WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Grounding the Discourses
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:29 pm 

That's a coincidence Darlene. The same thing happened to me and I ended up reading Discourse 6 at 11pm last night! I'm having a bit of difficulty trying to shift the image from my head to my heart area but I suppose it'll take practise. Does anyone have any helpful tips on this? :) It can get a bit confusing when you are visualising yourself from a few metres away from your body looking at a projected image from the head into the heart area or maybe I'm just not quite understanding this yet :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:41 am 
Posting Freak

ziearmo wrote:
That's a coincidence Darlene. The same thing happened to me and I ended up reading Discourse 6 at 11pm last night! I'm having a bit of difficulty trying to shift the image from my head to my heart area but I suppose it'll take practise. Does anyone have any helpful tips on this? :) It can get a bit confusing when you are visualising yourself from a few metres away from your body looking at a projected image from the head into the heart area or maybe I'm just not quite understanding this yet :)

Hi ziearmo! HeartMath has some simple wonderful techniques in switching from running amok emotional reactions to focusing on the Heart Intelligence to calm one and direct one from the Energetic Heart. If it works for that I am quite sure it can work for switching from the head to the Heart. What they suggest when feeling bombarded with mind chatter and/or lower frequency emotional reactions is to , pause, and focus on the heart area if only by putting your hand there to begin with to help focus there. Then they suggest that you breath to a count of 3 in , hold for 3, exhale for 3 and do this however many times it takes to feel yourself become more relaxed as visualizing breathing through the heart area. Then with focus on the heart reremember some happy moment you experienced in your life and breath it in for the same counts of 3 focused on breathing through your heart until you feel the calm and the joy of it as you re-experience your lovely memory. This process puts you into a state of coherence which is the state to be in when wanting to understand anything. I hope this helps, you can check out all they have to offer at HeartMath and the state of coherence which is a whole state not just the mind but an integrated heart and mind. The Quantum Pause also puts one in a very coherent state . Interesting how "conscious breathing" is the technique offered by both. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:26 am 
 WWW  Profile

John and I talked about how ones projects ones self outside of ones self In learning the this skill. John suggested that looking into a mirror and getting a good visual of your appearance. Then you project that appearance away from you in this meditation.

It does take a practice, but it is well worth it.

This is about objective observation, which is also written about in the The Temple of Spiritual Activism, e-paper. When it tells you to Observe, it is the same objective observation that you have learned to use in the Discourse 6 meditation.

I have found it a wonderful tool, but it did take practice to be aware as I use it. I have found that when I have the attitude of Observation, I am more aware of the heart virtues that I am using.

Hope this helps in your becoming centered in your Spiritual Center as this skill grows.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:01 am 

Thank you Shay and Darlene!
Shay, thanks for your suggestion and I will put it into practice. I have been meaning to look into Heartmath for some time- you have posted some inspirational quotes which are very much appreciated and so it's probably a good time now since I am on my third month of reading the discourses :D
Darlene I think that's a really good idea because so far when I've tried visualising myself it's been blurry :lol:
I've been going through the Spiritual Activism paper recently with more care than previously and I'm doing this in conjunction with your wonderful podcasts- again, much appreciation to you and John !! :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:33 pm 
 WWW  Profile

I am finding a deeper point of knowingness from reading the Discourses now. They seem to have a clear understanding of what they are trying to bring to my awareness. I am feeling a great energy when doing the readings.

I love the fish store and then there was a flying fish story in the news. I could visualized the fish in the discourse so much better after seeing the flying fish story.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:33 am 

fishologic (;

Real mirror is everything you see.
Real practice is everything you do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:21 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/ ... ay-special

What?

A flying shark?

Fish may fly.

Quote:
"Fly! Your favored dreams await you!"

http://www.wingmakers.com/poetry/poetrychamber21.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_KJG5w91cE

:)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:07 am 
 WWW  Profile

Today when reading The Nature of KnowledgeI felt such a feeling of being in touched with the energetics of the words. The concept of the Phantom Core, gathering everything we are seeing and sending that information to our Sovereign Integral, makes me want to observe more closely what I am watching, thinking and feeling.

The question could be, what am I sending my SI to recorder? For me leaning these skills are an on going process that will help me in going though the Dimension shift in the next few years. I am so thankful for these words that allow for the expansion of my consciousness.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:57 pm 
Posting Freak

I love this .....and feel so much healthier ......and stronger by keeping myself open to receiving the message behind the words.....thanks again Darlene for being an anchor that reminds me to do so..

