WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Hidden hand in AA chamber 2 painting
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:02 am 

A Hidden hand is in the center of AA 2 painting,in AA chamber 2 poem One——《Temptress Vision》— 3rd paragraph

“A finger of your hand driven by a mind unfamiliar with skin.” Is this talking about this hand or arm?

this hand looks like the right hand in the 2nd picture above,it is comes from Wingmakers CD Ancient Arrow volume1

If you see nothing, I suggest you to use AA Chamber2 painting within Wingmakers CD volume1, painting of AA chamber 2 on wingmakers site has been adjusted it’s brightness,so it is hard to see this hand or arm.
The products from Wingmakers(both large&small version)of AA painting2 are also hard to see the hidden hand, because their color are too bright to see the details.

Finally,if you see the right hand,can you discover the left hand in this AA chamber 2 painting?

Post subject: Re: Hidden hand in AA chamber 2 painting
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I don't see even a hint of the hand, on the art work I have from the collection ... that "pyramid" shape in the bottom right caught my eye and I took it down off the wall and out of the frame for a closer look, but it isn't there, neither of these " white streaks" are on the "original"(copy) ... but I see tons of things in the purple composite (including the daVinchi "anatomy") ... maybe it just shows up on the web

fyi "the hidden hand" is a European based, secret org, made up of retired military personnel that post from time to time on the internet claiming to be insiders of the Illuminati and there was a movie called "the hidden hand" released in 2012 which exposed "alien contact" cover ups

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:31 pm 

I have said The products from Wingmakers of AA painting2 are also hard to see the hidden hand,including collector's edition,so please see AA 2 painting in your First Source CD volume 1

we can not see many hidden things in collector's edition,such as Ashur in AA painting 12, man in AA painting 17

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:15 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yhg342 wrote:
I have said The products from Wingmakers of AA painting2 are also hard to see the hidden hand,including collector's edition,so please see AA 2 painting in your First Source CD volume 1

we can not see many hidden things in collector's edition,such as Ashur in AA painting 12, man in AA painting 17

but the fact remains, that the "collection" is the best "copy" of the original paintings available ... and we were told, that their composition was designed to project the frequencies that activate dormant DNA (our original programs) and create a dimension where entities could deliver messages ... and isn't that what you are seeking, when you closely examine the art? I bought the collection, because I wanted the "full effect"

no doubt, you have noticed how the art work has been "revised" in the new website, but unless James himself, enhanced his original artwork, for the new website, one might assume something may have been added or omitted in the "translation" of another artist, ... we were told that The 'source' of the original art is "sensory data streams" that originate in the Galactic TZ ... that constantly "evolve"... so maybe they have "evolved" ... my mind is open to that possibility - but when I am "studying" the Art, I use the "reproductions" included in "the collection" and trust that they are serving their purpose in that original form

I agree, completely, there ARE things "hidden" in the paintings ... lots of things, and I appreciate your research and that you share your findings ... but I am just pointing out , that what is on the website now is not what was originally created to activate our DNA, and I would think that you would want to use "theoriginal" for your research - or maybe not - I can understand why you might prefer an "evolved" work of Art ... all I said was, there is no "hidden hand" in the original (reproduction) that I have - I am not disputing your findings, I just can't see what your computer allows you to see.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:13 pm 

I found these "hidden" on laser printing photo,just like the photo I sent to you,starduster,they are better than PC screen