WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Chamber 23 and 22
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:20 am 

Hello again.

Here are a few observations of other chambers.

Chamber 23:

My interpretation of this painting depicts the time of change – the pregnant despondent women and the man yearning for her – for that something lost. The painting on the left looks and feels like our distortions and limited understandings – conveyed by the colour combination and the different symbol shapes used. It is framed in the same yellow of the background – a noisy background possibly linked to the interface of our solar plexus.

The painting on the right however represents something quite different – an expanded understanding and access to a new kind of dimensional language that concerns human expression. In the context of the two figures, it seems the transition is taking place now as it is emphasized by the positioning of the two figures between the paintings. The male also partly intersects new creative codes of intelligence and possibly transmits that. And with the conception of a child, it invokes wonder of what the incoming generations will have access to and the awaiting possibilities.

Chamber22:

The thing that captures my attention in this painting is the language symbols of channelling, they are in blue and possibly the twisted red & orange rope. The orange man it seems is a being transmitting particular messages. He has taken a Wingmakers symbol – the spiral and distorted it and added his hooks. The red from his head seems to grab the symbol. And the influence of his projection shows up in another place – the orange shape in the middle of the painting, and below it is a large pronged hook as if waiting to inflict pain. This top right section of the painting has an unsettling effect on me in a way, while the bottom half feels quite different – it carries a presence of clarity as vague as that maybe be, of something beyond distortions.

It’s just how this painting interacts with me, I don’t know anything for sure.

Thanks for reading. I am interested to learn how others perceive these paintings.