WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:04 am 
Posting Freak

Seed, right on. It is through the "energetic heart" that a whole(a bit of pun here:)), new way of seeing takes place.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:15 am 
Posting Freak

I have read all of the above books and my major question throughout ACIM and The Disappearance of the Universe in particular is, where does the "energetic heart " play into this? I realized no where. It made me feel terribly alone with a heart wanting companions on a journey not traversed before. And now, here we are and travelling in a way the intellect alone could never do let alone understand.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:19 am 
Posting Freak

Still, wonderful realizations came from those books , yet uncomplete without knowledge in its own way from the heart.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:22 am 
Posting Freak

Which makes me see that the place or space I am in is not compatible with such intellect alone. However, for those so drawn to such, it is for them and that is accepted too. We are timeshifted with each other for all the complexities involved in that ,it's all good.:)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:24 am 
Posting Freak

For those who understand through the feeling of the intelligence of the heart it IS a NEW frontier one in which WE are making a map for others to view and make choices about for themselves. The map leads to the Grand Portal or better yet, is the process of such. What love goes into this, so ongoing and powerful, expansive and resiliant.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:52 pm 
Posting Freak

What I especially love about this process of The Energetic Heart, The Art of the Genuine and the Event Temples is for those who genuinely practise them, they realize themselves as their own leaders instead of looking to someone else to do it for them. How empowering can that be? We are some of the few ready to do this so we do and demonstrate what is possible for everyone. It also makes us ready for much more expansive and evolved communication on a scale we have been unaware of . Not to speak of new avenues of communication leading into the interdimensional for what all of that entails. What an exciting journey this is . I like being a hitchhiker of the earth.:D

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:06 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

There is an amazing shift going on. I have observed many who are being pressed to face unconscious ideas that do not serve them. It is as if there is a cleansing of the collective consciousness being called to the forefront. I am just finishing up the Celestine Prophecy and cannot believe how the concepts in this book describe what is happening right now. It is so very encouraging and makes the work we are doing so worth it. I have been utiilizing the neutral heart a lot in the last two weeks to keep help keep me grounded in this place of peace so that I can assist others.

From my heart to y(ours)!

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:48 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
dear Kimberlee, could it be your "new" perception allows you to see the fruits of this shift, and while others around you are still stuck with their tunnel vision, your vision encompasses a bigger world view. You are aware of evidence of the events that support the grand design for our planet and species. You see the blueprint materializing

Knowing that the angry and defensive rose bush will produce the exquisite flowers ... you are allowing its growth and looking forward to its maturity, when its essence fills the garden with splendor.

patience (neutral heart) pays :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:10 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Shaylana, when in the past, groups of willing individuals gathered to direct their energy to heal a person, a city or protect a nation (drumming, meditations, prayers and toning)...they had very little focus and it required many people to participate. In the EVTs as I understand it, very few, because of their Mastery will be required to do great feats...more like raki, but instead of gathering the power/energy from the environment, we have learned to open the heart, and let "the light" flow directly from the source and I imagine that this additional energy will not only effect the focus group but also the planet.;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:59 am 
Posting Freak

Dear starduster, I have been very fortunate to of been part of a group of people who met on a regular basis and knew/know how to direct healing energy to target individuals for healing. Soon, documentation will come out about those endeavors over a period of time. However, to do this because of contact over the internet is another wonderful thing to be engaged for the level of understanding produced as a channel of communication that can help so many because of the internet. I so look forward to doing this so much needs to be done...

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:48 pm 

[quote]TO WHOM WOULD HE TEACH KNOWLEDGE, AND TO WHOM WOULD HE INTERPRET THE MESSAGE?
Posted By: GLarrabee <Send E-Mail>
Date: Sunday, 28 October 2007, 10:30 p.m. TO WHOM WOULD HE TEACH KNOWLEDGE, AND TO WHOM WOULD HE INTERPRET THE MESSAGE?

The Bible gives us instruction on how we are to study scripture.

The key is matching precept upon precept, line upon line a little here and a little there tto get the whole picture. Prophecy only comes in part and the prophet scriptures need to be put together precept upon precept line upon line to get the full picture.

