WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Planetwork Press
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:34 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.planetworkpress.com/

Music Video (2004)
I developed the following video as an inspirational interpretation honoring and celebrating the future discovery of the Grand Portal - the irrrefutable scientific discovery of the immortal human soul. This discovery will forever change the nature of life on our planet. After the 2012-14 time period, humanity will begin an epic journey of discovery leading to this great event. Along the way many things will change. Much of what is negative in the human family will be left behind and much that is awaiting our discovery will be attained. But the one thing we have always had, but have never used enough, the love of the human heart, will finally shine forth in all its absolute brilliance and bring a new day to us all. -John Berges
http://homepage.mac.com/jberges/planetworkpress/audio_files/LyricusGrandPortal.mov

Post subject: Re: Planetwork Press
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Thanks for sharing this Nathan, It appears that those who are working the hardest to make the WMMs available to the world, get the least amount of recognition...John and his wife, are two of these tireless workers that receive little or no monetary support for what they ceaselessly continue to contribute to our awareness.

I appreciate his deeper look into the Wingmaker art...and all that John has added to the websites, that makes it easier for to understand and share with others. He and Darlene have obviously donated a considerable amount of time and effort from their personal lives to nurture others, and I deeply appreciate their example of selfless service along with all the other people behind the scenes that make this work...work.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:35 am 
 WWW  Profile

Aloha Starduster, when I read your heartfelt expression of appreciation for John & Darlene, a wave of reverential soul resonance flowed through me... I honour your Heart and fully concur with your acknowledgement. I also have benefitted greatly through John & Darlene's co-creation and sharing. I have all of their podcast discussions saved on my computer and converted them to MP3, then put them on disc so that I could listen and receive whilst cruising up the highway within my vehicle of Love :) on many long journey's towards the approaching horizon. Even parked the van in a few rest areas along the way in amongst some massive gum tree's :) kicked back the seat and surrendered to the flow. Every time that I listen & connect, it fills my heart with a deep feeling of humility and gratitude to sense the mutual respect and love that is shared back and forth through John & Darlene as they discuss and share through this exponentially nourishing and activating vision of the WingMakers/Lyricus materials.

I personally will admit that I have gained so much in so many ways from all that has been distributed and shared from so many people... including yourself Starduster and everyone else that contribute and share through the WM discussion forum... every time that I browse through the topics and discussions I always leave with a feeling of awe and thankfulness for what I have received... the rippling effect of this heartfelt awareness has been a true blessing to me... thankyou to All involved

Much love & Gratitude from MichAel >>>O<<<O>>>O<<<

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:48 am 
 WWW  Profile

I felt to share a picture that my sister painted for me recently :) I absolutly love it...It's title is... "The Rise Of The Infinite Heart" :)
Much Love & Respect
From Heart to Heart
~ MichAel >>>O<<<O>>>O<<<

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Wow!!! That is gorgeous !!! Thanx for sharing it!!!! Thank your sister !!!! :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:46 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I feel much the same way about you, Mick, as I do about John and Darlene, or anyone who remains committed to the work of the LTO ... and am always delighted to see your posts, because they express an understanding that comes with experience ... walking the talk ... that like your sister's painting you share to up lift us all . What you contribute to the WMF is always in alignment, and heart-felt ... thank you.... for BEing YOU :D

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:17 am 
 WWW  Profile

StrengthAndFreedom wrote:
I felt to share a picture that my sister painted for me recently :) I absolutly love it...It's title is... "The Rise Of The Infinite Heart" :)
Much Love & Respect
From Heart to Heart
~ MichAel >>>O<<<O>>>O<<<

Spiraling InTo the Energetic Heart
I Spiral Out the Unconditional Love
Of First Source!

Heart-Moving Painting by your sister, thanks for sharing StrengthAndFreedom

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:53 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Just found this thread whilst searching through all of the topics within the WM/Lyricus music threads. I will definitely send the link to this thread to my sister (thankyou all for sharing your heartfelt words about her painting). And I am glad that it somehow found its way into this thread in tribute to all of the heartfelt sharing that John & Darlene have provided (and continue to provide) for our interconnected benefit.

My sister "Belinda" and her husband (who also has some of the Wingmakers music CD's) are actually planning to relocate into a nearby vacinity to where I live sometime within the next month or so. Belinda recently gave birth to her third beautiful child... whom all of which have the radiant light of First Source shining very brightly within their eyes :) The eldest child "Savannah" may even be commencing a journey within the Integrated Martial Arts/Development classes in 2012 ! Which fills my heart with happiness every time I think of it.

Belinda continues to enjoy creating artwork on a regular basis. Sometime soon I plan to commission her to produce another symbolic piece in a similar light to "The Rise of the Infinite Heart" one that she beauitifully painted for me in 2009.

I do have a picture of another WingMakers inspired artwork titled "Winged Beings" that she painted a few years before the Infinite Heart one. I will give her a call today and see if its ok to place it up here.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Artwork an amazing tool....opens portals for me to explore in....is like they become alive ....the Chambers everywhere.....am looking at .....entering 10 as we speak.....John and Darlene have helped many .

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:27 pm 
Posting Freak

In case you didn't catch it "The Quantusum" is now available on Darlene's website. :D

http://www.planetworkpress.com/

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY