WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: A lifetime of 4000 weeks
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Wow star thank you for this. And notice how he says that those in coherence have no fear of evil nor do they resist awareness or chose ignorance because they aren't taking the exterial view of MEST for their standard of reference which means they aren't looking to others either, to verify that what they are doing as right or wrong. They already know in their Hearts.

Now this is quite interesting with First Source being referred to as a personality in this context: "Evil, as it pertains to a personality like First Source, does not exist. It is not a codified energy system or intelligence. It is a behavioral expression of ignorance and nothing more." So this ties in well with what we have been given in terms of practicing the 6 Heart Virtues as coherent and knowledgeable behavior which transmutes all of that ignorance into knowledge with the Intelligence of the Heart and not with a disconnected head where all of the evil originated to begin with. It originated in the head not in coherence with the Heart, thus no line to First Source and way to transmute the evil. So there you have it eons of a status quo that hasn't changed and which so many corporate politicians are working so hard to sustain and maintain no matter how many lies they have to tell and no matter how heartless and callous they behave. Thank our cosmic kin that that is changing and it will be irrevocable. It has to be. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
:wink: The answers are there - waiting for the questions :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:38 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
:wink: The answers are there - waiting for the questions :D

They are aren't they? I must say also I thank everyone who realizes that evil is ignorance and makes the choice to know and find out where real Intelligence comes from and how to access that. Evil is not powerful unless ones gives their power away to it out of ignorance of where true power is. What I especially love about this is the simplicity, so sweet and honest and it compels one to share it with those open to it in their Hearts. Eventually, everyone comes to an understanding of this and it takes them well beyond any 4000 weeks...forever...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:51 pm 
Posting Freak

What are you talking about?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:55 pm 
Posting Freak

zoarastera wrote:
What are you talking about?

You figure. Questions maybe?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:00 pm 
Posting Freak

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Who's answering the questions?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:32 pm 
Posting Freak

depends on who you ask....

No individual needs to learn more about the spiritual worlds that is not already contained within their own individuated consciousness. The challenge individuals have is how to access this innermost wisdom and apply it intelligently in their lives in such a way that it brings them closer to their personal missions and purpose for incarnating within the species.

Last edited by starduster on Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:34 pm 
Posting Freak

There she is, what have I got into? :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:34 am 
Posting Freak

OK CV you can have the last word since its so important to you. Such lack of restraint and so easily into 'sporadical' knee-jerk reactions huh? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:33 pm 
Posting Freak

No individual needs to learn more about the spiritual worlds that is not already contained within their own individuated consciousness. The challenge individuals have is how to access this innermost wisdom and apply it intelligently in their lives in such a way that it brings them closer to their personal missions and purpose for incarnating within the species. [/quote]

I think it is additionally challenging to be consistent in doing the above and perhaps, that is why the 6 Heart Virtues and QP are truly a blessing. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:38 pm 
Posting Freak

"Additionally"? That quote is of the essence.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Wow star thank you for this. And notice how he says that those in coherence have no fear of evil nor do they resist awareness or chose ignorance because they aren't taking the exterial view of MEST for their standard of reference which means they aren't looking to others either, to verify that what they are doing as right or wrong. They already know in their Hearts.

Now this is quite interesting with First Source being referred to as a personality in this context: "Evil, as it pertains to a personality like First Source, does not exist. It is not a codified energy system or intelligence. It is a behavioral expression of ignorance and nothing more." So this ties in well with what we have been given in terms of practicing the 6 Heart Virtues as coherent and knowledgeable behavior which transmutes all of that ignorance into knowledge with the Intelligence of the Heart and not with a disconnected head where all of the evil originated to begin with. It originated in the head not in coherence with the Heart, thus no line to First Source and way to transmute the evil. So there you have it eons of a status quo that hasn't changed and which so many corporate politicians are working so hard to sustain and maintain no matter how many lies they have to tell and no matter how heartless and callous they behave. Thank our cosmic kin that that is changing and it will be irrevocable. It has to be. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:47 pm 
Posting Freak

The Lord is My Shepherd,Psalms23.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:02 am 
Posting Freak

the shepherd "keeps" his flock healthy because he either plans on selling them or eating them ... wake up ... be your own savior and save your SELF.

The savior/master construct is an integral part of the GSSC, and encourages human beings to yearn for a master to teach them how to ascend, how to be saved, how to achieve nirvana, how to live a moral life, and how to ensure eternal happiness. There are masters of great wisdom and light who remain within the domain of the HMS without knowing their involvement. The subtlety is so powerful that even when you feel you have achieved self-realization you remain trapped in the HMS. It is that vast, especially when compared to the material world.

