WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Grounding the Discourses
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:08 am 
Posting Freak

Well then this is the common ground shared.....and now it is just a matter of aligning directives made to the Universe....which in the case of this forum ...mine is to Unify.....and if yours is to perpetuate conflict.....there would seem to be an impasse.
Form LD4
Teacher: You have been asking for help to experience something that cannot be experienced, instead of choosing to tell the universe what you want to appreciate.

Student: I don’t understand.

Teacher: The universe responds to your directives, not your questions, hopes, and prayers. If you choose to define your future by telling the universe what you desire to experience and appreciate, and you hold these thoughts in your mind with fierce persistence, the universe – by its own design – will respond accordingly. If, on the other hand, you ask questions and pray for answers, the universe will respond with a deafening silence because you have not given it direction.

Student: This is the co-creative process you speak of, and I understand the principles of this, but how does it relate to my desire to expand my understanding of consciousness and teach this understanding to others?

Teacher: Desire is not a directive. Simply desiring to achieve something does not engage the universe; it engages your personal power and applies your will to achieve a goal. Praying, as it was originally intended, held two complementary purposes: To demonstrate to the universe that an individual made choices regarding their destiny, and expressing gratitude to the universe for its unfailing support.

Student: Given what you’ve said, I assume it doesn’t make sense to make a directive to the universe that I want it to bring me the personal experience of the Wholeness Navigator?

Teacher: You can make any directive you select. The universe is not obligated to respond, it simply does. By your selection the universe knows you. You are revealed in this simple act, and through this intimacy, the universe will respond in kind and reveal itself.

If you direct the universe to bring you the experience of the Wholeness Navigator, it will bring you this experience, but you will not have consciousness recollection because, as I’ve said before, the signature vibration of the Wholeness Navigator is not perceptible to the human senses or mind. There is no method to capture the experience – the mind is like a camera, but the senses – the film – are not present.

Student: So the universe responds according to the directive, but I may think it wasn’t listening because I don’t recall the experience?

Teacher: Yes. It is a frequent occurrence with higher dimensional directives, something akin to a perceptual omission. The condition can create resentment and an uneasy sense that the universe is indifferent or even malfunctioning, despite the fact that most individuals consider the breakdown to be their own fault – at least consciously. However, in most students, lurking below the guilt of the conscious mind is the sense that the universe is indifferent, or even worse, purposely non-responsive.

Student: How do I direct the universe? Is it a forceful command?

Teacher: Each individual is a creator of his or her wisdom path. As such, they must create the priority and structure of their path on their own. They may tap resources like teachers or books, but the creation of the path is their own, regardless of the external circumstances such as religious conformity. Once this is understood and internalized, it becomes the foundation from which you operate. This is one’s spiritual duty, and it is the first step on the path of co-creation with the universe.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, quite rightly so ... The One Creator is unique and if we are exact replicas (clones) then we are unique and Sovereign

The idea is not to conform but to BE YOU and do what your Individuated Consciousness, programed your self to do, that will contribute to the plan of FS...that which we are an Integral part of ... be unpredictable Be YOU. :D

When you believe, "I am a fragment of First Source imbued with ITS capabilities," you are engaging this energy system inherent within the feeling of connectedness. You are pulling into your reality a sense of connection to your Source and all of the attributes therein. The belief is inseparable from you because its energy system is assimilated within your own energy system and is woven into your spirit like a thread of light.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:53 am 
 WWW  Profile

Reading the 4th Lyricus Discourse this morning, I could see more deeply into the reason for focusing attention on the universal co-creative process. It has also tied into to AAP Philosophy 1 and the PCI.

In a discussion yesterday of the idea of former studies, that I have done such as a esoteric school where we have to write monthly reports on our meditations and reading. We looked at the idea from where did we do it. We got to the real point that it was a spiritual study, but done from our ego/personality. What would they say if we missed a month?
At the time I did not really think that it was from my ego/personality I thought it was from my true self. It was still in the Saviorship model.

What I realized as we continue, that the Lyricus materials is all about mapping out your own spiritual path with the tools we have been given. How we use the tools in that journey is really up to us. Do we use them from our ego/personality or are we going for the Mastership model of co-creating with the universe?
Quote:
Teacher: It is the one relationship you will have that is responsive to the impressions of your thoughts and the expressions of your heart. You can direct it and it will respond.

Student: What is the key to directing the Universe?

Teacher: To feel in union and harmony with the Universe. To truly feel that the Universe flows through you and in doing so creates the life-path upon which you walk. To trust this life-path, knowing it is a co-creation between you and the Universe, and to demonstrate this trust in matters small and large. Assuming all of these foundations are in place, then it is merely articulating the highest possible expression of your deepest heart.

