WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Sound Healing
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:16 am 
 WWW  Profile

This is what I was "up to" today. It's a group I DID feel attracted to join. Happy Love Day.

http://www.healingsounds.org

http://www.healingsounds.com/player.asp?idproduct=974

http://www.healingsounds.com/SOUNDS/worlddayinfo.asp

WORLD SOUND HEALING DAY
FEB. 14, 2008
"The Sound Heard Around the World"
Sounding an "AH" for planetary peace!
WHAT: World Sound Healing Day—The Sound Heard Around the World. Every February 14th, people throughout the planet join together with their intentionalized sound to project a sonic valentine of love & appreciation to Gaia, our Earth Mother. We tone the heart sound "Ah" for a minimum of 5 minutes, and of course longer if your schedule permits. Often people will gather groups together and facilitate this toning experience in their respective communities. If possible, we ask that you take at least 5 minutes to tone at 12 noon Eastern time, and as always, we encourage the sounding of the "Ah" by yourself or with a group at any time during the course of the day.

On World Sound Healing Day, sound healers, meditators, peace activists and lovers of all humanity and sentient consciousness send a Sonic Valentine to the Earth with the heart sound "AH" filled with the intention of Peace and Love! (visit: http://www.healingsounds.com to for more information on this event and to download an "AH" sound you can tone along with). This is an opportunity in which YOU can partake in to assist Global Harmonization--the process of creating harmony and peace on the Earth. Your participation and co-creation of this event is both appreciated as well as being necessary for World Sound Healing Day to manifest.

WHEN: February 14, 2008, join Jonathan Goldman, the Sound Healers Association and thousands of people throughout the planet as they tone an "AH" together for five minutes during that day, projecting the energy of Light & Love throughout the Planet.

This year, in conjunction with World Sound Healing Day, we are very excited to announce that as part of this event we are launching a new interactive website, http://www.TempleofSacredSound.org that will allow your sounding to continue on throughout the year.

Our new website Temple of Sacred Sound is sacred place in cyberspace where we can tone together throughout the planet via the magic of the Internet. It will be available for use 24/7!

Come join us at the our interactive website, http://www.TempleofSacredSound.org , individually or with your groups on Feb. 14, 2008 at 12 noon Eastern time and anytime throughout the day.

If you do not have a computer or are not near one, at 12 noon Eastern time, send forth an intentionalized “Ah” for Global Harmonization. And if 12 noon doesn’t work for you or your group, sounding with love and appreciation any time that day will be of great benefit. Local toning groups will be occurring throughout the planet at various times during the day, February 14th, with the intention of assisting planetary consciousness through sound.

WHY: To project peace throughout the planet. What better way to celebrate this joyous day of Valentine’s Day then to project Peace to Mother Earth and generate peaceful energy throughout the planet with sound! Sound coupled with intention has the ability to heal and transform. We will sound an "AH" sending a heart wave of Sound that will resonate throughout the planet. Now is the time for you to be part of the Celestial Choir and resonate together for World Sound Healing Day. We can create major positive shifts on our beloved planet. Through sounding together we will make a difference.

Of particular note is the cohesive energetic field created by both individuals and groups as we tone together. The use of Temple of Sacred Sound to assist in linking us up throughout the world has extraordinary potential. Certain prophecies suggest that if 144,000 people tone together for planetary peace and harmony, this number could have a significant effect in restoring balance upon the earth. Let’s join together using the http://www.TempleofSacredSound.org as a way of resonating together for Global Harmonization.

HOW: Sound the heart sound "AH" for 5 minutes. We will simply sound an "AH" filled with the intention of Peace and Love for 5 minutes at noon Eastern time. If possible, please join us in cyberspace at http://www.TempleofSacredSound.org as we resonate together for Global Harmonization. The "AH" is a universal, non-denominational heart sound that when projected with focused energy is extremely powerful and effective.

As previously stated, If you do not have access to or are not near a computer at 12 noon Eastern time, simply send forth an intentionalized “Ah” for Global Harmonization regardless of where you may be. And if 12 noon doesn’t work for you or your group, sounding with love and appreciation any time of that day will be of great benefit, assisting in the creation of a coherent waveform that will affect the entire Earth.

For more information which you may find useful, please visit this link: http://www.healingsounds.com. There you will find a "Planetary Healing Sounds" section with articles on suggested sounds, visualizations and toning techniques as well as as well an "AH" sound you can download and tone along with.

