WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Moving effect of wm painting
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:15 am 

about this year Aug,after I hearing 7 times of hakomi 3 (after one year of QP and other wm practice daily),it seems I have some ability been powered up for about 2 days,I CAN see mental 3D images(inculding giant dna chain in the sky,unknown buildings...)
and,one thing I believe is most important, the pic below,when I was in those days,have a "moving effect"---I saw surprisely the "mind"circle moved down to the "Emotion" circle,then disapeared,this process repeated for several times,and I am sure it was not a illusion(somewhat like dr.neruda said he saw symble moved on the painting) now,this ability seems disapear,but I think maybe it is the result of a heighten sight with wm couciouness---to live without mind and control my emotion with my mind's wisdom. interesting... to see the whole picture:
http://www.sovereignintegral.org/vibrat ... erence.php

Attachments:
77.jpg
77.jpg [ 11.43 KiB | Viewed 1339 times ]

Post subject: Re: Moving effect of wm painting
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:32 am 

Interesting visions and experiences . It may be that your mind is fusing with your heart and becoming an instrument of your Heart's intelligence . Perhaps once we can be more coherent in our mind-emotions-body we come one step closer to the Sovereign Integral consciousness .

Post subject: Re: Moving effect of wm painting
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:43 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I congratulate you yhg342 for the authenticity of your search, that it inspires you to stick with the techniques ... and that you are making progress with your determination ... expect more changes as one builds upon the previous change taking you to new levels of understanding your innate abilities.

Question 11: In using the WingMakers CD's, will each of us notice any physical/spiritual changes taking place within our bodies? Or will only some people?

No one who immerses within the WingMakers' data stream will be unaffected. This is because of how the frequencies of the light and sound (from the art and music) will effect the thalamocortical system, and how this system, in turn, effects consciousness. How far the individual immerses in the data stream will define how well they are able to establish these new frequencies in their consciousness (see Chamber Four Philosophy paper for an example of a more complete immersion).

Initially, an individual may encounter difficulties as a "clearing" of the old is made to accommodate the new frequencies, but if the individual proceeds and pushes beyond the clearing, they will be rewarded with a new sense of balance, expansion of consciousness, and most importantly, the new thought stream that proceeds from the WingMakers' sensory data stream. These new thoughts produce new, creative actions and event-strings that lead to an entity's purpose becoming manifest.

http://www.wingmakers.com/jamesqa.html