WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: meditation techniques (which ones are most effective?)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:35 am 

... might be a good idea to do a topic on meditation.
(as I type there are 2 adverts for meditation in the space under the page header) a ...b ....

meditation is such a basic process. of all the known "techniques" are there some that work better than others?

a lot of well known figures like Osho and Sivananda have developed a range of techniques that they feel are superior. and what is superior?

it depends what you consider the main objective. you might say the main objective is proficiency in becoming more aware. (I'm going to work on that definition) link

you might also say there is much more involved than emptying the mind. for one thing, there is defining what the mind is. and then, finding out what the states of mind are and how this contributes to quality of living.

the method of simply sitting and becoming empty might be called Zazen. by comparison, Tai Chi is about movement, and it is also a meditation. here you are becoming aware of the Qi.

and what aspect of mind is concerned with Qi? well, in fact, they could be quite similar if not identical.

another interesting thing is that some teachers or masters have recommended fast routes towards Enlightenment, that is, short cuts .... that might save a person many years from doing some practice that is not necessarily going to reach Enlightenment anytime soon. the idea is to reach the state of being a Buddha as soon as is practical and safe. link

Last edited by robaire on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: meditation techniques (which ones are most effective?)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:44 am 

so yes, I'm certainly interested in being a Buddha (A Buddha-Christ even better)
(that is, reaching a stage of Enlightenment where it doesn't matter that you are reaching measures made by others ...) link

but obviously it's not about hubris or ego. it's about uncovering your true self, the self that has been hidden underneath all that diffused activity which doesn't project much of a streamline approach.

you might even say that Shaolin monks are expert meditation practitioners. but they do it through movement. still this is the mind that they have trained. this is no laughing matter.

if you are going to sit for hours, in the silence, maybe with a group of people who are also sitting, you will soon notice many interesting things. one thing you will notice is that the group energy tends to settle into a common zone. this is good in some ways but not in others .... for example, there will be a lack of independent energy in such a case. all will tend to feel alike. the group will settle into a common energy zone. if the leader makes remarks afterwards, you will notice that everyone is agreeing, not questioning much. and this is the risk side of it. .......

sometimes a leader will speak as he goes ... a kind of subtle dialog. I would absolutely avoid this and leave. you do not want to be programmed. the idea is to become aware, NOT to be conditioned by someone you don't know. however this goes on sometimes when a meditation class is being offered. in my opinion you're much better off not going there. repeat: hearing a person speak while you sit in a group is NOT meditation. it is "appearing to meditate" while being conditioned by someone.

another thing you will find is that you're quite able to do meditation on your own. you joined that group mostly because you want to be shown how. but in that case, you will doing that teacher's meditation method, and not your own. and ultimately you have to find your own way, your ideal method. that is why they say that some Tai Chi practitioners who have done this for years still have not gotten a feel of their own Qi. this is what happens when you ask others to show you everything all the time.

Last edited by robaire on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:40 am 

interesting video ..... " the unconscious signals that folks give off ..." technically hypnotism is not clarity. it is inducement, and is usually based on language. a hypnotist is addressing a layer of awareness, levels that are susceptible to taking on commands. another example.

so is this aspect of mind still like Qi? good question. I think the hypnotist looks to reach the listening part, that complies with language. (that imo, is surface level) Qi belongs to the non analytic levels. breathing is affected. all breathing practice in meditation is about regulation of the respiration and achieving a kind of deep level, that goes into the nei-dan, the dan-tian, the mco. these are the energy engines.

also what happens is that the mind and the respiration become linked to actual energy process, and this energy is mostly unknown. qi-gong (chi-kung) is a level of mastery.

brown has plenty of vids, and each one has something (or many things) informative.
1) he uses language with precision. no word is out of place, each word has an effect.
2) if something basic is repeated enough it becomes a command.
3) many words have double meanings. -example-
4) DB studies the predictability of people, and how patterns of behavior work.

