WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Grounding the Discourses
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:36 am 
Posting Freak

It really is the personality,the ego personality that creates the distractions. Energy isnt really a duality,its polarity. I really have this knowing that women are more of this paticular senses of emotional feeling scape. As I have spoke of many times,I went through menopause in my 30s. I am 53 and many women that I know are now going through this change. Going threw the change of Life was very difficult,and changed my Emotional level,it was a drastic change of my emotional landscape. Maturity wise,let me humor you a bit,I wasnt even close to the maturity I needed to go through the change,it was very chaotic,and mentally I nearly was consumed by my own Ego personality,as It grasp sanity of the innocent heart.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:00 am 
Posting Freak

I was very lonely,I escape into my own world. I spent nearly a decade practicing trance meditation. I was issolated,I didnt really have anyone that could relate to what I was going threw. I went threw menopause without any replacements of hormones. I was leaving my body,I was projecting my astral body into my own physical landscapes. It was like being a Ghost,I walked around in my town,and sometimes I projected myself into the future. I was time-travaling forward-linear. Five years too a decade forward. I found myself in the future,I was the person I was when I was a younger women. I realized that we only live One Life in the physical World or this paticular material reality. We dont reincarnate,we Incarnate. During the same Life-Time,its the realization of this expereince. Genetic Library,I am a Librarian of Histories of my Ancestors,who live through me. We exist as a species,as long as our species exist in this reality,this material reality of mental and emotion,we exist in this World.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Interesting concept that you are revealing Zoar, that one could choose to (re)incarnate, into any lifetime - not necessarily "linear" progression, but getting out of life what you need to know, from a particular page that you might have just scanned superficially ... and desired to go back and explore more closely... or maybe that isn't what your are saying ... but I almost get the impression that you may have been "forced" (or forced yourself) into the past during this life time, because you were able to "remember" things that the species, as a whole, had no experience with and couldn't relate to, which made your life all that more difficult for you to deal with.

your contact with others, would be more "appropriate" in the future when we are multiversing and more aware of our true identity ... but the environment you chose to experience (this one) was not at that stage yet (even though we are getting there now) ... could be that fragments of records contained in the Phantom Core managed to surface from time to time that caused you to believe that something was out of alignment when it wasn't for THIS chapter of the story ... you may have been convinced that these "others" would assist you, but they were just guardian of the "prison" - that didn't really know what to say or do with someone who had "higher intelligence" and thus their probs, and examinations, as they tried to determine how you could be used to futher Anu's agenda with your "foresight" but even with their understanding of "timelessness" they couldn't figure you out :wink: and our "experts" didn't have a clue.

I don't know Zoar, I am just guessing, but you made it through all "that" ... and you may yet discern for your self, why you are here now ... I know that I sound like a broken record here, but I believe that you can reassemble your components into a state of coherent practicality, by using the WMMs one step at a time ... while it is the HI (ego) that makes the first move, I believe that it is the last to adjust to the over-all changes, perhaps its consciousness, is the last as well as the first to let go of the consensus reality's illusions of grandeur when the Sovereign Integral finally reassumes its position as Emissary of First Source... and quits pretending that it a support beam for the Money Power Grid, instead of the driving force behind the Grid of Compassion.

Try to trust that there are no mistakes ... that what you contribute IS assisting us all - preparing us all for a drastic change in our perceptions of Life.I don't pretend to know what your personal mission is - here and now, but I trust that it is part of the Unification Forces' plan, and that your being HERE, now is where you need to be ... and just as importantly, where we need you to be - because the "times, they are a-changing" :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Unity is at hand Z.....that you are so sensitive....has opened doors that others have taken advantage of.....in the sense that "they " do not want you to become the conscious part of First Source you are......but just have not yet manifested here through the physical expression.......tis your choice to relive the fragmented past.....or BE the One you are....right now.....instead of saying no....say yes.....and free yourself of the fear that is not real......sending you lots of Love......and strength.....to help you do it.
Mark

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:30 pm 
Posting Freak

We are what we are.....Free Wing Maker Will prevails.....not from this Universe the Power that resides in us....Solar Energy available for All.....get panels sell energy back to the grid....just one option of many alternative energies ....coming......a great "orgasm" for everybody......Portals.....everywhere. 5th Dimensional "sex" different.....dream weaving an art everybody skilled at.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
an aside here... how many pannels did you have to put up ? I have one with my little portable solar gen and it won't carry much of a load (two deep cell batteries) ... I could get another transportable set of four larger panels that are advertised to "run 25%" of your household ... so I'm thinking you would have to have a pretty big set up to be able to sell an excess to the Electric company ... what are we talking here, twenty panels and their corresponding batteries?

you live within the oceans breeze ... why didn't you go wind? my unit is convertible to wind power, and I am beginning to see small windmills pop-up on rooftops (like satillite dishes) in the surrounding communities ... so someone out there has a workable alternative for sale, these things aren't home made... but they could be local and not on the grid.

It makes perfect sense to me to get off the grid - your investment will pay for itself in a few years - and if we all did it, we could certainly make a dent in our oil consumption ... cars could be a molded panel, - the possibilities are endless and I just have to wink when I see those little panels powering stop lighs and bill boards ... ha ha, we're getting there and some of our taxes are being used progressively towards a bright clean future.