WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The Flow
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:05 am 
Posting Freak

I received the following from a dear friend/mentor who never talks of the LTO but i do believe is of them in many ways then those that do......her name is Suzanne Carroll and you may have been to her site www.multidimensions.com which does contain the following....

Surrendering to the Flow in Daily Life

It is not that we find the Flow and then surrender into it. It is more that the Flow finds us and flows into our being—if we let it. We have all experienced times when a hint of euphoria flirts with our awareness. It is in that second that the Flow has found us.

At the second, do we open our self to this feeling of wellbeing, or do we reprimand our self for daydreaming and push it aside by thinking, "Don't bother me now. I have work to do." Believe it or not, it takes a lot of courage to make the paradigm shift of releasing the belief that we are good if we work hard to embrace a new operating system that it feels good to surrender to the Flow.

We have been trained from our many earthly incarnations that work not only makes us a good person but is the means to bring about what we desire. Hence, to release work to surrender to an unseen Flow of energy is a novel experience and one which may have not yet proven successful in our everyday life. Because of this, we may decide that we will surrender later when we are not so busy, or surrender just a little so that we still have time to work.

Fortunately, the Flow is not human and it will not get its feelings hurt or stop surrounding us if we don't accept it. The Flow doesn't have feelings. Instead, it IS a feeling, a feeling of unconditional love. On the other hand, we humans have countless feelings, many of which are laced with fear. Fear is the voice that says, "Not now, my work is too important. I will surrender later." Therefore, to surrender to the Flow we must first push aside the fear that we won't get what we want if we don't work hard. Once we release this fear, we can more easily choose the ever-present Flow of unconditional love that constantly swirls around and through our consciousness.

BEING OUR SELF

When we were young and dependent, we looked to others to show us the way. We had only vague knowledge of the rules of cause and effect and were largely unaware of the original causes in our present life, or our parallel realities, in which we suffered pain, hurt, abandonment and betrayal. Hence, we were victims to our past. What was worse, we projected out negative thoughts and fearful energy and wondered why that is what returned to us.

Gradually, we matured and took more responsibility for creating our own lives. However, we had not yet gone into our inner darkness to heal and release it. Therefore, as we worked our hardest to get what we wanted, we only got more of what we already had. Fortunately, we eventually recognized the patterns of our unconscious creation and became wiser and stronger with each confrontation of our own inner fear and darkness.

Eventually, we came to understand that when we kept the light of our true SELF hidden behind us, it could only cast the shadow of our darkness before us to be repeated again and again. On the other hand, when we pushed the light of our SELF beyond and before us, it could only cast a shadow of our darkness behind us, which kept us attached to our past. Finally, and with great joy, we realized that when we allowed the light of our Multidimensional SELF to shine directly above us, it could enter our earth vessel. Then, there was NO shadow, as we were filled with light.

This realization gave us enough inner power to consciously delve into our own inner darkness, so that we could allow our inner love to heal and release it. It was then that our consciousness greatly expanded and we became not only independent but dependable, as well. We learned the law of cause and effect. As a result, we carefully monitored our thinking and noted, then released, our fearful emotions. We even learned to differentiate between fear as a warning and fear as anxiety.

However, we still had to "work hard" to achieve our well thought out goals. It felt good to be in charge of our own life, but we became greatly fatigued from all the work, struggle, organizing, keeping track of and generally being a "good" person. We knew this was much better than being a victim, but did we always have to keep such close track of every inner and outer event in our reality?

A small voice, that we could only hear when we were NOT working, NOT struggling and NOT keeping track of, whispered into our heart, "Surrender to the Flow, my One. Surrender to me, your Soul." At first we wondered if we were a bit crazy to be hearing voices, but the information gave us the hope of relief and a way to relax into life. We were tired. We wanted to find an easier way to live. So, just as we went inside to heal our darkness, we went back inside again to find our multidimensional Soul/SELF.

The journey was long and caused myriad changes in our perception of our self and of our reality. Bit-by-bit, the kundalini rose up our spinal cord, initiating the process of integrating the light our Soul/SELF into each chakra, each area of our body and state of our consciousness. As our process continued, more and more, our Soul became the captain of our earth vessel, and it became easier to BE our SELF, the SELF we love being.

As a result of our doing and being who we loved, our daily brainwaves began changing. Alpha brainwaves began to feel natural, whereas beta brainwaves felt like trudging through mud. Meanwhile, we began to spontaneously experience a sense of flowing through life. At first, we had no idea what created this Flow, but we eventually realized that this Flow entered our life when we were doing what we loved, being who we loved, and/or being with a loved one. However, this feeling of flowing through life would quickly dissipate when our consciousness dropped back into struggle, stress, work and/or fear.

Likely, many of us have now had experiences of the Flow into our lives, but we are still a bit of a victim to the incursion of the stressors of everyday life. Hence, the question we face is, "How do we surrender to the Flow in the midst of the many stressors of our everyday life?" A hidden component to his question is, "How do we find the courage to only do what we love, BE the person that we love and be with loved ones?" This task seems almost impossible. We still have to work, pay bills, clean the house etc. etc.. Fortunately, our SELF constantly reminds us that we have all the tools we need to live in surrender within our expanded perceptions. But, do we dare openly display our true Multidimensional SELF in our daily life? Can we totally "come out" from hiding who we really are because we think we are different? Can we stop thinking that different means less?

In reality, we are not less or more. We are awake, and from this awakening our view of daily life has vastly changed. For one thing, we no longer believe in mistakes or accidents, and we see that all of life is a flow of myriad possible realities. Each of these realities is a different frequency of the same story. When we are still holding on to our fear, our reality resonates to a lower frequency. However, as we advance through our "story" by learning through confrontation and adversity, our reality holds less and less fear and resonates to a higher and higher frequency.

These possible realities are likened a deep pond. At the bottom of the pond lies is the dark mud and silt and the light seldom enters this reality. As we move up the pond, towards the light, there is less and less density of matter and the water becomes clearer and clearer. At the top, the rays of light dance across the ripples of water and illuminate the surface of the pond. In the same manner, each possible reality of density or light is present for our choosing. The lower frequency realities are at the bottom of the pond, where is much darkness and little light, and the higher frequency realities are towards the surface of the pond where there is more light. We choose a reality by matching our vibration, our resonance, with the frequency of the reality which we wish to experience.

In other words, we are standing at a great banquet table of life. Whatever we choose to put on our plate is ours to experience. The choices filled with love and light will nurture and illumine us, whereas the choices filled with fear and darkness will make us weak. It is important to remember that we can choose to say YES to love and NO to fear. In this manner, we keep the light of our true SELF directly overhead so that we can be filled with light. This inner light will automatically activate our expanded perceptions, which will allow us to perceive the higher frequency realities that travel within the great Flow of the ONE.

Post subject: Re: The Flow
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:37 am 
Posting Freak

To surrender to "the Flow" is not having understood it. Any entity may give you that exact feeling by merely watching. To go with the flow is not to surrender to "the Flow". This means simply not to go against the grain. There is no surrendering to energy. The Sovereign Integral doesn't need energy. True surrender is to your own Quantum Presence only, that doesn't "surrender to the Flow" but creates this, co-creates, very aware of what it means. True surrender is the end of resistance, not the beginning of a new enslavement/addiction to energy that is always flowing. It doesn't need to find you, it has already found you, you only need to see. Now, not in the future, not in some promise. The promise is given, the waters now flow...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:38 am 
Posting Freak

Only our own illusions of separation stand in opposition to the truth of our unity. When we truly understand, we will each willingly throw off the bonds that shackle us to the unreal and stand together in the clear understanding of our equality.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Mark, if it works for you go for it, and remember, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks, it only matters what you think when it comes to what you know is best for you from your understanding, noone can know you like you can... and thanx for sharing....I can appreciate this... :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Mark, if you want to get the most out of the WMMs, you need to "immerse" yourself in them exclusively for about a year ... and not compare them to others, which only leads to confusion ...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:10 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Teacher: Each individual is a creator of his or her wisdom path. As such, they must create the priority and structure of their path on their own. They may tap resources like teachers or books, but the creation of the path is their own, regardless of the external circumstances such as religious conformity. Once this is understood and internalized, it becomes the foundation from which you operate. This is one’s spiritual duty, and it is the first step on the path of co-creation with the universe.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:27 am 
Posting Freak

Each individual is a creator of his or her wisdom path. As such, they must create the priority and structure of their path on their own.

in other words... save yourself... 'cause no one can do it for you ... not even FS. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:37 am 
Posting Freak

:wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:13 am 
Posting Freak

:D .....I love the WMM and resonate to them like they are my own.....which I do feel inside they are....same applies to the "other'"site which i feel is a kindred Spirit of the WMM.....couple that with the fact that Sue Carrol is a friend who i communicate with....is not a choice that i wish to make.today........though i certainly do understand the logic of what you are saying to me SD... and if and when FS within tells me to...I shalll but for the now iam blending the 2 into One.....and FS within is saying that this is for the now my path......the Flow exists....traveling it in Compassion is the Way i wish to live Life.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Well, Mark, this is not a "suggestion" from me, but it is what James recommends, if one wants to avoid confusion ... the WMMs can not be combined with others, they are not "like" others, but a concentration of what the WMs have been "seeding" into our culture for 11,000 years and that others have picked up on and are limiting their understanding too... they really can't offer anything better or comparable, because they don't have the Big Picture... as James says, if they are not focused on the recognition of, and realization of the Sovereign Integral, then they aren't really anything "new" or progress, and are limited to the "leader" understanding, which the LTO materials are not, since they have a "timeless" perspective and a way to measure humanity's progress... Bottom line is, that you are doing yourself a dis service to try to "blend" the WMMs with any other teaching.

Question 24 -- How are the WingMakers materials connected to the present-day belief systems on earth? Did they come first, last, or are they somehow inspirational to the other religions of humanity?

One of the most common features of the human mind is to compare one experience to another. It is reasoned -- and rightly so by the mind -- that by comparison of an object, experience, event, or person, one can better understand it. However, in the case of the seven Tributary Zones this reasoning does not hold up.

The seven Tributary Zones, which we will call collectively, the WingMakers' material, are not philosophical texts. There will be the temptation by some to compare these writings to the Bible, Koran, The Urantia Book, Ascended Master instructions, and on and on. There will be others who will compare the information contained in the interviews and book to the nonfiction works of investigative journalists. Comparison of the WingMakers' materials will not necessarily result in understanding, but more likely, confusion.

The WingMakers' materials are designed in a different way from anything that has ever been manifested on earth. It is a collection of encoded sensory data streams destined for a consumer technology platform that is just beginning to be incubated within development labs. However, even when experienced without this technology platform, the individual is aware that there is a deep transformation occurring. Something is "reshuffling" their mental "deck". I would encourage anyone who is immersing his or her consciousness in these materials to go without comparison for a period of time as they absorb these materials. The Tributary Zones have more information encoded in them than the human mind can access and comprehend. If an individual is engaged in comparison, they may not be engaged in the deeper meaning of the Tributary Zone, at the level where the encoded information is revealed.

Incidentally, what I've just said is not to imply that the encoded information must be wrested from the Tributary Zone by conscious will and effort. It is a delicate thing to detect the encoded information. It requires a supple intelligence, open mind, contemplative perspective, and the curiosity of calculated observation. It is not a battle of wills or mind over matter. And it is seldom revealed in the clutter of comparison.

As to the connection of the WingMakers' material to the present-day belief systems of earth, there is little connection because these materials are not created by earth teachers, nor are they only the words of teachers. They are encoded sensory data stream from an extraterrestrial teaching order that have a very specific purpose. The present-day belief systems of earth serve a different and more general purpose of moral conditioning, community-building, and spiritual preparedness. Only in this last element is there any connection.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:14 am 

I can feel where you are coming from Markzorb . I believe that you are making correlations with other things that resonate with you . I feel that we can make correlations without confusing ourselves by comparison that others here are implying can and or will happen if we delve outside of the WMM .

Thank you for the thread btw . I have experienced life while resisting the flow . We have to learn to let go & let god/spirit flow through us . It was our original intention to do so I believe . Who said "What comes to me flow through me ?" Or "flow in compassion ?" The release/sweet surrender is definitely liberating .

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 am 
Posting Freak

Am slowly coming to the realization.....that the quickest way is to concentrate only on One....and am asking First Source within me to take charge fully of this vehicle....as It and only It shall provide the relief I seek....and as i accept this decision....Endorphins are being released throughout my physical body....is better then any drug i have ever experienced....Euphoria is taking over....and Iam sensing it is going to be a very good day....Golden Light particles to ALL of You......Devachanic Plane "boogie" ....lets party.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:09 pm 

Until We ALL Rise Up and say No More, No More Will I Be A Part Of This Deception...No More Will I Feed It.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:55 pm 
Posting Freak

coming to the realization that you are what's been deceptive - all this time - is what the HVs are here now to heal ... The transformation can only take you so far... having the "radio" assembled, only gives you the ability to listen (and transmit), again, what you listen to is your choice ... having a SIP doesn't mean you you KNOW what you are looking at ... consciousness is not KNOWing, it is awareness :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:43 am 
Posting Freak

Cristine since this is second time that after i made a post....you said Until We ALL Rise Up and say No More, No More Will I Be A Part Of This Deception...No More Will I Feed It...........perhaps you will elaborate as i would like to understand 100 % what you are trying to say.....as what i think you are saying is ....until we as ego shut up......that which is said only feeds the HMS that First Source is over-riding.......and if this is not correct ..i would like to know what it is you are trying to say.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:09 pm 

Deception...separation, judgement, distraction etc, etc, etc...that which keeps us from BECOMING who WE really are.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:15 pm 
Posting Freak

nothing prevents us from experiencing the Wholeness Perspective ... and just saying NO MORE, is not experiencing it :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:58 pm 
Posting Freak

---------

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:58 pm 

Bouncing off the HMS walls and thinking just words or intellectual discussions will change anything are not what the Rising Heart, Event Temples and various other breathing exercises are about. The Spiritual Activism aspect specifically talks about the QP as essential in transcending so much and being in a coherent state to apply the 6 Heart Virtues. They cannot be effectively applied from an incoherent state. And it is with the breathing in particular for the state it allows us opens our hearts up to have the virtues flow through to facilitate the planet and the Species. And such a simple thing to do. Don't let stubborn hubris prevent you further from being the conduit of your QP, Sovereign Integral and FS that you are. BREATH!

Then why don't you take your own advice and shut the F up

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:58 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

...unlikely...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:02 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Each individual is a creator of his or her wisdom path. As such, they must create the priority and structure of their path on their own.

Truth

in other words... save yourself... 'cause no one can do it for you ... not even FS.

BS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:13 am 
Posting Freak

Truth:

The time has come to integrate the dominant model of the hierarchy (evolution/saviorship) with the dominant model of Source Intelligence (transformation/mastership). This integration can only be achieved at the level of the entity. It cannot occur within the context of a human instrument or an aspect of the hierarchy. Only the entity -- the wholeness of inter-dimensional sovereignty imbued with Source Intelligence -- can facilitate and fully experience the integration of these two models of existence.

This form of integration occurs when the entity fully explores the two models and develops a synthesis model that positions saviorship as an internal role of the entity to "save" itself, and not rely upon externals to perform this liberating task. This act of self-sufficiency begins to integrate the saviorship idea with the mastership realization. The next step is to integrate the time-based incremental progress of the evolutionary model with the realization-based acceptance of the transformation model. This is done when the entity is thoroughly convinced that experience and utilization of its wholeness can only occur when it is completely detached from the various structures of the hierarchy

try and spin that :lol: now hear this:

The combination of self-saviorship and detachment from the hierarchy initiates the synthesis model into manifestation. The synthesis model is the next outcome of the Grand Experiment, and in certain vibrational fields of the multidimensional universe, there are entities who are indeed experiencing this stage of the experiment as forerunners of the entity model of Source individuation.

and this:

Even First Source cannot bring a species to its true wisdom. The leaders of the species must achieve it through organic, self-inventive methods. First Source, through its original blueprint of exploration, enabled the humanoid species the ability and means to acquire this knowledge itself. If the true wisdom were brought to the species from outside itself, it would be inherently mistrusted and it would not be sufficiently compelling to unite the species.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:04 am 
Posting Freak

-------

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:54 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Even First Source cannot bring a species to its true wisdom.

First Source is connected to individuals rather than organisations.

The leaders of the species must achieve it through organic, self-inventive methods. First Source, through its original blueprint of exploration, enabled the humanoid species the ability and means to acquire this knowledge itself.

If the true wisdom were brought to the species from outside itself, it would be inherently mistrusted and it would not be sufficiently compelling to unite the species.

This is to say that what the LTO have offered the species has to be done through the leadership of the species because the species trusts itself rather than Extraterrestrial intervention - so the intervention by and large comes through a hidden channel.
The help is still provided but in such a way as to appear to be internal to the species.

First Source is within each and every individual and this relationship can be resisted, ignored of fully appreciated dependant on the choice of the individual.