Student: How do I come to know this?

Teacher: You listen to your original voice. You allow it to be expansive, mysterious, paradoxical, boundless, and joyful. When you give this part of you an opportunity to express itself, it will articulate the innermost yearning of your heart and soul, and it is to these yearnings that the Universe is most attuned to hear and respond to. LD 4

The Lyricus Discourse ends like this:
Quote:
Teacher: There is no inherent incompatibility. It is simply a matter of where you place your focus and how you define prosperity, right relations, success, and so forth. If you try to direct the Universe towards the field of human prosperity and material concerns, do so with the understanding that the Universe is indifferent about these concerns, and you are really petitioning the Genetic Mind, not the Universe. You may receive some support from the Genetic Mind and psychic influences therein, but generally it does not supplant the time-honored system of practice, persistence, creation, evolution, and patience.

So where is your focus?
Blessings

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:53 am 
 WWW  Profile

Reading the 4th Lyricus Discourse this morning, I could see more deeply into the reason for focusing attention on the universal co-creative process. It has also tied into to AAP Philosophy 1 and the PCI.

In a discussion yesterday of the idea of former studies, that I have done such as a esoteric school where we have to write monthly reports on our meditations and reading. We looked at the idea from where did we do it. We got to the real point that it was a spiritual study, but done from our ego/personality. What would they say if we missed a month?
At the time I did not really think that it was from my ego/personality I thought it was from my true self. It was still in the Saviorship model.

What I realized as we continue, that the Lyricus materials is all about mapping out your own spiritual path with the tools we have been given. How we use the tools in that journey is really up to us. Do we use them from our ego/personality or are we going for the Mastership model of co-creating with the universe?
Quote:
Teacher: It is the one relationship you will have that is responsive to the impressions of your thoughts and the expressions of your heart. You can direct it and it will respond.

Student: What is the key to directing the Universe?

Teacher: To feel in union and harmony with the Universe. To truly feel that the Universe flows through you and in doing so creates the life-path upon which you walk. To trust this life-path, knowing it is a co-creation between you and the Universe, and to demonstrate this trust in matters small and large. Assuming all of these foundations are in place, then it is merely articulating the highest possible expression of your deepest heart.

Student: How do I come to know this?

Teacher: You listen to your original voice. You allow it to be expansive, mysterious, paradoxical, boundless, and joyful. When you give this part of you an opportunity to express itself, it will articulate the innermost yearning of your heart and soul, and it is to these yearnings that the Universe is most attuned to hear and respond to. LD 4

The Lyricus Discourse ends like this:
Quote:
Teacher: There is no inherent incompatibility. It is simply a matter of where you place your focus and how you define prosperity, right relations, success, and so forth. If you try to direct the Universe towards the field of human prosperity and material concerns, do so with the understanding that the Universe is indifferent about these concerns, and you are really petitioning the Genetic Mind, not the Universe. You may receive some support from the Genetic Mind and psychic influences therein, but generally it does not supplant the time-honored system of practice, persistence, creation, evolution, and patience.

So where is your focus?
Blessings

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:46 pm 
Posting Freak

those are some good points ... we keep trying to put the WMMs in a box when they are so unique ... for instance, they can be tagged as "self-help" and "new intelligence" that needs to be shared ... and we want to make them one thing or another, when it becomes apparent that what is necessary is that we use them to help our self, so that with that experience, we can help others... otherwise we are the proverbial blind leading the blind.

I was trying, due to this review, to pick what I considered my favorite ... and I just can't do it ... I have quoted the fifth and sixth so many times, and yet when you post your findings in the others, I remember how profound each of them are ... and how, when they were coming out, I thought from that state of consciousness "how elemtary" and "who doesn't know that?" ... now I can't imagine the WMMs without them ... and appreciate the fact that they aren't included in the search engine, because everytime I go looking for a quote from them, I end up reading most of them again :wink: I reinforce that practice by not using the "find" in them (unless I am in a hurry) just so I will read them, because without fail they reveal something else every time :D

the same holds true for the Lyricus website ... which, at first, didn't allow us to c&p them ... and if you did want to quote from them you had to "learn" them, by posting small bytes at a time ... and still when you post a link, it brings up the entire website, that makes you go hunting ... the LTO is way more familiar with human nature than we are ... and these LD prove that again and again, with the questions the student asks ... I think one of my favorite answers in all the LDs is when the teacher say "what? you haven't invented it yet?" :wink:

thanks again for inspiring this review, and I hope many are motivated to read them (outloud) once a month for a year, because that really makes a huge difference ... I didn't start quoting them (or appreciating them) until I did that ... and I appreciate your unique incites and that you are sharing of your experiences when exploring them... as a group or personally

PS it was LD4 that taught me more about the Universal Entity (1st Philo) that allowed me, with its oh so clear mirror, to see what I had created, and how much it could be improved with a Universal Consciousness ... so much to see that I would like to include in "my world"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:48 am 
 WWW  Profile

I woke up this morning saying the password of Lyricus Discourse 5.