Tai Chi Chuan 37 short form ...........

link

link ..... link...... oversize image .....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:23 am 
 WWW  Profile

The Lyricus Teaching Order does create a platform for a mediation. They give the platform and each individual creates their own mediation practices. All the techniques of the WingMakers/Lyricus materials which there are about twenty-five depending on how you count them, will be listed in the Collective Works of the Wingmakers Vol. II when it comes out.

Each person has to find the meditation practice that is in alignment with their blueprint. I personally have changed my meditation practices from the old method to the Lyricus ones. I find for me doing the Rising Heart, then the Quantum Pause, then EVTs of creating a gold cluster of energy and giving it to my Higher Self to who goes it to Sprit for the area of the planet that needs it most. This is my basic practice. At this time I track my When-Which-How practice and set a goal for my MostViral Positive percentage for the day.

This new materials are giving us different methods of working with energy. It is always moving, so sitting for hours may not be the way for this new energetics that is coming to the planet.

The ones that are most affective are the ones that lead you to live a "loved centered life with the behaviors of the six heart virtues." It is really not about body movement but emotional self-mastery in our moment to moment living. These you can fine in the Event Temple 3 Guide, The Living from the Heart, The Rising Heart paper. All can be downloaded from Event Temples' website.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:40 am 

how about a new take on some old assumptions ....... .... a female is capable of Enlightenment in EQUAL degree to what a male is capable of.

females are equally capable of becoming Buddhas, or Christs, as are males. exactly 50 / 50 ... either gender has EQUAL capability.

it sometimes occured ... why are avatars, or famous sages, more often than not depicted as being male? and then the reason for that ... it is the culture that does this. it has nothing to do with the innate capability of either gender to attain the highest levels .... has zero meaning.

anyway, the LTO work features the Sovereign Integral, where the individual is advised to interpret in their unique way. this ties in with meditation having to be tailored.

Enlightenment happens one person at a time. (large groups do not get Enlightened so much as entrained, indoctrinated) ..... (of course that's also open to revision) ...

and the 6 core values ... Buddhism has 10 (basic ones) but really is anyone counting. the main thing, is you seek awareness of where you stand with this kind of relationship between yourself and your other sentient beings. in Buddhism, it says that by good character, you benefit not just yourself but all beings in many dimensions. LTO says much the same ...... or does it?

Last edited by robaire on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:26 am 

the paper 5 is quite entraining, where it discusses distractions. -link

Teacher: And how does a spiritual person behave?
    Student: They are poised and benevolent. They are tranquil in the face of distractions and fears. They exude peace and exemplify compassion. They express divine love to all.
    Teacher: You have adequately described a mythological saint, but you have not described a spiritual person. Even in total darkness, a spiritual person can discover light. They are truth seekers and they wear the countenance of a thousand different personalities. They are not truth tellers. They are not truth expressers. They are not saints. They are truth seekers.

seeking truth has the element of danger to it.

how could it not? if you uncover truth, you expose the darkness that covered it before.
and that darkness will scream when it's exposed.

Last edited by robaire on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:41 am 
 WWW  Profile

If you had read The Living Truth e-paper you would have found the story is about a female avatar. It might be a good read for you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:55 am 
 WWW  Profile

If you are to move into these new energetics, one must be at a point in their evolution to be willing to give up their belief system to make room for these new higher energetics. The old were good and serve a good purpose at their time, but now the new energetics are bring a new way of living through the heart and not the mind. The heart is the seat of the soul, so when we become a conscious Sovereign Integral it means that we are living from our heart-mind system. Yes, it does change the Buddhist idea of the importance of the mind. Since 2005 the Lyricus materials have focused on the heart. In 2003 we were given the Techniques of Intuitive Intelligence, http://www.lyricus.org/ is al about our ability to re-wirite our emotional history, so we can live a love centered life. It is a month long mediation.

If you read these Discourses remember they are to be read aloud with the music for each one playing in the background. They can be read each month for one year to anchor the energetics in your system. I have done this it is really a very deep spiritual adventure. Your soul does come thought to challenge your ego/personality.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:05 am 

Quote:
The heart is the seat of the soul

according to whom? (to some this is disinformation)

it all come down to whom you take to be your teacher.

very interesting to read this.

