WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Chinese characters in DP Gallery Vol.1
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:17 am 

My annotation is not professional although I am chinese,some meaning is incomplete,I can not guarantee they are all Exact.Some are discoved by other chinese friend,thank for their help! Wait my pictures to be downloaded with patience.

Post subject: Re: Chinese characters in DP Gallery Vol.1
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:13 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

yhg342

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:30 am 
 WWW  Profile

Thank you for explanation.
I believe this is very helpful for westerners.

Great.

shima

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:27 am 

Thank you yhg342 that is very interesting.

The Book of Changes (the I Ching) is well known as an "oracle" or divination system.

"Traditionally, the I Ching and its hexagrams were thought to pre-date recorded history, and based on traditional Chinese accounts, its origins trace back to the 3rd to the 2nd millennium BC. Modern scholarship suggests that the earliest layer of the text may date from the end of the 2nd millennium BC, but place doubts on the mythological aspects in the traditional accounts. Some consider the I Ching' as the oldest extant book of divination, dating from 1,000 BC and before. The oldest manuscript that has been found, albeit incomplete, dates back to the Warring States Period (475 BC-256 or 221 BC).

During the Warring States Period, the text was re-interpreted as a system of cosmology and philosophy that subsequently became intrinsic to Chinese culture. It centred on the ideas of the dynamic balance of opposites, the evolution of events as a process, and acceptance of the inevitability of change." --Wikipedia (italics mine)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:14 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, I believe that Shima is on to something, when he makes the association of the WMms coming out of China now, is linked to the opening of a new TZ on Earth ...

what Yhg has revealed to us, is a firm link ... being placed in the DP novel ... the fact that some of these are "signatures" all but validates in my mind the origin of what is revealed in the this particular TZ ... so what do we know about the TZ ... well for one thing (without researching the quotes) each of the TZ has a specific Focus ... I believe the focus of the AA site, was Activation ... and the Hakomi Site was mastering our emotions ... the DP site (if that is how we are to recognize it) seems to be more focused on our relationship with our SOUL/Oracle ... but it is probably too soon to tell ...

I am curious though, does the word "Dohrman" translate into anything Chinese? :shock:

Thank you all, for what you are contributing to enhance our understanding ... I feel sure that this new "language" is related to a new TZ

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:10 pm 
Posting Freak

What an excellent thread! I love the multi-levels revealed about the Dorhman Prophecy. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY