WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Is the Lyricus Music really Important?
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:08 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
MUSIC INTRODUCTION

The music on the Lyricus site is specifically designed to provide a non-traditional method to shift the human consciousness to the more subtle regions of the individuated consciousness...

Atomic and molecular vibrations in the human body produce electromagnetic and acoustic energy fields, which regulate and even catalyze biochemical processes. These natural biological vibrations are regulated by a higher dimensional octave of more fundamental vibrations, which function at the quantum level. Lyricus refers to these foundational vibrations as an Underivative Information Structure (UIS).

Certain acoustic and scalar vibrations cause the helix within the DNA molecule to unwind, extending the DNA backbone and making the exposed bases more accessible for base pairing and activation, particularly as this relates to what scientists refer to as “junk” or dormant DNA. Sound frequencies can be contoured to penetrate the DNA molecule, and expose and activate the nucleotides and, when useful, the corresponding nerve cells.

The compositions within the Lyricus site are components of a larger composition, but again, because of the limited bandwidth of the Internet the compositions have been reduced in length. The music can be experienced as an entity that is capable of shifting inside your energetic body and activating certain frequencies of your energy centers – particularly your heart and what is sometimes referred to as your third brain.

The entity that is encoded within the music is not composed of material frequency, but is purely energetic – produced like an acoustic soulprint that is transferred from soul to thought to music to distribution platform, and it operates at a collective level within the listening “body” of the individuated consciousness.

In the nascent science of cymatics, sound waves have been proven to generate geometric forms in matter. In the yet-to-be-discovered science of multidimensional reality, waveforms can be sculpted to enter biogenetic fields and catalyze biochemical processes, restore cellular health and trigger encoded electromagnetic fields within the cellular functions of the Central Nervous System (CNS).

This music and the “entity” that it contains, is focused on the electromagnetic fields of the CNS and how this physical manifestation of the energetic grid that constitutes the soul carrier can be enhanced to conduct greater energy from the host soul consciousness thereby increasing its fusion with the material life of the soul carrier

IMO that makes the music VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:31 pm 

Let you discourse, on, how something can be unimportant...

figure that!

I cannot, in essence, see, unimportance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:40 am 
 WWW  Profile

I have found for me the Lyricus Grand Portal music is very profound as I read the Discourse on the web site. When I use the cd and read the Discourses it is even more powerful due to the better equipment of my system with the cd. The Internet does not have the ability for the pure sounds speeds yet. It will soon.

Are you considering all the AAP music as Lyricus music?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:18 pm 
Posting Freak

I am not sure who you are addressing with this question Darlene...I "assumed" that the only CD that is associated with the Lyricus, is the Grand Portal CD because of the "logo" eventhough it is "produced by WMs".

I think of the first four as the AAP cds (First Source, Ch 10, Soulfood, Chs 17-24)

so far there are four Hakomi Project cds (Ch 1-2, Ch 3, Chs 4-5-6, Ch 7-12)

and one Lyricus (Grand Portal) one:Solitonic Transformations & two: Solitonic Transmissions

until announced "officially" I consider Charlottemarie's last two CDs as "spin-offs" even though they are "produced by Wingmakers" they are not included in the "official" website's "products" section.

please advise if my understanding is incorrect...ty in advance.

Ps, I also think of the music on the Lyricus website as a "tease" (smile) and put on the GP cd when reading ...LTO materials...for the "full monty":D

[Edited on 4-5-2005 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:48 pm 
Posting Freak

[b]Pilgrimage [/b]

When I heard your voice for the first time,
some ember that had outwitted time
became a fire and I knew your heart
as my own.

And I had an image, indelible as
the ink of India,
of a footbridge where peasants cross-over
in pilgrimage to some great and holy spirit,
And I turned to you,
knowing you had waited for the sound of a heartbeat,
so familiar it revealed your own,
and I said, [b]"let me in,
so I may be fitted to your heart."[/b]
And you, the open vessel of all I hold dear,
smiled upon this unbidden pesant
and took me in.

(from the CD dust cover)

Does anyone know where I can find the composit painting from the back of this paper and or the "desert scene" inside, included in the CD...onlline?

[Edited on 4-5-2005 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:07 pm 

the desert image from the grand portal cd is in one of the secret passages on the wingmaker website. I don't recall exactly where it is, but i'll keep an eye out for it. If i find it again i will edit this post with the url for it.