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:00 pm 
Posting Freak

mike777 wrote:

fishologic (;

Real mirror is everything you see.
Real practice is everything you do.

Yep. :wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:19 am 
 WWW  Profile

The Interface Zone, discourse reading today gave me a greater insight to how we are programed through our DNA.
When we say the password for the Interface Zone our DNA hears it and opens up to this new energy from our voice. This leads us to the place in the Genetic Mind where the Lyricus Teachers have left information for us that will help us expand our explorations. Tapping into this part of the Genetic Mind is a real gift from the LTO.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:29 pm 
 WWW  Profile

As I was reading "The Nature of Knowledge," I found this little statement very useful.
Each morning ask yourself this question: What knowledge is required in order to construct my own technique for gaining the awareness of my own, multi-layered Self?

The LTO is always giving us foundations to construct our awareness and bring it to a new level of understanding.

For me I am finding learning the names of each Discourse is giving it more meaning than calling it by a number, which I have always done.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:35 pm 
Posting Freak

That's interesting Darlene because when I first arise and throughout the day I ask my Quantum Presence frequently, What needs to flow through me now? in context of whatever it is I am querying at the time. In terms of contemplations it is awesome when I ask that for what does come flowing through. I suppose it is just another way of saying the same thing. Thank you. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:10 pm 
Posting Freak

Actions manifest the experience that bring the knowledge that teaches the technique of First Source awareness.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:25 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Actions manifest the experience that bring the knowledge that teaches the technique of First Source awareness.

Listening to the EH is much simpler and direct.

So when are YOU going to start being genuine through your actions instead of just mouthing platitudes that have little or none to do with any understanding reached from applying these works of the WMM and Lyricus? It is obvious how much you have studied these works let alone apply them. Still a psycho bounty hunter are you? Still thinking of saving people here through psycho-babble, distraction, division and conflict in a word, hubris deceived in separation ? . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:42 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
As I was reading "The Nature of Knowledge," I found this little statement very useful.
Each morning ask yourself this question: What knowledge is required in order to construct my own technique for gaining the awareness of my own, multi-layered Self?

The LTO is always giving us foundations to construct our awareness and bring it to a new level of understanding.

For me I am finding learning the names of each Discourse is giving it more meaning than calling it by a number, which I have always done.

Isn't this giving words and rules too much significance at the expense of what resonates and is felt. Really, what difference does it make when a person knows what is referred too by a preference for a number instead of words?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:05 am 
Posting Freak

message deleted by sender

Last edited by markzorb on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:19 am 
Posting Freak

Student: You said a moment ago that the Wholeness Navigator uses the experiences of the soul carrier and soul as a force of transformation. Transformation of whom and for what purpose?

Teacher: The transformation is of the individual personality – the God-fragment that sojourns in both the worlds of time and non-time, and is devoted to the One Plan that embraces all forms, personalities, and opinions therein. This personality is the identity that endures the shape shifting of forms and the ceaseless churning of time to become a conscious extension of the One Plan.

The purpose of this transformation is to explore the Grand Multiverse as emissaries of First Source, creating new opportunities for the expansion and ongoing evolution of the One Plan.

Meaning....at least my interpretation.....that We take the foundation of the wonderful materials presented to us here....and build on them.....not sit pat....just parroting and imitating....but instead create something new... on top of the foundation and in the process expand First Source awareness .

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:11 am 
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
Shay, Isn't this giving words and rules too much significance at the expense of what resonates and is felt. Really, what difference does it make when a person knows what is referred too by a preference for a number instead of words?

For me, I feel I have a much deeper understanding of each discourse since I have made an effort to learn their titles. Words in these works of WingMakers/Lyricus are encoded with vibrations that reach ones heart. So when I was given the insight for me to start using the whole title I was able to think of the title and how its words we keys to what was written in the discourse to explain it.

