WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The American Wingmakers Forum
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:49 pm 
Posting Freak

So what is happening with the American forum and why is it no longer included on the WM website with the other forums? Does anyone know why and not just speculation and conjecture?

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: The American Wingmakers Forum
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:45 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I read that they plan on closing it down completely Aug 12th... it never has had a very good attendance, and is not called the American WMF... but the "WingMakers and Paranormal" forum. I know that at one time it was used to host "study groups" into the WMMs...but without much success. You may want to ask Jahara she seems to be one of the main poster there...second only to Dr Big Love (who some may recall) and tied with James N Thames.

I personally believe (with no external input, what-so-ever) it was taken off the official WM's website list of forums due to blatant lies directed at those who promote the WMMs, since it was removed shortly after these gross distortions of truth were posted, and this slander was allowed to remain public even though that forum is moderated...by whom, is your guess...I tried to contact any administrative figure, but none is listed.

I assume from what was posted today that oona is importing all the members listed into her forum...when no one responded to Jahara's suggestion to go to Crystal Eagle's forum.

Originally Posted by TimeShifter
Quote:
oona,

Your forum http://watersignarts.zeroforum.com/ looks nice, I can export user information from this forum for you so you can register the user manually into your forum if you like.

The User name Export table would be in MS Excel format or text format.

It will contain the each users name, country and other user profile information, it will also contain the email address.

You would have to register users into your forum manually and then an email notification will be sent out informing the member that the forum has migrated.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:06 pm 

It's really disturbing the way you stalk these people. BTW please never IM?PM whatever the heck you call it, me with any more negative disinformation and lies about Oona. I don't appreciate it. Frankly I don't think there were lies about you there. You have an obvious control over what and who dissappears.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:43 am 
Posting Freak

If you read the intro to the forums on the forum page of the WM website the American forum is referred to in past tense and the only forum ever called American is the Paranormal forum. Even people on that forum aren't quite sure why it's not listed any more except that the forum itself has changed in administration in particular. Jahara is asking Oona about migrating the paranormal forum to her forum because they feel certian the old American forum may be shutting down. Jahara previously suggested that people check out Cyrstal Eagles forum even though it isn't all that active. Then she asks Oona about migrating the entire forum to hers. Enigma, starduster would like you to think she has such power, but quite frankly, it is only dust in the wind. Don't give your power away to hot air. May I suggest you put your valuable attention and focus on things closer to your heart? :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:05 am 

Thanks for thinkin of me. No need to worry yourself about me. I pretty much know exactly where all this started. I don't think she works or worked alone. Let's end the conversation right here. I know you apologized to Oona and all that but don't you think that came a little too late? I don't get a warm fuzzy feelin from you Shay no offence.

Whoever is responsible, it's a shame that every Forum that contains some elements of truth are either done away with or whatever.

As you look in at Oona's place you can see that it may have behooved them to keep her around and kick Starduster off. Also, I'm with Oba. The original Wingmakers was more about the Pleaidians etc.

A reliable source has told Oona about the various ownerships of this place. Mark Hemphel was listed. In April it was sold - according to this source- it is now owned by a proxy. So none of you know anymore who you are dealing with.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:16 am 
Posting Freak

Each to their own enigma, I know I'm not losing sleep over any of this and I'm still on this forum. I also know Solaris endeavors to be as fair as possible and trust his decision is aligned with the overall purpose of this forum and with James. I also assume responsibility for my behaviour which I am very forgiving about such as I am with others. You see, it doesn't pay to keep blaming others and shirk the responsibility of having gone off track yourself, because it always catches up to you and when it becomes evident physically you know its been festering and unresolved for too long. That is why this whole issue is like water off a ducks back for me. I apologized to Oona and it isn't the first time, all I have gotten from her is blame, blame and more blame and undeserved abuse. She assumes no responsibility for any of this such as others don't either.They have taken it to such ridiculous lengthes that one can only laugh at it and wonder if all the bricks are there if you get my meaning. I have no bone to pick with you and will not discuss any of this with you anymore. I wish you well.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:16 pm 
Posting Freak

From my observation of the American forum I find it amazing that certain people there have no idea why that forum is disassociated from the Wingmaker website. From all the talk about being Sovereign etc. and not needing Lyricus or James or any of what made it possible for that forum to exist in the first place, is it any wonder that they don't have the privilege of representing the Wingmakers website as a discussion forum for the materials? And immaturely repetitively blaming others with no semblance of any responsibility for their own behaviour totally eludes them too. Perhaps, those people are not ready for this. Oh well... I do understand and feel compassion, there is a lot going on in this rapidly changing world of ours.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Informing the CHEF

I realize that these concepts are very wide and deep,almost so much that they seem unrelated to our personal lives, but if you examine them carefully, you will see how they bring a new meaning to your life. If you consider that you are emitting an energy field throughout your existence, regardless of what you believe your existence consists of in terms of spacetime, the one thing you can be fully responsible for is the signature field that you radiate into the CHEF. Every human, every life form actually, contributes to the whole in this way though with different intensities and effects.

