WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Energetic Heart Painting
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I was surprised to find that there was no topic on this Painting - which now seems to be the "theme" of the WMs ... and the focus of the materials ... the paper where this painting originates, is pfd protected ... but there is hardly any way one can discuss this painting, without having something to look at - to zoom in on and to discuss ... so I took a "screen shot" of it ... and got a "link" from Photo bucket so you can see what I find so profound about this Painting, and hopefully share your own perspective of this "tool" ...

ok, it is a craptastic copy ... but it is the best I can provide until I figure out how to restore my files ... but it works as a point of reference in this topic ( "paint" in Win7 is seriously lacking - and photobucket is not co-operating with me either, so until I can offer you some close ups ... this is still better than nothing)

Last edited by starduster on Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Energetic Heart Painting
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:20 pm 
Posting Freak

OK now it is on the page and you can scroll up, without leaving the page

starting at the top, we see the DNA surrounding the "life-force" coming from Source ... as it descends, notice how it surrounds our "luminous" presence (the same color) and that the "presence's" color is the same color as the DNA ... The head of the Entity is also surrounded by the "life force" but the main stream (most direct) enters the middle of the forehead and exits the right eye, runing in a straight line down the nose and mouth ..

to the left - we see a faint (mirror) image of the Entity .... on the right, inside the golden presence, we see two brilliant orbs

Now this is what I found completely fascination ... still following the red (life force) we see that once it gets to the chin, it is paralleled by a black "artery" and by the time it gets to where the Rising Heart is located, the red line is almost invisible until it emerges brilliantly from the human heart ... but then look, the red flow (coming from the heart) turns Black ... but there is a paler stream that emerges (from no where) that the black line pierces, and then seems to wrap around the entire course of the HI

could the Black line, be the HMS? (notice where else black shows up in the painting )

OK, ponder that for a while, I have spent a week just amazed by this picture - as often as I read the EH paper - I never "saw" this before ... and we haven't even begun to discuss the left half of the painting ... but before we do, I would appreciate you perspectives ... of what this picture portion of the picture is "saying"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:15 pm 

This is from the Event Temples site, showing more detail.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you for posting that picture, I knew there was someplace that I had "save to" this picture - but just couldn't remember where ... I have been going through a lot of changes lately and inspired on several occasions to read the Energetic Heart paper ( over and over) but this last time, I just couldn't get past the painting ... and what I am seeing now, for the first time, is (IMO) showing us the circuity of the HMS (five years before we even knew of its structures) ... when you follow the black lines, you see that they suggest being linked not only to the Human Heart, but the brain and the nervous systems ... and even reproductive systems.

when you add this to the Chamber 24 painting - that shows two "routes" to the sleeping Entity, to the Soul (entity consciousness) you see how both routes are entangled in the HMS's path - and in some places completely overwhelmed by it - pierced or twisted by it ...

so what are your thoughts about this Painting - even if they don't include my theory? and how can you look at the Heart without seeing that what comes out of it turns BLACK? or the path way of the red line is segmented

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:11 pm 

The black lines are intriguing, but I haven't spent enough time with this painting to have formed clear thoughts yet. One thought I have about the color black is that it is the color of the glyphs in most of the paintings.

I will meditate on it in the coming days. This painting has a lot to say about energetic flows and systems, portals, interpenetrating dimensions....movement.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:43 am 

on the right of this "energtic heart" picture---the man shape is come from HAKOMI 14 painting.(it is also the homepage pic of wm)

the pic below is Hakomi chamber3 painting

this pic has another name "transformation",hakomi3 music related to the remnantimprint of the sovereign integral
that wingmakers wish us to be.

