WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:13 am 

Perhaps the teacher was referring to the 4000 week or 77 year life as being the state of forgetfulness that we endeavor when embarking upon this classroom earth . The vast majority of souls incarnating upon the earth plane have been stuck in a rut so to speak for some time now . To experience the ultimate separation over finite lifespans is a long & dark road . Evil in a part of it's nature indeed , because to know what is , is to first know what is not . Before wholeness lies the abyss of nothingness .

"Ride the snake ... The snake he's long ... Seven miles "

[Edited on 19-6-2005 by Mr~Mojo]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:47 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
or maybe it means that it takes most people 76 years to "get it"...after a lifetime of experiences...the body takes the time to "reflect" on what has been acomplished in it's life time...and finally understands that the "Spiritual" things...Love, Satisfaction, Peace, Integrity and Fulfillment, could never be purchased...and are the only thing that their "soul" can "take with them" into Immortality.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:59 am 
 YIM  Profile

77 years from now is 2082...

...Toward the end of the century when the Tributary zones are prophocied to
manifest according to the vaugue accounting of the timeline given to us in the
original chambers' Philosophy.

When I came across the line about evil, I knew I could come here to get your math and speculation and did none of my own-put it right out of my head...

until right now.

Personally, I do not use the word evil because of it's misunderstood connotations previously imposed on us by our environment of control structures.

I use the word misdirected instead of "evil."
Even Archangel Lucifer is now a "member of good standing" within it's band of sympathetic Archangelic collective according to sources that claim to know.
Not that I condone the actions of said collective.
(I may not be able to respond to this thread any time soonish due to my P.C. being possesed by gremlins, making horrable noises and refusing to reboot.)
~r

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:40 am 
Posting Freak

Dear Rick...question 9 in the Lyricus FAQ discuss "evil"... as the resistance to awareness... and the behavior it displays as effects of ignorance...and say that the LTO feel nothing but compassion for those who are "evil" it inspires them to nurture more.

as for Lucifer in good standing...not so...if you actually read the materials...it states he is in "good standing" amongst his own species...the one he helped design (manufacture)... his "nature" questions the CR race, started the only "rebellion" in that realm and he still clings to the notion that "synthetics" are superior to organics... keeps him attached to "his own kind...where he feels like "family".

The fact that he is still working toward domination of at least earth...and in opposition to the plan of FS...by being here now...demonstrates his unwillingness to "change"...and is therefore NOT accepted by the CR who difine him as a "enemy" threat and concern ...this was all discussed at legnth in the topic called NEW MATERIAL...last week...

btw...did you see the New LTO paper called "Energetic Heart"? the link (found in the "download" section of the website) is in the original post of the topic mentioned above...enjoy :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:46 pm 

Reading some more about "Life Principles of the Sovereign Integral" this paragraph reminded me of this thread.

[quote]In light of the obvious turmoil and apparent destruction that accompanies life on terra-earth, this is an outlook or perception that seems naive. How can life -- in all its forms and expressions -- be perceived as optimal or perfect? This is the great [color=red]paradox[/color] of life, and it cannot be reconciled with the human instrument's mental or emotional capabilities. It can only be understood in the context of the entity, which is deathless, limitless, timeless, and sovereign. [color=red]Paradoxes exist because the human drama is [i]too limited in scope and scale[/i] to allow a perception of wholeness to intervene and illuminate how the pieces of the puzzle are unified in perfect relation.[/color]

The dimensions of time and space and the elements of energy and matter circumscribe the human drama. It is played out upon the stages of survival and dysfunctional behavior [color=red]because of the Hierarchy's methods of controlling information and manipulating conditions[/color]. The entity within the human instrument is largely unexpressed and under-utilized in the human drama, and therefore, life's apparent perversions and imperfections are seen in isolation as impediments to perfection rather than perfection itself.
[/quote]

This was in the section "Observance of Source in All Things."
So on some level(s) we [i]are[/i] controlled by other beings and they are yet other levels we are individuals. Paradox? Everything is getting weirder and weirder. :cool:

LTF

in the hymn of the Songkeeper." One day

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:09 pm 
 YIM  Profile

What do I know? What I know.
Lucifer has a bad case history and the mythology surounding the name is pervasive in our culture.
I have read the interviews I was refering to. From his limited view, at the liniar time, of genetic material manifeting into our three dee reality as archangelic, Dr. Anderson said the Archangel of light was back in good favor with the comunity of sevants to "God."

I am not going to get into it, I never said it and I have nothing to do with Lucifer or his misguided band.

I'm on our side.

Archangels have a new mythology that is acceptable to believe.
I have read all sorts of stuff regarding these entities.
Sandolphon, for instance, is said to help you "ground."
Auriel has an iffinity for art and poetry, etc. etc. etc......

What do you know about Archangel Michael? To me he doesn't seem very solid and apears a bit blue-ish.
That's all I know.

According to the Avatar of Synthesis, whom I trust, Archangels are bereft of freewill as we know it, like a program made of energy that exists in service to it's formatting with limited authority.
That's what I know.
I suspected that the Archangels are incarnating during this time period here on Earth, but how would I ever have proof of that before the Grand Portal where we all get our proof of a soul and have a world wide party as we project ourselves to wherever it was fun to go that day.

Lucifer's myth is vast. If he made a bunch of robots that want to eat all our genetics to incarnate as one of us, to me, that is Source's will.
Maybe we should eat his Galaxy first, who knows, I don;t make the rules, I barely understand gravity.

The word "evil" is a judgement toward another part of you, and therefore unhealthful to utter.
I do always use "misdirected" instead, because there was never a soul who didn' encounter darkness on the math to her heart.
~R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:57 pm 
 YIM  Profile

I take it all back.
After this week, I have a new word in my vocabulary.

EVIL.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:12 am 
Posting Freak

Maybe Time was measured by the full moon-they kept track of the moon cycle. So maybe a person that was 900,was actually 75 years old. Or 900 moons old.

Post subject: 4000 weeks
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:06 pm 

My understanding of the "evils" that come from an average lifespan of 77 years are the concepts and attitudes developed in the minds of the individuals who believe they are limited to this one life.

Attitudes such as "we only live once," and "get it while you can" create distruction. Buying in to the greedy corporate structure of exploitation and materialism lead to the "evils, " and death.

The Church has used this concept to enslave people for centuries by telling us that we only live one life and that we are sinful and soul-less. -And that only through an intercedant can we redeem ourselves.

Nothing works better to enslave people then to tell them they have only one life, then take their Divinity away by seperating them from their God.

If all of humanity knew of they're own divinity and learned how to access the latent potentials within, we would be a world of Masters, Immortals and Gods and get out of the Dark Ages. Not only would we be a sovereign world, but we would be millions of years more evolved.

All fear stems from the fear of death. When people know that they are greater then their bodies, that they have lived before and will live again, death does not frighten them. Therefore they can not be controlled or enslaved.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Now the gig is up. We can't blame anyone anymore for anything. In time we will see and understand and know that we did everything to support the illusion of separation so we could have the closest experience possible to know what it is like to truly be a creator like First Source who brooks no opposition or anything to be compared too. At least from our naive eyes... And we chose to appear ignorant....through forgetting.... we also chose to be awakened and activated to see through the illusion and be with this earth in her transformation...I'll go with that having waited 1000's of years or is that billions to be with her now especially? It's all good...or is that God?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:33 am 
Posting Freak

I remember signing my Name on the scroll. You know whats odd about that,it was The Name I had Last Life. I remember waking up,I had different Parents,I couldnt really Talk then,so I tryed telling them who I was. It didnt really seem to matter,Spent alot of Years trying to figure out how the Beings New me by My last Name as well as they gave me a Baby Name. The small Ones,I call them Magics Men. They used to pull me out of bed,and they would play games with me. I saw them at the Chariot,that too puzzled me. I just remember hugging them. I veiw all my memories from the Childs Eyes. It was always like being in a Candy Store,I have a terriable Sweet tooth. You know your Innocent when you can make the Elohim Laugh. Once again,yet again veiw my Past Lives..................I found my Name so many Times,and my last entry was a Dot. Than I had this flash Back,when I left in 1979,I was running for my Life. But right before I left the Facility,one of the Old Timers Grabed my arm,and he said they have a Program for Elohim. I had allready had ran that program,when I was 14. This well sound really odd,there was one for the Harmonics as well. They were running my programs ahead of the releases. The only thing I can come up with,is I was born with B.S.T. If that makes any sense.........Ill tell a secret,My Grandmother was a Expereincer,she was taken during the 30s,and 40s. My Mother,Her Boyfreind,and I were taken when I was like almost 15,from off of Mt. Hood. I had this flash too,they told me they would come back for me when I was 18. I was taken from 76-79. The more that I would think about it,a equation started forming. Thats what my screen Names about. I never read anything on Planet X,and I knew stuff. I was invited there...............I gave the book to someone to read for me,I get bored easy. All the Transmissions,and visitations,are totally making since...........The whole pardox is just clear Now. Oh my gosh,Iam still in the Nut House. The Programing is breaking down,This could be a problem...............The program had a safe guard,we have to get it on its next Loop-or should I say rerun. Thats another Thing,I cant tell you how many times I have watch a commercial,and laughed,because I saw it before,and than had someone go-thats the first time its been on,or it just started this month. Or how about keywords............and than you go to watch a movie,and than you already know the Lines. I dont even really feel like Iam alive anymore,its like Iam a digital Angel. I have thought about jumping coup a couple times,just going for it. I dont want to sound like a self fish,I have been saving my energy for a rainy Day. The thing about breaking camp with negative energy is that it got alot of chaotic dark energy. Call it a Big Bang...........winking the Eye........ You have to have a Rock to Stand On,if you know what I mean. If the programing is pushed forward,theres going to be a Anti-yikes. From what I have seen,there has already been a future,and the idea about quantum physics,and many dimensions of earth is totally wrong. Especially if the idea was made on a Train. The other dimensions of Earth are Echoes. Everyone well just be moving to a New Hollow Deck. From what I have found is that each dimension,is just a Holographic Epic In time. I talked to a guy once who told me that the Germans won ww2. so If there all programs,we are already Inside the Arc. I firmly beleive we are already inside the Arc. How we got inside probley doesnt really matter anymore. Yet it seems too,everyone is just trying to complete the program,and move on to the Nexus. Were just trying to understand what our Entity is,or what it takes to Create Life on another Planet. Its Like our Mommy and Daddy is trying to keep us from seeing the emptyness of space. I mean could you imagine,Nothingness................The exodus of space happen,and we are all trying to prepare ourselves for Genesis. For what ever reason,a program was created for a End Time senerio. Yet its all created from Earth. So Earth is The Core. You have too have a Reactor. The only thing I can think of beyond that is Earth its self is the Space ship. We are a large rock skipping on a pond. Our Earth is Ending because of a quantum physics error......................Our whole epic is being erased............There Left with no choise but to intervene,their in the Arc with us...........The warnings Clear...............Dont Fear the reaper. Thats why we have to become like children,its the only way to handle there appearence,adults become superfical. We wont hurt You,we have always loved you,you are a extension of us.........................we have loved you before you were born. We knew you before you were born. You are our shining Ones,you are our Stars. You are our small wing cheribims,we have come to take you home. Transmission.....................Have you found a New Planet?????? Do you remember when I gave you a world,teen,this was your world. This is what you are,can you see it.............stop crying............What was the pupose for this human instrument, smile. What did you think you where? A Alien............laugh.......have a since a humor,consciousness doesnt hurt. Once you can except,who and what you are,everything well fall into place. do understand teen. Yes,I guess,i just needed to go in look at the picture again..................thanks for the trigger. How Many Cube Masters are there????????????????As many as you can see......end of Transmission...........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:05 pm 
Posting Freak