I hope this gives you some insight as to why I wrote about my insight.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:45 pm 
Posting Freak

Why wouldn't the same work for numbers? Even James uses numbers as he did for each discourse. Perhaps, your belief in what you said has more of an influence on your effect for you but not necessarily for others and especially if it doesn't matter to them if they use numbers or the name. That's the beauty of these works is that they can work for so many different people and not all having to follow any ridged rules about it. If it works for you , great! If numbers work for me ad others, that's great too. No worries. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:08 am 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
Why wouldn't the same work for numbers? Even James uses numbers as he did for each discourse. Perhaps, your belief in what you said has more of an influence on your effect for you but not necessarily for others and especially if it doesn't matter to them if they use numbers or the name. That's the beauty of these works is that they can work for so many different people and not all having to follow any ridged rules about it. If it works for you , great! If numbers work for me ad others, that's great too. No worries. :wink:

Quote:
For me, I feel I have a much deeper understanding of each discourse since I have made an effort to learn their titles. Words in these works of WingMakers/Lyricus are encoded with vibrations that reach ones heart. So when I was given the insight for me to start using the whole title I was able to think of the title and how its words we keys to what was written in the discourse to explain it.

What I would like to try with the project is writing all six Lyricus Discourse out, what would be the impact on using all the modalities in that process.

Numerology is not one of the tools that the LTO uses very often,this is what James told John. As John did find some correspondences in the earlier material, but not many. It is used very seldom.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:30 pm 
Posting Freak

I am not trying to be contrary Darlene as I do respect you very much. But isn't the act of engaging the Discourses and allowing them to be absorbed through their energetic transfer what the title of each discourse is about? Anyway, I have written out some of the materials and have gained greater insight by doing so but even going over them again and again makes them that much clearer. I just want you to know that I appreciate what you contribute here and thank you for it. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:21 am 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
Shayalana wrote:

Quote:

What I would like to try with the project is writing all six Lyricus Discourse out, what would be the impact on using all the modalities in that process.

Numerology is not one of the tools that the LTO uses very often,this is what James told John. As John did find some correspondences in the earlier material, but not many. It is used very seldom.

After rereading the Lyricus website I now understand why you say what you do here.When I was talking about using the numbers I wasn't referring to numerology. I hadn't even thought of it since it never really interested me for my lack of resonance with it. However,higher mathematics and some of their uses are very interesting since it has made the internet and world wide web possible and accessible for the entire planet, this being part of the advent for the discovery of the Grand Portal. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
my background ( the steps I used to get here) does include some research and study into "numerology" ... but more specifically Gematria (google it) which is something the Kabbalist discovered thousands of years ago. The original language of humanity, was compiled from individual letters that not only represented a sound (tone/frequency) but also had a numerical value. By reverse engineering our languages, one can find words, that appear to have no relationship, have the same numerical value - tone ... coincidence or a clue?

The Kabbalist were aware that what we project (sounds) into the Light (MEST) is potentially creative if we can get others to contribute their energy (by repeating the words) into the 3D - and materializing "thoughts" ... and are very careful about what they "say" and what it tones has the potential to create. It would be interesting to study the "words" that we use to define the HVs and to discern, if they have any numerical similarities ... or for that matter, any specific tones. They could be dissimilar yet still be in harmony ... with the frequency that FSI is transmitted on... could they lead us to discover that "tone" that will transform the whole ? when one person at a time is transmitting that frequency ??

while it is true, that we may or may not be "attracted" to this type of research, a wholeness perspective rejects nothing... and the WMMs tell us that everything serves a purpose ... the fact that the study of numerology has continued to unlock "codes" that otherwise hid messages of great import is just now beginning to be accepted by some No doubt this is why the HMS constantly changes words - and replaces them with others with less "value"... because the Annunaki recognize that combination of tones, with numerical values (notes on a scale) have been recognized as "tools" that facilitate, healing, phychic abilities, etc etc etc, for centuries and are very much a part of the information that numerology provides ...

the fact that the LDs (and the Philos) are numbered IS significant ... but I have to agree with Darlene, that knowing what you are reading and discussing via a topic title is equally significant :D
(if you have ever played "connect the dots" the importance of numbers on the path becomes apparent - while some may be able to visualize the "picture" from the clues (concepts) provided, the majority of individuals will "get it" by following the numbers )

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:19 am 
 WWW  Profile

What I experienced in reading this month Discourses, was a greater understanding and the connection to other parts of the WMM/Lyricus materials. I could feel the energies of not wanting me to get the reading done, but my Higher Self helped me to find the way to read them all before the end of the month.

The Interface Zone Discourse for me reminded me of the way for me to work on my inner journey with greater understanding than ever before on its importance in changing the Genetic Mind one password at a time.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next