WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Tibetan language in Wingmakers Arts
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:32 pm 

The 1st painting comes from http://www.pinterest.com/jamesmahu/e-bo ... rs-novels/
(Chapter 19 head page from The Dohrman Prophecy.)

There are some Tibetan language on this painting,I try to translate these with the help of universe,there must be mistakes in my translations,please tell me,thank you

do not know what number of 43 means here,the woman on the left seems worshipping something.

Vaiśali (Sanskrit) was a city in India,Buddha used to teach his students here,many sutras were birthed here.
Kuśi-nagara(Sanskrit)was a city in India,when Buddha was 80 years old,he decided to enter into Nirvana here.

On the 2nd painting, a red cycle is added on the left up corner,what within this cycle represents the beginning of an article,needless to translate

Post subject: Re: Tibetan language in Wingmakers Arts
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
(again) I somehow missed this post and do not suspose to help in your "translation" but to remind (us) that all the Buddhas are "in the body" when they receive "enlightenment" - which did not come from self-abusive practices or self-denial of our state of being, but self-realization of "what is - is what is supposed to be" and once we accept who we are, can enhance and expand our personal "state of consciousness" and can be shared with everyone, no matter what circumstances we find ourselves in ... Nothing prevents us from being a Buddha / enlightened being if that is what we sincerely desire - I don't believe that it is reserved for "special people" but that we can all be enlightened once we open our minds to the frequencies of the Universe of Wholeness and put ourselves in a position to experience what Nature offers.

thank you for making us aware of what these words mean in our "language" - my study of "the Buddha" Siddhartha has made me aware that he received his enlightenment, when he quit denying his Human Instrument and accepted Nature's influence

(personally, I think that he could have had a greater influence on our understanding of Life, if he had not deserted his family and his position of power to experience "suffering" ... because he could have used his vast wealth to relieve the suffering of many - his choice to become a burden on others (beggar) only made society more burdensome, when they were expected to support him and his followers ) I did, however, appreciate the fact that he ignored the "caste system" and even allowed women to explore "enlightenment" as equals :mrgreen: