WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: A lifetime of 4000 weeks
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:47 pm 
Posting Freak

SD said,

Quote:
"Equal with FS" (not with each other-based on free will).... that is our (equal) potential as SECUs ... but unless activated by the individual, it remains unrealized ."

We ARE one AND equal with FS...NOW, forever....we are all equally FS....It is not realizing our potential that makes us equal, it is our core essence. We may not all realize this as 'the truth' of our identity, but it remains our true identity even when unrealized....we are all equally responsible for the prison and its outflow of dysfunctional events. .

"The Sovereign Integral is not a realm of eternal ease, beauty, freedom, painlessness, and ultra creature comforts. Rather, it is an awareness of how we are all one and equal with First Source, and that this makes each of us responsible for the prison and the outflow of its dysfunctional events."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:10 pm 
Posting Freak

Unless you don't have an HMS to deal with there is nothing to realize. However, as is shown we all are in this HMS thingy together and yes, you too seed and as long as we are, there is much to realize through all of the static, noise, mind chatter, distortions and distractions of a world totally based on the HMS which each of us is born into and genetically modified to fit. Even James says that unless you are aware of FS within you and know how to access it and live it you can't go beyond the walls of the HMS. How many people do you think have even heard of the terms First Source let alone Sovereign Integral? What do you think keeps feeding the recycling of incarnations going? The HMS is a very complex system and not one that any blanket statements can cover and especially not from any branch of the GSSC, which perpetuates the 4000 week recycling. Eventually when the need to strictly discuss these things has morphed into enough walls torn down and enough realizations of how to apply what essentially we are so that others can do it too, it will be found that a lot of talk wasn't as necessary as action is. And the kind of action I am speaking about isn't taught anywhere else except here and a few other places aligned with what is coming from the cosmos.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
saying that you are aware/conscious of who you are (other than a sovereign integral) and of your relationship with FS, and actually BEing conscious of IT in a momentary wholeness between Its own evolutionary phases , reveals your misunderstanding of what First Source is ... seed

I can, like you believe what the WMMs are saying ... I can understanding that I am "part" of the collective called First Source... and believe, as the mythology goes, that IT fragmented/separates itself, and that I am a carrier of one of those fragments ... and that the Entity that I am is "time shifted" but until the Source Codes of the Entity are "fully activated" and my transformation is complete, no one can honestly say that First Source even exists (other than in a fragmented state) but only that they have a Sovereign Integrals Individuated Consciousness or perspective of IT.

the accounts of the First Beings, that I believe I have reincarnated from, were said to have forgotten their origins over 25,000 years ago ... which would included those who managed to "hide" from Anu at the time he seduced the majority of the Atlantians into animating a new Human Instrument with the HMS program... this forgetfulness, is logically the results of them fragmenting their consciousness at the time of their "birth" (separation from FS) into the MEST...which they did in accordance to the Plan of FS ... to gain authentic experiences as independent individuals

Throughout the cosmos there is life -- the expression of First Source in individuated form. These are the divine fragments that are always in the process of separating to experience individual expression of self, and congealing to experience universal expression of First Source.

I believe it is obvious that SECUs (in their wholeness as FS) knew about this plan and that they also knew, that when this phase of the Plan was complete, that they would be able to restore their memories and wholeness... and that when the species was once again coherently united, that First Source would also be restored to its original wholeness (but enhanced and expanded).

The blueprint of exploration organizes these disparate fragments and adjoins them in their proper place to restore the wholeness of First Source -- reconfigured to achieve the creation, inhabitation, and transformation of yet another universe.

and that we would all play equal roles in this plan which enhances and expands FSI with unique knowledge gained through actual experience...and which would result in us all being One and equal to First Source ... which is not a personality or an Entity, but the collective intelligence of us all intimately integrated...that we all will have access to when we are whole

to "believe" that we or any one of us is Whole now, (while in the body and MEST) is self-deception, seed, we are not WHOLE until every single one of us are "transformed" and united ... which obviously we are not (in this dominate reality) ... and won't be until the Plan is complete, which it is not ... and even then, we go on to create another universe and another for eternities ... separating and rejoining again and again which is how First Source evolves - expands Itself and enhances FSI.

to claim that you (alone) have recollection of being FS or know FS or you as an individual have ITs collective abilities, while here - now, is undoubtedly a figment of your imagination, and obviously your excuse for not transforming now.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Notice she ignored this star. Perhaps, because she doesn't understand all she claims too? Perhaps. Self deception can be insidious in its layers especially if brought up into thinking it doesn't exist when born into the thick of it. I was born into the thick of it and fortunately, I had a lot of Earth and Nature to stay my course for me too. So much subtlety and nuance to guide me and explore..... :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:10 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
One thing I have noticed about those still stuck in the HMS's programs, is that they have no response for Truth ... they appear to be repelled by it, and are not willing to discuss it ... it's not in the script :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:44 am 
Posting Freak

Sigh... when its no longer 4000 weeks for a lifetime how different do you think it will be? For one there will be no time like this now and for another we no doubt will be totally purged of the HMS. And that can't be too soon. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Student: So only those who had this knowledge would be able to access this higher state?

Teacher: No. Everyone is able to.

Student: Everyone?

Teacher: Should anyone be excluded?

Student: What about those who knowingly practice evil?

Teacher: A lifetime of 4000 weeks to explore and understand the infinite cosmos is the explanation of evil.

Student: I don’t understand?

Teacher: We are good, spiritual beings, not by the expression of our behaviors, but by our intrinsic nature—our origin. We are each allowed access to this higher knowledge not by how we act, but by simply being what we are.

What has been overlooked here is that ,"by simply being what we are." isn't the HMS and all who are unaware or don't accept knowing that the HMS is what it is, accept the HMS as what they are.

Cathedral - CS&N