WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Lets talk about sex
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:48 pm 
 WWW  Profile

PLEASE DISCUSS THIS!

The wingmakers pictures to me are extremeley energetic and very powerfull- they describe something that needs to be engineered from the power itself.
Like fuel that can explode or be used to run an engine.
potential energy does not become energy until its time and once that time is passed it is potential no more just what could have been.
Ive never been one for basking in power as it flows
or hiding in a sanctuary of silence whilst the world is at war
I see the wingmakers and a see a sequence of WEBS that can be used to trap the power and make it work in line- a line that will cut the cord!
I worry that the true anarchists and terrorists are those who let it be, those who let it spill, those who want it to be "potential energy" forever and ever!
As if a promise is worth more than action.
my seven years of plenty stem from the wrong end of one cow

with the loan of 1.44 kilos of 24carat gold divided into 144 10g wafers, a hydrogen jewellers torch and bench and a room on the top floor of a city building for 72 hour i could..YES? NO? YOU SURE? ....s.

Post subject: Re: Lets talk about sex
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:11 pm 
 WWW  Profile

The Ancient Arrow Project painting are about a new psychology. The twenty-four paintings are related to the chromosomes of our DNA template. Therefor ones reproductive chromosome would be Chamber Twenty-Three.

The painting you have chosen is Ancient Arrow Project Chamber Four. Which is one of the four painting given in an exercise in Ancient Arrow Project Chamber Four, for the giving one the understanding of the new psychology coming to the planet at this time.

Quote:
Herein is the difficulty of the new psychology: It is based upon non-time, and here the mind is mute and blind. If you observe the Chamber Two Painting, using the aforementioned technique, you will learn a new dimension of time. If you inspect the Chamber Three Painting, you will gain knowledge of a new dimension of inner space. If you study the Chamber Twelve Painting, you will discover a new dimension of energy. If you examine the Chamber Four Painting, you will be taught a new dimension of matter.

All of this is encoded within these four paintings, but can be decoded through this technique. Remember, when applying this technique, the mind is a separate personality from the soul and is its instructor. In this example, the mind is the sail, the paintings the wind, and the soul the ship's hull.

It is recommended to repeat this procedure for each of the four Chamber Paintings three times. During each dialogue between your mind and soul identity, record your key descriptors and look for the linkages between them. You are describing a dimension of time, space, energy, and matter that recedes into the incomprehensible. You will find a new confidence in your mind's ability to express the insights of the Genetic Mind after this technique is completed. And you will begin to feel an appreciation for the role of the new psychology where the mind acquires the incomprehensible to become the Wholeness Navigator, just as the caterpillar acquires the cocoon to become the butterfly.

The part to be discussed is how did your work with the exercise give you a new perspective on your inner journey?

The Ancient Arrow Project is about the genetics.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:09 am 
Posting Freak

electricox wrote:
PLEASE DISCUSS THIS!

The wingmakers pictures to me are extremeley energetic and very powerfull- they describe something that needs to be engineered from the power itself.
potential energy does not become energy until its time and once that time is passed it is potential no more just what could have been.
I see the wingmakers and a see a sequence of WEBS that can be used to trap the power and make it work in line- a line that will cut the cord!
I worry that the true anarchists and terrorists are those who let it be, those who let it spill, those who want it to be "potential energy" forever and ever!

Those WEBS you speak of are a part of a network called Quantum and if you check out Event Temples you will see what is of Lyricus in particular. I would also suggest checking out the Lyricus .org website for all that is waiting for you there. Liminal Cosmogony is quite exciting. It's all very very sexy.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:07 pm 

I love this painting! It seems I think of if often these days as I am breaking new ground in my meditations and find it speaks directly to the sensations and experiences I am having. For me it speaks to the experience of two in one that occurs within our own bodies. A reflection of that euphoric state of love we experience with the "other" while engaged in sex. It is very powerful. The light of Spirit descending from above through the crown to the palate which then activates the pelvic floor and Shakti. The two in harmony become one opening the heart and that is where the true power lies. Our connection to all of life is empowered and we radiate as the sun radiates and we are Spirit. So much to be grateful for. This only touches upon the significance of this painting for me.

