WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Grounding the Discourses
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:39 am 
 WWW  Profile

lyricus.org under Discoures it reads as follows:

[b]Text It is recommended to read the discourses aloud and to repeat the reading every month or so for a period of one year.[/b]The discourses provide grounding in the elegant neutrality of the consciousness of the sovereign integral.

I have may it my goal for 2005 to read each of the Discourses once a month.
I have completed the monthly goal. What has been the surpise for me has been the many times that things appear to create an energy not to read.
I encourage all to try this for a year.
;)

[Edited on 1-5-2005 by dberges]

[Edited on 1-5-2005 by dberges]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
the older I get, the more I find that I am a creature of habbit. I have found that if I associate the Lyricus, with the days of the month...and read the First Discourse on the first day of each month, and the second on the second day, that I do not "skip" a month ... this works for me and I thought I would pass it on... lately I have been finding myself waiting to read the discourses anciously as they "change" and I am curious to see what "new" meaning I will find... this is not to say that I don't read them any ole time, but this way I am sure to read them at least once a month with out fail.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 7:55 am 
 WWW  Profile

I found the first month the ego-personality really had a hard time reading the six discourses. The mind created all types of excuses to keep from reading all of them in the six days. I had to read three in one day to complete the Discourses.

The second month it was a little easier on the ego-personality, but still it was a challenge. I did read only one each day for six days. It was a the challenge
was to keep focus as reading as I kept trying to go to sleep.

The third month the ego-personality got the message that this event was going to happen, so it was able to along with the process. At the end of the reading it really was a wonderful feeling to have completed the reading on schedule.

The fourth month the ego-personality had many challenges to overcome. The events during this set of six days was very interesting, and I ended up
having to read several in one day. The difference this time was the ego-personality had a breakthrough during the reading of Discourse Three. The energy was coming through the heart. It seems for me that the map of journey took time to get through the heart-brain system instead of the brain-heart.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 9:53 am 

Pardon the slight tangentiality here..., sometimes I just can't help it..!

[b]"the older I get, the more I find that I am a creature of habbit.''[/b]

That's funny..., because the older I get..., the more I find I'm a 'Hobbit' creature.! Not as much hair on my feet though. But happy at home in the Shire..! ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 1:09 pm 
Posting Freak

ha ha, moonz...your view "through the looking glass" often turns things upside down...with all the blood rushing to your head you tend to lend humor to even the sacred...like the proverbial stiffled snicker at the funeral, it becomes impossible not to laugh out loud.

now get busy, reading the discourses...today is the second...you should be on the second discourse...;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 8:30 am 
 WWW  Profile

Moonz, I do not think you know that I live in the [b]"shire"[/b]. Our section of the township is call the "Shires". Our backyard has been left as a forest, so we have the plant and animal living there very close to us. This makes a great place to read the Discourses in the middle of all the nature back.

I do the step 4 of Discourse 6 as many times during the day as possible.
I find that it does shift the emotional feelings to a point of neutral.

I have also found that reading the Discourses in the morning for me is a better flow of energy.

[Edited on 3-5-2005 by dberges]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you dberges for the reminder in rereading the discourses!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 6:05 pm 
Posting Freak

I have been reviewing the philosophies and discourses lately not to speak of the material about Lyricus on the Lyricus web site. I have found since this review that some days are bliss and some an emotional hell for how magnified my emotions are. I really, really, have to observe this process and not get lost in emotional turmoil. Also, I have felt this heat just pour off of my body as if coming from an internal furnace. I wake up in a sweat. Has anyone else been experiencing greater intensity emotionally or physical manifestations from having reviewed the materials? Each time I do this I "see" more than I have before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:46 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, I call it "morphing"... realizing that we can never "be the same" or UNlearn some understanding we have gained by reading the WMMs (not even considering the "embedded" materials meant to invigorate the soul) we are, as repeated in the new Hakomi CD..."sheading our skin"...sheading our skin...sheding our skin... to make room for our expanding consciousness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:06 pm 
Posting Freak

where is moonz anyway?