This Letter is Not for those In WingMakers,Read if You want,take what you want,and Leave the rest....... Walk me out in the morning dew.................My,Honey............Cant,sorry,sorry.................I thought a heard a Young Man Crying, thought you heard a Young Man Crying.........You heard a Young Girl Crying................Now theres No More Morning Dew...............People,You know theres No more morning Dew,..........You Know,You Know..........................All these things they have been saying all these all gosh dog gone years..............Isnt True..............Now I open The Zeus File................1979,what a MEST, I hope you Jerks are saddest fied. A program was handed to the Dis-closeir......black,black,,whos kettles Black Now..............It Reads Boldly 1984.........Rat,a tat,tat..........That date isnt the true date,they had to put that date on it,because it was Ran before the Harmonics............who would ever think-that Time could be screwed Up,out of sync for nearly a decade..........You Know what,dont blame it on the Church.............my spanish blue have cryed,you might thing Iam a Green eyed monster,you know what, Iam Not. I told u guys Not to run that program,I told you running that program again was One big disaster...............I hear what You call me...........Iam a witness,it was 79.............I have seen the Picture,you know what,u have no idea..........I cant stand the smell of Hotdogs.........you want to know why,its a smoked filled room,so thick you cant cut it...........theres nothing more horifing than smelling Fesh,watching a Human Instrument rendered Useless.................I have no Idea how many doors opened,I think it was Tap Two. You want to see Aliens,holy holy,what a gosh dog gone MEST. What a Motley Crew,I have your Moneys hanging in a Tree. Bow down an kiss The Queen. Who says that Princess is suppose to Look Like Barbie,ARE U Kidding Me. Oh the Webs we weave..............Hey quess what,that u thought I was perdictable.........I got a suprise for U.............I have watched Holy Men Faint. You can Kiss my Androgenous,here it is. So someOne had to Play The Role,I didnt get Type Cast. Hey you know what The Witch Is Back,oh Pouring water doesnt work-Its Called Immortal.........something your Mortal mind cant understand...............so you say Iam Ranting.......I dont think so...........I read that book...........Man,Revelations, You Poor,poor saps.......I know what You did last Summer...........couldnt help it............staying ahead of your warriors is a little bit touchy.........Sometimes I like to put Words together you know your language-Oxy-Moron...........can you say Morooned......... What Mourning Pains you have put me through,Oh Man,You got Punked.........Pictures,Mirror,mirror on the Wall,whos the fairest of them all..........remember me Snow White. Have you ever Heard the Saying,Even Steven.............Hey,Iam Not Hating..........I know That Program. Iam not mis rep pre sending, you see it was just Optical...........Its Real,Is Real,as It gets..........I want u to know Your game plan Stinks..............Snap,snap.............come on................The Innate thought it Was Funny.............Hoodoo U think you are..........What does it Feel like to be a Cell Out...............Of Sync..........well the Gang is Gathering,someone has to Fix this stinking Game................You Guys did it,not me.........I wasnt there and 1984. I wonder what People would find,in the media For that Year and Time...............You guys so succ.........Just Rambling along...............see ya........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:42 pm 
Posting Freak

I did it neither. Was it you I met?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:51 pm 
Posting Freak

I CV, I was just sent a tela message.........This is what was said to me,you did,1994. Okay,I can look at this two different ways,I was tagged. Not for Bad reason,because people Love me. Didnt anyone thing that I might,or would set off Zeus.........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:54 pm 
Posting Freak

My favorite saying ,today truth,tomarrows Lie. You would have had to be there to understand Shear Terror.........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:04 pm 
Posting Freak

To whomEver, I know why I was tagged,I even remember being given Lam to slaughter............

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:07 pm 
Posting Freak

I thought the Lam was from another world-another dimension in time,they didnt tell me that it was a Realm.

Post subject: Re: A lifetime of 4000 weeks
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:39 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Student: So only those who had this knowledge would be able to access this higher state?

Teacher: No. Everyone is able to.

Student: Everyone?

Teacher: Should anyone be excluded?

Student: What about those who knowingly practice evil?

Teacher: A lifetime of 4000 weeks to explore and understand the infinite cosmos is the explanation of evil.

Student: I don’t understand?

Teacher: We are good, spiritual beings, not by the expression of our behaviors, but by our intrinsic nature—our origin. We are each allowed access to this higher knowledge not by how we act, but by simply being what we are.

This is making more sense now than ever with an understanding of the HMS. It is ignorance of the HMS that allows for much forgiveness and understanding when realizing the magnitude of its influence. Behaviors don't matter so much when one realizes completely their Sovereign Integral status of which behavior takes on a whole other meaning. However, as long as one operates in polarity and thinks and acts accordingly behavior is accountable, and we pretty well all still operate in polarity. The SI can happen in the twinkling of an eye or not , but that's not the point. It's being so aware of it and continuously calling to it and acting in a way conducive of it that is important. Once you are grabbed hold of by the SI whether weeks or monthes or days for exploration don't matter especially when not measuring in terms of time anymore. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:12 pm 
Posting Freak

here is another perspective of that thought, shay...

what if, in all our previous existences, as light beings, before we came to earth, we never experienced "evil" or deception, or separation...and that this "lack" in our experience is how Anu seduced us into the human form...by reminding us that "resistance to awareness" was the only "evil" that exists.

maybe it takes a "lifetime of 4000 weeks" to explore all the aspects of what we had heretofore rejected.
could it be that the more we reject/resist this experience, the longer it will exists to give us that experience?
could it be that the more we experience "deception", the greater our desire for truth grows?

could a world war, or global chaos be the "trigger" that brings down the walls, and sets us free, to BE Sovereign Integrals, despite the "human condition" ... and what activates the transformation or next step in the species evolution?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes, it is precisely the expression of our intrinsic nature/origin that defines us.

intrinsic
adjective
innate, inborn, inbred, congenital, connate, natural; deep-rooted, deep-seated, indelible, ineradicable, ingrained; integral, basic, fundamental, essential; built-in.

