WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Chamber 07
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:16 pm 

@2:37

What are the rich words that they are singing? Who can answer that?

*the musical composition of chamber 07 amazed me, it was the first track that I listened to.

I have all the CD:s and have plenty of questions regarding the music. I would have thought that there would have been lot more activity on wingmakers music board.

I love the music, it feeds me. Inspires me thoughts. Amazing in all ways.

:)

starduster wrote:
well, I listen to that track and really couldn't distinguish anything other than "vocals" wa ley wa leyly ba sooool from the male -bi-la ? from the females

see the formula is Sound + Light = Creation ... the sound doesn't have to express anything but a "tone" :D a string of tones may contain multiple "commands" that when expressed (projected into light) may manifest ... The words in our language are created by stringing tones together (phonics) The ancient people were very aware of the creative power of tones - mantras which no longer make sense to us - still heal - chants still materialize their original intent no matter what language they expressed in or if they don't express any language - language is just a string of tone that we use to express our intent.

its all about frequencies ... frequencies are what create the illusions ... and that is why the HMS is so focused on altering the meanings of our language ... if they can get us to project certain sounds into the Light ... O-bam-Ah - Yes we Can (for example) ... it doesn't matter what we believe we are saying, the Universe will respond to the frequency - not the language.

Post subject: Re: Chamber 07
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:53 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
it was the music that drew me in too... and for a while I couldn't get enough ...and as I listened to each cd, I strung them on a play list that I let run continuously (on repeat) 24/7 in the background (softly) for almost three years ... it spans a over 12 hours of music now, some poetry and some "extra" music, including the "rest" of the Hamoki Project - Heart songs and readings - if you include the tracs offered in the MP3 download section of the website.. you can listen all day without it ever repeating itself ... The music doesn't so much "feed" me ... as it "comforts" me - I feel "at home" swimming in its tones --- and yes, it is inspiring ... to me a "vid" came with each CD, only it wasn't on my monitor, it was played for my mind's eye

I love the music too, and the fact that you are already drawn into discussing your experience - is a fairly good indication that you your mind is open to the new intelligence the Wingmaker's materials reveal

I would suggest one thing though, if you want the music to serve its purpose, and that is to listen to each CD, just twice a day with headphones - for a month each, before you move on to the next one ... I has been my experience, and that of many others who have shared their findings, that by doing that, (using the materials -as intended) you will remember who you and why you are here now, and be prepared to realize your full potential as a Spiritual Being while still "in the body"

PS, if you search through the archives in the Wingmaker's Music section of this forum you will find where we have discussed Chamber seven's music before ... (viewforum.php?f=9 ) as well as three pages of discussions about the music