The most common way of accessing a non-physical Tributary Zone is through meditation or the dream state. While in these altered states of consciousness the entity can begin to shift and restructure their energy system by accessing these Tributary Zones.
-Philosophy 4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:04 pm 

I guess he followed your sig. Lol. but I've been wondering the same for the past 10 days.

Post subject: Re: Grounding the Discourses
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:30 am 
 WWW  Profile

I started this thread in 2005. I did read the Discourses every month that year. It was a real challenge to my ego/personality.

I have found that the power for change and the grounding of the Lyricus teachings came when I focused and read the Discourses. It was transformational. I saw and felt the ego/personality take the back seat to the
Sovereign IIntegral/personality.

I feel that this would be a good year to re-read them once a month. I found that reading them with the music in the background was very important to ground the energy of the Discourse. It might even make the shift that we are in a easier.

It would be interesting if we all could read them and share our journey.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:43 am 

Thanks Darlene for this reminder. Although I have read the discourses, I have yet to do them every month for a year so maybe it's a good month to start. It's typical how the mind comes in and say's that stardusters idea of doing each on the first six days of the month is a good idea.....it is, but it's also an excuse for me to leave it for another month so here goes- discourse one on the 8th Oct 2010. :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:18 am 
Posting Freak

I am also going to do this.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:06 am 
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
Teacher: The concept of the God-fragment within you has power. It can be contemplated, but it cannot be experienced as a dominant reality in a human instrument. Through this contemplative approach you can learn discernment, and through this discernment you will learn how to navigate in the world of shadows and echoes in such a way that you bring changes that are in accord with the objectives of First Source. You externalize the will of the God-fragment, rather than seek its experience. In so doing, you eliminate the fear and frustration energies that flow through your mind.

These words touched a deeper place with my being this morning with new meaning. We are here to externalize the will of the God-fragment (or Fragment of First Source as we now understand those words to mean.)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:38 am 
Posting Freak

The elimination of fear and the frustration that flow through you mind.......I AM now seeing and even better feeling as the Flow in Compassion.....which IS this externalization ....First Source in action in us.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:07 am 
 WWW  Profile

Today I read Discourse 2. It touched my heart from the beginning to the end I felt a new energy forming within as I saw new insights from the Discourse. The journey for me is to build my path step by step using the tools of the six heart virtues and focus on the Sovereign Integral consciousness.

It also gave me a new feeling about my Fragment of First Source.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:18 am 
Posting Freak

I also read LD 2.....and am feeling "better "......this group activity very grounding.....appreciate you running point.... lots of Sunshine....enjoy the day.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:34 am 
 WWW  Profile

Today I read Lyricus Discourse 3. In this one we are shown in real terms what searching for information about the outer world leads to not a true relationship with ones self. We are then told to each morning check out our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies for the next year or two.

I have been observing these and have found the body is very strong willed. It has to be trained to do the Quantum Pause each day. It might be best to do it at the same time everyday. It takes practice to use the Neutral Heart when the mind starts its running with negative thought. It really takes one back when you feel that you are filling the density of earth with negative thought pollution. Going into Neutral Heart when this happens I have been able to keep a positive energy in my thought life.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:26 am 
Posting Freak

Funny but up until just now I did not get this below..........but now am beginning to .....and feel like a new grade has just begun.....really wish that the remaining Chambers not currently available for sale....could be ...as I would like to absorb all of them at One -ce.

