WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Dr Neruda and Chamber 24
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:11 am 

Hello,

I am new here and this is my first post. I’ve been a reader of the WingMakers material since the beginning, but never taken part in any of the forums previously for various reasons. But times have changed and the WingMakers work is something I feel a deep knowing connection to. It is a journey of opening, exploring and questioning, to uncover my true being and the being that is all of us.

It is the WingMakers artwork that brings me to write this post, which I suppose is not so unusual since I am drawn to the arts. So here it is.

I’ve been looking at the WingMakers paintings for many years and have usually experienced them as an artistic communication that reaches a little beyond the world of 5 sensory comprehension, so that’s where I usually let it rest.
But now, in this month in 2014, came a sudden jolt of recognition – the painting in chamber 24.
It is the picture of what Dr Neruda speaks about in the 5th Interview - the Hologram of Deception and our infinite Self.

There are very many details leading to this conclusion, but here are my basic points:

There is a Grid – as if made of blood vessels that represents the matrix of the hologram. The grid is elevated as if it is a stage.

The faceless red man with the triangle and cross behind the green women – is that Anu? This being dominates with an alarming vibration for me, hidden yet in the centre, stark and in your face. There a bands passing behind him that appear to pull something from the Senzar symbols into the portal of the contained world. Are these the secret unseen extensions of manipulation, or something that by-passes him?

The face of a war like man appearing in the green women – impregnates programs into the human bodysuit, represented by the mask. I would assume they are programs of fear and control.

The picture inside the oval shape portal and the blue starry sky or water below (also encased with the blood vessels of the grid) – show the encapsulated world and the biological codes of reproduction for entering it.

The being attached to the womb – looks kind of like a parasite – it appears to be feeding off a vital force belonging to green women. Its mouth is nothing like a human and it has no limbs. (But it could also be a forming foetus to be born into the world of deception).

The spider web – hanging in a disconnected space with visual dominance. Entangled in a web of deceit.

And finally from the grid are steps that lead away from the world of deception into the reality of our infinite Self. On either side of the painting is the depiction of nature with leaves. Nature being the queen on the chess board of life on Earth.

I’m interested to know how others perceive it even if you completely disagree. I might be off base, but at present this is how this painting transmits to me.

Thanks.

Last edited by sirryah on Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Dr Neruda and Chamber 24
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:18 pm 

Hello sirryah and welcome to this forum. I appreciate the fact that you are willing to be open and share your interpretations/intuitive knowing of the materials.

Initially I was drawn to the Philosophies and Poetry. Two paintings that have stood out to me the most have been chambers four and six. Mainly because I have a real time/life photograph of what these paintings represent. I have wanted to share it with others but I am still not 100% sure of just how to present it. I do know that those two paintings represent our higher selves, aka our core consciousness or the light body there of. I will start a new thread about that soon.

Until then I will study the paintings and points you mentioned and give you my insight. I wouldn't say that you are way off base in your feelings towards the paintings. The material relates and resonates to us all in our own unique way. There is no right or wrong here, only variations.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:47 am 

Hello Multiversal, and thanks for taking a moment to respond to me. You make me feel better.

The visual message of this painting quite suddenly intersected my consciousness and in an instant I was hit with shock.
I realise that many may disagree or reject my conclusion outright and I will absolutely accept that. I'm not here to try to convince anyone, because I'm here on my journey to share my Wingmakers experience and to listen to the learnings and wisdom of others.

In my experience, many facets of the whole Wingmakers/Lyricus materials are not so much about 'love and light' as promoted in the New Age movement, but about helping us remove hypnotic influences and programs that keep us focused on conforming to the status-quo and marching along. This painting in chamber 24 - being the last chamber, appears to confront the cause, of what we need to wake up to. When enough of us have dismantled the cause we know what will happen - the wall will fall and our Infinite self will be revealed.

I like to ponder the scope of all the paintings together. Some paintings seem to focus on our spiritual nature, others may niggle at influences we might need to question, while others seem to show us a device that likely needs decoding. Its all very intriguing with so many pieces to experience and understand.

I hope you share your intuitive understandings of the paintings in chamber 4 and 6 when you feel ready. They are among my favourites too... they are so very beautiful.

