WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Anastasia Ringing Cedars
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:47 pm 

In the first spiritual activism picture, you see what seems to be beings helping each other and the world energetically and in the center you see what looks like a mysterious naked blonde haired lady only her backside showing.

you also see a pink heart or maybe small pink wings on her and she is inside a golden robed angel with both her hands over the planet and someone in the desert (american desert maybe)
http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/evt ... tivism.pdf

this wouldnt normally seem like much but, i saw this while reading the "Ringing Cedar Series" and couldnt help but see a similarity between one of the people in the series and the mysterious blonde haired person.

So if your interested search for "Anastasia Ringing Cedars" on google books and look at the preview of the first book, and check out the official website and tell me if you see a connection (hint look at chapter seven page 44 "Anastasias Ray")

Post subject: Re: Anastasia Ringing Cedars
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:16 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
stepping stones ... thank you for sharing that experience ... we have discusssed the Ringing Cedar books in the forum, you can research almost every subject that we have discussed by using the search engine in this forum ... and then add your comments to the existing topics ... but right now, with the "shift upon us" we are more focused on the WMMs ... and what they offer us - that is the intent of this forum ... to discuss the WMMs - exclusively, without comparing them to other works ...

The WingMakers' discussion forums exist to enable each of you to express your innermost thoughts and findings about the WingMakers' materials.

we all have varied backgrounds - that brought us here ... if we spend all our time swaping histories we are distracted from immersing ourselves in the WMMs, -we proved to our selves, and we wasted away a full decade doing that ... and there are hundreds of websites created to discuss spiritual concepte ... but only one focused on the WMMs - exclusively.

I hope that you will honor your membership and for your SELF, and focus your attention on the WMMs and respect the intent and purpose this forum serves.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:50 am 

you guys really discuss everything dont you, well i just thought it was a very interesting thing that James drew this considering, other people all over the globe as well as him use SBL (sensory bi-location)
for all we know they could be communicating together
dont you think that its a possibility, ever thought of using SBL yourself

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:45 am 

No, she only thinks of commenting on others how wrong they are, she calls that freedom and the higher intelligence. The good news is she is the only one.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:35 am 

steppingstones04 wrote:
you guys really discuss everything dont you, well i just thought it was a very interesting thing that James drew this considering, other people all over the globe as well as him use SBL (sensory bi-location)
for all we know they could be communicating together
dont you think that its a possibility....

Yes absolutely. Thank you for posting. I never heard of the Ringing Cedars material but it's interesting to find another affirmative transformative body of materials supporting humanity's shift to higher frequency dimensions.

My innermost thoughts and findings about the Wingmakers materials is that they are one such (but not the only) body of materials.

The Wingmakers art incorporates imagery from a number of spiritual traditions. Many artists are highly intuitive and are tuned in to the Tributary Zone from which this encoded iconic imagery emerges.

Exclusivity is not a heart virtue.

One way I experience the WM materials activating power is by discovering such synchronicities as you mention. Finding meaningful connections between things that cross my path.... synthesis, integration, heart and mind fluid in awareness.

Here's a personal example: the other day someone posted somewhere in this forum a link to a YouTube video of the song "I'm Always Touched by Your Presence Dear" by Blondie. I was led from that video to another Blondie video on YouTube where she performs "Heart of Glass." I then realized that there's an image of a transparent heart in the Event Temple materials so I spent some time reading that paper. Then yesterday while browsing in an antique store the song "Heart of Glass" by Blondie comes on the radio being played in the store. Hello!

And this morning I find myself here, checking out the artwork on the Temple of Spiritual Activism pdf.

The labyrinthine path spirals into the center...the transparent heart.

Quote:
We live in the non-linear, multi-dimensional, intersecting planes of separate realities
that self-organize and transform into the world of Oneness and Unity, but only when
we operate in the surety of our hearts will we experience this unity. The heart is not
given to ideology or frameworks of rigidity. It operates in tandem with the
hippocampus and neocortex to sense, decode, and respond to our local universe and
multiverse in utter fluidity. - Spiritual Activism, EVT3