OTHER: There will be many diverse and extraordinary events and gatherings occurring on this day, many utilizing their own unique rituals and ceremonies. In Boulder, we will be toning at 12 noon Eastern Time via the Temple of Sacred Sound. In addition, we have a large gathering of hundreds of people later in the day here in Boulder where we tone the heart sound “AH” for over an hour. In the middle of the group is a large quartz crystal bowl which is filled with water. At the completion of our toning ceremony, each participant receives a cup of this water to drink. The water tastes like divine nectar, filled with the energy of Light & Love that we have projected to the planet. The remainder of this water is then placed in a creek that flows into the continental divide and ultimately takes this energy to the oceans that surround our country. This is but one idea to utilize for this event. There are many, many others. World Sound Healing Day is a day of both personal and planetary healing. We heal the planet; we heal ourselves. We heal ourselves and we heal the planet.

AND: Pass this information on. If it’s appropriate, forward this announcement about this event to your mailing list. Post notice of this event. Plan a World Sound Healing Day event! Let the media know about World Sound Healing Day! Meet us on at Temple of Sacred Sound! Tell your friends and loved ones to join our Celestial Choir and help bring peace to the planet. There will be sound healing events throughout the world. Previous World Sound Healing Days were extraordinarily successful. We truly made a difference to the planet with our Sound, our Light and Our Love.

CO-CREATED BY: Co-creators and Supporters of World Sound Healing Day are truly too numerous to list. The following are only a very small portion of the people whose support has assisted previous World Sound Healing Days: Jonathan Goldman, Andi Goldman, Alec Sims, the Sound Healers Association, Kitaro, Gregg Braden, Joan Vann, Tom Kenyon, Barbara Wolf, Ven. Lama Tashi, Don Campbell, Kimba Arem, Jeff Thompson, Christian Bollman, James Twyman, Steven Halpern, Annaliese Kohinoor, John Reid, Sarah Benson, Iasos, Paul Utz, Sharon Shane, Fabien Maman, Joy Gardner, John Beaulieu, Laraaji, Jill Purce, Jim Albani, Andrzej and Mira Boryna, Daniel Statnekov, Alex Theory, Gabrielle Laden, Vlastimil Marek, Solara, Tim Wheater, Joshua Leeds, Vickie Dodd, Kenji, Dean Evenson, Christine Noel, Jim Powell, Patrick Bernhard, Beth Wortzel, James D'Angelo, Dr. Charles Eagle, Lyz Cooper, John French, Emily Simko, The Star Doves, Joshua Leeds, Peggy Black, Weave, the International Sound Healing Conferences, Nestor Kornblum, Lauren Monroe, Rick Allen, , the Message Company, Dr. John Galm, Ali Galm, Carolyn Vinup, Zacciah Blackburn, the All One Now Network, the World Sound Healers, Yalaha Foundation, World Puja, Michael Baird. Laurelle Gaia, David Gibson, Globe Institute, Tierro, Jeff Volk, Laura Lee Mistycah, Gene Jones, all attendees of the Healing Sounds Intensives, Amrita Cottrell, the Healing Music Organization, Dr. Alice Cash, Mandara Cromwell, International Sound Therapists, Dan Furst, Amy Robbins, Jayson Stilwell, Swami Brahmananda, Reb. Zalman, Rev. Fred Sterling/ Kirael, Tanya Jackson, Solstice Institute, & many thousands [Watersignarts] more throughout the planet!

Last year's World Sound Healing Day was a tremendous success, creating powerful positive vibrational shifts for the planet. Please join us again in the co-creation of this event, projecting Light and Love through Sound and help make a difference!

Toll Free: (800) 246-9764 Fax: (303) 443-6023
International: (303) 443-8181
P.O. Box 2240 Boulder, CO 80306
Copyright © 1992-2008 Spirit Music

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

Post subject: Re: Sound Healing
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:40 am 
 WWW  Profile

http://www.templeofsacredsound.org/

Every day to those who give me the opportunity to exercise Spiritual Maturity, I am grateful and give thanks

This is not a time of individual ascension and then dutiful service to teach. . . .
~J~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:03 am 

Oona wrote:

Ahhhhhhhhhsome... :!:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
nothing quite like being invited to an event the day after it happens :roll: Posted: 15 Feb 2008 12:16 am

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:13 pm 
 WWW  Profile

moonz wrote:
Oona wrote:

Ahhhhhhhhhsome... :!:

Hi Moonz,

For more than three decades I have been engaged in this work. I don't find it necessary to publicly reveal who/whom I might be in the building of this. In relatively recent years, I and my husband who joined me in it in 1982), immersed more intensley in this discipline. I cannot express how much Joy I feel to see this becoming a recognized modality. You've been privy to some of my work. Thank you for your love. In the coming months there will be much unfolding. :D

Johnathan is one of my favorites even though his belief system is more faith based christian I believe. He is a great unitier and healer. In his own words.