Blessings.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:26 am 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:46 am 

And good day to you too Yhg342!

I wonder how I might take the message you delivered me with that picture in this context. My first thought was that you were conveying to me and everyone else, that I am somewhere outside of the language of light, perhaps a little naïve, a little lost. So I took the world into my sleep, and returned in the morning and had a conversation with the plants (they always listen with a smile). Then I went to work, processed reams of unruly characters on my screen and in between the important parts, I pondered about this whole thing – this painting, and this fierce rising it is invoking, or provoking. And yet the sounds are mute in the outside. Maybe there is trouble on the way, and I should run to my TV and it will all be okay. But it isn’t okay. No. All is not well in the lands of life.

I'm troubled even more Yhg342. Do you know what is bothering me now about that painting? It is that oval shape portal where we see the lovely landscape inside. There is a problem with it… it is missing something. All the others have it when it appears in every other painting, but not in this one. No. To be sure I checked the details hoping to find confirmation that I had made an error, but instead it got worse. My body heated up. Something else was emanating… that black vertical column beside the mask and its isolated language, is in reverse. It is a mimic! And if these depictions and emanations weren’t enough already, the drama really deepens. It steps over into another painting in perfect mathematical logic. From AA chamber 24 to Hakomi chamber 1. The implication is surely terrifying. It means that the next layer or dimension of our human self is also affected.

So do we need to confront the cause?

But I can appreciate that this may not agreeable – perhaps I’m lost again and fallen into some gap and someone will come along and reconfigure my workings. But even so, there is still a question I’d like to put out there:

Why is it that considerable effort has been put into exposing the truth of our manipulation throughout the broad spectrum of the WM, why then would this aspect to be excluded from the paintings? Or if you think it is encoded in the paintings, then which painting is showing it?

Sometimes we need to go out yonder on a walkabout – and that’s all I’m trying do. To be the light I am inside.

Blessings.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:16 pm 

Sirryah, I feel that this painting represents the transition from our evolution/Saviourship model of existence into the transformation/Mastership model of existence. The philosophies also mention the synthesis model of existence. During these epochs of transition we are combining the worlds/dimensions of MEST with the dimensions of non space and time. We are agents of expansion for First Source to expand and explore it's creation. We are pioneers on the forefront of brand new dimensions awaiting our creation, exploration and colonization. That is why the oval shaped portal's canvas is basically blank, it is awaiting our input and creation. The future is uncertain, always subject to our choices based on our awareness and perception of our dominant reality.

Also I have come to understand that this HMS that we have entered into was for the expansion/ evolution of First Source into it's creation. The veils of illusion/deception are necessary in order for our core identities to have an authentic experience. We enter into worlds like earth through the space suit known as the human instrument. Once the fragment of our eternal consciousness meshes into it's instrument of exploration(human instrument) it down loads the programs of the HMS into it's framework(emotional grid). Our fragments are one of many that emanate from our core consciousness. At our core entity level, our core entity or over soul can fragment into many instruments/experiences over multiple dimensions. It is analogous to us as humans wanting to enter as characters of the books we read, or movies we watch. We see ourselves as these characters, we wonder what it would be like to be these characters. It is like an actor or actress getting into character, they purge themselves into the mindset, lifestyle, beliefs etc. of their character the best they can so they can play the part. How better to get into character than to Dawn the suit of amnesia. We separate from Source in order to experience,explore new realms of creation. We are the builders and Source is the architect.

So the evolutionary worlds of time and space are designed with things like the HMS and the God-Spirit-Soul-Complex in order to guide souls-entity fragments into the new realms. The wall is necessary in order for the entities that enter into such worlds to evolve. If it was anything else it would be more of an automation and not an evolution. Beings such as Anu create these worlds in order for other entities to explore and create within them. They construct the movie sets/HMS/backdrop for the story board. What happens from there is up to us as individuals, we are responsible for the choices we make and behaviors we express, not the one that constructed our labyrinth.