Saviors can take on the form of many things, including the second coming of Christ, a wrathful God, the Earth, nature spirits, angelic hosts, prophecy, and extraterrestrial forces who will intercede on humanity’s behalf. Each of us is our own and only savior, our only master who can truly cause us to stand-up within ourselves and shut down the suppression systems and awaken to their Sovereign Integral consciousness. This is the liberation path
James, A2PCI

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:45 am 
Posting Freak

I already did save myself,my ransom was paid in full. Stop doing my inventory,thank you.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:08 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

zoarastera wrote:
I already did save myself,my ransom was paid in full. Stop doing my inventory,thank you.

Well this is the thing really - a bridge has to be created between the Saviourship model and the Mastership model.

But where Jesus sits in this unfolding (WMMs) allows for the bridge to be created....

BridgeShip... BS for short maybe?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:55 am 
Posting Freak

Bill is as interested in Jesus as the Pope is . The Pope prefers little boys. And zoa if you are going to refer to the Bible here don't complain about the response you get. Some see right through that HMS biblical propoganda of the GSSC and if you can't be bothered to check out the materials here don't be surprised by the response of people here who do their homework. Your religion is your own.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:40 am 
Posting Freak

Am thinking laughter and lots of it is the best remedy for the 3d mess we are in.....as just beyond the veil of illusion all is good....the bridge does not have to be built... already is complete and has always been there...just a matter of letting that gift given to us by FS take over our navigation..................the " evil" is in that we think we "die" when in fact we live forever

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:55 am 
Posting Freak

"The WingMakers are Sovereign Entities who will be transforming time-space universes from ladders of consciousness to inclusions of Source Reality. In other words, Source Reality will be extended into time-space universes, and all life forms therein will experience this extension through a new hierarchical structure that is completely aligned with Source Intelligence. What some call "heaven on earth" is merely an echo-realization of this impending future time. What is truly bearing down on the time-space universes is the expansion of Source Reality through the accessibility of Source Intelligence information to all entities regardless of form or structure.

When this accessibility is complete and the Source Coding is fully activated, all entities will be part of a new cosmological structure. This new structure will invoke the next model of existence, which is already being developed within Source Reality by Source Intelligence and the Sovereign Entities. What is being activated now upon this time-space universe is the initial preparations for these shifts in the models of existence. More specifically, upon terra-earth, these models of existence will be simultaneously played out over the next epoch of time. As always, it will be the choice of the entity as to which model they embrace as reality."

(Chamber Philosophy 2)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:57 pm 
Posting Freak

the bridge IS build ... you only lack the experience of walking over it to KNOW that.

Teacher: You have assembled the inner and outer knowledge like a bridge without a middle, and the missing middle section is your experience of that which confirms that the two ends do indeed join; that there is cohesion between these worlds; that the bridge has function. Yes?

Student: Yes.

Teacher: If you found this middle section within your experience, your bridge would be built and you could pass between the inner and outer worlds unencumbered and independent. You would desire to then teach others how to build their own bridges. Yes?

Student: Exactly.

Teacher: Do you think any of the teachers that have lived on earth have built this bridge and not shared it with others?

Student: No.

Teacher: Then where is this technique you speak of? Is it hidden so well that none of the world’s finest teachers can articulate it into a sensible methodology?

Student: Are you saying that none have built this bridge?

Teacher: No. I’m saying that none have wanted to build this bridge.

Student: Then why does it consume me so?

Teacher: Because you believe it can be built by answers, by experience, and by initiative.

Student: And it can’t?

Teacher: It cannot be built anymore than you can build something that is already built.

Student: What do you mean?

Teacher: Can you build this rock? (I was holding a rock I had gathered from the ground.)

Student: Do you mean can I build an exact duplicate?

Teacher: No, I mean this rock?

Student: No. It’s already built.

Teacher: So is your bridge.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:08 pm 
Posting Freak

The WingMakers mythology is a bridge from the Sovereign Integral to the Human Mind System, and it is designed to awaken this interest by releasing the masks of the HMS in favor of the identity of the Sovereign Integral. It is a preparation process that is different for every individual, but every individual in the human instrument is imprisoned within the HMS to varying degrees.

I have always said that the WingMakers Materials are encoded, and that these encodings are designed to prepare the individual to awaken to the deeper structures (outer prison walls) and help the individual ease their way into the new territory of the Sovereign Integral. The Sovereign Integral is not a realm of eternal ease, beauty, freedom, painlessness, and ultra creature comforts. Rather, it is an awareness of how we are all one and equal with First Source, and that this makes each of us responsible for the prison and the outflow of its dysfunctional events.