"I’m Jonathan Goldman, author of "Healing Sounds", creator of "Chakra Chants", president of Spirit Music and Director of the Sound Healers Association.

In conjunction with many dedicated and visionary people, I have spent the past three decades working to bring the healing nature of sound into mainstream awareness. We couldn’t be more excited that all of this effort has paid off -- sound is finally receiving the widespread attention it deserves.

It is my utmost pleasure to be hosting you on this exploratory journey into transformational sound. I trust you’ll find the world of sound to be exciting, enlightening and fun.

Within these pages, you will find information and articles on how sound can be used for Healing and Self Transformation. You’ll find Articles & Interviews, an excellent Bibliography as well as Vibratory Research. This material focuses on many different aspects of sound including: resonance, psycho-acoustics, entrainment, toning, harmonics, chakras and mantras.

Our new OnLine Store brings you books, CDs, tuning forks and other sound tools designed to help create health and balance. These extraordinary sonic tools will also help attune you to your highest, most awakened Self.

Information about how you can network and align with others who are working with sound is available through the Sound Healers Association and our list of links to recommended websites.

Also, please take a moment to consider the various educational and training opportunities that I have been presenting around the world -- Healing Sounds Intensive, Events and Training, and Correspondence Courses -- they are truly transformative sonic experiences!

Harmonically Yours, "

~J~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Intver: When you perform chants and toning, do you feel like you have a direct connection with the Divine?

Charlottémarie: Oh, yes. I do. I could do my one-woman shows five days a week and feel that and be able to create that kind of environment. It just comes through. It's incredible. I recently was the featured soloist for a Woman's Voice concert involving 500 voices from different colleges. It was so uplifting and just gave me so much hope.

I was talking to the girls -- I have about 70 girls in this choir -- and I said, "You know, about 25 years ago I decided I was not going to sing any more R&B, Rock, Pop, what have you, because I feel that my voice is something that belongs to me as a gift -- and I have to use it to be able to give back. There's this Divine reciprocity that has to happen that as a result of that, so everybody else benefits. I just have to keep focused. So, I'm not going to sing that kind of music."

And I explained to them about how sound works through the body, the effect it has on the nervous system, the brain and the energetic fields, the magnetic fields and DNA. And they were like "Woah!"

And then one gal says, "What about feelings or emotions?"

And I said, "There's a completely different vibration to feeling that your heart is opening up compared to worrying over 'My man did this to me and I'm goin' to get that, and that man lookin' at a woman and my girl she done this.' What is out there now in the public airwaves keeps us in a very dense emotional consciousness.

Music comes from the ethers, and it does have a profound effect on the non-tangible, energetic world around us. It is so incredibly subtle and we are so directly influenced. We can just be around it and it affects us. I then told the girls, "I'm not going to keep myself small. We all have the capability to bring Divinity into our lives through sound and music." And these girls stood up and applauded. These are kids, and they get it. They said they are sick and tired of the music offered to them to listen to. There's nothing that inspires that part of their existence, that part of their Spirit.

Intver: What do you recommend that the audience do while listening to your concert, or your recording?

Charlottémarie: Well, close your eyes and experience yourself. Listen to what's going on, and experience that. Experience yourself with the journey. That's what I would suggest the audience does.

A lot of people don't want to get that deep. They can just come here and listen to beautiful music and beautiful voices. I mean, these girls sound incredible. They're musicians. I'll work on myself enough to where I deliver a good product, too. I'm there to entertain, and also there to create.

Intver: Speak to me a little bit more about what your intent is with your voice. What it is you want to give back?

Charlottémarie: It's more than voice. It's consciousness.

Intver: So you're sharing your soul.

Charlottémarie: That's what it is. When you listen to a voice, you can hear everything about that energy that's coming through.

Charlottemarie

http://www.edgenews.com/issues/2002/04/charlotte.html

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
I'm doing a residency at the University of Minnesota called "Communion D'Esprit" (Communion of the Spirit). I'm working with the University Women's Chorus and we are going to be doing chants from all different cultural origins. Underlying all of this is the principle of sound. I'm toning with them, and the chants I'm selecting have a certain resonance, not only in the meaning. There will be Sanskrit, and I also sing in Persian. I'll also be integrating Native American and African traditions. And I'll be sharing a language of sound called Sonessic. It's a language and music with a much deeper foundation. But that's, bottom line, what we're going to be doing.