The phantom core connects the 24 levels of the human instrument, and is the observing consciousness of the worlds of time and space for the human soul. The phantom core has multiple threads, for lack of a better description, that weave these 24 levels together, and it uses these connective threads like pathways to move – as a consciousness – from one level to the next at quantum speeds. It then passes this experiential information to the soul, which then processes this incoming data in order to evolve its understanding of how to align with the One Plan and increasingly bring light to the darker outposts of the Grand Multiverse.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:59 pm 
Posting Freak

What a wonderful suggestion to reread the Discourses. I love them and every time new realizations occur and that is the multidimensional effect I have referred too in other posts about these great works of the WMM. I don't recall anything else being as in depth and covering the scope that the WMM do and I was a veracious reader, I read everything, I devoured books and in a short period of time too,before discovering internet some years ago. I still marvel at the scope of the WMM and love them for their unlimitedness. Change is a constant such is the nature of this process we are in of the full realization of First Source in human bodies of this density for the first time ever. The Grand Portal if you may , is not that far off with each of us contributing to its discovery with the portal we are of it, for, and to it. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:00 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, the LDs are really the bridge that link one model of existence to the other ... both the questions and the answers are the perfect foundation to build
upon and offers us some profound insights to our potential ... From LD 2:

Teacher: It is not your words that will be heard. It is your feelings and the purity of their motivation. You could be drunk from wine and swearing in your loudest voice, but if your innermost feelings were pure, sincere, humble, and motivated by love, your invitation would be answered. In contrast, you could be meditating for days, striving to be of perfect character, and asking in the quietest whisper of a clear mind, but if you were tainted with the motivations of honor and pride, your invitation would most likely be declined.

Teacher: The human instrument is a vessel or soul carrier. Upon your planet, it houses the pure and perfect instrument of First Source: the Wholeness Navigator. If the human instrument is impure with thoughts of materiality, motivations of self-aggrandizement, or actions of hatred, it makes the soul carrier less receptive to the vibrations of the Wholeness Navigator. ...

the God-Fragment within you chooses to expose its energies to a human instrument that has invited it to share its vision and understanding . Once it is invited, it will monitor the response of the human instrument to its presence. If the invitations are repeatedly extended, the God-Fragment will continue to materialize as an infused, spirit-led consciousness that directs the human instrument in its earthly mission.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:38 pm 
Posting Freak

Interesting because no other planet has human beings of such density in body as on this earth and that is why so many are watching in this dimension and otherwise what is going on here and about to unfold like never before anywhere....

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:40 pm 
Posting Freak

yeah, I found that very interesting too...that "the (LTO) teacher" made the distinction about the "soul carriers" on this Planet - also hosting the WN ... James hinted to that in the PCI too ... and it validates other things he has said about this 7th archetype or template of humanity being Unique ... maybe that is why we got a "new" HI ... and the "back door" for the WN was in the HMS program ???

I was kinda shocked when in his explanation of the HMS, he listed the WN which I understood was a component of the Entity ... in the Anatomy paper it says the WN is the "heart of entity consciousness"

Wholeness Navigator – This is the element of HMS that activates the individual’s authentic search for God in the context of wholeness, oneness, unity, and equality. Some people undertake this search because they feel an obligation to do this as a means to appease the expectations of their parents, spouse, or their own sense of guilt. The authentic search, as decreed by the Wholeness Navigator, is a recent bypass that has been brought into the human instrument through GMS, which is an open system. While it is still an artifact of the HMS, it is a backdoor into the liberation path. Answer 2 from James: PCI

this just validated the initial impression that I got that the whole HMS experience was always a part of the Plan of FS :wink:

makes you wonder if the "backdoor" is a way out - or in ... I am leaning more towards a way out of the 3D but I am going to have to ponder that for a while.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:28 pm 
Posting Freak

It makes sense though, about the WN when you see in it in the more expansive context of the PCI. And its great that it works as that 'in' for changing the genetic mind and interrupting all the HMS conditioning and programming that has taken place over the eons to keep us ignorant and enslaved and replacing it with an authentic search back to our true selves that never left and have only been waiting in the wings until we finally heard their whispers and turned inward to listen..... :D

Cathedral - CS&N