WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Mandelbrot set on wm painting
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:01 am 

the first pic's file name is lifecarriers,the figure in the center is Mandelbrot set
what is Mandelbrot set? you can search on the internet.It related to fractal geometry.
《My central purpose》-- We are the image of an ascending, infinite, expanding spiral that is created segment by segment by itself. I think this sentence has some relationship to fractal geometry.
if you search pictures on google,you can see lot of Mandelbrot set.
I guessed this is the womb of universe,but maybe it has multilevel meaning.

Last edited by yhg342 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Mandelbrot set on wm painting
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:05 am 
Posting Freak

You bring up some very interesting points which I can really appreciate. I love your attention to detail.This is what comes to me about this ... Notice the Mandelbrot is Heart shaped and that what is generated from the Heart is very different than what comes from a mind alone. I have a large print of the Chamber 13 painting which the head is a part of, it's one of my favorites because there are few to no straight lines in the painting. Notice the head and the Mandelbrot are connected as if the Mandelbrot is the Heart and/or what comes from it is fractal or would exponential describe it as well? Notice it is central and the head is an extension of it. Life carriers , it starts in the Heart. HeatMath through much research over the years have found that the Heart is the first organ to fully develop in the fetus and the heartbeat itself is started by the mothers. The heartbeat is what synchronizes all the other organs in the body to work coherently with each other as a whole given an environment conducive to such coherence. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: Mandelbrot set on wm painting
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:24 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I note that the universe (milkyway) has been placed in the heart of the Mandelbrot set in this composite painting ... perhaps the LTO's perspective

and the pattern behind the Embryo reminds me of a computer chip ... perhaps the "template" ... or the HMS pictured with the HI (?)

with the head above the Mandelbrot, I get the impression that this is the "open/transparent" view of the energetic heart's zygote ... the god particle