I have a strong feeling that James has not included the full story, it is up to us to put the pieces together. How fun would it be if he gave us all the answers?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:33 pm 

Perhaps the red mask represents another mask of separation that we dawn? Notice it is connected to another smaller mask within the chest area of the person floating. Also notice how the oval portal has strings that lead into another pool of space below it leading into another realm of creation/ time and space.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:23 pm 

sirryah wrote:
… that black vertical column beside the mask and its isolated language, is in reverse. .

Sirryah, there is another image where the columns are colored in reverse - Hakomi Chamber 1:

https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Hakomi_Chamber_1.jpg

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:18 pm 

Sirryah, thank you for starting this thread. The following is shared in the same spirit of collaboration.

In the image above, (Hak Ch 1) despite the reversed symbols, I noticed the golden river of light entering into the female form is the same substance as her body. Could it be something to do with wholeness?

Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral: "The conditions of peace, beauty, love, and security are merely signposts to wholeness, as are their counterparts."

In Anu's fake paradigm of good and evil, dark and light, desire and resistance, the duality entrains us to identify with a fake spiritual identity and the ladder of hierarchy; whereas the golden river of light is whole. It embraces all of these experiences as being equal. I'm not saying it is the painting's truest meaning - just sharing it as a possibility. Speaking of the Golden River of Light, there are several other images where it is depicted in various ways. There are a few posted below. James also mentions it in his writings:

In Chamber 2 Philosophy: "Nevertheless, the hierarchy has trapped itself in diversity and vested specialization that prevents it from evolving from an arduous ladder of evolution to a joyous river of Light that is aligned with the purpose of empowering entities to Source equality."

In Chamber 12 Philosophy: ]"...And in this process, humanity will emerge as a river of light from what was once an impenetrable fog."

Relationship of Lyricus to Human Species Answer 8 - "Humanity is like a vast river of consciousness that flows according to its collective will. This collective will is conditioned by First Source, the sovereign will of the individuated consciousness, and the master template of the soul carrier itself. Collectively these three elements converge and create the banks of the “river”, the topography of its journey, and the destination to which it flows."

And in the Dohrman Prophecy: "In the Era of Light, when the earthly universe breaches the waters in which it has been submerged, a new universe will be born. The sons and daughters of this new universe will observe anew. They will dance in the gardens of knowledge and enjoy the fruits of another tree. They will untangle themselves from the past mistakes of their race, and live free of the olden frames that have narrowed their hearts' wisdom. They will unearth their gold in a language of light whereby the many separations of existence live in Unity's grace."

This last passage has a deeper meaning now that James has categorically stated in the 5th Neruda Interview that Anu is the God of the Bible and originator of the fake creation story in the Garden of Eden. Flowing in the golden river does indeed feel joyous. Seeing its Origin seems to imbue the observer with a deeper cognition of the paintings... and of life itself. Our human instruments, despite being designed to experience life in separation, are also capable of having a river of golden light flow out of its own eyes - in equal love.

James writes "love given is never lost." Could it be the reason why the universe is always expanding? That would mean that love is one and eternal - the only thing that remains when all of our lesser creations fade away. Maybe that is why I love the Dohrman Prophecy quote so much. It reminds me of home.

Notes about the paintings:

1. In the AAP Chamber 3, it looks like the golden river is breaking through a barrier and the wholeness navigator with the single eye is on the right above the barrier.

2. In the Hakomi Chamber 3 it looks like the wholeness navigator's materials has now transformed into the same substance as the golden river. There is a portal beside the golden figure, which resembles the place the woman stands on in AAP Chamber 6.

3. In the AAP Chamber 6, what emerges from the woman in the desert looks like her essence, also made from the golden river. I also see this as a sort of Native American version of the woman in the wilderness, in a place specially prepared for her (the portal she stands on) and has sent her roots deep into Earth and Nature.

Image Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
in our discussions of the WM's Art, it has become evident that each viewer, has a unique perspective of the Paintings --- based upon their own individuated consciousness - experiences. So there is no wrong or right way to perceive them and those who have tried (art experts), have focused upon the known effect that the colors' frequencies produce in the programed mind.

