WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The witness of life is everlasting
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:32 am 

ImageImage

The witness of life is everlasting

the 1st painting---from new wm site,with sentence "The witness of life is everlasting"
the 2nd painting---from the Wingmakers screen saver (AA chamber 10 CD has a screen saver in the disc)

Post subject: Re: The witness of life is everlasting
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:19 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I imagine that your room looks like the shed, in the movie "A beautiful mind" ... with clips and snips of these materials all over ... how do you keep it all straight ? and remember all the detail, when you look at the same pictures ... maybe it is like when I look at the sun (at SOHO) and see something "different" every day ... maybe these materials "evolve" too? and when we get really familar with them then we recognize the change ... otherwise we miss it .... when I was really "into" discovering the Sun's purpose, and SOHO would post and "old" picture because they didn't want us to see the current pictures - I knew right away ... and assume that you notice these changes because you "study" the materials well enough to be aware of the difference, even if - as in this case, it is the same picture but slightly out of focus

this is a very interesting painting ... I don't have it in my file - which means it I haven't studied it - in fact, missed it all together ... thanks again for pointing it out

which brings up something else, I have been meaning to mention - about how you can't really depend on the "View new post" option in the format of this forum ... I don't know how it works, but I know that I miss a lot of posts ... (like this one and the one you posted in the music section recently about ch 18) ... so once a week or so, I just go down the Board Index and click on them all - just to make sure I didn't miss anything ...because almost everything I have learned... I have learned from the perspective of the members ... like they say 2 heads are better than one --- The fact that you can come in to the WMF - after we have been discussing the materials for a decade, and point out things that we all apparently "missed" - continually - shows how superficial our "immersion" in the materials has been ... and it makes me wonder if we will ever discover everything ... James did say that it is more than one person can comprehend - especially when they are just skimming the surface - and then someone like you comes along and in 191 post - points out 191 things that we all (over a thousand members) missed ... hummmmm ... it makes me wonder how really "open" my mind is ... or how much I can "comprehend" ... and it makes me appreciate "new" perspectives - all that much more.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:15 pm 

what starduster said, I'm with her!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:42 am 

from AA cd chamber10 screen saver