WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Chamber 22
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:33 pm 
Posting Freak

While looking through the paintings again which I often do, this one struck me like it hasn't before. I've had it hanging on my bedroom wall for 6 years now. It is of the Sovereign Integral grabbing hold of the woman who is surrendered to it. Her head is thrown back and her Heart is open as the Sovereign Integral wraps itself around her and there are witness's. The fire scaling up the far left side of the painting could be the burning away of all the dross or the painting could also show the kundalini and she is responding to the energy bounding up her spine so as she is completely and consciously embraced by Spirit as it flows into her higher mind opening it up like her open Heart.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: Chamber 22
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:35 pm 

Hi Shay...

This is a very powerful painting & I'm particularly drawn to it because the abstraction makes interpretation elusive...and perhaps richer as we bring more of what is inside each of us forward into view. It's interesting that you have found yourself attracted to this painting at this time. I recently pulled out five paintings which somehow were "speaking" to me as well and laid them out on a table...this is one of those paintings. I'll have to put my attention on this particular piece and do an immersion to see what comes up for me, but it may take a little bit of time.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Cool beans Aspirant. I had this painting gifted to me by a friend from the east. It's interesting because it is seen differently by each who views it. For instance when I asked a friend if they saw the same configurations as I did , they couldn't see it and saw something else instead which I couldn't see. So it seems all rather mysterious and I like that. I also wanted to mention the change in DNA that takes place when ones Heart and Mind are open and that it facilitates the embracing of the SI or Spirit.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I have always percieved that painting as an embryo ... with the higher and lower minds being united by that two headed sperm ... I see them cradled in the (red) heart .

This painting has so much to say ... at one time I believed that it held the secret to the discover of the soul ... by science ... that if they just studied it, they would be able to locate the soul and reveal it to Humanity... I don't think of this being a painting as much as I recognize it as a page from the Blueprint.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:52 am 
Posting Freak

Didn't I say that this painting shows each person a different aspect of it. Curious to see what others see . I still see the SI or being embraced and held by the SI or...being taken in by the soul/Quantum Presence. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:53 pm 
Posting Freak

I dreamt about how I described this painting I experienced it last night.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:41 am 
Posting Freak

I would love to hear about your dream Shay and am hoping you feel motivated to share .

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Having this painting as a gift from a dear friend, and after contemplating this painting over the years what I see as of recently or what I can now describe to myself which I didn't before, is that I see the Quantum Presence in the painting and being so embraced by it with a longing for the permanence in awareness of it always. It really does defy description for how it feels and the deep deep knowingness which comes from a burning away of every layer of the HMS that is not conducive to it. It is lovely to know this awareness as constantly surrounding me as with others them with me and me with them.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:16 am 
Posting Freak

It touches your Heart and move you to Compassion ....for all.........is why this Chamber above all others is where the moving along of Anu and his cohorts.....who just do not get it.... takes place .for that IS the dominate expression.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:42 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
It touches your Heart and move you to Compassion ....for all.........is why this Chamber above all others is where the moving along of Anu and his cohorts.....who just do not get it.... takes place .for that IS the dominate expression.

The above is quite incoherent, as if you are drunk or something... nevertheless...

Quote:
James Intro

I'd like to begin this interview with a brief statement. If any of my answers appear biased or judgmental, I assure you they are merely caught up in the murkiness of words, and don't reflect either personal bias or a judgment or a polarity. I begin with the simple belief that all humans on this planet put forth their best efforts, however, they do, despite their best intentions, fall prey to energies that are less than good expressions of their higher natures. this reality requires a constant dose of compassion, understanding and forgiveness, in order to maintain equilibrium. There is but one antidote to judging another person: bless them. If we bless people instead of judging them, we operate more genuinely from our hearts, and untether ourselves from fear.

CMN Interview with James.

Bless you markz.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:09 pm 
Posting Freak

You really are a fascist who is anti everything a Wing Maker stands for Shay.....now one must even see the Chambers as you do.??.....a real shame we can not meet face to face......but as you are afraid to even post your real name....no chance of that....to easy to be unaccountable for ones actions on an internet forum......you hide behind what James has to say....like the words are your own.....makes you a coward in my book.......there is no part of you that wants Unity....why are you here ?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
James Intro

I'd like to begin this interview with a brief statement. If any of my answers appear biased or judgmental, I assure you they are merely caught up in the murkiness of words, and don't reflect either personal bias or a judgment or a polarity. I begin with the simple belief that all humans on this planet put forth their best efforts, however, they do, despite their best intentions, fall prey to energies that are less than good expressions of their higher natures. this reality requires a constant dose of compassion, understanding and forgiveness, in order to maintain equilibrium. There is but one antidote to judging another person: bless them. If we bless people instead of judging them, we operate more genuinely from our hearts, and untether ourselves from fear.

CMN Interview with James.

Bless you markz.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:19 am 
Posting Freak

Bless you 2.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:45 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Amen (snicker)

I was researching that watch found in the ancient chinese tomb when this vid caught my eye...
while watching what was reported to be a videotape of an Alien inhabiting an identified Human's Mind ... I was struck by how much it reminded me of the Ch 22 Painting ... that one Eye ...

so what are we to make of that? why would the LTO be showing us this picture?
could it have been misunderstood by this "dying scientist" ?
could it be a video tape showing something else entirely ... maybe even the human repository of the soul ?

well, you discern for your self, but I believe, that if this were an alien entity, who had lodged itself into the Human Instrument - how did it get there ? and a million other questions

this same "dying scientist" posted a bunch more of these "death bed confession" on Utube, I haven't seen the rest ... but this one caught my eye (with its eye) and my mind made the association with the Ch 22 Painting ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06HB2_7v ... re=related

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:03 am 
Posting Freak

Wow star what he is calling an alien reality that produces a fear based perspective is what the HMS does as well. Hmmmm and what he said about Tesla having created a device that captures that alien presence, hmmmm...like to know more about that. I immediately thought of Bill and his device . You should post this vid on his thread. What he doesn't understand is that if we didn't care we would not be doing what we are. We care and understand and like Maia do what what we have to under the circumstances and don't judge any of it.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:41 pm 
 WWW  Profile

chamber 21 and chamber 22 are a "syncopatic pair".

as you are probably aware at the dawning of our electronic age and ever since virtual reality mankind has been developing energy bodies linked to technology and immersive media.
these forms have been quite basic in design and havent largeley been attactched or relative to the individual who made them.

AS the grand portal arrives it is good to see that chamber 21 shows VALID energy within media liminal domain
as it "folds peacefully" through the equation to be continued into our future!
chamber 22 shows INVALID energetic forms made by those without proper tantric awarness that IS RELATIVE
to the individual concerned and is wrestled out of liminality..
Its why the image has more soul pain in it than the previous "reward" glyph!

with the loan of 1.44 kilos of 24carat gold divided into 144 10g wafers, a hydrogen jewellers torch and bench and a room on the top floor of a city building for 72 hour i could..YES? NO? YOU SURE? ....s.