I haven't posted in awhile...I hope my avatar shows up.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:14 pm 

:) Good to see you Aspirant!

Nicely said....

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:07 am 

Thanks Karen. Don't know that I will be able to post much still, but we'll see how it goes. So much happening now, particularly in the non-ordinary realms of reality. Also, the day to day stuff keeps me pretty busy as well.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:04 am 
Posting Freak

Being close and unifying 2 into One freedom.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:15 pm 
 WWW  Profile

they talk about cross gender people living for a couple of years as the other sex in order to assess pre-op.
in sep 2008-february 2009 i spent six months living as a robot.. whilst the sexual portion of my being tore itself to oblivion!
I blame chamber ten.http://wingmakers.com/images/chtmb10.jpg

with the loan of 1.44 kilos of 24carat gold divided into 144 10g wafers, a hydrogen jewellers torch and bench and a room on the top floor of a city building for 72 hour i could..YES? NO? YOU SURE? ....s.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
while a superficial glance at this painting, may lead you to conclude that it is sexual .. when you look closer, you see, that this is not two beings ... it is one being - separated into two - I believe the image with the wings, is the spiritual aspect of one's Self ... and the red being is the physical - body and soul ... one being, yet perceived as separate in the 3D

If you plan on talking about sex in the Wmms- this is going to be a short topic - probably should be in the Poetry section

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:48 pm 
 WWW  Profile

If you had read or studied the WingMaker's materials, you would have know the Ancient Arrow Project Chamber Ten painting and music has to do the chromosome ten of our physical DNA. If one looks into what the chromosome does you will find it is about creating B12 which helps with emotional coherence along with the other genes on that chromosome.

Genetics is what the Ancient Arrow Project is about. WingMaker's are the master genetic developers of the human Instrument. There is also the spiritual DNA that imparts information to the physical DNA. Genetics is the third dimensional world is very complex and when you are looking at the Spiritual DNA of an individual we have no guidelines to follow.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:54 am 

electricox wrote:
PLEASE DISCUSS THIS!

You express a great deal of frustration for missed opportunity...you are right...potential not grasped is lost and becomes nothing. Hindsight is sobering, but it should not be the ground for blame and accusations...we ultimately find that the finger we are pointing is extended directly at ourselves. If everything around us is a portrait of ourselves - whether conscious or unconscious - then the only real change comes from within us. That is a bitter pill as well I know. It is difficult to remain open-hearted when confronted with the confusion and cruelty we often observe in others.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:05 am 

starduster wrote:
while a superficial glance at this painting, may lead you to conclude that it is sexual .. when you look closer, you see, that this is not two beings ... it is one being - separated into two - I believe the image with the wings, is the spiritual aspect of one's Self ... and the red being is the physical - body and soul ... one being, yet perceived as separate in the 3D

If you plan on talking about sex in the Wmms- this is going to be a short topic - probably should be in the Poetry section

I agree and disagree with you Starduster...certainly what you express is along the lines of what I was expressing in my previous post. What I have discovered is that this inner dynamic is sexual...believe me, it was a startling discovery to arrive at this conclusion. Sexual energy is very powerful and power is needed to bring about this inner union and transformation. If you have ever studied Papaji who was a student of Ramana Maharshi, he talks of the Real Self which much be approached with all of the ardor of a lover. You stop the mind, but this inner process is very much a "feeling" one...from my experience so far that is. Perhaps, this also will change for me in time. I don't know.

This is a general statement, not aimed at you Starduster. I do find we are often overly cerebral in this forum...quoting others, the WM material, and mincing words. When we can take all that we have learned - from reading or our own experiences - and remain open, there is then the possibility that we are also open to revelation. The great teachers never tell you everything because they know there are things which cannot be talked about...there just are no words to express the truly deep truths. This is the field of revelation and this we can only discover for ourselves when we persevere amidst all of the ups and downs and confusions of this life.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:26 am 