Isaiah 28
9 "To whom would He teach knowledge, And to whom would He interpret the message? Those {just} weaned from milk? Those {just} taken from the breast?
10 "For {He says,} 'Order on order, order on order, Line on line, line on line, A little here, a little there.' "

In the next verse of this scripture Isaiah’s prophecy describes what we see today as the spirit is being poured out. Isaiah is describing the gift of speaking in tongues.

11 Indeed, He will speak to this people Through stammering lips and a foreign tongue,
12 He who said to them, "Here is rest, give rest to the weary," And, "Here is repose," but they would not listen.

In verses 11,12 Isaiah’s prophecy says He (The Lord) speaks to his people but they do not listen.

13 So the word of the LORD to them will be, "Order on order, order on order, Line on line, line on line, A little here, a little there," That they may go and stumble backward, be broken, snared and taken captive.

Verse 13 speaks about the power of the Holy Spirit having them stumble and fall backwards so they would be broken and snared and taken captive. Today many of the people being slain in the spirit are those who have not fully committed to following the Lord. According to verse 13 this is what it will takes to break their self will’s and get them to submit to the Holy Spirit’s leading so they want to be under the control of the Holy Spirit rather than having there own self will in control of there lives. They experience the power of the Holy Spirit in this super natural experience.

Understanding the BRANCH

When we become that perfect man described in Ephesians 4:11-13 coming into unity, all of one mind and accord we will be given the corporate anointing to fulfill the Prophecies of the Branch.

Jesus himself made a special effort to speak about this in John 15:1-15. The words that Jesus spoke are of the same power and authority that Isaiah describes concerning the Branch.

Jesus put it in personal terms that we should be able to understand if we really believe what Jesus said.

John 15:1-16
1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
15 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
16Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Now compare the words of Isaiah spoken in Old Testament Terms

Isaiah 11:1-5
1 And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;
3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove F64 with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.

Now let us look and what Jeremiah says about the BRANCH.

Jeremiah 23:5-8
5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
7 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;
8 But, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.

We have missed a large portion of prophetic truth because of many generations of misunderstanding the Branch, described in Isaiah the 11th chapter and the first verse. We need to be sure exactly what each word of this verse means.

In the past, because of the power, authority, wisdom, righteousness, etc. described in the first five verses it was nearly impossible to think that this could refer to anyone other than Jesus Christ Himself. And so teachers put a false spin on this verse similar to the spin we see on the events of the daily news by commentators in the media.

Isaiah 11: 1
1. And there shall come forth a ROD out of the STEM OF JESSE and a BRANCH shall grow out of HIS ROOTS.

Going backwards we see the ROOTS belong to HIS, and HIS refers to the ROOTS. The ROOTS belong to the BRANCH, and the BRANCH refers to the ROD that came out of the STEM OF JESSE.

David, the Stem of Jesse; The Rod here refers to Jesus Christ. The Branch is all the followers of Jesus Christ.

So we must be clear that the Branch represents the followers of Jesus Christ, regardless of how powerful and glorious the description. But the power and authority is not from the Branch.

The authority is Jesus Christ the Rod who holds all power and authority to give this power and authority to anyone He desires to give it to. He chooses to give all this power and authority to His people or His church, so that He may rule through His body, the Branch. He is the Vine and we are the Branches.

When we totally submit to the power and the authority of Jesus Christ we are saying a "Divine Yes" to be used by Him. By giving total submission we will receive total power and authority in the name of Jesus. Through God's divine plan of submission and prayer He is actually inviting us as redeemed men and women of God into a joint venture with Him. We are being asked to become a part of fulfilling a plan of God that was made even before creation.

All the responsibility of implementing and fulfilling God's decisions is the responsibility of his servants here on earth. The power, the responsibility, and authority for enforcement will rest upon the followers of Christ, His anointed BRANCH both corporately and individually.

We can't do this by our own power or might, but only through the Spirit of the Lord working in and through us. You might say that the key to opening the doors into the millennial kingdom is to understand how to let Jesus Christ open the door of the kingdom through us by our total submission.

