WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: The Nature of Knowledge (Lyricus Discourse)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:19 pm 
Posting Freak

We also have these bodies and emotions and mind for the Sovereign Integral to come through and utilize and for the first time First Source can experience through us what it is like to be in this beautiful WORLD on this gorgeous planet. Do not be deceived by those who shun the body and the world it is part of the GSSC propaganda programming which utilizes phrases and what have you that you have heard so many times before to keep you distracted from why we are here. I love that James has a whole new vocabulary for these materials. It keeps us more focused on our true mission .

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Knowledge takes on a whole other meaning when accessed consciously interdimensionally and multidimensionally. And what a relief to get away from the boring linear and limited (just)intellectual discussions that have nowhere to go but in a circle .I'd rather be excited and dizzy from breathing the nonlinear Quantum. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:59 pm 
Posting Freak

The SI is so different than us in this HMS. The difference is akin to night and day. Imagine not ever being influenced by the HMS ever ever again. Glady I do it!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:58 pm 
 WWW  Profile

I was just re-reading this Lyricus Discourse this morning and began to realise more deeply how its inlaid gems of guidance can be very helpful in understanding not only the core nature of our purpose and destiny, but also the progressive pathway of learning and integration that we each experience every day as we interact with the fabric of life.

When read in conjunction with the Philosophy 4 paper "Belief's and Their Energy Systems" I have found that the LD 3 paper is very complimentary and really helps knit together how the components of the Soul Carrier/Human Instrument (mind, body, emotions) interlock with the Wholeness Navigator and Soul to facilitate an experiential feedback system with First Source.

It is profoundly humbling to begin to realise how in one sense we are each individuated and beautifully unique Beings and at the same time we all share an inherant unity and interconnectedness that is so integral to our core existence and central purpose that it defies mental comprehension.

There are so many special signposts in this particular LD paper but here is just the first one that is standing out for me at this stage; "The picture... is found in the service to a plan. The plan is the collective unfolding of souls to realize the singular nature of universehood as an undivided process" This made me remember how the Lyricus materials also point towards the fact that the actual purpose and outcome of the progressive pathway of life/evolution is that of Unity.
And the entire LD paper is also a good reminder towards the crucial awareness that it is the actual journey/pathway of life itself that is the important key to focus on, deeply experience, synthesize, integrate and grow from whilst we are alive here and living our lives.

And I found the paper is perfectly written in the way that it helps to paint the all encompassing bigger picture of the "One Plan" and the "Blueprint of Exploration" and also at the same time it points towards the importance of understanding the day to day activities of One's life as a progressive journey and continual opportunity to discover more about ourselves and how our individual and collective journey/s of discovery are all interwoven and magnificently connected to the overarching design, purpose and destiny of life in the first place.

(even as i try my best to articulate some of the feelings and insights that often emerge through the heart and mind as we interact with the chosen word strings of vocabulary, i also realise that it is simply my attempt to express gratitude and appreciation for the WM/Lyricus materials which have a way of activating soulfull feelings of remembrance from within... of something that is no doubt intricatly connected to our first source origin point, purpose and destiny.)

* and actually when I finished reading the discourse this morning my main intention was to open up the WM discussion forum and see if there was a topic specifically dedicated to the collaboration of our personal research and findings as pertaining to the various componentary connections that comprise the Human Instrument. Which I did actually receive a download of intuitive insight as i was reading through that section of the discourse but when i began writing I seem to have gone off on a tangent, and now can't recall (in this moment) what I was planning to write and hopefully correspond about.

I will come back to this topic within the next few days with the intention to interact and collaborate about this and whatever else spontaneously arises. I apologise if some of my writing is a bit disjointed as I am doing my best to express the feelings that are flowing through regarding these amazing materials.

With much appreciation, love and respect to all and everyOne

~ Mick
Attachment:
infinitysymbol - cropped.jpg
infinitysymbol - cropped.jpg [ 10.44 KiB | Viewed 7847 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:45 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
We also have these bodies and emotions and mind for the Sovereign Integral to come through and utilize and for the first time First Source can experience through us what it is like to be in this beautiful WORLD on this gorgeous planet.

Felt the truth of heart in what you wrote here Shayalana... thank you for sharing

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Love is intelligence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsD0FDLOKGA

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:32 am 

Russell, do you have a facebook? We can all chat on facebook.hahaah...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:26 pm 
Posting Freak

In case you didn't catch it "The Quantusum" is now available on Darlene's website. :D

http://www.planetworkpress.com/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
"Teacher: Learn all that you can about the human body, emotions and mind. Make it the focus of your study for a period of time-perhaps a year or two, depending on the availability of your time.

As you do this, take notes about the features of the human instrument that either seem connected or anomalous. For example, the brain is dominated by the data received from the eyes. Why do the eyes not dominate consciousness?"

Lyricus Discourse

I have been studying these things for more than a few years for sure and this is something I have found about the connection of the eyes with memory and consciousness in particular and perhaps a reason why the eyes don't dominate consciousness. This is from "Quantum Success" by Sandra Anne Taylor:

"...Remember that the brain can't distinguish between an image of experience and one of vivid imagination. The visual cortex relies only partially on what is being seen. The bulk of our visual experience is made up of both memories of past images and personal information forming specific expectations. If you change the scenes in your expectations, you can change your observable reality, as well as your consciousness creation!"

In other words, the eyes do not dominate consciousness because they are too busy observing and adjusting reality from the inside out.;)

Spirit Science 15 ~ Power of the Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c3AVj66ahg

Cathedral - CS&N