Kind regards

Suncloud

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:52 pm 
Posting Freak

I have grown so "in love" with the Latest Lyricus music..."Touching the Divine"... It has had the same effect upon me as the HP ch 3... and I remember how "sacred" I thought the ch 4,5 and 6 were... but this one...I can't wait to hear...I anticipate each blended tone...and the "splash", rising up from the depths into the atmosphere...beyond the sound of soaring birds...just takes me to an whole new level of listening...

it embraces me, with the voice of many...all encouraging...uplifting...I have never experienced any music like it...the way it builds...the tiny sighs...how could anything be so delicate and intricate...and powerful...and still be music?

or is it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:48 pm 

...how could anything be so delicate and intricate...and powerful...and still be music?
:)

Love you, Jenny

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:44 am 
Posting Freak

as revealed in the "introduction to Lyricus music" (above.)..

I believe that I have "made friends" with the Enitity that is "released" via this special music...it has become someone, that I desire to spend time with...my Individulated Consciousness...

sometimes, during the day... I can hear it calling to me... whispeing the words of the CDs... I recognize it's "voice"...and influence in my daily life...

the two papers included in the Hakomi section of the webpage (Products, CDs, Hakomi Ch 3) suggest that Hakomi Chamber 3 is the introduction to the Individulated Consciousness here:
http://www.wingmakers.com/anatomyofindi ... sness.html

[quote]There is a very specific intention in the design of this particular CD, and it is highly recommended that you read the associated article, Anatomy of the Individuated Consciousness that is an integral part of this new release. These new materials provide insight into the nature of how this music can affect the human body as well as the unfathomable energy-being that we each possess.

The music from Chamber 3 is an aural adventure that is very stimulating to the mind and consciousness as a whole. It is challenging and complex, dark and mysterious, and light dances throughout its expansive soundscape.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Be sure to view the animated audio samples from the Chamber 3 disc. Click here to view and listen to these five selections. [/quote]

http://www.wingmakers.com/hakomic3flash.html

[Edited on 14-8-2005 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:38 am 
i make music as well i want to put deeper meaning into it now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Dear Luxdj, while the "counter" indicates that you have made five previous posts...I have not seen them...so let me take this opportunity to welcome you to the forum.

It seems that the materials in the website, appeal to the "artistic" and more "creative" mind...and you will find many member who have these "natural" talents..

I discern from your response...to the WM's music that it has "struck a chord" with you...I am so completely "in love" with it...I barely listen to anything else...I got so bored with music either being repeated for centuries (classical) or the past forty years (rock and roll) or shouting at me...(metal and rap)...and was delighted to find a continuous unseamed mellody for ten CDs now...I can put it on in the morning and listen non stop, uninterupted for twelve hours...to sounds of the "world"...it not only enhances my mood...but also inspires vision of well being...gently taking me though a complete range of emotions...and allowing me to drift thorough numerous realities...

I have found nothing to compare them with...they are unique and in my mind unsurpassed at how they enhance my entire environment...Friends often comment on how "peaceful" my home is...and I find myself, dancing...if not physically then mentaly...they have made a profound difference in my "attitude"...and if they have the same effect on eveyone...I believe the creativity we all have will be enhanced...and gain, as you say, deeper meaning.

again, welcome, and enjoy!

[Edited on 30-9-2005 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:55 pm 

[quote]
IMO that makes the music VERY IMPORTANT!!!
[/quote]

Such music is totally insignificant in every way. It is New Age propaganda.

Consciousness cannot be "shifted", whether or not "individuated". Every thing is individual. There is no such word as "individuated" other than within New Age circles.

A so-called Underivative Information Structure (UIS) may be interpreted as musical. However, it is not a principle, but a corporatised-sounding phrase made to appear like an official decree, which is why the acronym is used. Acronyms are of course rife within offices throughout the Western world.

The DNA molecule is always unwinding. That is its function. Nobody and no-one can ever "activate" DNA, though they can project emotionally or astrally. DNA exists as a scientific concept that is neither here nor there, whether it is junk or not. It can only be discussed in scientific terms. That is, not in religious, New Age terms.

Music is not an "entity". ALL music can activate brains on and on into infinity. That is the pleasure of MUSIC, which is an ART FORM, by the way, not an adjunct to philosophy, "extraterrestrial data streams" or pseudo-science.

No "entity" can be "encoded" within music. Music doesn't reflect anything other than how it sounds.