http://www.wingmakers.com/images/hakomi ... inting.jpg

http://www.wingmakers.com/transformation.html

this 2 links are the same picture,but I can not find the 1st one by click mouse.I use a software that can detect pictures within a website,so I find this pic has the name of "hakomichamber3painting"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:28 pm 
Posting Freak

yhg342 wrote:
on the right of this "energtic heart" picture---the man shape is come from HAKOMI 14 painting.(it is also the homepage pic of wm)

yes, I am glad that you mentioned the fact that the "blue man" featured on the WM website's "home page" is from this painting,
and it is interesting to note the changes .... behind and on the right of the home page composite, is a "relief" of glyphs - that seem to be set in stone ( origins and destiny ?) ... and on the right are "modern glyphs" or formulas for advanced technology -( Left brain, right brain ??? or consciousness / un-consciousness ??? )

the colors have been enhanced (or maybe that is just the way it appears because of the black background) , with the red "ribbon" lit up by descending "lights" that seem to be at the chaukra point - the heart highlighted in slightly gold white light ... those who find their way to the website, might assume that this is a painting of a Wingmaker ... and not recognize them as being the forefathers of the species that inhabits Earth today ... whatever it has become the symbol of the WMMs

I don't remember what was on the home page of the original site - but I do remember it had something to do with the "discovery" of the Ancient Arrow site ... If someone has that handy, it may be of interest to note how the focus changed ...

but let's not overlook - that one of the original "chamber painting" contains similar figures ...but without the focus on the heart - even though the chaukra points are there on the "spirit being" - the heart/portal is completely outside of "soul" and separated from the 'body" (fleshed out being) by a "barrier" (original program) ... perhaps a "map" or the path of the entity in this state of Separation, with high-lighted "spots" or experiences that one could/should access as they advanced from the bottom to the top

it is very frustrating to me not to have my files (still working on compatibility issues and download restriction of satellite links) because I can't zoom in on the pictures the way I am used to doing ... but to me the red figure (ch 12) is immersed in a sea of Knowledge (blue triangle) ... while the white figure is more directly connected to the "portal" ... which, to me, is showing the state of fragmentation we are experiencing, before the transformation ... which combines the two (body and soul) at the point of the Energetic Heart

it is also interesting to me, that in this Chamber Painting, the blue "sea of Knowledge" (consciousness) is divide into two "realms" the upper being blue with what appears to have and "active" source of knowledge (questions surfacing/bubbles) ... and the lower realm, being red ... where the triangle seems to be lifeless and pale ... and also we see the closed "infinity" symbol - which leads me to believe that this is showing us the "realms" of the Sovereigns of the Mind - which include "life and death" and our present state of consciousness - with everything "important" coming down to the fragmented entity from what is above them in this painting

Ok ... I am well aware that we are all "getting" something different from our individuated perspectives of these paintings ... and that is why I created this topic, so that we could share our perspective ... I am not only interested in what "message" you are receiving - I believe it is vital for us to share what we have found embedded in them - I believe that with all the "new materials" that have been revealed, since the original version of this painting was presented, helps us understand it better - but its association to the Ch 12 painting - IMO is relevant

thank you for your participation in this discussion ... I am presently "obsessed" by this painting and has been my "desktop" background since I switched to win 7... and it has become the focus of my attention for several weeks now ... I thought, at first, that it was the EH paper itself that I was being inspired to study, because it contains so many "clues" about how to stay calm through-out the "shift" ... and the "secret" of "letting IT flow" ... but its the painting that has "captured" me ... there is something IN it, that needs our collective focused energy to manifest...because it is something too big for me to comprehend without your help ... which I believe is the case because James has told us that it shouldn't be a "struggle" and I am beginning to struggle, because he also told us that the Wmms are more than (one) the human mind can comprehend --- because intuitively I know there is something IN this painting that I can not "grasp" alone. Whatever it is - it is meant for ALL of us - to reveal it together :D

the title of the painting is The Energetic Heart ... the focus of the WMMs is how to realize an Energetic Heart ... here, now - a snippet of this Painting has become the "symbol" of the Wingmaker's Website ... it appears in two versions, (well, three if you include the home page) and it is similar to the Chamber 12 Painting .... it is attached to a paper that introduced us to the intelligence of the human heart, after we had a year to "practice" what we discovered in the Sixth LD "Techniques of the Intuitive Intelligence" ... which OMG, just led me to another version of this painting ... found in the intro to the LDs ! (the glyphs are different and the DNA spiral is included in this one)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:48 pm 
Posting Freak

do you see what I mean ... I went to my photobucket album to look for another painting, and right in the middle of the screen was this ! another version of this painting

.......................................................... TWO ANGELS

Last edited by starduster on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:48 pm 

The white figure appears also in the Mapmaker composite, page 16 in the "Journey of Self" sequence on the WM website.