It is my understanding that the use of primary colors (put close but not actually touching) - create the strongest frequencies and that their effect are predictable ... James has told us that these "frequencies" were purposefully embedded in these paintings to stimulate the individual's Core Programs - and activate one's desire to fulfill their First Point - which is to restore their full consciousness.

there are hints in the "introductions" or associations of the paintings to specific concept, that reveal which "part" of our Consciousness is being stimulated ... and we "recognize" it via a feeling akin to "memory" . The paintings were also created to Activate dormant DNA - that will collect data from the sensory data streams that we "cross" into daily - and make us aware of when we are "in" them - This "new information" surpasses the otherwise unconscious transference of knowledge, and allows you to be conscious of the purpose of what is happening in our NOW

There are several topics (I believe) started on the 24th chamber in the forums Archives ... where one may enhance their own perspectives with those of others who have pondered these Paintings

Welcome to the WMF sirryah, and thank you for sharing your perspectives - and refreshing our opportunities to bathe in their frequencies

If I had to choose but ONE painting from them all, it would be CH 24 - its impact on me was immediate and lasting - it says it all - to me

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:36 am 

Thank you Multiversal.

I feel very much also that we are explorers of unknown worlds, and in this exploration we dive into worlds that take us to places of experience that may rip our innocence or give us new inspirations for creation and grace.

One of the things I particularly connected to early on in Wingmakers philosophy was the vibration ‘tone of equality’ and that is still central in my outlook of life. I believe it is a misdeed for Anu and others in the hierarchy to decide what is necessary for our evolvement however.

But there are many angles and contexts to this whole thing, and our ultimate evolvement as a species comes in the unison of all our unique insights and perceptions together. So thanks for answering me, I appreciate it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:41 am 

Hello Doeoflight

Yes the Golden River of Light, how wonderful! Thank you for sharing that with me. The many depictions of a Golden River of Light in the Wingmakers painting is never not lost to me, and your speaking of it feels like you are giving me a golden flower.

In the Hakomi chamber 1 painting what I particularly notice is how the golden women is unscathed – she is still pure despite the reversed symbols surrounding her in the outer layer. In that outer layer what I notice is that the symbols are different to the others… they have spiky parts and do not appear to have the fluidity and elegance that is the signature of the Wingmakers language of light. There are also strange crossed out symbols and ghost like figures which are not present in any other painting surrounding a portal in this way. To me this represents something concerning our plight – the infection of an imposter’s language. What is your take on this? It is evident that none of the other inner layers are affected and the women remains in her golden essence despite this distortion, since our essence can never be damaged. I see the same reverse language on the last painting of the AA chamber 24, and find it interesting that it appears in the 1st chamber of Hakomi.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:48 am 

Hello Starduster and thanks for your welcome.

Thanks for your insight - I know it true, but I needed to read your words anyway. Thinking about it, there have been times when I have closed my eyes and quite spontaneously some aspect of a painting may actually change colour as if to stimulate another aspect.

The chamber 24 painting is still very highly striking in my consciousness, and in some ways I actually feel like I’m a Wingmakers wandering orphan to have to say that I do not experience any sense of wholeness or bliss when fixed on the central figures in that painting. I actually feel embarrassed to say that in front of everyone. But unfortunately I don’t feel confused about it. There are many things, but to point to one thing in particular is the cross on the face of the red being. To me that is not the cross of the I AM WE ARE frequency. The WE ARE is blanked out, and to me it communicates as the cross of separation. There are also very fine ropes in the triangle… as if to tie me up in sneaky ways.

At your suggestion however I backtracked through many of the earlier posts relating to this painting in chamber 24. As synchronicity would have it, the first post I clicked on was a post by Aztec in 2005 in which he claims to be familiar with a spinal “device” depicted in the painting that he says is used for manipulating us via the various nodes of our body. I was kind of aghast to read that… because at least in part, I think there is some truth in this. I’ve experienced it in myself and observed it. I mentally note it all. There is some intelligent ‘thing’ that is in some way plugged in to our environmental interfacing and thoughts, and it can manipulate at a very subtle or not so subtle level. I believe that it uses the pressure points and meridian lines (which I think are hacked now) as well as exploit viruses and bacteria – as if to add an ‘app’ on them.
I experienced this in a very unusual situation at the beginning of the year with a bacterial infection that affected all my teeth. It was running exactly like a piece of menace computer code, turning itself on and off and carrying out certain sequences of patterns and electrical currents into and across my teeth. It always began around the same time every night while during the day it was as if it didn’t exist. It played like a joke. The pain was mind blowing not to mention the disruption to my life. I am convinced it was programmed bacteria.