The point is, music is art, not science and not religion. Those who promote music for religion are merchants. That's why they use a "distribution platform". They are devoid of all musical knowledge.

No musician worth his/her salt makes any claims whatsoever for the music.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:48 pm 
 WWW  Profile

It is everything you could want from music, many people don't relate to the image or word as strongly as they do music. A person can stand in the corner of a room, loudly proclaiming truth, but their words will fall away and a child or baby will cause distraction from the meaning of the word. The image only holds your attention if you look at it. Music comes at you from everywhere, a child understands it.

I wonder what effect it would have on society if the Lyricus music was played in all public places?

Cancellation of world debt? If someone was to infiltrate the sound system in the World Bank HQ....perhaps? After all, we are supposed to ensure the expression and absorption of this type of material in order that as many minds as possible can meet etherically to interpret the mysteries of Grand Portal and to align their earthlives with this ethos.

I feel that the music of Wingmakers, does raise the vibrations, fine tune the perceptions. My sister is a total music freak, so much so that the wingmaker music was the last facet of my exploration of Lyricus material because I just love the sound of nothing after living first with her and then with my music mad husband. I have heard a lot of music which made me feel angry, sick, bored...and there is no escape from the noise when you live with someone dedicated to playing some horror over and over again. So my sis. has a hobby, she brings music, live music, into hospitals, because it has been proven to boost healing. It helps take away stress and boost immunity. She plays folk/blues/jazz music and sings, and is actually quite good, her voice wouldn't be out of place on one of the WM tracks.

Plus, there is a realm, in one of the finest dimensions. The Isle of Swans, a place where all that exists in the lower realms is SUNG into existance by Swan Maidens. Music stems from this way of arranging matter into form by standing waves. How could it not realign discordiant energies?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:20 am 
Posting Freak

This music activates, there is great music existing that will bring one into every conceivable sphere, but this music just does the job and in the meantime it sounds great.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:25 am 

I agree that the the music, IMO, is a very important part of the WM experience. This may be a little off track but its kinda relevant; in Allan Peases' book, Body Language, he quotes research done by Albert Mehrabian who..."found that the total impact of a message is about 7% verbal (words only) and 38% vocal (including tone of voice, inflection and other sounds) and 55% non verbal. Now, he was talking about face to face meeting communication obviously but with these figures in mind think how the WMM will impact on you when the verbal content and the non verbal content are aligned. How do I do that? Imagination! The pictures and scenarios that I play through my head while I listen to the music are all going in the one direction. 9 times out of 10 I am almost meditating with the music on so I can get the full experience. Well, not meditating but pretty relaxed!
The other point I would like to make is about timbre. Timbre is the [i]way[/i] that words are spoken irrespective of the actual words themselves. Timbre is a rhythm, a lilt, a flow, a rhyme with specific words placed together. This has been mentioned elsewhere in these pages recently and it makes the message easier for the mind to access (?). Good examples of this are the 3 messages attributed to First Source, My Central Message, My Central Revelation etc. Messages within messages, mysteries within mysteries. Back to the point. There are things in the music that we are not even aware of yet, once again, my opinion. Might sound silly but if I go to sleep with Hakomi 3 playing softly I wake up with a clearer mind than I do if it's not played.
Weird huh..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:27 am 

Ok.. I just saw the thread is about Lyricus music and I'm talking WM music. apologies for my wayward thoughts..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Synth:Aeon, It saddens me to see how categorically you dismiss the energy of the WM's music...dispite your (unique) logic, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder ... Music is an Art form...eh?

I find all the attributes that are mentioned in the two papers that accompany the Hakomi Project (in the website) are valid and have experienced the "entity's" influence in my life, as well as felt the "unraveling" effects of the tones as they resonate - even the "inaudible" harmonies...while listening and dancing

the effects of certain music on plants and farm animals (produce more ) why not an enhance state of BEing on the human instrument...which is already well documented by scientific research of frequencies, above and beyond NEW Age - Love and Light, mumbo jumbo-

While I respect your individual perspective and believe what you are sayin is true for you...and that this music does nothing for you... I remind you that even sand is moved by frequencies, into specific patterns. ;)

PS Zero...the WM account for most of the members of Lyricus and I think James is both

[Edited on 14-4-2006 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:59 am 

Is it important? I don't really know if it changes anything in your body. For me it's the source of joy, rather than mental change. But on the other hand, when I fall asleep while listening to wingmakers music I have interesting dreams and feel extremely relaxed after waking up. Hehe, an it's a fact :) Who really knows ? ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:07 am 

You are inferring here that experiencing joy does not give you a mental change...
I beg to differ.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 12:30 am 
Posting Freak

joy...relax factor
non-joy...in tense factor

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:24 pm 

[quote]
Synth:Aeon, It saddens me to see how categorically you dismiss the energy of the WM's music...dispite your (unique) logic, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder ... Music is an Art form...eh?
[/quote]

That a composition uses sounds conventionally understood as musical doesn't make it musical in an artistic sense.