This is why it s so important to understand the deeper perceptions of interconnection and raise your awareness of how you personally interconnect with the whole of life. It is a matter of taking responsibility for the emotional and mental energy that intertwine within your electromagnetic (energetic) field and contribute a living presence to the CHEF, and by association, to earth itself.

We each have a dynamic, ever-changing emotional fingerprint that we leave on the CHEF, and its effects can endure through time and space.....

Living from the Heart, p.31

:D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:50 pm 
Posting Freak

oh now enigma is going to try and CONTROL which forums I can and can not visit..lol...I have been a member of the WMs and P much longer than goona and the gang...in fact before it was even launched, I was asked to be a moderator of that forum, which I turned down because I wanted to remain focused on the WMMs. Just because I don't post there doesn't mean I don't visit...and send others there who aren't all that interested in the materials... so who is really stocking who...and if my PM to you was a lie, why did oona immediately respond to it (via you) in a freaked out e-mail...about me betraying her "trust"... after all the lies she posts about me...god only knows what she says in IMs...I don't need to make up lies about goona, to make myself feel important ....I have nothing to defend or protect.

whomever your "source" for information about the UK forum is...they are obviously not getting their information from Solaris...who always has and no doubt always will own this forum...he may have changed names, to disassociate himself from HM (which seemed to cause some problems)...but Mark has never owned the UK forum...and it has never been sold in part or full...so that is pureDEE false info.

Joel would like to believe I bought it, and that I had something to do with him and others being banned...but I have zero influence on Solaris...if I did, don't you think you would be banned too...BWAhahahhahahahahhaha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:58 pm 
Posting Freak

And what thoughts and emotions are YOU contributing to the CHEF in that last post starduster? You are responsible for WHAT you put out there too like everyone else, no one is exempt of that responsibility whether they accept it or deny it.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Shay, just when do you think you will be able to comprehend, that I am NOT responsible for your response...not to the energy I let flow, or create...that your resonse is the only thing you or anyone else can control/master... but if you refuse to exercise that ability, I guess you will continue to have knee jerk reactions and will still judge others by your own expectation and perceptions of what is "good or bad" eh? :wink:

I do not exist in that reality ... for me there is no duality.

I believe enigma expressed a desire for you to butt out of his life (that post was not addressed to you)...yet here you are "saving" him :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:27 pm 
Posting Freak

I asked you what kind of energy you were contributing to CHEF. Simple. You for some reason don't realize how much some can FEEL the intent of what others write. That is why I asked the question , nothing more and nothing less. I've stopped beating that dead horse of enigmas and Oonas who isn't even here any more except through enigma. How about you? Lets get on to more interesting things to discuss... shall we?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:51 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
I asked you what kind of energy you were contributing to CHEF. Simple. You for some reason don't realize how much some can FEEL the intent of what others write. That is why I asked the question , nothing more and nothing less. I've stopped beating that dead horse of enigmas and Oonas who isn't even here any more except through enigma. How about you? Lets get on to more interesting things to discuss... shall we?

I didn't mean to start up this topic again. You've said you don't want to talk about this anymore so no need to answer.

I just want to clarify something. From what I observed on her last day here Oona did apologize to you if you look at her last posts that do remain. From what I know she was banned before she could have any further conversations with you. I do thank you for some posts you've made since she's been banned and give respect for the apparent changes you've made.

I saw that my comments brought you close to showing that old nasty streak. I don't want to do that. So I apologize to you for letting my feelings of disgust over the way Oona and others were treated here show. I just don't buy the theory that if you have a reaction to my words that I am in no way responsible. I take that responsibility.

Shayalana perhaps you can help me. Perhaps you can show me - kindly I hope- how the rantings, accusations and lies of Starduster serve the purpose of the Wingmakers better. You seen to know Solaris personally is that so? I don't understand the man. So am sincerely asking your opinion or knowledge of why it is the this seems to be the case.