Mr. "electricox" ... you really are trying to stir things up around here. Anyway, I read the description for the book you showed on your posting - Entering the Circle - it looks fascinating. Funny, but I recently had my first real experience with shamanism and was completely surprised by its power. I had to drop my Western skepticism which I decided was a good thing because it allowed me to heal some core traumas. What helped me to be "open" to the experience was a documentary I had seen - The Horse Boy. It follows a couple and their autistic son on a healing journey through Mongolia. The parents, having tried everything and desperate to help their child, decided to give shamanism a try...something they knew absolutely nothing about. There is a very happy ending.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:10 am 
Posting Freak

so what have we learned ? that wasn't part of Anu's programing ? The only real "revelations" in our histories have been planted there by the LTO (for the past 11000 years) - all we have done is rehash it and make it "politically correct" ... when none of it "worked" to free the SI from it's self created state of being (fragmented) except for what we have here.

as for the sex - there is no way that you can convince me that sex is not PHYSICAL and of the HIs realm ... while this is not to say that I don't believe entities have and express their sexual preferences ... they are not limited by them or to them ... but it still has nothing to do with Consciousness or the spiritual attributes of the individual. As far as sex taking the individual "out of his mind" ... think about that for a moment ... isn't it the Mind that forms the images that arrouse the body ... isn't it the chemicals in the mind that cause the ecstasy? --- isn't it all PHYSICAL ? and of the "lower mind" and limited by and to the body. If there is a moment when the mind is so overwhelmed by the body - during sex, it certainly isn't because it is experiencing a spiritual revelation ... it is being flooded by endorphins and momentary pleasure - no mater if it is a act shared with another human, an animal or a blow up doll ... the "feeling" is the same ... and is so brief that leaves the individual wanting more ... of that drug that the body produces .

again, I believe you are confusing Love with sex ... one is a "feeling" the other is a frequency - are you telling me that this hormonally activated physical act has something to do with my state of Consciousness? that it can somehow enhance it ... have you ever met a sexual predator? a pedophile or someone addicted to sex ? If this theory were correct, they would certainly be some of the most spiritually motivate people in the world - which is IMO why so many guru's are sexual perverts - because they choose to believe the hype too.
Sex is not and never will be anything but an physical act designed for pro-creation ... you may pretend otherwise but you are just deceiving your self -and the "love" that you associate with sex is instintual - programed into the HIs body system - that if your heart wasn't distorted you would see clearly has nothing to do with Love - that is just how you choose to justify it - when you have no intentions of creating a new HI for the Entity to inhabit... because what you "love" is that feeling - so go eat chocolate - according to science it will give you that same "feeling" ... and if the truth be known, having sex without a partner at all, is equally as rewarding for those participating in that act - or they wouldn't do it ... or will you tell me that that is some form of (unconscious) "self-love" ... when the Med Com tell us it is "natural" to examine one's self and explore your potentials.

so please don't try to convince me that sex has anything to do with spirituality ... or that it in any way shape or form enhances one's consciousness ... it may take you to another world, but it is still inside the HMS prison of the mind.
and we've had this discussion several time ... those who believe sex has some association with Love can not be convinced otherwise ... and those who have all the physical evidence they need to convince them that Sex is strictly a function of the HI's "body system" don't confuse the two any more ... I find it very revealing to see how some so programed to associate sex with Love, that they actually believe that the association is correct and ignore the fact that what the Human Mind is is responding to that results in sex is all physical.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:44 am 

Hello Starduster...

I will respond to your statements a paragraph at a time.

Obviously, we are programmed and it is our task to strip away the programs because that is the only way to transcend them and even begin to approach true spirituality. It is the only way to forgive and open the heart...really open the heart so that we connect profoundly with all of life. Then the "revelations" reveal themselves.

Sex is physical, the feminine is physical, shakti is physical...BUT it dances with the masculine in an embrace of love and transcends to something else altogether. Shakti is like the fuel which launches us into realms we know little of...if you have ever experienced its power within your body, you know it can kill you. This is not to be taken lightly, you must be working with a master who can assist you when these energies begin to "wake up". When people speak of enlightenment or "waking up", I believe this is included in what is being referenced. As already mentioned, it is the fuel which helps to launch you into samadhi which initiates the process of enlightenment. I certainly don't claim enlightenment, but I do aspire to enlightenment.