I have been drawn into the Energetic Heart painting and am still processing the exploration...it is fascinating and rich, but it is hard to verbalize or "language" the meanings.

BTW, I recently finished working with the Chamber 12 painting following the Mind-Soul technique, so its imagery is fresh in my mind. As part of this process, I made two collages (a favorite mode of mine), one of which I called "Chamber of Self" and the other, "Divine Child." I will post them on another thread later today, since I feel they are off-topic for this thread.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Wonderful Annanake ... see, I "knew" that I was not the only one being "inspired" to examine these images more closely ... and I am simply amazed at how I ignored it being EVERY WHERE in the materials ... certainly this must be of great importance - to have been repeatedly put into our path - so many times ...

here is what I was looking for, when I found the picture I posted above ... I believe that the picture that yhg posted (transformation) is one of a series of what I call the "bird woman" ... which began in the Ancient Arrow Book ...

I believe that these paintings depict the subtle changes in the Entity who transforms their self - sort of the the female counter part of the "blue man" that gradually develops an open heart, using the LTO's guide ... so I see where yhg is going with this line of thought... and thought to add this to the discussion - as background

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:14 pm 
Posting Freak

and let's not overlook what the "blue man" has become ! :D

(please note all the orbs (snicker)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:29 pm 
Posting Freak

which led me here... to examine this art work - and to look again at the Sovereign Integral's "state of being" - Whole
and seeing where the HI's focus enhances the Entity's perspective, instead of limiting it - and note the "spiritual center" in this image, is not the human heart or even in the HI ... it seems to me, that the energetic heart has "risen" to its rightful place, beyond the realms of the mind, in Source Reality ... the Kingdom of Wholeness.

..............................SPIRITUAL CENTER

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:35 pm 
Posting Freak

one more image that we may want to include in this discussion ... and that has already been introduced is the "golden man"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:14 pm 

:D

Quote:
Examine one of the Chamber Paintings, conducting a thorough mental analysis. Once completed, you may now take this knowledge and translate your understanding to your soul, bringing it comprehension without language. This is highly conceptual, but it is designed to be this way for a purpose, and the insights that will result are profound and far-reaching because they demonstrate how the mind-soul comprehension operates to enrich the mind's understanding of the incomprehensible. Comprehension of the incomprehensible does not flow from the soul to the mind, but rather from the mind teaching itself.

When the mind grasps the incomprehensible through symbols -- be they mathematical formulas or the language of Gods -- it sharpens the lens of psychology to focus on the invisible persona of the human soul and the energy system that regulates its behavior in the world of non-time.

Herein is the difficulty of the new psychology: It is based upon non-time, and here the mind is mute and blind. -WM Philo 4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:34 pm 

Found another one:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:55 pm 

Great thread! Thank you Starduster, YHG and Ananake!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:00 pm 
Posting Freak

and thank you Karen for your ever willingness to express appreciation - it is recieved as an empowering contribution to this discussion...

Amazing Annunake - you've found another YOU ...

and yhg, I know that you will find it interesting to note, that the first painting led to 15 more ... :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:09 pm 
Posting Freak

under this "icon" (the blue man's head) - in the First Interview

http://www.wingmakers.com/interviews.html

I found this :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:40 pm 

As noted above, the white transparent "entity" appears on the home page of the main WingMakers site. There is an animation running in it that shows circular pulsations or waves emanating out from the crown chakra area of the figure...like sonar waves perhaps?

This was posted on the Dohrman Prophecy thread and it seems relevant here:

Quote:
Each person has a rich and complex inner structure that responds to information -- especially hierophantic information that fuses earth archetypes and higher dimensional energies. It is this inner structure that directs them like the sonar that guides a ship. Our "sonar" is what we use to navigate life, and you may think of it as the intuitive faculty. This is what I recommend you listen to as you read. -- Intro to DP

Sonar ---> navigate ---> Wholeness Navigator?

James mentions the faculty of intuition. Here is what Wikipedia says about intuition: "Intuition is the ability to acquire knowledge without inference or the use of reason. "The word 'intuition' comes from the Latin word 'intueri', which is often roughly translated as meaning 'to look inside'’ or 'to contemplate'."