As for Starduster, I hope this very very sick woman gets some help. It is very apparent to me that she wished to cause some trouble or embarassment for Oona. There is no way Oona could have responded after the PM Starduster sent me. I didn't even tell her about it. Show us the emails Starduster. If you had any you'd have posted them. You're just acting out.

Shayalana dear lady. I would never be so unchivelrous as to ask you to "butt out of my life". Only trailer park trash talks mean like that IMO :mrgreen: You may feel free to converse with me if ever you wish.

As for the sale I spoke of it was not the UK Forum I spoke of.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:58 pm 

starduster wrote:
Joel would like to believe I bought it, and that I had something to do with him and others being banned...but I have zero influence on Solaris...if I did, don't you think you would be banned too...BWAhahahhahahahahhaha

No cuz you want me to much BWAhahahhahahahahhaha! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:48 pm 
Posting Freak

shay, you obviously can NOT feel the intent of what others write...or you would feel my love :roll:

your reaction to whatever I say is blind...I don't believe you even read what I say...you just fling mud whenever you see my avatar...not my fault or problem.

as for you enigma... you would just say I made them up if I printed the e-mails...I don't need to defend myself ... I am not the liar... the fact remains, I do not own the UK forum, nor do I have three million dollars, and I never said John was dying... these are fabrication...plain and simple...to justify hatred for no reason.

if you want to believe them...go right ahead...it has no effect on me...I am not the one being exposed or used :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you enigma I very much appreciate you talking to me like this and value our interaction with each other. I made the mistake before of getting entangled in someone else's conflict with others and almost regret it except that I have learned from it. I am becoming increasingly aware of knowing that whatever I feel and think and express goes out there and can add to the chaos of the Collective Human Energetic Field or add something much more beneficial to CHEF. I can restrain myself from letting my ego take over and add to the chaos. I can pause long enough to see which of the 6 virtues are most appropriate to any given situation.It doesn't feel good when I react from my ego in anger or similar, not for me and not for everyone else. I am making a concerted effort to do this because it is important for the whole and besides I understand it much better than before. With the understanding and appreciation of how powerful we truly are in our expression of our feelings and thoughts I have to act according to the understanding. Anyway, this is rather longwinded of me and I am more than happy to remain interacting with you as long as I'm not expected to take sides because I can't. Sometimes forgiveness takes time, can you allow that?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:07 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
shay, you obviously can NOT feel the intent of what others write...or you would feel my love :roll:

your reaction to whatever I say is blind...I don't believe you even read what I say...you just fling mud whenever you see my avatar...not my fault or problem.

as for you enigma... you would just say I made them up if I printed the e-mails...I don't need to defend myself ... I am not the liar... the fact remains, I do not own the UK forum, nor do I have three million dollars, and I never said John was dying... these are fabrication...plain and simple...to justify hatred for no reason.

if you want to believe them...go right ahead...it has no effect on me...I am not the one being exposed or used :D

starduster you have no idea how much I Love you as a friend and appreciate all that we shared even those angry stubborn times we both are so good at. I cannot and will not entangle myself in others conflicts and take sides against anyone. I don't look at people as enemies or out to get me even if they are. I am so much aware of how much everything I feel and think and especially express, affects the CHEF. It is very important to me that I continually give to the CHEF the best I know how and keep the negative to a minimum. I have not accused you of anything and yet you show in this post that you think I did. Where is that coming from? First Source dwells in all of us no matter what our egos want us to believe otherwise. I like acting according to that knowing it only adds to greater positive influence in the CHEF and facilitates the transition our dear mother earth is going through. You see all of this is beyond me , it includes the planet and humanity if not the cosmos too. I love you sister even though you don't believe me. That's OK , perhaps, one day you'll accept it.

:D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:41 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
the unification force is what brings coherence to incoherence, and purpose to chaos. Without it, physical structures tend to ebb and flow in stasis, which is to say, they don't transform." Neruda Interview 3

The original purpose of the human instrument and soul – as a unified team – is to harmonize consciousness from the density of material survival to the highest vibration of love. This harmonization is not ruled by human definitions of good and evil or right and wrong. It is exclusively about bringing disparate vibrations into harmony and building coherence between the two poles of survival and divine love.

http://www.wingmakers.com/music-hakomi4-6.html

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:03 pm 
Posting Freak

I have no idea what your point is in context to what I posted previously and no....you don't have to explain it...
You obviously did not understand what I said and that is OK .

