WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Chamber 13
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:51 am 
Posting Freak

Iam a Day Tripper, I like to spend my days and The sun. I love The firery Tail of The sun,Leo,The Lionest. Somehow I feel complete,I am a Moonchild,I am a Mother. Sometimes I dream of things,when I sit in the Park,after smoking Mary. I lay back and just watch the clouds,I even like to look of shapes to come. I examine my mind,I havent a thing to be responsiable about. I am single,I havent had any Children yet,Iam a Moonchild,Iam still trying to grow up. I have a Odd genetic,one I never talk about,to look at me,Iam normal. I worry about the Nexus,my Starchild-My Lionist. I contain a odd genetic, I like to put my hair over my eyes-it make me fill spiritual-all seeing. I can see prisms of light in my hair,that look like rainbows. I carry a genetic,Iam not to be ashame,should I have children. Well my daughters be mad at me. Iam a life carrier,why me. Maybe smoking Mary well set me free,Iam a day dreamer,a day tripper,who lays and the sun. The genetic is a skip gene............sometimes I think about the Girl I have already Named-I laugh some times,as to her middle Name-maybe Blue,sky,maybe Ill name her after the Sun. maybe it should be Gene............I wonder about it,sometimes I would pertend,that human were like a cats or a dogs. I cause Multiple Tits.....................sometimes 3,sometimes 4. Sometime the are not triggered to develope until I become pregnant,or virtuios Mary,smoke me another Mirror.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:30 am 
Posting Freak

Sometimes I look at my star,who I gave a note La. I ask her all the time,are you mad at me. She just laughs, I like my boy tit. I can see a look,she is married,she is 26 now. Sometimes she curls beside me,Mommy I love you, Ma Ma,If I get pregnant well this tit develope. It depends,on your hormones,and if the gland is triggered. She has 3,my other has 4, I look at them,do I Lie,I say God doesnt make Junk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:02 pm 
Posting Freak

U want to know who Iam,let the cup spill over............I like Rock and roll. I wish I was a good person..............Iam half human,half chimp,Iam a hollow monkey..........humanzee. I told a boyfreind I was going to change my ways..........trust me baby. D N A- G E N E............Humanzee.............What Iam.....What I am.........I am Damaged, an I like ...............I am Damaged ,an I like it................The rest is just a shame.............Iam Damaged,an I like it............Iam Dameged,an I like. Trust me baby...................as long as you dont mine the blood on my hands......................The moods changing,ambeints,lights,,,,,get out the Candles. Jazz, put the record on,Tap Ten.................

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:05 am 
Posting Freak

Zoa, do you know something about the connection between Chamber 7 and this Chamber 13? There's something about Mary; though I never saw the movie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:08 am 
Posting Freak

Chamber 7, 8, 13, 14? 1, 2, I love you, check.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:35 pm 
Posting Freak

CV,The answer is YES............You want me to have confessional? Iam a Saddest/Vampire............I can pick up on Energy. I look for people to Play with,their Minds. One Day I picked up on Starduster,so I went to the computer looking to see would lead me. Iam Androgenous,when it comes to Energy. When I found her on the Old site,I thought,weird.......shes really a Good person......she even made me Laugh. The Old site was ending,so I got a message from Oona,anyway that to made me Laugh.............for she thought I was defenseless. In other Words could be Beat Up.............I like it............anyway,I stayed Tuned Inn............I knew that alot of the People on the forum hadnt completed the A.A. And didnt even really understand what it was they had Walked into. Being a Master of Proceptual Projection,I knew how to Manipulate people into letting down there Fences-The Wall-Opening a Door. Starduster was all to cleaver,also wasnt no-Dumb dumb. You on the other Hand was very Perceptive. And seemed to be a Old dog of the Art of Trixs. The Don Jaun trip was the clues clue. I also was also Play word games with AMW..........I knew what AMW was,and knew what he is able to do,through observation. So,I started playing Cat and Mouse. I managed to get hin to the Car,and inside the driver seat, but he remaine behind the front Window. Another watcher,observing. Several of U and this room I have been able to Tap,as well as I Tagged U before U got to this site/forum. I was able to pull several here on Your Back,so to speak. Rick,I just Love hugging Him. Yet he is alot like me,he plays word games. I need to get the personafied Don Jaun,or it wasnt going to be any FUN.........Starduster on the other Hand,I have alot of respect for. Lana,wow,she is awesome,Lana,is a main Player...............pay attension...........Hell in back......the first opening is with Lana. Its there if U Look,at Chamber 7. more later..............

