WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: How many paintings do you have ?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:34 am 

Or planning to get ?
Do you experience anything new with them in your house ?
Do you have photo's of them to show ?

I'm planning on buying all of them very soon. Will place them all over my house.
Will post pictures as soon as i have them mounted on the walls.

Post subject: Re: How many paintings do you have ?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:58 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, you can't get them all ... there are only 15 in the collection of the chamber paintings, but it does say that they do "special orders" so maybe you could get all of them --- but some of my favorites aren't Chamber painting ...

Welcome to the WM's forum, I take it the art is what attracted you most to the materials ... how long have you been pondering them?

I've printed them out and had them hanging in my homes for ten years now ... I got the Collection in 2004 and I have them framed and all in my bedroom suite - with the ten "portal paintings" on the same wall as my computer monitor, so when I look up, reaching for inspiration or a way to express my self, my eyes land on them ... but I have had them arranged differently before - this way seems to be more appropriate to me, even though they are staggered into the bathroom it has become my meditational "spa" so it is still "tastefully" done IMO (no disrespect intended)

I put some of my favorite (non chamber) painting in the guest bedroom, because they all faded (computer print outs ten years old) to pinks and purples and it matched the decor in that room ... and my g'daughter (my most frequent guest) loves them - most people do not mention them when I "show" my home, unless they fancy themselves as Artists, and always ask if I painted them ... I answer by telling them no ... that they are "cave-art" that I found fascinating ... because they are composed of dots - that "vibrate" when placed next to other primary colors ... that should inspire interest - even to someone (like me) with little or no talent - but it seems to go right over their heads

my daughter calls it "vagina art" :lol: Can't say that it has or hasn't influenced me - I assume it has, because James tell us, that our
exposure to the Materials activates innate programs ... whether we are aware of it or not - and I figure I need all the help I can get (snicker) so I bought the Collection ... and assumed it worked because my entire life has changed, since my introduction to them - from the moment I laid my eyes on them :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:58 am 

Hi starduster, thanks for the welcome and the reply.
I will see how many i am able to get.

i have printed them out in colour and put them on my walls. The energy from them is amazing!!

Really looking forward to the real thing.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
it is my understanding that the "real thing" would be much larger than 11x14 - and we have discovered with our collective research that some of the paintings are actually "pieces" of a bigger picture ... while others are composites of even smaller "pieces" put together to present another perspective of the concept they are associated with

keep in mind, that they were put into their own "chambers" - along with specific music and data ... and that it is suggested that we enhance our understanding of these materials, by using them together to get "full consciousness" of the unique concepts that they are associated with ... as James explains in the 5th Interview, they "say" what words can not (for various reasons) - and set the "tone" for our study ... with the frequencies embedded in them that over-write, the HMS programs... and activate "inspiration".