New Age propaganda in the form of music is not Art, but a form of indoctrination.

Wingmakers or Lyricus music can never, and indeed does not, exist independently as an art form. It could never have any meaning as musical art outside of a very narrow field or genre known as "New Age" music, which tends towards the insipid and the synthetic, and lacks artistic content beyond how tuneful and/or beat-driven sequences might affirm religious superstition, which of course has nothing to do with art and everything to do with social and political control. But more precisely, Wingmakers/Lyricus music cannot exist other than as a soundtrack to the Wingmakers so-called "myth". It is a soundtrack in as much as it is supposed to be an actual soundtrack for a pitch for a feature film, like "What the Bleep".

"New Age" music is not taken seriously as Art by anyone except followers of the New Age Movement. Even then it only serves the purpose of bolstering those kind of 20th Century superstitious belief systems which are markedly less sophisticated than in the Middle Ages. Wingmakers as a concept has no place in the 21st Century. It is decidedly 19th Century in its attitude, based as it is on sub-Theosophical fantasies the likes of which Madame Blavatsky has been turning in her grave over for the past 50 years.

As I've said before on these forums, Beauty, as a measure of art, whether or not it is "in the eye of the beholder", is not an issue. Art never has been and never will be to do with a created thing being beautiful. Likewise, morality and virtue have nothing to do with whether or not we can guage artistic qualities. It is only religious fanatics, moralistic pedants and censors who imagine that art should be "spiritually" uplifting.

There is nothing "unique" about the "logic" I bring to bear on these matters. It is quite a reasonable point of view, very ordinary and sensible, echoing the thoughts of many others who would encounter false "art" such as Wingmakers "music" which purports to be an "extraterrestrial data stream", but is in reality recording studio trickery the likes of which has already been achieved to a far greater effect by numerous genuine music artists ....

To dismiss the fact that Wingmakers/Lyricus music is no more than New Age propaganda on the basis of the idea that you like it and find it "energising" or "uplifting" means to avoid the issue. To appreciate any sort of art it is necessary to employ the critical faculties (yes, and to allow oneself to be capable of making a judgement) and enter into a considered appreciation and dialogue. As I've seen many times before at these Wingmakers forums, there is little chance of that happening. The idiotic notion that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" in relation to art has been trotted out again and again, as if it is somehow meaningful. The cultic mindset of the passive consumer of New Age trinkets prevails.

It may be too presumptuous to think that anyone here could engage with me in a discussion involving the (so-called) "artistic" content of the Wingmakers range of products. The nearest I ever got to that was with cpl, Chris Lock, who very conveniently got carried away on more important business before he could properly address himself to the very salient points I made as re: Wingmakers visual "art" some months ago -- http://www.forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewt ... 94#pid2009.

:)

Synth

[Edited on 16-4-2006 by Synth:Aeon]

[Edited on 16-4-2006 by Synth:Aeon]

[Edited on 21-4-2006 by Synth:Aeon]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:05 pm 

Synth:Aeon... It's a bit weird debating the artistic value of the WM Music.

To begin with, all art has some value. But that value is extremely relative. Some people for example can't differentiate between heavy metal, black metal or thrash metal. It's all metal to them and they don't even "want to hear this noisy crap". Yet it all begins with a mental state and certain preconceptions. I'm not free of preconceptions either. For example when I was a kid and saw some fellow students hearing metal crap, I was like "ok they want to play big and that's why they hear these".. Then somebody lend me some music cd of this type and I saw art in it.

I started with rock / metal, then a bit gothic (all this in parallel with local music), then I started listening a bit of many types (pop, rock, dance, rock, metal, local, gothic) but I still was judgemental about the subjective artistic value of kinds like hip-hop, the "peeu-peeu" trance music or "new age".