Sonessic?
Charlottémarie: Sonessic is a combination of essence and sound -- sonic essence.

Tell me about your new recording, Voice of the Beloved.
Charlottémarie: I'm very excited about it, because it's very different. I went into a studio and just sang the chants and the vocals and recited some of the poetry. I thought it would just be voice, but then I felt it did need music, so I contacted Boyd Sibley in Sedona, Ariz., and he put the music on top of it. The recording is like the sky and the Earth and how they seem to come together, but they're still autonomous and have their own essence. It's very different. It includes one 32-minute piece called "Rhapsody Under the Lavender Moon," and the second piece is all toning, straight sound, called "Before Time." I'm calling this work vibrational medicine.

In the toning, I decided not to use any mantras or syllables. I work with the Vedic, Chinese and Tibetan systems of sound. Doing something like this in a recording of this nature is perhaps a little bit more than what people ask for. I really, totally, embrace the concept of sound and the profound effect it has on a person -- on all phases of existence: mental, physical, emotionally, spiritually... I mean, it's just vast.

Reflecting all of our being.
Charlottémarie: Exactly. And, not everybody's ready for it. Not everybody can handle it. I learned this when I worked with Kahunas in Hawaii. You don't do certain chants and you don't do certain things in public. And then when I talked to a teacher with whom I travel in India, where I go to chant and learn Sanskrit, he just says, "You know, it's a good idea. They do have recordings of them, but if you want to do something outside of that, something that's a little bit different, that would be good rather than sticking just to the Vedic system." So I found that there were specific sounds that are much more universal and that would perhaps be much more beneficial for people.

Charlottemarie

Ahhhhhh.......

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:34 am 
 WWW  Profile

A gift for YOU on my birthday :D

http://www.watersignarts.com/oona/music ... eGiver.wav
http://www.watersignarts.com/oona/music ... sunami.wav
http://www.watersignarts.com/oona/music ... eepers.wav

In particular "Depth Keepers" (the last one) is all about the Inner Journey, Wholeness Navigator etc. I do not speak in too many words, my heart is in the vibration of the frequencies. From my heart to yours.

Off to the beach to fly a kite :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

~J~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:46 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Happy Birthday Oona...I'm spending the day with my hands in the earth...my garden calls for seeds...have fun!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:59 pm 
 WWW  Profile

I've been using this newer healing technique for some time now. I started formal practice in May 2006,though I'd been studying and practicing since the late 1990s. I highly recomment this to anyone.

This was an email notification I made the day I started. It tells a more precisely about the "Sound Bath".

Thu, 18 May 2006 10:45:38 -0700
From: watersignarts@yahoo.com Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: oona_online@yahoo.com
Subject: Watersign Arts Discussion Board Notification: Sound Bath (Oona)

Note: Do not reply to this message, it is a system notification.

A new topic has been created in this forum:

Oona-Online > Sound Bath

-------------------------

The following was posted by Oona:

During the month of June I will be immersing myself in my ordained
calling. Sound Healing and Vibration Therapy.

I will have an evening "Sound Bath" session. Other Sound Healers
around the globe are now intensifying their practice as well. From a
"sister" in California, I received this email about the "Sound Bath she
intends to facilitate. Since I feel this explaination is so well written I
include this as a review and advertisement of the session I will hold.

"Sound Bath with Crystal Singing Bowls

Relax and unwind the body and mind with the tranquil sounds of Singing
Bowls in a Guided (heart) Chakra Meditation.

Allow the healing singing crystal bowls to take you into a meditative,
trance state where you will be able to enjoy and feel the frequency of
the healing bowls reverberating around your body. The soothing sounds
release stress as well as bring about a balanced equilibrium.

We will then take a journey through the (heart) throat) (and 3rd eye)
chakras to open, clense and activate your energetic (heart) field using
your senses and guided imagery. The intention is to ....(achieve)
peaceful bliss and to allow (you to attract more of the (peaceful aspects
of your true loving heart)

-------------------------

You may use the following link to view this topic:
http://watersignarts.zeroforum.com/zerothread?&id=123

The main bowls I utilize are F note (heart) and the third eye and crown chakra notes,

~J~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:19 pm 
 WWW  Profile

I love this one! LOL

The "real" WINGMAKERS? Diac DJs :lol:

~J~