's forum in his self righteousness and when it really isn't necessary. Then here's starduster agreeing with him because she's remembering the great cyberSEX they once shared and moonz is also remembering it but, he would sell starduster down the river if anyone questioned him on it. The games people play... moonz , time is too precious and short to waste on these childish games... Is this what "Conversations With God" means to you? :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:03 pm 
Posting Freak

However, minds without purified hearts and unacknowledged emotions, easily go astray. The unacknowledged emotions will get you every time, and fear is a biggy in whatever form it takes. Why is it that the mind and thoughts are still considered primary compared to the Energetic heart and its pure free flowing feelings of compassion? Compassion the purest force in the universe, is what will/is make all of the difference in the world. There is no game to play in giving it and no thought of anything in return just the wonderful feeling of opening up wide and giving. There are few places that really understand this let alone do it. The Event Temples and GCP are two such places and both being the first of their kind in human history open to all on such a scale. And what is wonderful about both is that to be most effective one has to put their ego aside. And to really know and experience one`s soul and spirit putting all else aside allows them to come through. It`s effect is even more than ``brightening the path`` although that is the first wonderful step.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
"Forgive all who have offended you, not for them, but for yourself."

- Harriet Nelson

From HeartMath quote of the day and it couldn`t be more appropriate! As usual... :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:07 pm 

Well Shay...feeling better now?

Funny. Of all the wise and well-intentioned good-hearted/natured folk that have crossed paths in this forum...I think I have learned the most from you..... :wink:

''What comes to me doesn't necessarily have to flow through me''........

You mention 'defending'. 'Bout the only thing I've ever defended around here is anyone's inherent right to express themselves. Publicly or privately.., as long as their intention was not to hurt another. 'Joy' is not confined to your interpretation..or approval. No matter how often you blabberbabble otherwise.

As for ''Conversations with God''...probably the most salient point that I have taken from the whole series is...''What would Love do NOW?''

Love sings......... :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bNH1o2qvlM

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:52 pm 
Posting Freak

moonz what is there to hurt? An ego ? I'm tired of being dumped on by people who don't have the guts to be honest and say what they really mean out of fear not even consideration.. I 'm tired of being blamed for others feelings which they choose to feel or express, consciously or unconsciously, and carelessly so, and laid down as a reactive pattern long before any encounter with me. And if its unconscious, they blame the most and dump the most. You have not always been so kind to me either so lets not pretend, this isn't the Watersign's forum. Although you don't realize it, the significance is being removed from something that was stinking underneath for the fear that kept it under. I did give much thought before posting and figured what difference does it make? Same s-h-i-t just another pile with the same old same old to keep it hidden and called anything but what it is. Imagine that every thought and everything you do and have done is liken unto having been written across the sky for all to see. It sure takes the significance out of it when viewed in such a manner. Lightworkers as you displayed in your little vid are not that because they haven't looked at all that stood in the way of being such and denial and self judgment are biggies and the next is caring more about what someone else could think about you than you do yourself. For all you show and display in your vids etc, how could you be so bothered by this? And no, your opinion of me makes no difference about how I feel about myself. I know that whatever I do reflects on me and I choose carefully what I do. Being so honest with myself and not fearing the disapproval of others does not cost me what denial and silence would. And of course no matter what I do will be taken by others according to their projections on me anyway. So da-mned if I do and da-mned if I don't. I have to thank you and others for a great lesson in seeing how this works . Thank you, I appreciate the opportunity to be more honest with myself and leave no stone unturned. Thank you for the opportunity in seeing that nothing needs to be judged so much as understood and let go of simply because it doesn't work any more for anyone and everyone involved. Thank you for your sense of humor and even though you can't help but judge me now. Thank you anyway.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanks. Hope you're feeling better. Great video moonz... I think she likes it. And she should not blame herself for liking it or anything. Isolation, yes. But maybe it's like a pupation, and it takes only a wink -- even though for a human being it is like being buried alive for many earth years. Maybe it is not necessary at all and that culmination of the dark night of the soul is mere poppycock. At least I know, we don't pretend to know. Love always. gn

moonz wrote:
There is no 'blame' game to be played with or out. There's no way around it....one always has to stand in front of their shadow.

Blame settles on no one;
mysterious, it moves in the calculus
of God's plan as though no one thought
to refigure the numbers three to two to one.
The shape stays below the stone.
We walk away,
knowing it will resettle
in our limbs
in our bones
in our hearts
in our minds
in our soul.

Chamber 21

Last edited by Nathan on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:26 pm 

Shay.......I admire your truthfulness, if not your ruthlessness. It's sort of an oxymoronic (i could) carelessness.
You don't have to dress up for Halloween now do ya?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:43 pm 

Well say hey Nathan.... :)

What in the world are you doing here? Controversy does not love company. Only misery does.... :wink:
There is no 'blame' game to be played with or out. There's no way around it....one always has to stand in front of their shadow.

I hate to leave...but I'm on the east coast and cooking dinner and gotta go. Won't be back this evening. Not much more to say is there?
Love will out....we'll see..... :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan wrote:
Thanks. Hope you're feeling better. Great video moonz... I think she likes it. And she should not blame herself for liking it or anything. Isolation, yes. But maybe it's like a pupation, and it takes only a wink -- even though for a human being it is like being buried alive for many earth years. Maybe it is not necessary at all and that culmination of the dark night of the soul is mere poppycock. At least I know, we don't pretend to know. Love always. gn

Christophe you are so predictable and were expected. :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:09 pm 
Posting Freak

moonz wrote:
Shay.......I admire your truthfulness, if not your ruthlessness. It's sort of an oxymoronic (i could) carelessness.
You don't have to dress up for Halloween now do ya?