This Energetic Heart painting is like a world that I am easily drawn into, imaginatively moving around inside the multi-dimensional spaces of the painting, exploring it with wonder and delight. I want to experiment with going into a contemplative trance with the painting and doing some toning (aaaah, ooooh, hmmmmm for example) as my eyes move around and go deeper beyond the two-dimensional boundaries of the painting. Sound is clearly a central focus of these materials.

Thank you for creating this thread starduster.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:34 pm 
Posting Freak

I was "touched" by your post Annanake, I feel well satisfied, with what our collective efforts revealed ... it is such a refreshing approach, not to be examining this Painting, for "what's in it for me" ... and to be sharing our finding (with the world).

yes, James does talk about "pathways" and "filiments" and membranes and how they act like roots to give us coherency, stability and connection - in the Ch 4 painting, we see the fleshed out "red" woman, rooted to the Earth ... and the golden man integrated into her - making her (and the earth) feel secure, he supports her - empowers with Source Intelligence. (she appears so humble, and he so concerned)

and the Wholeness Navigator, dances by the light of the new moon :D

and yes, please share your meditation findings ... James also say that the Painting are embeded with "entities" of their own ... something that Markz has told us that he has discovered ... they become "personified" ... just as the "bird woman" has become for me ... as she (and he) transform with each new glimpse we get of them in these paintings

don't you love a happy ending ... especially when it is the beginning of "something wonderful"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:09 pm 

Chamber 4 has also been on my desktop for a few days because I've been doing the Mind Soul Comprehension on it...I'm sure you've noticed that my avatar is taken from the lower left corner of this painting. It was chosen unconsciously...something just drew me to it.

I noticed when I walked outside this morning that the current moon phase looks very much like the moon in the Chamber 4 painting. Also, your reference to the dancing "wholeness navigator" created an "Aha!" moment for me. So that's who he is! And his shape is a black glyph. Wow!

As you say, the figures in these paintings do seem to take on an inner life...developing, morphing and shape-shifting in the outer manifestation of the paintings, along with the inner landscape of the viewer.

I replaced Chamber 4 yesterday with Energetic Heart and spent some time with it.

Last night's meditation was quite amazing for me, I must say. It was a culmination of several days of immersion in WM materials, personal art-making, contemplating the paintings, talking with birds (!), listening to Hakomi 3 and other activating music, playing a bone whistle that I made from a deer leg bone....

(I was sitting outside under the trees playing this whistle yesterday, experimenting with the sounds it can make, when a bird called out from the tree above and behind me. I stopped to listen to it because I had never heard this particular bird song before. It was a delicate melodious trilling, very beautiful. The bird remained invisible to me, but the sound was clear. I dialogued with it briefly using my whistle...a very sweet connection. The night before there was an owl calling in one of the nearby trees. I answered his call with some soft hooting sounds. Yesterday morning there was a hawk circling and calling overhead for a while. And the ever-present jays were talking up a storm yesterday. One of them hopped down onto my patio and pecked at the ground for a while. Lots of bird energy circulating around here!)

Anyway, back to last night's meditation/revelation, directly after being with the Energetic Heart painting for some time:

Spent a few minutes in "happy baby" yoga pose, which someone here suggested was the pose depicted by the figure lying on its back in the Chamber 24 painting. Then switched to lying on my back, legs open, heels pressed together, arms spread straight out on each side (more comfortable for long meditation).

Breathing in from the Central Sun through the crown chakra, directing the breath down to the solar plexus, breathing out through the "heart's crown" (thymus area).

Listening to music by Deva Premal, "Into Silence," toning with her during the "Gate, gate, paragate" chant.

Two very clear new understandings were given to me:

1. The divine/soul/god/higher self/nameless Presence longs for my connection with IT as deeply as I long for ITs expression in my life.

2. Nothing we love is ever lost. So when the First Source transmission says, "The furtherance of the system of human progression is cultivated by my will for the explicit purpose to merge the human species with other species from different universes," I understood that we will carry all that is finest about being human into this new creation...and if we ever want to go back and experience life in human form, on this beautiful planet earth, with all of its wonders and joys, that will be available to us any time merely by willing it to be so....

I felt and "knew" both of these in my heart area...a very moving and profound experience.