First Source enabled the species collective to - even as individuals - have the ability and means to acquire this knowledge itself.
First Source is with us - each of us - every step of that Journey...making it possible.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:15 pm 
Posting Freak

:shock:

Quote:
Satanism, idolatry, and severe abominations.

THE CONTINUAL SACRIFICE—ROME’S GREATEST HERESY

"Thyatira" comes from two words meaning "sacrifice" and "continual". This introduces the central heresy that has produced other false doctrines. That is, the church of Rome denies the finished work of the Messiah, but instead believes in a continuing sacrifice which produces such things as sacraments and praying for the dead, burning candles, etc. All heresy falls into one of two basic categories: a false concept of the personal deity of the Messiah or mixing works with faith. The church of Rome can scarcely be accused of teaching a false concept of the personal deity of the Messiah; however, their emphasis on the "continual sacrifice" and rejection of our Lord’s finished work breeds a concept that causes man to go astray.

------------------------------------------------------The Satanic Upside-down Cross

The Bent Cross Crucifix versus the Traditional Crucifix

ImagePlease notice the Crucifix that Pope John Paul II is holding up to the people, at left. Study it closely, and you will realize that it is not a Traditional Crucifix, as we show below. Rather, this Crucifix is known as a "Bent Cross". But, what does that mean? For the answer to that question, let us turn to a Roman Catholic author, Piers Compton, writing in his book, "The Broken Cross: Hidden Hand In the Vatican", Channel Islands, Neville Spearman, 1981.

This Bent Crucifix is "... a sinister symbol, used by Satanists in the sixth century, that had been revived at the time of Vatican Two. This was a bent or broken cross, on which was displayed a repulsive and distorted figure of the Messiah, which the black magicians and sorcerers of the Middle Ages had made use of to represent the Biblical term 'Mark of the Beast'. Yet, not only Paul VI, but his successors, the two John-Pauls, carried that object and held it up to be revered by crowds, who had not the slightest idea that it stood for False Messiah." (p. 72) On page 56 Compton prints a picture of the current Pope, John Paul II, holding this bent or broken cross, just as we have shown, at left.

Therefore, Pope John Paul II is telling all the occultists the world over that he is not a Traditional Pope, but a Pope that is committed to carrying out the role of World Religious Leader as called for in the New World Order Plan. Another Roman Catholic author, Malachi Martin, makes this same claim - that Pope John Paul II is committed to the New World Order Plan in his book, "The Keys To This Blood".Crucifix

Since a picture is worth a thousand words, we have printed the Traditional Crucifix, to the right. As you can see, the cross here is not bent in any way, top or bottom. Further, the picture of Yahshua the Messiah is a full figure without any kind of distortion or disfiguration! The Traditional Roman Catholic Crucifix is very, very different from the "Bent Cross", above.

We Protestants have always objected to the Traditional Crucifix, because it holds Yahshua the Messiah up to continual shame, which is forbidden in Hebrews 6:6. Indeed, this is the basis upon which we Protestants object to the entire Mass, but that is the subject of another article.

As you can see, the Crucifix which Pope John Paul II is holding up to adoring crowds is not the Traditional Crucifx, but is the Satanic Bent, or Broken, Cross! This Bent Crucifix was created by Satanists to depict anti Messiah and his Mark of the Beast! Very soon, you will see the appearance of a global leader, calling himself The the Messiah, who will claim to be Yahshua the Messiah returned, the Jewish Messiah, and the Avatar figure for which all the major religions are awaiting, all in one man. This will be anti Messiah. Then, very quickly thereafter, a global religious leader will step forward to aid the anti Messiah; this religious leader will possess the same miraculous power of anti Messiah. At this moment, the prophecy of Revelation 13:11-14 will be fulfilled; this global religious leader will be the Biblical False Prophet.

The New World Order Plan calls for this global religious leader [False Prophet] to be the Roman Catholic Pope, and certainly, John Paul II's use of this Satanic Bent Cross is consistent with this part of the Plan. But, if it is Pope John Paul II who steps forth to aid The the Messiah [anti Messiah], you will know the truth about this Pope and his entire Roman Catholic Church.

You have been forewarned. A picture is worth a thousand words, and this Bent Cross picture labels Pope John Paul II.

To see other obvious Satanic symbols being openly used by the Roman Catholic Church, click here.

Cathedral - CS&N