WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Mirror-imaging of the paintings.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:18 pm 

Hello all. I'd like to share the awareness that I stumbled upon while examining the chamber paintings. Basically, I was curious about the hands that we each have, and how they're like mirrors to each other. I actually just looked at my hands while writing this, and I realized that putting them side by side and looking at them reveals faces (it's something I tend to look for very often in things-I have a feeling that it's due to wanting to see "human" qualities in the things that I observe. So I tend to be drawn to faces, or maybe even more to the point, the eye/s).

One thing led to another, and I found myself doing something very simple to the paintings, and that was simply mirroring the images in 2d.

I found a lot of possibilities in my observations, and I swear I've opened a sweet treasure that I think you'd all appreciate.

The painting that stood out to me the most when I started this whole mirror-imaging of the paintings is chamber 7. It is in this light that I share with you the joy of the discovery :P

You can even rotate the paintings for more clues. There's a heart that's formed at the top, also a woman in blue.

I have a bunch of other chamber paintings and secret paintings that you can look at in photobucket (just click on any of the pictures and explore the rest). I'm pretty sure there's a lot to be learned from mirror-imaging, and I'm just scratching the surface.

Spiritstate paintings, ancient arrow paintings, hakomi paintings, secret paintings/portal paintings. There's a lot to explore.

One of the things that is visually seen is the way DNA is structured. It seems to be a common theme in the ancient arrow paintings when you see the full scope of a duplicated painting. My guess is that, to see the pattern fully, one needs roughly 16 repetitions of the same painting. I've done 24 repetitions on Chamber 3, and 15. Then there's Chamber 20 and 10 with 16 repetitions...
http://s111.photobucket.com/user/bossma ... slideshow/

Here's a picture that I found on YHG's photobucket :D.
Image Inspiration from you all.
Have fun exploring :D.

Last edited by LGM on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Mirror-imaging of the paintings.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
very interesting, thank you so much for sharing these findings with us ... just wow!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:29 pm 

I put a link to the album so you can see what I'm talking about.
http://s111.photobucket.com/user/bossma ... slideshow/

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:24 am 
Posting Freak

thank-you, I thought I was doing something wrong, because I could only view the one picture that I clicked on ... seems the Art lends itself nicely to all perspectives of it ... I often wonder if they are not just pieces of a larger work of art ... too vast for the HI to comprehend - but enough to activate our "memories"

thank you for sharing another way to understand them

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:05 pm 

you are welcome. Thank you for being so truthful.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:48 am 

I appreciate your perspective. You have me wondering as well :]. I'm sure there's the possibility that perspectives can merge and create a higher awareness.

"I will reach out to you as you now reach out to me. Such magic! glory to covet the unknown. That which is, is always reaching for the self that cheats appearances. Who dreams of itself awake and asleep, *who knows both sides of the canvas are painted*, awaiting the other to meld anew."

John berges had an amazing grasp of the poetry. He was able to bridge different poems with different paintings. After all this time, it's flowing into my awareness more intensely. At least I was able to experience that perspective today :D.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:46 am 
Posting Freak

well, I always considered Art as "creativity" ... my contractor was amused that I considered laying tile or turning an empty space into a bath room - Artistic ... he never considered himself an artist ... but with his help, I was able to manifest my dream ! and isn't that what being Artistic is all about ... an expression of our personal wisdom ... I do so appreciate those who can espress their unique "knowing" into something that can be experienced by others.

The art of the Wingmakers adds a new dimension to our Consciousness, with the understanding of the frequencies of color ... by mirroring the image- you have doubled its influence ... and there is no limit to how many time it can be duplicated ... the time you spent doing this, increased your exposure to these "hidden" messages - sharing them with us, is a gift - and it satisfies the purpose of our creation (to transfer knowledge) and we are reminded that expressing gratitude is what inspires others to continue sharing and it accelerates the evolutionary process of developing this species full potential

the thought that occurred to me, when I saw how you "tiled" the art of the WM's was how "inspiring" it would be as wrapping paper or woah- wall paper ... 8) with all those frequencies that our minds translate into colors - vibrating in a room full of them - it would make living in such an environment an experience ... with or without furniture :lol: or to open a package dancing with life caused by the clashing of primaray colors would enhance that moment as well (just like it does, when added to the poetry and music of specific concepts being revealed in the WMMs) ... and we see what effects that wearing the art has produced ... as long as we don't alter its "message" it will expose other - perhaps only sub-consciously - to Universal Truth ... and that's no small thing - again, thank you for your - behavioral intelligence - acting upon inspiration - manifesting it - magnifying it and sharing it... freely