I didn't say "out of his mind", I said "stop" the mind. It is the mind which creates time/space and limitation. When you stop the mind and open the heart, the adventure truly begins. When we are healed and the masculine/feminine within ourselves unite in harmony, a doorway is opened in the heart which allows the kind of love that few experience on this planet. As far as chemistry goes, I guess I don't process in those terms.

I have met a sexual predator and believe me, I do know they are not spiritually motivated. I don't know what "theory" you are referring to. As we are in the kali yuga, there are many who declare themselves the "way showers" and they lead many astray. I believe the true masters are little known by the masses because they do prefer anonymity and do not seek to elevate themselves.

I am not trying to convince you of anything, I think that would be futile. I am merely speaking from my heart and from my own experience, however flawed that may be in your eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:53 am 
Posting Freak

Welcome back Aspirant always a pleasure having you here! :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:04 am 
Posting Freak

I read that book "Entering The Circle" about a psychiatrist in Siberia and her experience of her encounter with a shawoman in the Caucus mountains and the legend of abilities of her bloodline from extraterrestrials who originally arrived on the planet in those mountains and mixed with humans who eventually traveled and settled in other countries over a long time period. It is a fascinating story when discerned for the possibilities of its probable realities. I believe James gives us a more complete picture through the Lyricus.org website for the amazing overview depicted there of the multidimensional nature of human beings having originated from the Central Sun where the Central Race and the WingMakers reside. Still, whatever adds to greater understanding of the bigger picture I can appreciate. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:28 am 
Posting Freak

Aspirant I can feel so much taking place in those unseen realms(dimensions) and something powerful and very positive is coming through that only strengthens those with open hearts and those turning in that direction. When James says that the dark forces are getting a bit weaker every day they have and are as the light comes shining through and the illusion of this dark dream is that much more obvious for the transparency that won't allow anything to hide any more and the lower mind glitches more and more until it cannot function as lower. Not here anyway. These are such exciting times to be alive in and i am so grateful to be a part of them. That painting has a million interpretations and each will depend on where the individual is in their understanding and all understandings become the one that conceived of the painting presented to us here in the past. The Heart is the true knower.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:36 am 

Shayalana wrote:
I read that book "Entering The Circle" about a psychiatrist in Siberia and her experience of her encounter with a shawoman in the Caucus mountains and the legend of abilities of her bloodline from extraterrestrials who originally arrived on the planet in those mountains and mixed with humans who eventually traveled and settled in other countries over a long time period. It is a fascinating story when discerned for the possibilities of its probable realities. I believe James gives us a more complete picture through the Lyricus.org website for the amazing overview depicted there of the multidimensional nature of human beings having originated from the Central Sun where the Central Race and the WingMakers reside. Still, whatever adds to greater understanding of the bigger picture I can appreciate. :wink:

Shayalana...I do believe you have changed since I was last here. Thanks for the synopsis...it is much more intriguing than the one at Amazon books. Can't wait to get a copy and read it for myself.

Yes, the Sun and the Central Sun and our multidimensional nature...the wonder of this odyssey when we allow it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:16 am 
 WWW  Profile

Aspirant wrote:
Hello Starduster...

I will respond to a mixture of things in a way which has terrible grammar!

Obviously, we are programmed and it is our task to strip away the programs because that is the only way to transcend them and even begin to approach true spirituality. It is the only way to forgive and open the heart...really open the heart so that we connect profoundly with all of life. Then the "revelations" reveal themselves.

-I would like to say that children do not need to strip away their programming.
-although millions of people manage to adjust their conditioning in later life there is no proof that such mind movements are part of our plan. Return to innocence i agree with. But ive been cursed with a smile so many times that in many ways i wonder if these grown ups we speak of can do any more than pay lip service to unconditional love!