Post subject: Re: Chamber 13
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Interesting......about 10 minutes ago.....felt motivated to gaze into Chamber 13......and then became curious what if anything was said re Chamber 13....and this is what I found.........last post was almost exactly 4 years ago......hard for me to imagine a Vampire Wing Maker.....but I think Zoa is doing it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Very comforting this Chamber.....like being embraced by Mother....feel very safe here.....no conflict only acceptance.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Am feeling Unity....with everyone....no exceptions.....everybody has a purpose....even those we have conflicts with....as they sometimes are necessary to get us to expand.. :D .....and find within the help necessary to change our perceptions.....this Chamber.....very very nurturing.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:56 am 

When I look at the painting I see a the face of a beautiful golden sky-being looking down on a bird-being which is floating between earth and sky. There is a channel of communication between the sky-being and the heart of the bird-being. I agree with markzorb that the painting does have a very nurturing energy.

There are 2 poems for Chamber 13. The first (on the current web site) is called "Nameless Boy." It is filled with longing and sadness. It ends: "And the nameless boy dissolves,/for there was no earth inside him."

The second poem, "My Son," speaks of the longing of the parent/creator for union with the child, "Until all that he is/is in me and our hands are clasped, forged,/entwined, in voiceless celebration."

I've been paying a lot of attention to the bird kingdom lately. Their world is a rich tapestry of sound, thus I am intrigued by this reference to a "voiceless celebration." Birds are also winged creatures, of course.

There is one glyph in the painting, on the left edge where earth and sky meet. I don't have a decode for this glyph yet. Fish? Hook? Upward movement?

Chromosome 13:

Genes on this chromosome are associated with certain diseases and disorders, including deafness. (My daughter is deaf.) This is intriguing in connection with the "voiceless celebration' mentioned above.

One gene on this chromosome codes for the serotonin receptor 5-HT2A. From Wikipedia articles:

Quote:
This receptor was given importance first as the target of psychedelic drugs like LSD. Later it came back to prominence because it was also found to be mediating, at least partly, the action of many antipsychotic drugs, especially the atypical ones. ...Activation of the 5-HT2A receptor is necessary for the effects of the "classic" psychedelics like LSD, psilocin and mescaline, which act as full or partial agonists at this receptor, and represent the three main classes of 5-HT2A agonists, the ergolines, tryptamines and phenethylamines, respectively. A very large family of derivatives from these three classes has been developed, and their structure-activity relationships have been extensively researched. Agonists acting at 5-HT2A receptors located on the apical dendrites of pyramidal cells within regions of the prefrontal cortex are believed to mediate hallucinogenic activity.

5-HT2A also happens to be a necessary receptor for the spread of the human polyoma virus called JC virus. The virus is very common in the general population, infecting 70 to 90 percent of humans; most people acquire JCV in childhood or adolescence. It is found in high concentrations in urban sewage worldwide, leading some researchers to suspect contaminated water as a typical route of infection.

Minor genetic variations are found consistently in different geographic areas; thus, genetic analysis of JC virus samples has been useful in tracing the history of human migration.

I have focused on aspects of the painting that are meaningful to me personally. I hope this will resonate...catalyze...expand...etc.

Ananake

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
some very interesting perspective, being shared in this chamber 13 .... "she" has always been very close to me ... this painting, is always the first to get the Sun ... usually in my eating area. I feel blessed in her presence ... she is the personification of Nature to me, benevolent, kind, fair to look at and fair in her understanding of equality ... We understand each other, we are mothers, companions and nourishing

The nurturance of life is the principle that an individual is in alignment with the natural expansion of intelligence inherent within all life. This is an alignment that enhances the life-energy that flows past the individual with the clear intent of gentle support. It is the action of identifying the highest motive in all energy forms and supporting the flow of this energy towards its ultimate expression. In so doing, the action is performed without judgment, analysis, or attachment to outcome. It is simply nurturing the energy that flows from all manifestations and supporting its expression of life.

