WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: problems CD
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:50 am 

I had bought a wm music collection from the wm website a month ago. but there was one CD(the grand portal) didn't work.it made no sound,It seems broken .I had sent two email to the wedsite reported the problem. but received no answer.why? if I buy thing from other place like supermarket.they would change the product for me if it had any problem. I know it is more complicated buying thing from the internet. I am not care the money .but this would happen to others too when they come to buy the product from the wedsite. don't they? I just want a explains.And this silence made me feel a little uncomfortable. Do they think I am cheating them? it seem I am dishonest and suspected. I had read all the wm meterials. and I had done my best to practice heartvirture everyday .As a sovereign entities, we are equal . maybe I had not explained the things clear? English is not my advantages , all I had said is that I had bought a product from the wm wedsite.but it didn't work.it made no souind.but others CD are Ok. so certainly is not my computer's problem. It's the problem of CD I had brought from the wedsite .Since I received no explains for my problem, I said here.

Post subject: Re: problems CD
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:21 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Mark is a very busy person, and doesn't have time to check all the e mails past the subject line... you need to put something in the "subject line" like "ORDERed CD Broken" or GRAND PORTAL DISK I just bought - doesn't work" ... something that will draw his attention to your concerns ... he gets hundreds of e mails and just doesn't have time to go through everyone of them every day ... don't take it personal, just keep sending the e-mails every day til you get some satisfaction ... I have never know them not to fill an order - or to replace something that was missing or wrong in the order ... I am pretty sure that it is Mark and his wife (who mails them out) doing the product sales ...

did your order have another e mail address? - maybe try using that to get in touch with them ... I don't know, but I do know that a lot of emails go unanswered because they are questions answered in the materials ... so your "subject" line is important to let Mark know it was concerning a cd order - I have been here ten years and never heard of someone getting a blank disk - or a bad order ... but I am sure that it will be resolved to your satisfaction and you will get your cd as soon as they are aware of the issue you are having.

in the mean time, you can focus on one disk at a time, giving each a full month of your attention, listening with headphones twice a day ... to keep you busy ... Enjoy!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:13 am 

Did you put in the subject line "URGENT ORDER QUESTION?"
Did you put your order number in your email?
Did you send it to mhempel@southbaygroup.com ?

Quote:
ORDER QUESTIONS
Question: If I need to talk with someone before I place an order, what do I do?

Answer: Send me (Mark Hempel) an email with your question and place in the subject window of your email the following: URGENT ORDER QUESTION. Include your question, phone number and name, and I will respond as quickly as possible -- ususally within a few hours.

The above information is found at: http://www.wingmakers.com/productfaqs.html

Post subject: Know ITS true
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:33 pm 
Posting Freak

"risinglizi".

Only in your mind is there a problem with The Grand Portal CD.

Once you have let go of all ego and limitations, you will recieve all transmisissions, unfettered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6V2jI-HV5k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGoWtY_h4xo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcxL43SircA

You know i want you......

......i know you want me.

:wink:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:52 am 

Thank you,you are right.There are so many I don't known.I had send to two mail adress,one is WingMakers <mhempel@southbaygroup.com> ,the other is WingMakers LLC<webmaster@wingmakers.com>; I hadn't filled the subject line ,maybe that's the problem. Thanks remind me.
It seems a little coincidence the problem CD is grand portal.because I had another grand portal CD bought from other place.the only wm CD I had before this collection。but not sure if it's the original version. The wav(a nondestructive format audio) I had grab from it had some noice, is not so perfect as the wav I grab from the CD bought from the wm website.

“Only in your mind is there a problem with The Grand Portal CD.”
·······
Yes。What you said is right .but is not so easy let go of all ego and limitations , Or we don't have to do so much thing.Who want to hear the wm music?read the wm material? Or struggle to know the true self?Surely is not our sovereign Integral or quantum presence.They are perfect ,they are everything so they don't need anything. It's my ego thinking ,speaking,walking,eating,sleeping. My trueself ,the eternal watcher,the wholeness nevigator , the god fragment.just watching through all these . It never reject anything. It Always take me home,just this moment,now.so I 'm fine. thank you. You are sweet. the video is good, remind me what james said in one of his interview: the playful side of life. life have a rhythm.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:50 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
risinglizi, I see you got all the good advice you needed :D

your posts got me thinking about the Grand Portal cd ... which is still my fav ... I ordered it the day it was released, and on my drive to and from work each day, I was able to listen to half of the cd at a time ... I can't tell you what a wonderful experience it was to start and end my working day, by stepping through the grand portal ... and place a high mental value on that particular CD - there is a copy of it (and the rest of the collections,) in my "go bag" ... I am sure that you will appreciate it even more now that it was a struggle to get (snicker)

BTW ... welcome to the forum ... :D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:36 am 

Thanks for your advice and shared your experience . you are very enthusiasim .I think maybe they hadn't seen my email. I had made another email to them. But now I 'm not very care the matters. Since I had other gp CD.I still could listen the music . they should have no much difference .only it is not as new as the other . maybe I'm a little Perfectionist.But there is no things perfect in this world.
Thanks your hospitality. I like this forum . I had never seen so many wmfans in other place (SpiritState is except).now I 'm reading the book on the newsite.maybe when I finished,my English would have a lot improve .I like communicate with people .Especially the wm readers. different opinions can expand our knowledge and understanding .

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:35 am 
 WWW  Profile

When email Mark for anything about the web sites, it is best to use those sites emails.
Using his business address, I would think it might have filters.

At the time you sent your first email there was a major email problem and that has been fixed.

I think one thing to keep in mind that there are hundreds of emails sent to the websites everyday.
So our best method of getting attention to our issues is to make sure your subject wording makes it clear there is an issue with a purchase would be my suggestion.