Jesus was giving us this full power and authority, although we have not yet been able to accept it, when He said, "As the father has sent me, even so, I send you".

We, as his Branch, will be commissioned to reclaim, to judge, and govern the kingdom with the full integrity of God Himself acting through us in the power of the 7 spirits of the Lord, described in Isaiah 11: 1-5.

If we of this generation refuse to pray and submit to where we can be used, God will not bring this forth in this generation. He will never go beyond the will of His people on earth to act. This does not mean the plan changes. His plan was made before the creation of the world, and His plan will never change. If we fail to act, the plan will merely be held up for a new generation. We don't want to make the mistake of the generation coming out of Egypt and roam in the wilderness of confusion for another 40 years.

When God cannot find anyone on earth suitable through total submission and willingness to act on His behalf, His program fails for a time. He awaits until mankind gets back in proper alignment with Him to be used by Him to accomplish His perfect will. The blue prints of God's plan on earth were drawn by Him at the beginning of time, and His plan will never change.

At the point He finds a person so willing that He has truly died to self, when it is no longer he, but Christ that lives in him to do His purposes, all the power of the universe will be available to him. The power will be in his spoken word in the name of Jesus to do great exploits in the will and name of Jesus Christ.

The world has not yet seen what the Lord will do through his totally submissive body.

Understanding the BRANCH and then applying it to prophecy gives us a much better understanding of what lies ahead for the Body of Christ.

Isaiah gives us a greater picture of end time prophecy with the sequence of events as we study further.

NOW THE VIEW FROM ISAIAH’S PERSPECTIVE

The prophetic overview of Revelation through the trumpet judgments is seen in Isaiah, chapters 10 through 12.

We see the anti-christ described in Revelation 13. We also see another type of anti-christ as a separate and different personality described as the leader of the north countries as they invade Israel as part of the fulfillment of the sixth trumpet judgment of the seventh seal. This person is Gog, described in Ezekiel 38 and 39. So in this overview Isaiah is speaking of the release of his people from Gog.

Isaiah 10:20
20. And it shall come to pass in that day that the remnant of Israel, and as such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him that smote them; but shall stay upon the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.
21. The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob unto the mighty God.

We see that this series of events take us through the war described in Ezekiel 38 and 39 and the reason seems to be primarily to fulfill the prophecy of bringing Israel and Judah together as a single nation to fulfill the prophecies of bringing Judah and Israel back together again.

22. For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return and the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.

This is speaking of Israel and not Judah when they are described as many as the sand of the sea. These are the ten lost tribes now identified as the church of Jesus Christ that will be re-united with Judah.

The consumption decreed is a planned destruction of the people that will be stopped because of the overflow of righteousness. The Lord is going to turn it around and destroy the destroyer.

23. For the Lord God of hosts shall make a consumption, even determined in the midst of the land.

This is the devastation of the armies of Gog described in Ezekiel 38 and 39.

24. Therefore thus saith the Lord God of hosts, O my people that dwellest in Zion, be not afraid of the Assyrian: he shall smite thee with a rod and shall lift up a staff against thee after the manner of Egypt.

This verse speaks of several things:
[1] The people dwelling in Zion is Judah and not Israel,
[2] Israel is dwelling among the north countries trying to return to the land of Israel.
[3] Judah is being persecuted separately from Syria.
[4] Syria seems to have Judah, Israel, under siege. (Nation of Israel is today made up of Judah)

The fulfillment of Gods promise of uniting Israel and Judah are fulfilled with the war of Ezekiel 38 and 39.

22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.
23 And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.
24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.
25 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name;
26 After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.
27 When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations;
28 Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.
29 Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.
This ends the prophecy that Ezekiel prophesied in the 4th chapter of Ezekiel. Ezekiel is told to lie on his left side for 390 days representing the years that Israel would be in captivity under siege.

When did this 390 year captivity begin? It began in 722 BC when Assyria overthrew Israel, and took them captive to the north to an area near the Euphrates River.

When did this 390 year siege end? It ended in 332 BC when Alexander the Great overthrew the Persian Empire.

