WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: An Interpretive Analysis Chamber Painting 3
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:26 am 
 WWW  Profile

Post subject: Re: An Interpretive Analysis Chamber Painting 3
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:16 am 

Another very interesting post, Cools.

To perceive that great vortex of the Heart as operating within the Earth, is very powerful to me. It is the way I’ve intuitively perceived the gateway out this enslaved condition.

I’m intrigued though, by those hand gestures. What exactly does it mean? I've had that question for years.

I ask because once I had a strange and vivid dream, in which a being came to me in a temple and made that very same hand gesture with the fingers parted in that way, as he looked at me and said “Jesus”. And “Jesus” is not part of my lingo. It didn't feel like "Jesus" but he was saying it. The interior of the temple was covered in artwork done by an artist and healer I’d met a day or two before who was devoted to the Kabbalah. (And I note here your image with same hand gesture over the 6 pointed star surrounded by Hebrew lettering). Because of that dream, I decided to go and see her in her capacity as a healer… which left me with some mixed feelings later on, and wary of the unseen interjections unknown to the healer. I've since wondered if that dream was a projection cast into my dream state. I’ve never watched Star Trek, but reading about Vulcan, it says he is from a race who have superior and stronger bodies than humans, and are heavily steeped in the ways of the logical mind. Interesting… to me, that is sounding like the Animus / Ahriman.

Thanks for your input, about sound and vortex of the heart. I had a look at the Infinity-theory.com website – some interesting reading there.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:46 am 

Dr.Anderson: "The Labyrinth Group uses as its identification symbol three concentric circles surrounding a sphere. There were ample depictions of this symbol within their paintings.
(From old version of Neruda interview 2)
Dr. Neruda: “.....Human consciousness is the key to suppressing an infinite being. Human consciousness, or the triad of consciousness, is composed of three interactive layers.
(From Neruda interview 5)

perhaps 3 concentric circles means consciousness,subconsciousness and unconsciousness,the 3 layers of human mind.

Dr.Neruda: “Few people realize that their conscious mind only processes about fifteen bits of information per second of linear time.... (From Neruda interview 2)
The leader of ACIO is fifteen, the name 15 perhaps means conscious mind in our brain,in the pause of breath,the "fifteen(bits)"disappear....

Take a breath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:27 am 

yhg342 wrote:
“Human consciousness is the key to suppressing an infinite being."

Yes I have found this to be so.

The thing I wonder about is – what part of us is making decisions? I mean the fact that we have the ability to swivel attention from the programmed human perception to focusing on the spirit of the infinite Self is interesting. What is that? I know people will answer “it’s you!”, but it doesn’t seem to sum up what “you” is for me. I suppose it is a small fragment of our infinite consciousness imbuing this human ‘being’ that we are temporarily locked in. But that answer is so broad my un-thought thoughts are left on the floor.

Also, the human consciousness is woven into the fabric of the matrix – which is cracking apart in bits and pieces it seems. Maybe one day there won't even be a floor!

Cheers.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
sirryah wrote:

The thing I wonder about is – what part of us is making decisions? I mean the fact that we have the ability to swivel attention from the programmed human perception to focusing on the spirit of the infinite Self is interesting. What is that? ...

I have come to the understanding that is our frequency - which (personally) determines our "state of being" / consciousness, and the "form" which (our/collective) reality takes, is determined by the degree we intend to experience Source Reality - coherently, and consistantly

listening to the WM's music, puts SECUs in our natural (frequency) resonance (whether we recognize it or not) It makes us aware of our ability to regulate our emotional responses to a wide range of frequencies, with the dominate resonance being that of our Origins (deeper and faster than the "lub-dub" of the human heart - no matter where we are, when we listen to it - it can be used as a "tuning fork" to bring us back into alignment with the frequency of Source Reality - and with practice, one can learn how to resonate harmoniously with - and maintain that frequency in a choherent "bubble" while passing through other frequency fields without being "re-shaped/re-focused/distorted" by the dominate frequency of that environment .
Nature resonates at the tone of equality - a frequency that is nurturing/healing to Humanity, which is why James encourages us to (re)establish our (symbiotic/integral) relationship with Nature which was designed, by our Creator to provide for our EVERY (genuine)need, not just the body's, but it also enhances the Soul/Consciousness of the individual with its Virtues - as our Creator intended - UNconditionally