WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Lets talk about sex
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:17 pm 

Regarding the book Entering the Circle by Olga Kharitidi, there is a Cd of music by her in collaboration with Jim Wilson which I highly recommend. The Cd is also called "Entering the Circle". Coincidentally, I used a track from that very Cd recently as background music when I recorded my own personal reading of the Emotional clearing process from Lyricus Discourse 6. The track is called "Heartbeat."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:40 pm 
 WWW  Profile

I wonder how mixing energies with different music with an encoded exercise of Lyricus really works? does it align with it? that is why John only used Wingmakers/Lyricus music with anything he created from the encoded materials as he did for Dicourse Six of Lyricus.

Last edited by dberges on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
The music, as the organizing principal, must be designed for this explicit purpose, or it will not lead to the exploratory energy system. The music compositions of Chambers 17 through 24 -- from each of the seven Tributary Zones created by the WingMakers -- are intended for this purpose.

the music can penetrate directly to the mind and entrain it to a new energy system. The music will -- by design -- generate body movement that is high energy, complex, rhythmic, and stimulating to the emotional center of the brain.

This is a form of meditation taught by the WingMakers that demonstrates the trust placed upon the body intelligence and the willingness of the mind to listen to this intelligence. This is a thread of this new energy system externalized through this technique. There are portals designed into the music that will open the brain's emotional centers to this new energy, and when they are discovered, you will feel the undeniable shift in your energy field. The movement of the body signifies the externalization of the new in direct counterpoint to the old. It demonstrates the compatibility of the two energy systems, and how one can be in both fields simultaneously with comfort and confidence.

4th Philo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:38 pm 
 WWW  Profile

with the loan of 1.44 kilos of 24carat gold divided into 144 10g wafers, a hydrogen jewellers torch and bench and a room on the top floor of a city building for 72 hour i could..YES? NO? YOU SURE? ....s.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:10 pm 
 WWW  Profile

I again ask you not to misuse the paintings of the WingMakers. Your graphics do not carry the encoded message. I honor your ability, but ask again in love, please put your art else.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:34 pm 

dberges wrote:
I wonder how mixing energies with different music with an encoded exercise of Lyricus really works? does it align with it? that is why John only used Wingmakers/Lyricus music with anything he created from the encoded materials as he did for Dicourse Six of Lyricus.

Good questions, thank you. I listened to John's recording of the LD6 exercise and found it very beneficial. I was inspired to make my own recording using my own voice. I noticed that John had used the music from The Grand Portal CD for background music. I don't have that CD, so I used Hakomi Chamber 15 for background music on one recording. I made a second recording using the "Heartbeat" track from the Entering the Circle CD (which is not a WingMakers composition as far as I know!) I liked and used both of them. After two weeks of doing the meditation, I no longer listen to the recordings I made. I've memorized the 4-step sequence and move into it spontaneously from memory. This meditation has been very helpful for me personally.

My feeling is that the instructions for this particular meditation did not specify the use of music, so using any music at all would be a creative experiment on the part of the student. It is my understanding that this sort of individual exploration is encouraged by Lyricus.

I am aware of the encoded nature of the WingMakers music and have spent many hours listening to various WM tracks I've downloaded, including Hakomi Ch. 3, Hakomi Ch. 9, Hakomi Ch. 15, and several others. I love all the WM music I have purchased. There is no doubt in my mind that listening to the music has activated new pathways in my awareness.

starduster wrote:
The music, as the organizing principal, must be designed for this explicit purpose, or it will not lead to the exploratory energy system. The music compositions of Chambers 17 through 24 -- from each of the seven Tributary Zones created by the WingMakers -- are intended for this purpose.

I appreciate this reminder that I have yet to complete the Mind Body Movement Technique! Clearly this particular meditation requires the use of specific encoded music for a specific purpose.

The 4th Philosophy does indicate that "If you are unable to proceed through the grand cycle, you may still find the tools to build your bridge in the remaining two techniques." I was encouraged, therefore, to do the Mind-Soul Comprehension Technique, and have written about my experiences with it in previous posts on other threads.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:28 am 

And now, back to our topic:

Cosmic Sex

galaxies meet, merge, give birth to stars

"In this image provided April 20, 2011 by NASA the Hubble Space Telescope photographed an especially photogenic group of interacting galaxies called Arp 273. The larger of the spiral galaxies, known as UGC 1810, has a disk that is tidally distorted into a rose-like shape by the gravitational tidal pull of the companion galaxy below it, known as UGC 1813. A swath of blue jewels across the top is the combined light from clusters of intensely bright and hot young blue stars. The smaller, nearly edge-on companion shows distinct signs of intense star formation at its nucleus, perhaps triggered by the encounter with the companion galaxy. A series of uncommon spiral patterns in the large galaxy is a tell-tale sign of interaction. Arp 273 lies in the constellation Andromeda and is roughly 300 million light-years away from Earth." http://hazima.wordpress.com/2011/04/21/ ... d-arp-273/

Is it possible that we are multi-dimensional beings for whom sex is but one expression of multi-dimensional energies, only part of whose purpose is biological reproduction?

If we have a "quantum heart," might we not also have "quantum sex?"

Musings.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:43 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[size=123Like many things distorted by culture and religion, sex has earned a rather bad name yes?
Shuussshh! Mustn't mention it!
:lol:
][/size]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:48 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
"First," Simon suggested, "erase everything you've ever been taught. Next, assuming you can release the old, which is the only way to make room for the new, surrender. Surrender your ego, your hopes and dreams, your expectations, your assessments of right and wrong, your judgments of who you are and why you are here, everything. Everything!

"If you were a book of ten thousand pages of words and mathematical formulas, become instead like a single piece of paper that is unwritten. No lines, no marks of any kind. You are nascent, untouched by the world around you. In this state you are present as an instinctual being and little more.

"This is what is coming."

The Dorhman Prophecy

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:29 pm 
 WWW  Profile

dberges wrote:
I again ask you not to misuse the paintings of the WingMakers. Your graphics do not carry the encoded message. I honor your ability, but ask again in love, please put your art else.

DBERGES- I am not really prepared to argue about what misuse of the images is but i will try to explain my perspective.

for instance.. I KNOW that chamber six shows universal strength and that chamber seven shows the incarnational window of entities wishing to be born on our world.
I KNOW that for anyone to try to mimic the creatures from chamber six is a disgrace..
NO_ONE should stand in the way of what is actually a nine month window of the soul of those who are making or planning to have a family.

Do me one favour. look at this picture and allow the black streak in the left to run accross the back of your left shoulder.. Just meditate for a second.. and think about how NINE MONTHS away children being concieved all over the world will be born..
and think about what that WINDOW is to people who are not pregnant themselves.. or who even are not wanting children at the moment! PLEASEImage

I have made a wingmaker picture based collage.. which i feel explains..

HOW can my integration of my own artistic experience possibly be construed as disrespectfull!

with the loan of 1.44 kilos of 24carat gold divided into 144 10g wafers, a hydrogen jewellers torch and bench and a room on the top floor of a city building for 72 hour i could..YES? NO? YOU SURE? ....s.