Quote:
They can be read each month for one year to anchor the energetics in your system.

why the above brown videos are timely in this regard.

let's see, if you anchor energetics, is that the genuine you, or is that the new improved you?
and is there a difference?

have you independently studied energetics from the ancient knowledge?

this is all coming around now.

what do you know about magic. that is, energetics of magic.

there are some core areas, that LTO has ..... veered away from ..... wow.

what strategy ...

do you know how a magic wand would work? (in theory)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:48 am 

well this is all very interesting.

don't let anything I say, or even anything I imply,
sway you from what you must do.

you are on the high road here, make no mistake.

ok, so what is this guff about magic anyways?

what is magic, and does anyone really know.

I mean ... does it deal with forces?
if so what kind of forces?

orgone maybe. hey, why didn't james even mention orgone?
you think he wanted to? nah. not important.

if it mattered, surely he woulda mentioned it.
so I guess it isn't important.

and so what about magic and does anyone care if it works, and if so, how?

nah .... I guess not ....

(oh yes. Galactic Teaching order must mean buck rodgers.
wait. we've been over this before ... it doesn't mean that.)

but just in case, perusal ....

http://adamapollo.info/galactic_network/
http://adamapollo.info/galactic_network ... troduction

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:12 pm 
 WWW  Profile

The most important questions is: "Are you your teacher?"

From your posting you are not here to discuss the WingMakers/Lyricus materials. To live a life from the virtues of the heart really means you have surrender you ego/personality to the Higher Self. To practice living from the Sovereign Integral consciousness is the way of the path to the heart.

Bright Blessings to you,

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:32 pm 
Posting Freak

I think Robaire is Robert G or Oba and he has been posting like this for years now on this forum and the old one. I find it best to be an example of what you want to see in others and if they don't act like you think they should , oh well...First Source lives in Robert G/Oba/Robaire as much as it does in me and everyone else, no-one is special and for that there is much to appreciate. Happy Chinese New Year, The Year of the Dragon! :wink: :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:04 pm 
Posting Freak

No more diversions or distractions. Thank you Darlene for this. Bless you and John. :wink: :D

The Path of Unity Through the Virtues of the Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... jP3eDkykM#!

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Meditation techniques?!

Well.

Quantum Pause is cool.

Being still and ceasing all thought is good too.

Pork in cider is well good.

:wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:04 pm 

This State here in this video that Sadhguru Jaggi talks about, is the State I want/choose to experience!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXAPiksRS_M

Who would not want or choose this?

I believe it is the very same state or Experience, that Jeshua had during his 40 days and nites in the wilderness/desert.

He says it was not really 40 days, but he has explained in great detail what it was like for him during that experience in his messages and answers that come through Judith Coates. She is no doubt the most Clear and Pure Channel he uses to reach out to us here.

I am told often, sadly, that I will experience such things and that I will be Healing myself and others at some point, as well as other seemingly incredible things that go along with the Divine powers we are given, but it seems those experiences might come much later and many years from now, or maybe in my next lifetime or several lifetimes from now.

But that will not be ME having those experiences, not this personality that is journeying and seeking and learning spiritual truths. If we are finding James and Jeshua and others in this life here now, then surely we want to experience the things we read about and we want to have them in this life and as soon as possible.

I need to find out why it all has to be such a struggle, once we have found our answers and the truths we were seeking.

What happened with "Ask and it is Given"?

It was always just that, ask and it is given! It never was, Ask and it is Given.....if, and or but. Never was it Ask and it is Given when you learn this or that, or when you take these steps and practice these processes.

Just Ask and it is Given.

We later hear, that we have to raise our vibration, That we have to live from the Heart in every holy moment. So on and so forth.

Why the struggle?

Especially when we have found James, Jeshua, Bashar, Kryon and the others?

Much Love Always,

Jeff