So, Zoar, "I shed my skin" eh ... where you "droped the dime" was when you failed to respond to my PM :wink: . I am sorry to hear that you are a mind gamer - thought that was a defensive stand ( but did not miss it, when you allowed others to post under your ID either) - but I can accept that, and that you are finally being YOU :D ... if you needed energy, I have it in abundance, (the Wmms showed me how to tap into a steady stream of it) and am not diminished in the least by sharing it because it is perpetually being replenished by the flow ... but it is in my own nature to respond (and hopefully not react) to every member who has taken the time and made the effort to share their perspectives to the topics ...

what's important ... is what you have learned while you have been here, journeying with us ... I am always glad to see name on the Board, because your perspective, how beit understandably, fragmented (if these are in fact, clips from your life) ... is TOTALLY UNIQUE ... and I appreciate that (the L&Ler are such a bore) ... but I am not here to analyze you ... or suck energy . I forgive myself, if I was deceived by your intention ... I believed, because you stuck with it, that the materials would "sink in" ... and I believe I have seen a transformation in your self-expressions ... :D

as you may or may not know, Joel and I were pretty good friends - for a couple of years ... there was a time, when just the two of us valiantly staved off almost a dozen Love and Light-ers from a hostile take over of the forum LOL ... then I think he must have run into a huge wall ... and blamed the Wmms on his circumstances - I take it his bf didn't like the influence it was having on him - or something equally as lame, for an excuse to hit the road Jack ... but the Materials don't need protecting ... the forum doesn't really "exist" unless it is serving its purpose ... when it isn't, it is just another mamsy pamsy pointless place where people hang out because whether or not they are conscious of it ... it "feels good" in here and it is where they should be, when they take off their Masks ... and get self-creative.

Last edited by starduster on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:40 pm 

I appreciate the perspectives shared here. This painting is one of my favorites because it has a flowing openness to it and reflects elements of nature and physicality. It is different than the others. I like the ‘space’ between the ‘lines’ of the painting. To me also it is very ‘nurturing’ and loving and full of movement. I see deep space, sky/air, earth/meadow, sun/light, physical Being.... all interconnected and flowing into each other. It depicts to me the reality that all is interconnected in a beautiful ‘dance’.

Ananake, the ‘bird being’ is very interesting. I had never really looked at it this way before. To me, the ‘being’ was the woman but now I see what you mean. Regardless, they are definitely entwined as one. Birds are interesting to me also. They are delightful and symbolize freedom and joy to me though not necessarily grounded. I enjoyed the part in the Dohrman Prophecy about the hummingbird....don't want to spoil for anyone.

This painting leaves me with a feeling of beauty, grace, flow, and nurturance.... :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:36 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I has never been a "bird" to me... always a tree trunk .... with that one hopeful "sprout" ... that Nature nurtures, in her own version of Immortality.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:08 pm 

zoarastera wrote:
CV,The answer is YES............You want me to have confessional? Iam a Saddest/Vampire............I can pick up on Energy. I look for people to Play with,their Minds. One Day I picked up on Starduster,so I went to the computer looking to see would lead me. Iam Androgenous,when it comes to Energy. When I found her on the Old site,I thought,weird.......shes really a Good person......she even made me Laugh. The Old site was ending,so I got a message from Oona,anyway that to made me Laugh.............for she thought I was defenseless. In other Words could be Beat Up.............I like it............anyway,I stayed Tuned Inn............I knew that alot of the People on the forum hadnt completed the A.A. And didnt even really understand what it was they had Walked into. Being a Master of Proceptual Projection,I knew how to Manipulate people into letting down there Fences-The Wall-Opening a Door. Starduster was all to cleaver,also wasnt no-Dumb dumb. You on the other Hand was very Perceptive. And seemed to be a Old dog of the Art of Trixs. The Don Jaun trip was the clues clue. I also was also Play word games with AMW..........I knew what AMW was,and knew what he is able to do,through observation. So,I started playing Cat and Mouse. I managed to get hin to the Car,and inside the driver seat, but he remaine behind the front Window. Another watcher,observing. Several of U and this room I have been able to Tap,as well as I Tagged U before U got to this site/forum. I was able to pull several here on Your Back,so to speak. Rick,I just Love hugging Him. Yet he is alot like me,he plays word games. I need to get the personafied Don Jaun,or it wasnt going to be any FUN.........Starduster on the other Hand,I have alot of respect for. Lana,wow,she is awesome,Lana,is a main Player...............pay attension...........Hell in back......the first opening is with Lana. Its there if U Look,at Chamber 7. more later..............

You are all poetry to me Zoa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:27 pm 

For you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ku_74lfHSg&feature=channel_video_title