When did Judah's captivity begin? It began 136 years after Israel was taken into Assyria. Babylon did the same thing to Judah as Assyria did to Israel. They took them from their land to Babylon and held them captive.

How did Judah's captivity end? It ended when Cyrus, the king of Persia, threatened Babylon. This allowed Judah to become a self-governing autonomy within Babylon, and ended their captivity at the end of 40 years, in 546 BC. Judah did not return to their home land for another 10 years in 536 BC. The last of the tribe of Judah returned with Ezra in 458 BC.

Important points are that Judah was taken captive when only 136 years of Israel's siege was completed. They were taken to two different nations. Israel was taken to Assyria and Judah was taken to Babylon. When the last of Judah returned, Israel still had to serve 123 years of the sentenced punishment prophesied by Ezekiel.

We need to realize that reading scripture of this period, scriptures addressed to Jerusalem, the capital city of Judah, refers to the people of Judah. Prophecies to Benjamin refer to Judah because Benjamin became part of Judah when the 10 northern tribes separated. On the other hand scriptures that relate to Samaria, Israel's capital, relate to the 10 tribes of Israel. Prophecies relating to Ephraim are also to the ten tribes because during that period Ephraim was a leading force.

Since Israel and Judah separated in 976 BC they have never come back together. Even to this day they are not together, and don't even recognize each other. But Judah and Israel will be re-gathered as one nation in our generation.

THE TIME AND PLACE OF THE REGATHERING OF ALL THE TRIBES OF ISRAEL.

When and where Israel and Judah come together again is stated in Ezekiel 39:25-27. This will be fulfilled in the time of the fulfillment of the seven trumpet judgments of the book of Revelation. This will free people all over the world of religious persecution, setting everyone free spiritually as well as physically.

This (verse Ezekiel 39: 25-27) is the fulfillment of Ezekiel 37, this is the only place in the scriptures that specifically state when Judah and Israel are re-gathered.

IT IS IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS THE REUNITING OF A PEOPLE WHO LOST THERE IDENTITY AND DON'T REALIZE WHO THEY ARE. ISRAEL IS MADE UP OF THE WHITE ANGLO SAXON RACE THROUGHOUT THE WORLD AND ALSO SOME OF EVERY OTHER RACE OF THE WORLD WHO HAVE ANCESTRY FROM THE ORIGINAL TRIBES. THIS IS THE TIME AND THE PLACE OF THE REGATHERING OF ALL THE TRIBES OF ISRAEL. THE UPCOMING WAR WITH IRAN AND RUSSIA INVADING ISRAEL WILL BE THE FULFILLMENT OF A MAJOR THEME OF THE BIBLE IN ISAIAH, JEREMIAH AND EZEKIEL.

THE PEOPLE CALLED JEWS LIVING IN ISRAEL TODAY ARE PRIMARILY FROM THE TRIBES OF BENJAMIN, JUDAH AND PART OF THE TRIBE OF LEVI. [/quote]
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=112110

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:01 am 
Posting Freak

Perhaps, we are about to engage a different kind of knowledge than the bibical. Perhaps, in engaging this new heart knowledge instead, it puts us on another timeline. It has too, for the realization of the energetic heart and the Grand Portal.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:07 am 

Ditto on that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:48 pm 
Posting Freak

thyme, what is your own understanding about what you quoted? I am interested in your take on it.:)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:30 am 
Posting Freak

Darfur needs so much love for all involved in the atrocities taking place there. This is but one place on this globe that could really use our loving energy. I really hope we begin the Event Temples soon. In the meantime I send loving healing energy anyway. In groups this is very very powerful and effective. Isn't it funny this coming from one who talks about having self love in order to be a conduit of love for others? Paradox? Perhaps...;)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:23 am 
Posting Freak

The nature of knowledge takes on a whole other meaning when viewed from the energetic heart insteads of the intellect alone.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:24 am 
Posting Freak

When viewing from the heart multidimensionality comes to fore, simply because it is allowed to undeterred.;)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:18 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by Kimberlee[/i]
There is an amazing shift going on. I have observed many who are being pressed to face unconscious ideas that do not serve them. It is as if there is a cleansing of the collective consciousness being called to the forefront. I am just finishing up the Celestine Prophecy and cannot believe how the concepts in this book describe what is happening right now. It is so very encouraging and makes the work we are doing so worth it. I have been utiilizing the neutral heart a lot in the last two weeks to keep help keep me grounded in this place of peace so that I can assist others.