Sex is physical, the feminine is physical, shakti is physical...BUT it dances with the masculine in an embrace of love and transcends to something else altogether. Shakti is like the fuel which launches us into realms we know little of...if you have ever experienced its power within your body, you know it can kill you. This is not to be taken lightly, you must be working with a master who can assist you when these energies begin to "wake up". When people speak of enlightenment or "waking up", I believe this is included in what is being referenced. As already mentioned, it is the fuel which helps to launch you into samadhi which initiates the process of enlightenment. I certainly don't claim enlightenment, but I do aspire to enlightenment.

when we get to chakras i have a very bad view of charlatanism.. I know the chakras exist, and i know that true seers can see them.. However i also know that a simple magician can fuel visualisations with only a modest amount of personal power. and that it is not all fun and games. i know that hypnotists -rob-rape and abuse people as well as help them quit smoking. i KNOW that a man who can control others minds "never needs to be honest" and so atrophies away from his own heart. such a man will create the "greatest of games" for others so that they can find their spirit, their soul path,, even their own heart through trial. But it is HIM who i wish to save[color=#800080]...souless what do you call him anubis- animus. yes animus is who we must find and battle.. otherwise this could all be another game spinning on one wizards finger!I didn't say "out of his mind", I said "stop" the mind. It is the mind which creates time/space and limitation. When you stop the mind and open the heart, the adventure truly begins. When we are healed and the masculine/feminine within ourselves unite in harmony, a doorway is opened in the heart which allows the kind of love that few experience on this planet. As far as chemistry goes, I guess I don't process in those terms.
if you work with MEST you will know the way the mental body pans out into the future of every living thing... You will know that a man about to be hit by a car has a future of a second..wheras ten seconds earlier before he crossed the road he had the rest of his life to look forward to! Stopping the mind is in my experience like looking at a concentration camp. I am horrified by the state of humanity and have given every ounce of my strength for as long as i can remeber to finding a simple trigger that will stop it for good! but until people see that their plans for the future could be stripped away by the next car mounting the kerb people will never stop today and still think about direct debit.[/color]

I have met a sexual predator and believe me, I do know they are not spiritually motivated. I don't know what "theory" you are referring to. As we are in the kali yuga, there are man4WI3D8RQ4DK4y who declare themselves the "way showers" and they lead many astray. I believe the true masters are little known by the masses because they do prefer anonymity and do not seek to elevate themselves.
I am not trying to elevarte myself.. infact i want to die an old blind mad fool too insane for anyone to relate to .

I am not trying to convince you of anything, I think that would be futile. I am merely speaking from my heart and from my own experience, however flawed that may be in your eyes.

p.s. im very sorry for how messed up my computer is.. if you can distinguish the bullet points from my words it will be appreciated..does anyone else find that the text window on this site wont behave once you get over 500 words

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:22 am 

-I would like to say that children do not need to strip away their programming.
-although millions of people manage to adjust their conditioning in later life there is no proof that such mind movements are part of our plan. Return to innocence i agree with. But ive been cursed with a smile so many times that in many ways i wonder if these grown ups we speak of can do any more than pay lip service to unconditional love!

You know language is a tricky thing, particularly as we all come with such unique perspectives. Ideally, we maintain that "natural" state of childhood for it is indeed perfection. My view of this, however, is that we are "programmed" by our parents, environment, culture, etc...and the programs build walls between us and our innocence. Rather than attribute the regaining of our innocence to a mental process, I believe it must begin as an emotional process which then adjusts the mental. The "grace" of Spirit has been invaluable for me in healing these emotional schisms. I write this, but still feel that I don't fully grasp what you are expressing.

when we get to chakras i have a very bad view of charlatanism.. I know the chakras exist, and i know that true seers can see them.. However i also know that a simple magician can fuel visualisations with only a modest amount of personal power. and that it is not all fun and games. i know that hypnotists -rob-rape and abuse people as well as help them quit smoking. i KNOW that a man who can control others minds "never needs to be honest" and so atrophies away from his own heart. such a man will create the "greatest of games" for others so that they can find their spirit, their soul path,, even their own heart through trial. But it is HIM who i wish to save[color=#800080]...souless what do you call him anubis- animus. yes animus is who we must find and battle.. otherwise this could all be another game spinning on one wizards finger!

