WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The most frequent animal in wm Arts
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:00 am 

Except whales, Nautilus is the most frequent animal that appeared in Wingmakers Arts, And why such an ancient animal appears so many times in wm arts?
in Ancient Greek, Nautilus is the representation of perfection.It’s appearance also related to sacred geometry.
According to wmm, the Sovereign Integral is the highest consciousness that one can achieve,and in one picture I posted, a Nautilus is strangely placed above a man’s head,in other pictures, the Sovereign Integral(spirit center)is placed above head too. If Nautilus can means perfection,then why it can not mean perfect consciousness?
Another specialty of Nautilus is ancient,the same as the wingmakers,wm is an ancient tribe in our universe.Perhaps Nautilus is the symbol of wingmakers to some degree.

Post subject: Re: The most frequent animal in wm Arts
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, and I always though of this spiral as a Nautilus

but I believe that it has more to do with the Fibonacci sequence than it does with "sacred geometry" ... because it is an expanding spiral ... that I believe represents "Time" or how we "evolve" ... by positioning ourselves in an ever elevated and broadened point of view ... of our Source ... this progressive spiral allows us to get a Wholeness Perspective - its just a matter of time

Anu has locked us in a closed loop ... (the infinity sign) but the most recent WM art, to be released shows an opening in that loop - and I believe that it will allow us to progress naturally - in an every widening ascending spiral ... just like the Nautilus - and Fibonacci's sequence

sorry I didn't reply to this earlier ... I somehow missed a lot of these posts ... and am just catching up now.