From my heart to y(ours)!

Love,
Kimberlee [/quote]

Funny you should mention the Celestine Prophecy, because I just watched the movie for the first time a week ago and I see what you are saying. Also, I am being pushed to deal with issues that I need to work through and relationships that need to be let go of (family unfortunately). I find it amazing how much some people will fight these issues.

~We Fly by the House Jacks

"Zorba the Buddha" ~Osho~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:39 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by kivawolfspeaker[/i]
Funny you should mention the Celestine Prophecy, because I just watched the movie for the first time a week ago and I see what you are saying. Also, I am being pushed to deal with issues that I need to work through and relationships that need to be let go of (family unfortunately). I find it amazing how much some people will fight these issues. [/quote]

I bought the movie a few weeks ago but haven't watched it yet. I am taking it to my sister's so the whole family can watch it over Christmas. It has such powerful insight.

Denying what the inner self wants to purge is nothing other than delaying and adding energy to the inevitable. I urge each of us to be open to this process or shift.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:37 am 
Posting Freak

In this wonderful nature of knowledge I am realizing that so much depends on what I give such significance too. In my new wanderings in a multidimensional universe I pause and wonder where I chose to put my attention being aware that whatever significance I give it makes a difference...:o

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:41 am 
Posting Freak

It's like our emotional bodies are seen in a wonderful if not powerful new light. What we hold onto is because of the significance we have alloted to it. When we see and can let go, the freedom of flow can only be experienced and not talked about so much.;)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:24 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by Shayalana[/i]
It's like our emotional bodies are seen in a wonderful if not powerful new light. What we hold onto is because of the significance we have alloted to it. When we see and can let go, the freedom of flow can only be experienced and not talked about so much.;) [/quote]

I think that is why the term let go and let God has such significance. Also, the silence of mind and go within. These are references to being still long enough to recognize if we have an impedence in the flow. If something surfaces, it is an opportunity to cleanse the energy body. If we observe rather than judge a stuck emotion, we can thank it for what it has taught us and allow it to be free. It makes more room for a clearer conduit, just as the plaque free arteries allow the heart to receive and share more oxygen filled blood to the physical body.

I do appreciate how people are coming to realize that the physcial, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies are all important to the health of the whole.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:22 pm 
Posting Freak

I love John Hagelin, world renown quantum physicist equal to Einstein and other genius'. He is doing awesome work in science and meditation and for peace in particular. However, still, he uses words that point to the heart and function from there, but allots the significance of it to consciousness and the mind, the meditative mind in particular, as if the mind is leader of the heart. The heart is still given a minor role if not even mentioned and the emotions not mined for what treasures lay there."The Energetic Heart is the most powerful intelligence of the universe", still echoes in my ears....

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:38 am 
Posting Freak

And Kimberlee, love, I so appreciate you.:)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject: Re: The Nature of Knowledge (Lyricus Discourse)
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Something that comes to mind after listening to those lovely free audio voiced downloads from the WM website is how we are Spiritual Beings having an experience if not mission using these bodies and minds. The bodies and minds are instruments and to be used by our Spirits and Souls. It sure makes a difference in feeling this than when we have tricked ourselves to think we are bodies mainly dictated by minds with emotions emitted by repetitive neuro-nets triggered into reaction by various stimulus. It sure makes a difference in feeling that powerful driving energy that animates the body into life and allows for the emotions and mind to align with it. It certianly makes a difference when you know your Spirit and Soul can exist without these bodies and minds.However, to aid the Earth in her dimensional passage having bodies and minds and emotions is an excellent thing for how much we can facilitate our beautiful Mother's journey. I love knowing this and doing this so much. What a trip and this is my kind of "knowledge", "straight from the heart." :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N