I don't recall speaking about the chakras, so I assume you were making this assumption when I mentioned shakti. I know it is typically associated with the base chakra, but my experience was not chakra specific. Also, I only mention this as your comments were attached to my posting...I am not into magic or wizard tricks to control or influence anybody. My interest in shamanism is strictly from a personal healing perspective. I found the "soul retrieval" invaluable.

if you work with MEST you will know the way the mental body pans out into the future of every living thing... You will know that a man about to be hit by a car has a future of a second..wheras ten seconds earlier before he crossed the road he had the rest of his life to look forward to! Stopping the mind is in my experience like looking at a concentration camp. I am horrified by the state of humanity and have given every ounce of my strength for as long as i can remeber to finding a simple trigger that will stop it for good! but until people see that their plans for the future could be stripped away by the next car mounting the kerb people will never stop today and still think about direct debit.

Unfortunately, I don't know what MEST is. I am sorry to hear you have such an unfavorable impression of "stopping the mind". Unless you are familiar with the teaching of Ramana Maharshi, then you probably don't know where I am coming from when I talk of stopping the mind. As it would be too time consuming to explain, let's just leave it at "we agree to disagree".

I would like to add that I am in resonance with the perspective of Sandra Ingerman regarding shamanism. I have read her books on Soul Retrieval and Awakening to the Spirit World which speak of the shaman's power being in direct correlation to the Love the shaman possesses. Certainly, nothing along the lines that you have described.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:44 pm 
Posting Freak

well, it is obvious that the entire planet was engineered to create the illusion of dualities ... and i believe that our sex is just part of that, because there is nothing that even suggests, that being one sex or the other makes one individual "greater" than the other ... as for the pos and neg energies "dancing" - they were created pos and neg charged, but there is equal amounts of each in all forms of manifestations ... so again, it doesn't matter which energy you label "pos or neg" - they have equal value and serve the same purpose

my point was that sex has nothing to do with Love ... that is something we have been programed to believe... and have blown completely out of proportion... taking it from the realms of "nature" into the realms of the "super-natural" because Human think that they are "special" - do geese who mate for life experience another world, during sex ... looking at the expressions on their faces and the way rabbits "pass out" during orgasims, one would think it was happening to them too - so that "state of being" is natural ... and judging from the eagerness with which they dive into it ... pleasurable for even the those life forms with the least amount of consciousness.

what about all the celibate "holy men" - sages, gurus and priest - who find sex distracting from their focus on Spirituality .... could it be that since sex sells so well that they have just cashed in... ? So can you tell me - from your own experiences, how sex improved your perspective of Life? because I have been to the "out of this world place that sex can take you" and never brought anything back other than an understanding of the fact that if I ever felt a need to go there again, I would have to "please" my partner ... or that he would need to "marry" me if he wanted to "go there" .... and the fact is, we don't necessarily go there together ... so it isn't a "proven" way - it is just a general formula that works sometimes, and doesn't another ... and yields nothing more than momentary euphoria (no new intelligence) or a baby ... which only complicates ones life if that wasn't their intentions

perhaps if you could give me an example of how - stopping the mind, by overwhelming it with fermions assist an individual to enhance their consciousness, I would adjust my BS :wink:

as for chaukrahs ... I believe that we have ample evidence that these energy centers do exist and can be enhanced with the application of crystals (magnify energy) ... but James has told us in (3 places now) that the SI is not "of energy" ... that Consciousness is not dependent upon Energy or any of the other attributes of MEST ... that we existed before it existed ... so while the knowledge of chakrahs is valuable to the Human Instrument (designed to deal within MEST) - if (and when) we transform our HI - and integrate all of our Spiritual systems into the HI - will we still need to get our energy from external sources?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:32 pm 

[quote="starduster"]well, it is obvious that the entire planet was engineered to create the illusion of dualities ... and i believe that our sex is just part of that, because there is nothing that even suggests, that being one sex or the other makes one individual "greater" than the other ... as for the pos and neg energies "dancing" - they were created pos and neg charged, but there is equal amounts of each in all forms of manifestations ... so again, it doesn't matter which energy you label "pos or neg" - they have equal value and serve the same purpose

I agree with what you have stated above.

my point was that sex has nothing to do with Love ... that is something we have been programed to believe... and have blown completely out of proportion... taking it from the realms of "nature" into the realms of the "super-natural" because Human think that they are "special" - do geese who mate for life experience another world, during sex ... looking at the expressions on their faces and the way rabbits "pass out" during orgasims, one would think it was happening to them too - so that "state of being" is natural ... and judging from the eagerness with which they dive into it ... pleasurable for even the those life forms with the least amount of consciousness.