Source Intelligence is our intrinsic nature.

"Source Intelligence increasingly becomes the identity of the entity, and the entity becomes the identity of the human instrument. Thus, identity is transformed, and in the wake of this transformation, the Sovereign Integral unifies the human instrument with the entity, and the entity with Source Intelligence. It is this unification and shifts of identity that is the explicit purpose in expressing the life principles of the Sovereign Integral. If there is any other intention or objective these principles will remain misunderstood and their catalytic powers dormant."

(Philosophy 1)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:25 pm 
Posting Freak

A lifetime of 4000 weeks is a good definition of evil because it is what the HMS has done in cutting us off constantly from any or all knowledge we gain per lifetime only to have to recycle and start from scratch again except for what wisdom is stored in our multiverse which we have to know how to access. Its the HMS that is referred to here about those lifetimes of 4000 weeks. This WMM are so intricately intertwined with each other . Some of us understand things said in the beginning on a much deeper level now than ever before and some things are just now being activated in understanding from the very beginning. These materials are most definitely multidimensional. That's why there is something here for everyone and its up to each individual to find what they resonate with most.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:05 pm 
Posting Freak

When the last wall of the HMS is down no more 4000 week lifetimes and no more dense bodies to endure them in.Time is unravelling and in that process for each layer lifted frequencies change , phase shifts, we become lighter and more transparent and with fewer bodily needs. Bodily needs are based on the density of the HMS and its reliance on externals to fullfill those needs. Wonder if we are capable from within to fullfill absolutely everything we need? Then bye bye 4000 week recycling sessions. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:38 am 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
here is another perspective of that thought, shay...

what if, in all our previous existences, as light beings, before we came to earth, we never experienced "evil" or deception, or separation...and that this "lack" in our experience is how Anu seduced us into the human form...by reminding us that "resistance to awareness" was the only "evil" that exists.

maybe it takes a "lifetime of 4000 weeks" to explore all the aspects of what we had heretofore rejected.
could it be that the more we reject/resist this experience, the longer it will exists to give us that experience?
could it be that the more we experience "deception", the greater our desire for truth grows?

could a world war, or global chaos be the "trigger" that brings down the walls, and sets us free, to BE Sovereign Integrals, despite the "human condition" ... and what activates the transformation or next step in the species evolution?

F-ing Brilliant!!!! Yes, but of course!!!! What ever it takes for the realization or enough to help hull the rest over from this side of the equation since I am in a mathematical mood right now in my perspective. :wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:00 am 

hiyas all...(((all)))...

the answer to your questions concerning the word "evil" can be found in this statement...

"I am here, beneath this mythology, to awaken your animal self to our relationship so you may slay your vanity. This is the distortion between us. It is not space or time that separates us and diminishes our conscious relationship. It is your desire to excel within the cave of your existence and derive gratification from this and this alone."...

Live in the Light...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:42 am 
Posting Freak

actually "evil" is well defined in the Lyricus website by the LTO :

QUESTION 9
Can you explain the concept of evil? Is it real?

ANSWER 9
The primary concern in the universe is not evil, but ignorance. When members of a species are in ignorance of their identity as an individuated consciousness, they are more easily manipulated and seduced by the temporal illusions of MEST (matter, energy, space, time). The MEST universe is the most exterial view of the multiverse, and those who identify with it as their true home are living in ignorance.

It is from this lack of knowledge that the concept of evil has propagated into an array of characters, energies, and motives. Evil, at its most distilled level, is merely partial awareness, and from this partial awareness, the soul carrier of any species is capable of behaviors that can be termed evil. Evil, as it pertains to a personality like First Source, does not exist. It is not a codified energy system or intelligence. It is a behavioral expression of ignorance and nothing more.

In this context, Lyricus is concerned with evil, but does not fear its power or impact because evil is not coordinated and coherent, unlike those who are aligned with First Source. Moreover, evil is in conflict with itself more than it is in conflict with First Source and its aligned expressions. In most instances, Lyricus looks upon the evil expressions of a species or one of its members with compassion, heightening our resolve to assist a species to the Grand Portal.

In Lyricus terminology, evil is resistance to the path of awareness – namely the Grand Portal. Resistance to the Grand Portal’s discovery and propagation is the primary outgrowth of uninformed entities that desire to retain the deceptions of their personal power, fearing that the enlightenment of the species will displace them. Evil lacks a root system that is fed from the depths of the individuated consciousness, and it is therefore easily eradicated once the individuated consciousness becomes the identity of the human species.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next