As I read the Discourse and listened to track 5 today, the structure of the DNA picture formed in my mind, and then I pictured it in the sky. This was not hard to do as one day when I was taking a walk the clouds had form a double helix.
It seemed to be showing the universal DNA while I was the physical DNA taking a walk.

The other day I was doing the Quantum Pause and the weekly trash pick up was coming down the street. I allow that noise to be one with the meditation and it was not a distraction. Learning to be one with my local universe at all times is truly a way to incorporate this Discourse into each days activities.

The other aspect of this Discourse was the new way of understanding how the Genetic Mind works, and how when we do use this password we are helping to create the area of the Genetic Mind that will bring about the Grand Portal.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:57 am 
 WWW  Profile

My observation about reading the Lyricus Discourses this time, is that getting around to reading them comes very easily. It feels like a visit to an old friend. The first time it was a fight with the ego/personality to get through them in a month.

Lyricus Discourse 6 when it came out in 2004 we (John and I) created a meditation out line for it. I can feel how much it has help me in understanding the process of letting go of the past social entrainment ideas and just being present.
I feel I will formally do this technique for the next month.

I feel that more we do to increase the inner journey so that greater light shines in our local universe it helps all on the planet.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:53 pm 
Posting Freak

well, I had some difficulty remembering when to read the LDs at first, then I just (naturally) fell into reading the First one on the first day of the month, and the second on the second of the month, etc etc etc ... What was even more of a struggle for me, was reading them out-loud ... but when I did it, I understood what a difference "toning" them made, and understand now, (consciously)that by projecting those tones into my reality, I was experiencing the frequencies embedded into them... and allowing the LDs to enhance it.

... yes, by all means, ground the Lyricus Discourses, into your reality... they are filled with true wisdom, that will nourish and sustain you and any and all you may meet as your paths cross ... There isn't anything in the WMMs that wasn't included for your benefit and the benefit of all mankind...they are the most plain and simple of these profound materials that everyone can relate to. I am very grateful for the LDs too...and that I took the time to ground them in my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:37 am 
 WWW  Profile

I agree that reading out loud with the music does touch the deepest part of ones being. I make sure that the track playing is the same as the Discourse that I am reading.

I have tried to do Step 4 20 times a day. What I found was that the mornings it was easy to remember to align. As the day went on it was easy to find that I forgot to remember. The busier I got the less I remember to align. I did finally write down a list of times to help me remember. For me I feel that this is really important as the shift in energy levels are happening during this time.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:02 pm 
Posting Freak

excellent suggestions Darlene, I had not made an effort to do that but was inspired to segment my days into Quantum Moments when that concept was introduced in the PCI... and to make myself aware of when I was shifting from one to another ... and to re-enforce my intention to BE Sovereign (as much as possible) from one moment to the next.

When one has enhanced their awareness of what is happening... the effects of the "pressure" mounting is evident all around us ... instead of being able to digest one or two major concerns we face as a society, we seem to be bombarded with issues much closer to home. The teens seems to be getting hit the hardest thanks to their "education" which severely lacks any studies of their selves or how to control their hormonally enhanced emotions or how to deal with the issues of surviving in "real world" other than to shuttle them on to the next level of their indoctrination of the HMS (college) or into Gov service. The media has them so convinced that there is no use trying to "change" anything, and to conform ... they choose to "escape" into cyber world and only come out to eat... not even considering the sacrifice others make to provide food, shelter and clothing ... as well as taxi them around all day. Because their only contact is with other inexperienced peers, things like the 2012 movie, gives them the excuse to do things, reserved for adults, now, because they harbor very little hope of surviving past 2012 and don't want to miss out on anything they feel is important in their immaturity. As the economy collapses, their (sub-conscious) dreams of becoming Sovereign are shattered, when they can't even get a krap job at McDonalds, because they are already filled by experienced adults that appreciate any and all employment

People are working harder (due to down sizing ) and getting paid less (due to inflation) Those just now waking up have very few resources to work with, as far as getting prepared goes, they are struggling to make ends meet and many are moving back in with family where their resources can be pooled. It seems that everything they counted on for a nest egg is being devalued - homes, property, stock, mutual, and bonds are all being threatened along with their savings.