Quote:
You see all of this is beyond me , it includes the planet and humanity if not the cosmos too.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:32 pm 

Greetings, I remember when Wingmakers first hit the web and blew-it-off because of some negative comments I read. About a month ago I stumbled upon the site once again and instead of reading others comments I researched the entire site myself to reach my own conclusions. So right there it should be obvious to some that you have to be in the right frame of mind to accept new information/material. And I feel (in my heart) that the Winmakers material is just that...new material. When the student is ready the teacher will appear. If one sentence of Wingmakers material enables you, enlightens or educates you then James has succeded to some degree where your understanding of your true nature is concerned. If the Wingmakers material rubs you the wrong way and puts you on the defensive then you need to ask yourself, what are you defending? For almost 20 years I have been actively researching new age concepts simply because the old ones don't work. Look at the path we have blindly accepted as truth and where we are right now. We should be evolving towards a greater understanding of ourselves and we're not. All you have to do is look around you and ask if you like what you see. I jumped off the bandwagon 20 years ago and never looked back. I for one support the Wingmakers material in total for these aforementioned reasons and I think everyone needs to personally contemplate their responsibility towards themselves and humanity.

mojo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Welcome Mojo...I appreciate what you have shared with us about your journey... yes, it is all about timing...and the fact that these materials are being presented to us now, not sooner or latter, but in this generation, I believe is significant. I don't believe it is based so much on a need for something new, but the fact that we have evolved to such a level of consciousness, we demand more truth and are more able to see through the veils of history. Of course the Inter Net, has a great deal to do with our ability to research the origins of our belief systems...without limitations...and the event of the WMMs.

Welcome aboard, I look forward to what you may contribute to our understanding of our SELFs.

• There is understanding of the world
precisely to the degree
that there is understanding of the Self
(from the Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Excellent mojo! Welcome! I don't need to say more you got the gist of it. You know. Good on ya! :wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:33 am 
Posting Freak

well...looks like the so-called American wingmakers' website is http://watersignarts.zeroforum.com now...
Quote:
Jahara ,

I will email you the export user table when I have time and then you may work with Oona or others to keep the torch burning.

TS

and all of onna's hard work has paid off, as she collects the members of that and many from this forum into her own.

I can't tell you how happy it makes me to know that there will be a place for those who aren't really interested in the materials, but enjoy networking amongst like minded people will feel comfortable. They are more than welcome to sell their wears and promote their talents in that website...and this one can serve its intended purpose ( discussing the WMMS) without all the previous distractions... from "the welcome wagon"

Quote:
Our POWERFUL INTENTION is to build a Community that uses the talents and ideas, thoughts , writings etc . . . of each and every soul who visits here.

We are willing to showcase your 'wares' if you have something to market or sell. We intend to have a "Market" on the main site where you can have a "stall". We will talk more about that soon.

As always we are a place to discuss and share any information you have but these are the Values and Intentions that we will uphold. This is to provide a safe nurturing place where SOULS can connect, communicate and grow.

Here's our

COMMUNITY VALUES AND INTENTIONS

We are borrowing these from the Transformation Team at Conscious Community.

*We treat every person we meet with honesty, integrity and respect.

*We support erach individual and /or group in being the very best they can be.

*We promote and radiate love and empowerment in all aspects of out lives.

I whole heartedly recommend this website and send my fond regards to the owners.

see, it all turned out just fine, and everything is as it should be :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:41 pm 
Posting Freak

There are people on that forum no less interested in the WMM than you. They just have a different way of expressing it than you and it's all equal in the end. Let's see what happens here. Many changes are about... 8) :mrgreen:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:17 pm 
Posting Freak

And to add to the above in a broader context that is inclusive, I offer this from p.44,

http://www.wingmakers.com/CreatorSessio ... gement.pdf

Quote:
Now, as for the credibility of these men and their association with the WingMakers, I will leave this to you. I will only add that the Central Race works through individuals in such a way that they do not know they are being worked with. Those who claim this communication do not generally have it.
If they have alignment to the Grand Portal it will be obvious in their deeds and words, even if they don’t know about the WingMakers or the intrinsic nature of the universe. I understand your lament that people miss the spiritual undercurrents and sometimes rush to the superficial eddies of conspiracy and cover-up. The two dramas are very different in nature, but they are not incompatible.

Cathedral - CS&N