As I stated before, words are tricky things when trying to express a unique perspective. I am not actually talking about physical sex which occurs between two people, although I have experienced great love for the other when "making love". I guess I am talking about the physical sensations & energies which occur within my own body in meditation. When these two polarities are in harmonious union, it brings me into a state of profound love for God, or Spirit, or Real Self, or Soul, or whatever you choose to call it.

what about all the celibate "holy men" - sages, gurus and priest - who find sex distracting from their focus on Spirituality .... could it be that since sex sells so well that they have just cashed in... ? So can you tell me - from your own experiences, how sex improved your perspective of Life? because I have been to the "out of this world place that sex can take you" and never brought anything back other than an understanding of the fact that if I ever felt a need to go there again, I would have to "please" my partner ... or that he would need to "marry" me if he wanted to "go there" .... and the fact is, we don't necessarily go there together ... so it isn't a "proven" way - it is just a general formula that works sometimes, and doesn't another ... and yields nothing more than momentary euphoria (no new intelligence) or a baby ... which only complicates ones life if that wasn't their intentions

I believe sex is a personal choice whether one is engaged in a spiritual practice or not. We are all unique and different...who am I to say what one should or should not do in that regard.

perhaps if you could give me an example of how - stopping the mind, by overwhelming it with fermions assist an individual to enhance their consciousness, I would adjust my BS :wink:

All I know is that when I can take my attention off of my mind and its mental processes and put my attention on my heart - without thought - the experience of Love in my heart is much more profound. This feeling of love is magnified and deepened...it grows.

I had to delete your quote here because something weird was happening with the text. It was the quote about chakras.

I am not disputing the existence of chakras, I was merely stating that my experience of shakti was not chakra specific. I also am not disputing what James says...I am merely reporting my personal experience - which is an evolving one. Once again, words and their interpretations are tricky things.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:55 pm 
Posting Freak

I have found with some of the techniques suggested by James that a very effective way to "stop the mind" or practice doing that is with focus on the Heart such as with the Quantum Pause. Or if through out my day i am dealing with turmoil or whatever, something so simple like shifting the focus from the chatter of the mind and its reactions to that beautiful love spot on ones upper chest and breathing through it shifts me to a place where clarity resides and one can lean into and listen. It's amazing how quickly the mind surrenders its attention to the Heart when we direct it to do so. It's a matter of catching it to redirect it. The mind of course still tries to commandeer attention if only out of habit itself but the more one practices "Heart Attention" applying the Virtues ,the longer one sustains it and the lighter and more peaceful one feels. It's as if... when in sustained Heart focus ....a wall moves and one enters a room where one's best counsel resides. I guess you could call this a meditation of sorts, it's something I do everyday using my smiling heart to marinate any diversions and distractions of the mind and to so totally relax my body which helps in rejuvenating it if not training the mind to know where its true centre is from where it receives its instructions. I have studied various methods of meditation never allowing myself to be gurued by anyone and have found what is offered in these works and some wonderful breathing and focus methods from HeartMath to be very effective. What I find crucial with both James and HeartMath is that the responsibility and accountability always lies with the practitioner for them to find and follow their own Energetic Hearts. It gives a perspective on one person at a time in being their own savior. The world does not need to be saved by one , it is THE ONE BEING that is prompting one person at a time to unveil it. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:29 pm 

I agree with everything you said Shayalana. While I have no teachers in the physical, I can't help but resonate with Ramana Maharshi and his student, Papaji...both of whom are no longer alive. Ramana taught the "smiling heart" and "no thought". Papaji always spoke of loving the "Real Self" that aspect of ourselves that is the "Divine Spark". In no-thought, I am able to perceive the "Conscious Awareness" that is All-of-Life and which is Love made manifest. And of course, the teachings James has distilled for all of us here.