By breaking down our day into manageable "moments" where we have the opportunity to readjust our focus and remind ourselves, of who we are and what we are (really) here, now to do, allows us to stay in alignment ... even when that telephone call interrupts everything and challenges your state of consciousness ... which often inspires me to do a QP to get a new perspective of things :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:09 pm 

Lovely inspirational exchange between everyone on this! I'm only reading the discourses aloud for the first time this month and also selecting the same numerical music track for the discourses which had never occured to me before :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:13 am 
Posting Freak

Thank all of you for brightening my path .

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:17 am 
 WWW  Profile

Reading aloud the "Experiencing the Wholeness Navigator", I felt a deepening of the understanding of what the Teacher is saying about the experience of "feeling" the Wholeness Navigator with the heart rather than mind.

There seems for me to be a energy coming for the words, music and the sound of my voice as I read the Discourse, that touches a deeper part of my being. I feel the energy coming from the whole process as one that anchors and makes a stronger tie to my Wholeness Navigator.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:54 am 
 WWW  Profile

This mornings reading the Calling Forth the Wholeness Navigator gave me new insights into First Source and how I often thought about what those words meant.

Learning to change ones concepts of a belief is really a great exercise in this Discourse.
For me I saw First Source very differently that ever before, it is hard to explain, one has to experience it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 pm 

Sounds very exciting! I'm only on my 2nd month reading the discourses aloud so I've got at least another ten months to go, but as is the mystery of all the WMM, I keep finding parts that I don't recall reading last time :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:29 pm 
Posting Freak

ah, Darlene, you have discovered the "magic" of these Discourses ... when you allow your perspective to "change" or be enhanced by a second (or hundredth) look ... one may not even be aware of how their focus has changed until they read them for a second time ... or what they missed the first time.

Using the technique suggested by the LTO in the introduction to these materials, and injecting our own "tone" when we read them out-loud, creates a resonnance that triggers "growth" ... of our consciousness. The materials have not changed, as you point out ... we have :D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:28 am 
 WWW  Profile

The Nature of Knowledge Discourse that I read today. This discourse is where we are given why we should study our Human Instrument for a year or two. For me I have found that this has the ability to bring to one the great understanding of the operations of the Human Instrument and how we can be asleep to it or awake. I find that being awake makes it easier to realign when I am not in coherence.

The idea of really being awake while living our lives on this planet is important. Knowing that our mission is to live a love centered life while exploring the many opportunities given us during our time on the planet is often a surprise to us.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:46 am 
 WWW  Profile

As I read the Universe Relationship I felt a new understanding of the Quantum Pause and its connection to the breath. Our breath is our connection to our Sovereign Integral and when we are in awareness of our closeness to our breath we could be feeling the closeness of our Sovereign Integral.

This lead me to really feel about the energetic signature, that I leave everyday. As we move toward the holiday season and all that social events that bring about, we have a great opportunity to practice living from the heart. This season gives us great opportunities for practicing and being in our Spiritual Center.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:55 pm 

Does anyone here get the connection of Anu's human creation to First Source's creation as discussed in Discourse Two? We are thousands of generations from the Central race but still made in the physical likeness of the seventh Architype of first Source, so at what point did Anu deceive us into entering his human creation. Apologies if I seem a little confused. It just is that I am :?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:49 am 
Posting Freak

consider this Ziearmo... the only ones in the entire universe of universes that can create the Human Instrument are the Wingmakers (read the 3rd Philo carefully) ... so the HI that Anu offered to the 7th Archetype was created by the WMs ... and he was "allowed" to fit it with the "human mind system", because as the materials state, that would better equipt the entity to experience (the illusion of) Separation -which serves the Plan of FS ... but the HMS only works on a fragmented consciousness :wink:

Anu saw this as an opportunity to "over throw" FS and to enslave IT ( silly Anu thought he knew it ALL ) and this entire Universe, by re-engineering the HMS ... each of its subsystems are designed to evolve with the Earthlings superficiality ... and he sealed off the dimensions . But as all stories with happy endings go ... the WMs had designed the HI's with a "back door" ... and right under Anu's nose (in plain sight) Deep within the HMS was the proverbial "portal" through which the God fragment, aka a component of the Entity (its heart) aka the Wholeness Navigator can traverse freely ... obviously it exists or we wouldn't be HERE now :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:19 am 

Hey thanks for that star! I will read Philo 3 as I haven't done so in a long time. I might get to understand it a little better this time around but I may have to get back to you on this one :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:09 am 
 WWW  Profile

In the PC interview it states: "Wholeness Navigator –– This is the element of HMS that activates the individual’’s authentic search for God in the context of wholeness, oneness, unity, and equality. Some people undertake this search because they feel an obligation to do this as a means to appease the expectations of their parents, spouse, or their own sense of guilt. The authentic search, as decreed by the Wholeness Navigator, is a recent bypass that has been brought into the human instrument through GMS, which is an open system. While it is still an artifact of the HMS, it is a backdoor into the liberation path. More about this later."