Okay, I’m getting off track now.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:32 pm 

Doeoflight,

There was something about the way you wrote your post to me– the golden river of light that we are, that still flickers through my mind. So I went back to it, and want to express my thanks to you. It caused me to re-think Chamber 23, looking at it as if gold - and I see their golden bodies against the golden background, instead of it representing yellow turmoil – which was like the story of my turmoil.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:46 pm 

Quote:
Hello Doeoflight

Yes the Golden River of Light, how wonderful! Thank you for sharing that with me. The many depictions of a Golden River of Light in the Wingmakers painting is never not lost to me, and your speaking of it feels like you are giving me a golden flower.

In the Hakomi chamber 1 painting what I particularly notice is how the golden women is unscathed – she is still pure despite the reversed symbols surrounding her in the outer layer. In that outer layer what I notice is that the symbols are different to the others… they have spiky parts and do not appear to have the fluidity and elegance that is the signature of the Wingmakers language of light. There are also strange crossed out symbols and ghost like figures which are not present in any other painting surrounding a portal in this way.

To me this represents something concerning our plight – the infection of an imposter’s language. What is your take on this? It is evident that none of the other inner layers are affected and the women remains in her golden essence despite this distortion, since our essence can never be damaged. I see the same reverse language on the last painting of the AA chamber 24, and find it interesting that it appears in the 1st chamber of Hakomi.

There was something about the way you wrote your post to me– the golden river of light that we are, that still flickers through my mind. So I went back to it, and want to express my thanks to you. It caused me to re-think Chamber 23, looking at it as if gold - and I see their golden bodies against the golden background, instead of it representing yellow turmoil – which was like the story of my turmoil.

Hi Sirryah:

You’re very welcome – and thank you for sharing more thoughts about the golden river of light.

Indeed the golden woman is unscathed and pure despite being surrounded by darkness and distortion. Your analogy of the imposter’s language as it pertains to humanity’s imprisonment in the Human Mind System is certainly relevant.

Like you, I also revisited Ch 23 and noticed the same golden essence. Another sense that came up was that the male figure was reaching out to the female figure who was looking to the past rather than being in the present - in Oneness - with him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:43 am 

To me, the central green being is from the Central Race. There is a mask near the heart of this being which connects to another mask laying below. Masks signify something hidden. Perhaps the lower mask is the soul and the upper mask is the soul connection to the heart of the being?

Near the belly button of this being is another connection, an umbilical cord that also resembles a twisted strand of DNA. There are 21 red dots around this umbilical/DNA connection and another 4 brown dots. Humans have 23 chromosomes so perhaps the red dots signify chromosomes that are complete and the 4 brown dots signify chromosomes that are in work or incomplete?

This umbilical cord that connects the green being with space and another strange green form that to me resembles an amoeba or single cell.

The portal to the right that resembles a womb, I believe, is the Grand Portal. In the Chamber 2 painting this same womb portal has many more colored rings, some count 11 rings, which could represent 11 dimensions of space/time predicted by scientists in String Theory.

The somewhat hidden but dominant figure in the red mask, to me, represents Christ. Christ uses God's "matrix" to create the universe and He uses the DNA code from the Central Race to produce all species. The red mask figure has a somewhat hidden cross on the forefront, the three triangles above which represent Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. I am unsure of what the triangle on the red mask represents. This red figure connects with the five wisps that travel through, or around, the red mask. The five wisps represent the five human emotions.

Also, in the upper right top, the blue spiral represents ascendance. In the left doorway there are many infinity symbols and near the top of the doorway is a dreamcatcher. At the center of this dreamcatcher are three circles. Three light blue circles on a white field is the flag of Christ in heaven.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:39 am 

Hello Dook,

It is quite a mysterious paintings this one, and it seems everyone who engages with it in their own way, has their own experience and interpretation - as it should be.

I see the infinity symbols leading into the unknown, as exiting from the stage - the matrix, which for me is represented by the criss-cross of the floor.

Thanks for your sharing.