Your stance about new age music and the people hearing it, remind me of my school days and my judgemental attitude towards my friends. I was certain that they had certain reasons for hearing what they did, and they couldn't probably have found art in what they hear.

I could spare you the rhetoric since you've said that:

[quote]
"As I've said before on these forums, Beauty, as a measure of art, whether or not it is "in the eye of the beholder", is not an issue" if you hadn't said that:
[/quote]

but you also said:

[quote]
"New Age" music is not taken seriously as Art by anyone except followers of the New Age Movement.
[/quote]

So it's like implying: New age people are this and that (as far as popular opinion is concerned) and no-body gives a dang about them anyway since the system is positioned to view them "lightly". So their appreciation of the affiliated music, doesn't mean much generally. But this kind of implied thinking negates the fact that in art there is no such thing as "generally".

As for me.. well.. My normal sound preferences are not new-age-y, at all... and I mean nowhere close. It's not like I had to push to push myself to listen to the WM CDs but in some parts (and they were quite a few), my ego judged them as weird, rediculous, not-very-good and so on. Through this experience I understood more about how my mind operates, in the sense that it tends to judge based on comparison and expectation. When the music is played enough times, the mind stops occupying itself with weird thoughts like "why is this native shouting like this?" and when it does, something weird happens. The non-logical part of the mind taps into something like an energetic feeling-energy that accompanies a tune/vocal/sound that cannot be appropriately expressed in words and which conveys various messages.

Ha!... While I was writting this I had in mind a certain vocal which conveys a message which is less a message and more like an urge.. an "urge for liberation/expansion/freedom" which is of a similar energy signature to the upper right man figure of chamber 4 painting - as I perceive it. And I was thinking of how inter-related all these are.. And as I was making connections, at the same time I happened to be hearing Coldplay-Speed of sound. A part of my mind told me "plz watch the lyrics now" and the song was saying:

All that noise, and all that sound,
All those places I got found.
And birds go flying at the speed of sound,
to show you how it all began.
Birds came flying from the underground,
if you could see it then you'd understand,
ah when you see it then you'll understand

..very pertinent..

..anyway to come back to the topic at hand.. so I was saying about the value of music not only in the classical sense of getting pleasure out of hearing a pleasant tune, but that this kind of music is conveying things. At some point of a CD it sais "this is a story".. and you know what? Most, if not all WM music "is a story".. the thing is that if you analyse it in your mind you can't see past the sounds that comprise it. It would be like trying to read a text by examining the letters. It doesn't work that way. And I'm not saying this to tell you that your approach is wrong and mine is right. I found out through trial, error and experience and this is not transferrable.

As for the non-artistic value, there are certain experiences that people have with the music. I've had some which are quite interesting, and I know others have as well. However since these experiences are subjective I can't tell you that if you hear this then you'll experience that - it has no guarantees.

Given the holistic nature of the material which is multifaceted, you can't even isolate the music as a single component. I consider it insane to go to that length and then deal with the music only on it's most superficial level (how it sounds) and essentially split it from all the other, more essential parts (what it conveys, what it triggers, what it does).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:30 pm 

Appearances? Nah.. But I do some "magic" from time to time.. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:53 am 

Of course WM music shouldn't be considered as art. It's like pop or rock, a source of entertainment. The word 'art' is accurate when it describes compositions written e.g. by Chopin. I like listening to wingmakers chamber music but I'm also aware that it's noting more than mix of folk, pop, even techno. It's certainly interesting, maybe influential, but it doesn't change the fact that it is simple (if rendition is considered).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:32 am 
Posting Freak

I think you have missed the point of "simplicity"...and harmony...considering that the motivating frequencies embedded within the music...is inaudible...and that the "dial up tones" of the music, incorporates tones that have, for millinium, allowed the higher frequencies of FS to be experienced.

when one considers the source of this music and it's purpose, a superficial evaluation of it's contents, lacks appreciation for the deeper feeling the WMs music evokes. It was never intended to compete with the mainstream top 10... it is a tool ... not a toy.

[quote]... the creators of the site call themselves WingMakers. Over 8,000 pages of philosophy, poetry, music, genetics, sub-dimensional equations, and cosmology are contained within the disc. The WingMakers are thought to be representatives of the Central Race, the most ancient race of beings in the universe, and the legendary Creator Gods of life on all of the other galaxies. They are the genetic caretakers of the universe, once thought to be Gods when they interacted with the human race in eons past. [/quote]