The group that took on Anu's programing at first did not have a Wholeness Navigator as we do now. That has led us to this point in time where we are aware of the programing and have been given the tools to take the bricks down one brick at a time.

We might send appreciation to the WingMakers that did not fall for Anu's trick and are here to help us help ourselves to move into the higher consciousness of the Sovereign Integral.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:29 am 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
In the PC interview it states: "Wholeness Navigator –– This is the element of HMS that activates the individual’’s authentic search for God in the context of wholeness, oneness, unity, and equality. Some people undertake this search because they feel an obligation to do this as a means to appease the expectations of their parents, spouse, or their own sense of guilt. The authentic search, as decreed by the Wholeness Navigator, is a recent bypass that has been brought into the human instrument through GMS, which is an open system. While it is still an artifact of the HMS, it is a backdoor into the liberation path. More about this later."

The group that took on Anu's programing at first did not have a Wholeness Navigator as we do now. That has led us to this point in time where we are aware of the programing and have been given the tools to take the bricks down one brick at a time.

We might send appreciation to the WingMakers that did not fall for Anu's trick and are here to help us help ourselves to move into the higher consciousness of the Sovereign Integral.

We just may be sending appreciation to our future selves. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:01 pm 
Posting Freak

I don't know, Darlene, when I read, "The authentic search, as decreed by the Wholeness Navigator, is a recent bypass that has been brought into the human instrument through GMS, which is an open system. While it is still an artifact of the HMS, it is a backdoor into the liberation path." I don't get the impression that the WN is a "recent bypass" ... but that the "authentic search" (inspired by our awareness of the WN )...by the evolutions of our collective consciousness has made us aware, that up until now, our search was less than genuine ... because it says just above that quote, "The true state of the Sovereign Integral – even after death of the human instrument – was never realized by a member of the human family until very recently. " (above quotes from A2 PCI)

so I understand that to mean, that we evolved "genetically" (GMC) to a state of consciousness, before we "could" become aware of the WN's "bridge"

Student: And what about the Wholeness Navigator?

Teacher: It is the bridge of continuity between these two worlds. The Wholeness Navigator is the interlock between the worlds of time and the worlds of non-time. It is the fusion of the soul and the phantom core, integrating this vast experiential storehouse of data, and making it coherent as a force of transformation.
LD3

the WN has always been there ... the bridge between the body and soul, Humanity and Nature, consciousness and ignorance has always been there, we have just recently become aware of its presence within us... through an "authentic" search (for truth).

the WMMs offer us the opportunity to make an evolutionary "leap" ... by activating DNA, that allows us to become aware of the fact that this "bridge" has always existed and to comprehend the higher purpose of the WN that joins these "words" ... it allows us to experience wholeness ... and to recognize our "connection" ... even though it is "invisible" to the perceptions of the HI ... there was never a time when the WN didn't exist as part of the SECU... it is up to us as individuals to REALize it - and to open that portal and bypass "and then we transcend the suppression framework and express as Sovereigns."

what is recent, is our consciousness of the WN ... and the perspective of Entity consciousness - that bypasses the HIs ability to comprehend its Self... that was released in 1998 when the WingMaker's website was launched on the www ... and encouraged us each to transform

Teacher: The transformation is of the individual personality (our true identity) – the God-fragment (WN) that sojourns in both the worlds of time and non-time, and is devoted to the One Plan that embraces all forms, personalities, and opinions therein. This personality is the identity that endures the shape shifting of forms and the ceaseless churning of time to become a conscious extension of the One Plan. LD 3 (emphasis and parenthesis mine)

the Plan didn't change ... we just became (self-creatively) aware of it, recently. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:11 am 
 WWW  Profile

It was been such a deepening experience doing all the Discourses this month. I did get caught on the last night not having done them all. So off I went to get the project completed for the first month. It was so clear that the meditations in the last discourses were key to the getting and keeping the "clarity" that James speaks about.

One of my observations is, I now am able to observe and to be an observer more often during events. I found that I began to have a new understanding of the power of forgiveness was more about ones personal role in forgiving oneself.

It was a great journey this month, I am looking forward to greater insights to the work.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next