Sure ya do moonz. As to your question about Halloween I have no idea what its suppose mean. Different language I guess huh? I suppose its no less ruthless than how I appear to be to you. You got me with that one. Chow.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Christophe is screaming for attention, let's see how many more times he revises his post. Thanks for the laugh Christophe. There's more I would say but you wouldn't believe me anyway...I leave it at this...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Bingo! The 777 view. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Isn't it amazing how one word garners so much attention? S-E-X or is it the cyber part of it? I wonder why , it isn't as if no matter where you look in advertising that it isn't subliminally or blatantly obvious, or both, trying to entice you in one way or another.It is as a major form of distraction along with buying things you don't need....Oh, its all about needs, yours or what others (Corps through advertising) want you to think is your need and if one is unaware its easy enough to get caught up in this especially if one is bored or/and frustrated , and/or questioning ones self worth as a man or a woman without the rest of it.The rest of it being the heart/soul/spirit and mind in particular. However, whatever we do we are doing for the experience and the wisdom to be gleaned from it which makes for greater understanding. I have not and would never judge this for some years ago, I travelled over 1100 miles for the promise because of cyber-chemical attraction of the possibility of a culmination in the sexual act with a man who enticed me on the first WM forum , only to discover it just wouldn't work. I don't blame the man or myself , for it made us both aware of one of the powers of the internet and cyber world and that we needed to respect it as cyber as it is. In other words it wasn't going to control us for we are the creators because we know we are that. The cyber world is a part of everyone who has used their imagination and feelings to find and have a way to communicate with others on a global scale that is quicker if not immediate and as personal as face to face. The powerful energy of feelings knows no boundries. You don't have to see someone to feel them. And everyone else doesn't have to see us to feel what is coming from us. So essentially what is this thread about? Communication in a way we haven't experienced before and have explored for the potentials thereof. Nothing personal here, so much for those who think otherwise.

:wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:22 am 
Posting Freak

I am so sorry Shay, that you are in so much pain, that it is all you have to share with others. I am just glad that I am able to transmute this energy, and send it back to you in the form of compassion.

Obviously this has nothing to do with the W/P forum or even the watersignsart forum...much less the WMMs...so other than trying to hurt everyone in your path...what is the point of trying to belittle Moonz who seems to be appreciated and able to adapt in both forums.

You sure have done an excellent job of filing the role of distractor and disruptor, and put your whole heart into playing the role of Judge...someday I will figure out what purpose this serves, but I know one thing, it has certainly made me stronger...and more forgiving.

I sincerely appreciate the opportunity this gives me to practice the virtues of the heart, there is really nothing to defend or protect, when we actually understand that FS's love is unconditional eh?

don't think twice, it's alright... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GtkVGClqrT4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:08 am 

Starduster, you really do suck from the pain of others don't you. But I see you. yourself in so much pain. The rope broke - you fell on your butt when it did and you are on your own. No place to go. Thanks again for showing what an unev olved being you are.

Shayalana I don't know what you are thinking about the "truth" of Watersign" but there is a truth in deciding not to hurt people. That's the only principle at work there. It's not an underlying anything. It's the putting aside of pain in the interest of moving forward with creative endeavors.

Discord = the sticky goo into which people get their little feetsies trapped in tha human fly-paper.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:17 am 

Shayalana wrote:
I think this is so funny. Here's moonz defending the Watersign's forum in his self righteousness and when it really isn't necessary. Then here's starduster agreeing with him because she's remembering the great cyberSEX they once shared and moonz is also remembering it but, he would sell starduster down the river if anyone questioned him on it. The games people play... moonz , time is too precious and short to waste on these childish games... Is this what "Conversations With God" means to you? :roll:

I find this kind of thing to be the reason I have a problem thinking that the people at the Event temples are ones I would want to share my little particles with. What tha "Hay" Shay? do you think that First Creator or First Surce gives a "rats" bout stuff like this.

I don't get it. Has something happened behind scenes to make you unhappy about something? Watersign Arts offend you somehow? I'm asking in sincerity and prepared for your wrath. I think (gulp) :shock:

What is the other place you mentioned besides Event temples?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:25 am 

Anyone else...?

Anything else...???

SD and I are collaborating on a soon-to-be-released video on youtube.
The running title is ''soon you-tu-(will)-be''.
Until it's ready...here's a little preview..... :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u97a3X6 ... re=related

Cum to think of it...there is one other little thing....(no, not that... :wink: )
Since I dont' get to drift in and out of alternative dimensions in time and space, I have to make do with what's available to me in the here-in-now. The other day in the Watersign Forum there was the subject of 'agenda' brought up. I tried in my way to defuse a potential bummer of a bomb by saying that ''the only agenda here is people sharing pieces of their mind for the peace of their minds. It's not exclusive to the WS or the WMF or any forum or Temple here..or in any 'space'.

It is what we are people. Once we learn to live with it...we can love it.

Soon 'mon amis'...a tsunami of love for you and me........all we have to do is....let it be.... :wink:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqsnfS_D ... re=related