"equal with First Source" (not each other - based on free-will) .... that is our (equal) potential as SECUs ... but unless activated by the individual, it remains unrealized ... unequal. IF and "When you believe, "I am a fragment of First Source imbued with ITS capabilities," you are engaging this energy system inherent within the feeling of connectedness. You are pulling into your reality a sense of connection to your Source and all of the attributes therein. The belief is inseparable from you because its energy system is assimilated within your own energy system and is woven into your spirit like a thread of light.

These threads, however, must be manifold, or they will break, and your energy system will remain in the shadows of survival and conformity. As you gain awareness of the Tributary Zones, you will gain insight into the new energy systems and how to anchor these energy systems into your own. There are specialized techniques for weaving this energy system to your own and exchanging -- over time -- your survival-based energy system for the exploratory energy system of the coming age.

These techniques provide a means to weld survival and exploratory energy systems, as though one were creating a footbridge that enabled them to cross the chasm separating the two energy fields.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:16 pm 
Posting Freak

zoarastera wrote:

I do not prescribe your journey or your journey’s aim. I only accompany you. I do not pull you this way or that, nor do I punish you when you stray from my heart. This I do as an outcome of my belief in you. First Source Transmission

what "ransom" Zoar? The only "debt" you owe is to your SELF and no one can repay that but you... when you forgive yourself (for allowing you to experience ALL that IS).

Contrary to your religious instructions, there is no accompanying punishment that follows the state of independence. The entity is not punished for its choice of explorations, otherwise the state of independence would be impossible to achieve. It is only through this state of independence or freewill that the entity can achieve a unique perspective. If the boundaries were prescribed too narrowly, and the entity was punished or allowed to accumulate sin each time it strayed, it would become more of an automaton than an explorer.

Without authentic exploration within the worlds of creation, the value of the experience for both the entity and First Source is greatly diminished. Just as a newborn human expresses its energy in the awkward movements of its limbs, the new entity expresses its energy in the awkward decisions of its exploratory path. These decisions include every conceivable movement into darkness that can be imagined, and it is because of this that the entity develops its uniqueness.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:50 pm 
Posting Freak

Zoar, the ransom is paid via "forgiveness" ... but not by someone else's forgiveness ...

This forgiveness is not a Biblical expression or religious platitude; it is the nature of the Sovereign Integral to remain inaccessible until the individual in the human expression (HMS) rises up within themselves and announces to their local universe: NO MORE! No more will I be part of this deception. No more will I contribute my energy to the works of deception. No more will I stand idle while others suffer. No more will I shake in my self doubt and allow those in power to decide my fate. No longer will I be sucked into the distractions of the Elite. No longer will I reserve my activism for a future time… the time is NOW.

If you do this – not only in words but deeds – you will see a space open up in your life; a sort of emptiness and stillness that lacks human embroidery or definition. This is the place in which you can stand-up and radiate the oneness, equality and truthfulness of the Sovereign Integral. This is the activism that will change the world. It will not be the organizations, the sects, or the militias that bring change. They cannot stand up to the Elite. Only the Self, the Sovereign Integral, operating in harmony with Earth/Nature can stand-up to the Elite and usher in the era of transparency and expansion.

When you voice the genuine and sober self-assessment in all of its textures and subtlety, you are inviting the new behaviors of the Sovereign Integral. These are all signs of authentic forgiveness; they are not the sanctimonious, over emotionalized capitulations of a guilt-ridden follower who intones the ritual of forgiveness like a machine. In apathy, blindness, or utter devotion to the Money Power Grid, it is all the same relative to accessing the Sovereign Integral state. You will be shut out. Forgiveness is the active formula of self-assessment of your present situation and the application of new behaviors that are in resonance with the Sovereign Integral.
A16 PCI

the very thought that one's "sins" can be paid for is your first clue that "religion" is simply another Hierarchal form of the GMS (Genetic Manipulation System)

Those who extol hope and light, I can only say that you will be disappointed if your hope is contingent on anyone, save yourself, to facilitate change in this world. It is truly as Gandhi explained; we must become the change we want to see in the world, but the key is to define what change.
The seeking of information is over. The seeking of a master, guru, religion, spiritual path, or way-shower is over. The seeking of objects of blame is over. The seeking of hidden information behind the dark forces is over. It is the expression of the Sovereign Integral consciousness and the deactivation of the suppression framework that becomes the focus of each individual in this new era.
James A2PCI

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:11 pm 
Posting Freak

HALLELUJAH SISTER!!!!!

:lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next