WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Welcome
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:05 am 
Super Administrator
 WWW  Profile

Today's most successful research teams, businesses, hospitals and classrooms have one thing in common: they know how to transform individual ideas into collective knowledge. Researchers call these organizations knowledge-building communities, places where:
[list=1]
[*]Every individual contributes to a growing body of information.
[*]Mutual respect and sharing of knowledge is encouraged.
[*]Shared knowledge leads to innovation and growth
Imagine the possibilities.
[*]Creativity can flourish.
[/list=1]
There are many "WingMakers" nodes out there forming an inter-planetary grid. It is my hope that we can collectively make this little node in Cyberspace [b]work[/b]. Let us not be the weakest link on the grid.

Important announcements, and updates will be posted here from time to time.

I end this post with some words from the Lyricus FAQs.

[b]"[color=Teal]The efforts of one “ripple” can touch the “shoreline” of a distant spacetime. These are the mysterious ways of the individuated consciousness whose energetics are far ranging and can reach into the future in ways that may be unaccountable, but nonetheless powerful and catalytic.

Regarding the value to the individual. If anyone is involved in the study of these materials for their own sake and not the sake of the greater humanity, they are missing the point of these teachings and their import. The study of the spiritual domain is the study of selflessness and the expression of soul in the soul carrier for the benefit of all. If there is any other motivation, it will obscure the preparatory phase of the individual and diminish their ability to contribute to the deeper energetics of the master event string. [/color]"[/b]

Kind regards,

The Admin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:57 am 
Super Administrator
 WWW  Profile

[b][url=http://www.wingmakers.com/jamesqa2.html]James - Q and A - Session 2[/url][/b]

I am appreciative of your interest and desire to understand more about these works. To those of you who are studying these materials, please be attentive to the path you have chosen to walk. This path is not for dabbling, or mental exercise. It is a journey into your personal wisdom. If there were anything else you seek, I would encourage you to set these materials aside in favor of another path, or even no path at all.

Anyone on this path expresses with respect, appreciation, and understanding, or the knowledge gained and personal wisdom revealed will not be satisfying, nor will it endure. It is a critical element of our approach to the Grand Portal. I mention this because in another world, a species approached the Grand Portal and its earth teachers lost sight of how expression and deep insight are necessarily connected, and though the discovery of the Grand Portal was at last achieved, it was not properly disseminated or applied in this world for several generations following the discovery.

[color=Blue][b]The WingMakers' discussion forums exist to enable each of you to express your innermost thoughts and findings about the WingMakers' materials. It also enables you to practice and refine your ability to demonstrate respect, appreciation, and understanding. I encourage each of you to integrate these behaviors in your dialogue because they carry a kindling effect for the information contained within these materials -- both for you and those who tread with you on this path. [/b][/color]

[b][url=http://www.wingmakers.com/jamesqa2.html]James - Q and A - Session 2[/url][/b]